TRUST ME

__________________________It's been a couple of weeks and Theo and Hanna have been talking nonstop on the phone and a couple of times in person

It's been a couple of weeks and Theo and Hanna have been talking nonstop on the phone and a couple of times in person. Theo finally got his own apartment and Hanna visits whenever she feels like she needs a break.

One night at about 11-11:30 p.m. Theo hears pounding on the door as he's working out and slowly walks towards the door to look out the peep hole.

Confusion takes over him as he sees Hanna. Opening the door she rushes right into his arms wrapping her arms around his sweaty torso and her head on his chest as she breathes heavily.

Theo backs up with her still attached to his body and closes the door with his foot. Figuring she must be upset about something he just picks her up bridal style and brings her to his couch and sits with her while she rests on his lap being coddled like a baby.

She never had someone who treated her like this before, it was new. She was falling for him deeper and deeper every day and she didn't know whether it was a good or bad thing.

After a couple of minutes In silence he breaks it, "What happened?"

"We were spying on Melissa, we thought she was meeting Ian and then we heard her screaming from the barn and we ran in." She says sniffling again. Theo shushes her while running his fingers soothingly through her hair reassuring her that she's safe. "And Ian was there, dead."

Theo takes in a sharp intake of air. Everything was getting more serious by the minute and he couldn't do anything about it. The angel in his arms was bound to get in the cross fire but he'd be dammed if he let her get burnt.

"Hey. Hey. Hey." He soothes as she starts sobbing. "You're Safe now. You never have to worry about anyone hurting you while I'm here."

After a couple of more minutes he picks her up bridal style again carrying her into his room. "What are you doing!" She squeals slightly hanging her arms around his neck.

"Where does your mom think you are?" He ignores her question with another question.

"She thinks I'm staying at Spencer's." She shrugs "why?"

"You're staying the night." He says leaving no room for argument and sets her on the bed. Just now realizing he was shirtless she blushes deeply. Hearing his chuckle she looks up as he exits the room.

Coming back a couple of seconds later with a tub of ice cream he hands it to her along with a spoon and turns on his flat screen tv handing her the remote. "Here, choose whatever you want."

She smiles widely, already feeling better. "Will you lay with me?" She sheepishly asks after she was done with the ice cream.

"Of course." He answers and returns minutes later in nothing but grey sweatpants making Hanna's eyes go wide.

Getting into the bed Hanna goes a bit stiff, not knowing what to do. She hears a 'fuck it' escape Theo's mouth before he sits up and lifts her by her waist so she was straddling him. She squeals in surprise and if it was even possible her cheeks reddened more.