𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙜𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙮

By Roslynmadyson

Theo Montgomery was the elder brother of Aria Montgomery who became very successful at a very young age. His... More

CHARACTERS
YOU'RE IN MY VEINS
TRUST ME
NEVER DOUBT ME
LOVERS
ALL IN OR NOTHING
FALLING
RECOVERY

MORNING KISSES

4.4K 132 7
By Roslynmadyson

_________________________

Theo wakes up to soft wet kisses being placed all over his face. Pretending to be asleep for a bit he wait till she kisses him on the corner of his lips to grab her by the back of the neck and bring her into a passionate kiss.

Suddenly Hanna pulls back. "Morning breath." She simply states, refusing him of his morning kisses.

Theo turns his face into the pillow and groans. "You taste delicious to me any time of the day."

Hanna blushes but she yelps as she's flipped onto her back with a fully awake Theo hovering over her. Pressing chaste kisses all over her face, he slowly moves down to her neck, pressing his palm to the bottom of her back to being her even closer.

Hanna moans, pulling the hairs on the nape of his neck making him growl seductively.

Rapid knocking is heard making both of them freeze. Letting out an annoyed grunt Theo whispers, "ignore it."

He continues sucking on her neck leaving his love bites everywhere but low enough to where she could hide them if she wanted to.

The knocking continues and Hanna groans slightly pushing Theo away from her neck. "It could be important."

Nuzzling his face into her neck he groans again his whole body no longer hovering but completely on top of her yet he's careful enough that he doesn't crush her.

Slowly getting up he begins waking out of the room in just grey sweat pants and no shirt. When he gets to the door he peaks his eye through the peep hole and makes a sound of confusion as he slowly opens the door.

"Spencer?" He questions with furrowed brows. Genuinely confused as to why she was here.

She stares at his chest for a second before pushing her way through the door, getting her thoughts back on track.

Raising an eyebrow at the brunette at the way she stormed into his home he slowly closes the door.

"Okay... What's going on?" He questions as she throws her purse on the couch and crosses her arms with a purpose.

"Mike broke into my house last night." Spencer blurts out, analyzing his expression.

Theo stands there for a second dumb founded before finally finding the words. "Excuse me?"

"She won't tell you because she's too scared to speak to you but Aria came fo my house last night after your fight and Mike broke into it and shoved her onto the ground, hard. And then he ran." She explains with a sigh. She wasn't going to tell her parents, she didn't want the boy to get into trouble. But he needed someone to talk to him out of whatever he was doing.

"There has been other break ins in the neighborhood in people's garages, things like that. And I'm pretty sure it's Mike." Spencer says when she doesn't get a response.

Theo stands there analyzing Spencer the same way she was to him earlier. She reminded him so much of Melisa but a bit more smart. She was confident even when she was wrong and she knew how to get things done.

But deep down she was just a kid who had to grow up too fast. She has a guard up that doesn't allow her to trust easily and he finds himself feeling bad for the brunette.

"I'll speak to him Spencer." He says softly with a nod of his head.

Spencer, genuinely surprised that he didn't argue with her and claim that his brother would never do anything nods her head silently when she hears a door open.

"Theo?" Hanna slightly shouts as she looks around for him, assuming his visitor had left.

"Hanna?" Spencer questions. "We've been messaging you all night and morning."

Hannas eyes narrow slightly when she sees Spencer in her boyfriends apartment. Her boyfriend who had rarely ever talked to Spencer as far as she knew.

Looking between Theo and Spencer in slight suspicion she slowly responds. "Yeah... I've been here."

Theo sees how hard her head was working to try to put pieces together that weren't there and walks towards the blonde kissing her forehead.

All her worries immediately washing away, though she was curious as to why Spencer was here.

Hanna was only in one of Theo's large shirts and her short pajama bottoms, but she didn't really mind.

"What are you doing here?" Hanna questions with a brow raised. No offense to Spencer, she loved her, but she was known for stealing her sisters boyfriends. And Theo happened to be an ex of hers.

"I'll fill you in later, my mom just texted me wanting me home." Spencer huffs as she reads her message. Nodding towards the couple before leaving.

Theo wraps his arms around Hanna's waist and nibbles her ear. "You don't have to worry about Spencer you know? Or anyone for that matter."

"You know we never talked about Melisa..." she trails off when she feels him tense. "But I want you to tell me when you feel comfortable."

She wanted to know now, her curiosity and insecurities overwhelming her but seeing how uncomfortable he was she didn't want to push him. She respected his choices and trusted him.

"You're amazing." Theo mumbles, his body automatically relaxing. "I have to go see Mike."

"I thought you were planning on going over there for dinner tomorrow to see them all." She questions with a tilt of her head.

"What Spencer came over here to tell me was that Mike broke into her house and apparently multiple other people's houses and pushed Aria onto the ground with out a care in the world." Theo grumbles, his rage with his little brother at the at an all time high. It seemed to him like his siblings were doing it on purpose lately.

Hanna's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh. Go!" She says pushing him towards the door, disregarding the fact that he didn't have a shirt or shoes on.

Theo laughs and turns around picking the blonde up by the hips. Hanna automatically wrapping her legs around his waist.

She loved this position. She was always too insecure to let any guy hold her this way but Theo did it with such ease that she didn't feel self conscious around him at all. He worshipped every one of her flaws and it never failed to make her happy.

"I'm not done with you yet." He mumbles into her neck.

A couple of hours later Theo walks on to the porch of his families house and goes to open the door when a familiar face is already rushing out of the door accidentally bumping into his chest.

Aria looks up confused and ready to apologize but she automatically tenses when she sees its Theo. She wanted to apologize. She wanted to be his princess again. She just didn't know what to do.

"I-" she stutters not knowing where to start. Or what his reaction would be.

"I need to do something Aria." Theo mutters not even sparing her a glance as he attempts to walk around her only to be stopped by her small hand grabbing his arm.

"Princess." She whispers with her eyes welling in tears.

"What?" He questions confused and with a bit of attitude. He did not have time for her games right now.

"My name is princess, not Aria. Please don't call me Aria." She croaks out as his face softens.

Sighing to himself he shakes his head trying to move past her again when she burst into full on tears. Her big brother was the most important person in her life. She felt so lost with out him always being there. And it had only been not even two days.

"I'm sorry! I swear I'll never ask about it again!" She practically begs. "Please don't hate me anymore."

Slowly wiping her tears he murmurs. "Don't cry."

He tenses slightly when she throws herself into his arms squeezing his torso as hard as she could. "Please don't hate me."

Wrapping his arms around his little sister he kisses the top of her head and soothingly pats her hair. "Calm down princess, I could never hate you"

Lifting her head he stares into her eyes intently. "I just need you to remember that I will always protect you. Everything I do is to protect you." He whispers with a hint of desperation in his voice, with a secret underlining meaning to it.

Nodding her head silently Aria lets out a relieved breath. "What were you doing here? Mikes the only one home." She says, but he hears the slight tremble of her voice immediately reminding him of what he came here for.

And he was fuming. Their mother taught them both better than to ever lay a hand on a female, let alone their sister.

Turning away from Aria he begins sprinting up the stairs with Aria quickly following behind cautiously shouting his name.

He slams open Mikes door to see him playing video games. He throws his brothers controller across the room.

"What the hell?" Mike yells in surprise.

Theo wordlessly grabs him by the collar of the shirt and slams him into the wall as Aria screams in fright. Unaware that he knew everything.

"You think it's okay to lay a hand on our sister?!" Theo yells in his face, a vein sticking out from his neck.

"W-what are you talking about?" Mike stutters out in panic, not even knowing that his sister knew it was him.

Slamming his body against the wall again in warning Mike winces.

"Theo! Theo! Calm down it's okay!" Aria shouts trying to separate them.

With out even looking at her Theo replies. "Leave now, Princess." He warns, staring directly into his younger brothers frightened eyes.

"The-" she's interrupted by his shout. "NOW."

Quickly leaving the room she dials Hanna's number as fast as possible.

Hanna was currently in her own house watching her parents act like everything was fine.

"Listen Aria now is not a good time." She starts but when she hears her heavy breathing her whole body tenses. "What's wrong?"

"Theo some how found out about Mike and now I think he's going to kill him!" Aria rushes out frantically.

"He's not going to kill your guys' little brother Aria. He's angry that he had the balls to lay his hand on a female let alone you. Let them talk." Hanna suggests.

Theo has in very vivid detail described how wrong he thought men hurting women were to her. So when he told Hanna what happened and she could practically see smoke coming out of his ears she knew something like this was bound to happen.

Back in the room Theo gets even more angry when his brother refuses to answer him.

"Why did you think it was okay to shove our sister down like a piece of trash!?" He screams, his fist coming down on the side of Mikes head right into the wall leaving a hole in its wake.

"I-I don't know." Mike mutters with tears springing to his eyes.

"You think hurting women is okay?! I will always be around to put you in your fucking place as soon as you step out of line. Do you understand me!" Theo screams, taking every piece of restraint he had not to knock his own brother out.

Mike nods his head hurriedly. "Now tell me why the fuck you're breaking into people's houses to steal things when our parents, I pay for every fucking thing you ask for? Do you know how lucky you have it?! You get anything you ask for the second you ask for it!"

"I needed it for therapy." Mike whispers, a Lone tear falling down his cheek.

Theo, completely taken back let's go of his brother and watches him slide down the wall. "Therapy?"

"I didn't want mom and dad to know so to pay for my therapy I've been stealing things to sell them for the money." Mike mutters, refusing to make eye contact with his brother. Ashamed and guilty.

"For Christ sake Mike! If you need something, anything. I am always here! You didn't need to put yourself at risk of going to jail." Theo raises his voice once again, pacing around the room.

"You're always too busy catering to Aria!" Mike yells. "You, mom, dad, it's always about Aria. Don't try to act like you care now."

"You have no idea what I have gone through for this family!" Theo yells back. "None of you do! You know what I am sorry for making you feel neglected Mike. I'm sorry that you feel like you're in second place compared to Aria. But that does not mean that you physically hurt her or steal from people. I love you, okay? You're my little brother, my only brother. You're just as special to me as Aria is."

Mike sniffles for a moment before clutching onto his brother in sobs. Shushing him Theo whispers reassuring words to him. "Hey, I'm going to add you onto my
Insurance okay? And then we're going to find you a therapist that has nothing to do with Aria that you like. We don't have to tell mom and dad. I promise."

Mike nods and lets out a relived sob, feeling like a hundred pounds were lifted off his shoulders.

After saying goodbye to both of his siblings Theo walks out of the house pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Hello?" Hanna questions her lover. Not knowing what his mood would be after confronting his brother.

"What are you doing right now?" He questions getting into his car.

Hanna's eyebrows raise to her hairline at his unexpected happy mood. "Are you okay?"

"Never better. Now, are you currently busy?" He questions again.

"No, I'm just watching tv." She says feeling a bit suspicious.

"We'll get ready baby." And though she can't see him, she can practically hear his large smile.

"For what?" Hanna asks confused.

"I'm going to spoil you, love. We're going shopping." He says with finality in his voice and ending the call with out allowing her to respond.

Feeling happy with himself he pulls out of the drive way and begins his journey to the Marin household.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 625 13
Aria Montgomery decides after 14 years it's time to move back to Rosewood again, she doesn't come back on her own though. Her 14-year old daughter, L...
2.7K 48 12
Alex and Spencer are twins and apart from the fact that Spencer is about a head taller than Alex they are identical. Their family includes, Melissa...
997 12 11
Synopsis. It is homecoming week and A wants to make sure this is a homecoming the girls never forget. Characters: Spencer Hasting, Emily Fields, Hann...
53.9K 1.5K 30
Alison befriended Hanna Marin, Aria and Belle Montgomery, Emily Fields, and Spencer Hastings. Belle was always none as the outspoken liar. She wasn't...