Arknights: (Winter's Arc)

By TheLazyYu

A story of a man who had overcome a lot of struggles just to achieve his ideals at the world of Terra More

Prologue
(Chapter 1) - The Bounty Hunter
(Chapter 2) - Identity
(Chapter 3) - Espionage
(Chapter 4) - Setup
(Chapter 5) - Thoughts/Memories/Movement
(Chapter 5.5) - Nightmare
(Chapter 6) - Trouble with Women
(Chapter 7) - MEDIC!
(Chapter 8) - Taken
(Chapter 9) - Savior
(Chapter 10) - Painful
(Chapter 11) - Recovery
(Chapter 12) - Siesta [Part 1]
(Chapter 13) - Siesta [Part 2]
(Chapter 14) - Siesta [Part 3]
(Chapter 15) - Closer to the truth
(Chapter 16) - Clash
(Chapter 17) - Insanity of a broken man
(Chapter 18) - The Hym of Winter's Oath
(Bonus)
(Chapter 19) - The Hidden Mask
(Chapter 20) - Comrades
(Chapter 21) - 2nd Phase
(Chapter 22) - Commitment
(Chapter 23) - Last Hope
(Chapter 25) - Discovery
(Chapter 26) - Bullet
(Chapter 27) - Cold Blood
(Chapter 28) - Land of Shadows
(Chapter 29) - Ah Kurwa
(Chapter 30) - Press the Attack
(Chapter 31) - Confrontation
(Chapter 32) - A necessary sacrifice
(Chapter 33) - Dragon Witch
(Chapter 34) - Sync
(Chapter 35) - Mission
(Final Chapter)
(Special Chapter) - Why i Fight
(Special Chapter 2) - Fruit
Timewatch (Profile)
Important Announcement!!!
Hourglass of Time - [Fate]
Hourglass of Time - [Intentions]

[Lemon] (Chapter 24) - Shape of a Frozen Heart

4.8K 55 82
By TheLazyYu

Yu: I told you it's a special Chapter, also it's not that very good but meh, i just write what i like.

"Ryo. be honest... what do you see me as?"

I...

Everything around me stop, as my thoughts pondered for a while, all the horrible events in my life, never once i had the chance to be honest. All these years i lived is a lie, and hidden myself from reality.

Until it hit me yes.

...

"I...I..." Tears streaming down my eyes, as i couldn't hold back my emotions. The other me memories flooded my head. as i could not think of anything, i want her to live a happy life away from this nonsense, to be a normal girl...

And after i gained my other soul... Whenever someone talks about Oripathy. my heart shatters into glass shards...

I only need one more finishing touch, That's what the doctor is screaming inside me. And my mind has been preoccupied by that for days creating the cure...

Her days are almost over.

"I don't know... My heart keeps screaming, i don't wanna lose you, leave you, forget you, and most of all, i want to protect you..."

I never felt this way before what is this?

"I see..." Frosty smiles and hugs me tightly. Ahh how mesmerizing it is, the last time i hugged her was...

Ryo, it's all in the past, i conquered it...

But there's a lingering feeling that's still stuck in me, and even i cannot shake it out my head...

"You know what Ryo..."

I listened to her while not letting her shoulders go...

"Ever since i got here, i felt like your an extraordinary guy. You reached out to me even though I'm an enemy... Ryo your special, even if W, or the doctor hates you, i never will..."

There she smiled again, i never felt so happy just hearing her words...

"That time you even took my hand, it made me scared that i may accidentally froze you. It made me open my eyes that there are still good people who treat me normally..."

"That's why Thank you... and even in the face of death, you saved me..." Yelena's voice was gentle it's like i was being lullaby by a goddess...

"Thats the reason of what I'm feeling today..."

My eyes slowly widened and look at her straight in the face, as a tear fell down her cheek, She was crying with a smile on her face.

"Ryo... i love you..." Those words were the key to free me from the heavy shackles that's restraining me.

My hand move and slowly wipe her tears off, as i smiled and caressed her cheek...

"I feel the same way. Yelena. We didn't known each other for a long time, but our feelings are mutual." Our foreheads touch together and closed my eyes enjoying this moment.

"Then does this mean?" She trails off as i nod. "Yup. we're lovers now." I avert my gaze trying to avoid my embarrassment.

"Hehehe..." She giggles seeing my reaction. so this Cautus can be a teaser as well eh? I chuckled seeing her cheerful face.

"Yelena can i give you a nickname?" I asked as she just tilted her head at me. confused. "Why don't you like my name?" she asked. "No it's not that, Your name is beautiful and fits you very well... its just... how should i say this?" I struggled the words to explain.

"Well since we're lovers. how about we call each other in a special way?" I lied i just want to give her a nickname, but since i said it. Might as well...

"Okay~" Yelena nods "Then how about i call you Dio or Pucci, since you can stop and accelerate time like that Anime that my squad watched." Somehow i feel annoyed. "May i ask who told you that?" My eyebrows twitch very upset. "Kevin did.." Okay his MP7 is going to be confiscated.

"On second thought. just call me by my name." I said so as she just smiles. looks like Yelena is not like any girl who will be upset at small things. she's a rare Waifu indeed...

Very Rare... I stare at her body seeing how beautiful her asset was. Wait Ryo! what are you thinking?! Ice was forming on my shoulders and noticed her disgusted look at me.

I'm sorry for my actions...

I coughed then spoke. "Then how about i call you Eira."

"Eira. huh?" she mumbles. "Oh but there's a meaning in that word." I said so remembering my time back at my world still working as a mercenary...

"You see when i was traveling in different countries, i came across Great Britain, or in this world also refer as Victoria. in part of a region it was winter."

I was studying the language back then in my free time... "Eira in that language means snow, ahh kill me. probably lame is it?" i scratched the back of my head.

"No. i quite like it." My eyes widened and look at her face.

"Then... Eira." I called her the nickname i'd given, the white rabbit responded with a lovely smile at me. "I'm glad you liked it." commenting her hands fidgets.

"Ryo..." Eira calls as she takes off her gloves and requested while blushing red. "C-Can you... hold my hand?"

LEWD TOO LEWD! i screamed in my head. no wait how is that even lewd?

"mhm." nodding, i gently took her hand, her cold palm exchange with the warmth of mine.

I smiled and my feelings got stronger than before. Like something is about to burst out inside me.

"Kiss me..." Eira requested that made me blank for a bit...But i couldn't deny a request from my new girlfriend. she looks so adorable...

My free left hand cupped her cheek as i pull her closer to me and kissed Eira at the lips.

"..."

"..."

I pulled myself out after 30 seconds. Eira and i held our breath...

"You kissed me." Her face was red as i was stopping myself from chuckling. "Well you did ask me. and how can i turn down that request."

She laughs as silence took over once again...

"Come to think of it, you reminded of a girl like i somehow knew..." I start up another conversation.

"Oh do tell..." Yelena replies with somehow annoyed. "You two have the same qualities, same hair color, a gentle persona, and most of all you both control ice."

"What's your relationship with her?" her eyebrows twitch as i continued. "Eh. Nothing. the old soul of mine just read about her history on books. Why do you look so angry at me?" I tilt my head curious as she pouts towards me.

"Your clearly with me, but your still talking about another woman, you womanizer..." she poutingly answer as i get stabbed in the chest by an Imaginary knife.

Stupid me why didn't i think of that. "S-Sorry... But Eira you are the only girl that will be looking at. Here i swore that you'll be the woman I'll only be head over heels." I stroke her head, as her fluffy ears twitch.

"Really?"

"Really yes..." But somehow she's not conviced by my answer and still playing the stubbornness...

"Then prove it to me." Eira said as i sighed. "Alright, what can i do to my cute bunny to cool down that head of yours..." i teasingly joked.

Now her reply made me baffled hearing her answer... "Then... let's do it..." she mumbles...

"Eh?" I was dumbstruck. "What was that again?" My head was processing as i know what that already means.. "Do i have to spell it out... Mou... Let's have sex!" She yells while her face and ears are so red.

At some point i wanted to refuse not because it's too early to do that... But I have no experience...

In other words I'm a virgin, but I'm proud of it, not like some other crybabies.

Though i can't refuse since she now started to fidget...

"I...Is that a no?" Eira held my arm, as i snapped out from my thoughts...

"Are you sure?" I asked to assure if she was ready for it.

"Mhm. I'm ready to accept you anytime." Eira started to unbutton her cloak. It didn't took any words for me to mouth as my mind was clouded with lust cause of the erotic way she did and looked at me...

"I'll make you mine..." I grin and pinned her suddenly down at the bed.

"Go ahead Ryo..." Eira said as her eyes sparkles. i planted a kiss again at her lips. We slowly make out as i twirl my tongue inside her

"Mhmp." She let out a cute moan, from the way i teased her, then bit her lower lip making Eira more excited.

"Ah...mmhh..."

Blood rushed down my crotch because of how aroused i am, yet as a man, i am holding myself back, for i want to give her more pleasure...

Pulling out the french kiss, Our saliva was sticking at the end of our tongue. Eira sat up and took off her orange tie, unstrapped the belt that is used to tighten her gray clothing, lastly her sweater..

"Black huh? such a lewd ringleader." I teased her and she just blushed. "W-Why? is it bad to wear black just because it looks lewd?." she was about to cry to so much embarrassment as i chuckled. "No... it suits you..."

"N-No... my ears?!" She began shook her head, when i started to lick them. I want to mark all over her body with my saliva so that no one is allowed to take her away from me.

I placed my hand at her chest receiving a arousing moan from Frosty..."Soft..." i mumbled, as my fingers knead at her perfect cupped breasts.

Unhooking her bra, At my very eyes, i saw her pinkish nipples. "Go ahead..." She offered, as i gulp, very delighted to see them...

"Mhm!!!" My hand began to fondle her breasts, earning a moan that my ears got tingled.

"Mhmm.. ahh..."

I grasp them both my hands, her moans started to get stronger... "N-Not so hard."
Drawing my face closer, i inspected her pink nipples...

"Don't stare too much at it!" she complained, but i didn't listen.

"Kya! mhmm... ah!" Another shriek came from Eira, when i started to lick them...

"It's delicious." My method changed and sucked them. "Your... not... a... baby! ahh! mhm... mil...k won't come... out... there! yet! ah! so good!"

When she mentioned the word Milk. i kinda wanted to get her pregnant. Wait what am i thinking! we're still in war! And i bettet asked her soon if she wants to have a family with me first...

Yeah and also have Patriot's blessing...

My own free left hand slid down to her lower part and searched for her 'important'.

"Mngh!" Yelena moaned very loud that caused me to suck her nipples hard and play her lower part for some more.

"Wait Ryo..." She stopped me, i pulled back and look at her curiously. "Should we wrap things up?" i asked, because i was also chickened from this situation.

Yelena took off her paired boots and black high socks, causing my lust to build up more. god how can you be so sexy in front of me. I could barely hold myself now!

Next was undoing her short skirt revealing her lewd black panties in front of my eyes. Now that i think about it. When a girl invites a guy to a room, that means it's a go signal right? Then from the beginning was she expecting me to this?

"There. now we can continue~" Yelana sweetly said. "Ryo?" Yabai desu ne. those sweet honey words are like an aphrodisiac.

I spread her legs then look at her wet moisturize 'Sheath' "I'm so embarrassed~" Eira looks away from me with her face red. "It's Pretty..." I said so and started to lick it.

"Kyaa! don't lick... It's dirty... p-plus! you might get! in- hyah! fected" You say that. but your getting more wet. My tongue slid inside and ate her *Japanese Profanity* Her love juice started to leak out and her moans are getting stronger. "Ahh! something's coming!" she yelled and hugged my head with her arms...

!!!

Yelena climaxed at my face, and i drink her sweet love juice.

"You bully~" She looks at me teary eyed, as i just smiled and i just pat her head tk calm the bunny down from sobbing. "There, there... your too cute..."

"Ahh!" I groaned when her finger traces at my pants and noticed the bulge that i was holding back for 10 minutes straight.

I proceeded to also strip my top revealing my muscular body, Yelena reached her hand at my chest and touched where my core was transplanted. "So your the same like me." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. don't worry, even though this exist, I'll always be by your side."

"I'm so happy hearing that from you Ryo..." Her tears started to stream down her eyes. I kissed her again then wiped off her tears.

Unbuckling my pants. she gasped when my *hot* rod was shown out from it's cage.

"That's going to go... inside me?" Eira swallowed in nervousness when i nodded as a reply.

"I can't hold it anymore... Eira." I started breathing heavily. as she smiled and touched my arm. "Mhm... come..."

I lowered myself and lined my member at her sheathe... "Mhm..." She moaned once it made contact. I tried to slide it in, but it was always a miss... "Here..." She guide my sword and i felt her entrance.

"Ngh!" The white cautus moans. I slowly inserted the tip "Is it in?" Yelena asked. "No just the tip, I'm sorry but bear with it. Eira."

"Okay..." Gently i pushed my member inside her deeper... "ackk..." she winced in pain and her fingers formed into scratches at my back... Almost there...

!!!

"Ow! it... hurts!" Yelena yells in pain, her fingers dug deep at the back of my skin. as we became one, blood drips out after her hymen was torn, i kissed her deeply to let her forgot the pain and as a reward as well...

"Sorry, did that hurt too much?" i asked and look at her straight in the eye. She nods and hugged me. "Please, let's stay like this for a while." she pleaded and i smiled, then kissed her cheek...

...
...
...
...
...

After a few minutes. "Ryo, you can move now." she said. "Okay, I'll go slow..." i said so as my hips started to thrust slowly inside Yelena.

"Ah. mhm~ ah! ngh... it doesn't. hurt... anymore..." Yelena released an erotic voice. "You can go a bit faster." she said.

"Ahh! hah! ahh! what's this~ it... feels... too... good" Yelena's boobs bounces while i do her, giving me an urge to suck on them again. "Hyah! my boobs again? you really like breasts do you... Ryo-kun? Kya!"

"Ah i do. especially yours." I lost control and got even more faster in doing her.

"Mmh! Nghh! Ahh! Hah! ha... ha... Ryo... are you... feeling good... too?" Eira asked as i nod and grit my teeth as her womb starts to tighten around me.

"Yeah... sorry but i couldn't hold back now!"

"It's fine, in fact, mess me more! ahh... i want to feel more good with you Ryo! ahh! hyah!"

With her cries of pleasure i speed up answering her desire, and i also felt my limit...

Yelena pushed me down and this time she started to bounce. "Ha... hah!.. ha... it's even... deeper than... before!" Eira moaned... "Kyaaa!" She yelps when i touched her tail making her stop. "Hey... Ryo! I'm sensitive there!"

But i didn't listen to her, while touching her fluffy tail, my hips jerked off penetrating her womb...

The pleasure keeps building up in each our body, and both of our moans echoed through the room.

She reaches down and we exchanged kisses while I'm penetrating her....

"Mmm! Ngh! Mhm!" She bit my tongue inside her mouth dominating over me.

"Ryo... Im coming!" Yelena said in ecstasy as i was also in the verge. "Same. together!"

We return to the original position, as i pounded her more hard and faster.

Locking her legs around me, with my final shove i release my load inside her womb.

"Ahh~ Hot~ Ryo's pouring his seed inside me!" Yelena exclaimed in ecstasy as i pulled out, my strength faded. I observed my girlfriend and saw that how much i blew that even overflowed off her.

"Amazing, that felt really good..." she breathed heavily trying to get some air. "Mhm." she looks at me curiously then sat up and lean forwards to my meat.

"What?" is it possible that she wanted more. "Stay still, I'll clean it up for you~" Eira smiles, and kissed my *japanese profanity*

She started bobbing her head and used her tongue to lick the tip of the head. and at the same time, this got me hard and felt an urge to explode.

"Eira. I!"

"Mhmm!!!" She widened her eyes when i pulled her head, and come inside her mouth... Yelena gagged when i noticed she is trying to swallow my load in her mouth... Eira pulled out and there are still traces of semen left on her lips, she used her tongue and licks it off with a seductive smile.

"Gochisousama deshita~"

...
...
...
...
...

Gently, i comb the sleeping Cautus hair with my fingers and smiled seeing her peacful expression.

Ahh... i really did it, i came inside her...

My face turned pale, if Patriot heard about this, then my head will be rolling on the platter when i meet him...

"Ryo."

She opened her eyes and poke my cheek, i look at her and smiled back. "Sorry. did i wake you up?"

Yelena sat up covered her naked body with the bedsheets and shook her head. "I see... how are you feeling? does it still hurt?"

"No, I'm fine now, you were very gentle with me..." Eira smiled and her ears twitch. makes me want to rub her head more.

"About what you said earlier Ryo, Promise that you'll always stay by my side?" Her eyes sparkles waiting for my reply. "Of course i will... you are my girlfriend you know." I hold her hand.

"With that said Ryo, I'll help you achieve your... no OUR goals." She smiled, i gasped and chuckled. "Fine, you win, I'll let you come along in this battle."

"Ehehe, i love you..." Yelena sweetly said and kissed me resulting me to be shove back down in bed. and she sat on top at my crotch grinding her womanhood at me.

"Ne~ wanna go for another round?" she blushed really red, looks like she worked up the courage to say that.

Also i couldn't deny that request. since i am the boner of my sword, has risen in effect.

"Yeah..." i smiled and we started to make love once again.

...
...
...
...
...

I should have thought twice before answering.

Because i forgot that she's a Cautus.

To be continued

Aye aye what's up I'm back in good health, here we are these two lovebirds are now together, and made love to each other, next time on Chapter 25 will be...

Nah i won't be spoiling the fun, anyways thanks for continuing to support and read my books. And i will see you all in the next update. Hope you all chads enjoyed.

Peace out YEET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 596 10
(Y/N) (L/N) a guardian knight that can summon weapons and use freezing from his home dimension, he along with his family and his people fought the no...
32.5K 1K 48
"It doesn't matter who you are, but if you hurt those that I consider as my family, I show you no mercy" Nobody knows who he really is. He was there...
11.7K 423 22
Arknights
503 30 51
After Damian Knight sacrificed himself to save a woman and her daughter, he gets reincarnated in a parallel Earth with three Perks by an unknown Enti...