doctors orders (kellic)

By hxppylittleaccident

this was origionally by thekellinunderthevic, but she took it down so im here to reupload it!! MISSING CHAPTE... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20- FINAL!

chapter 13

138 2 0
By hxppylittleaccident

“I need you to type this up for me, okay?” I asked Kellin as I handed him a sheet of notes I had written down earlier while in consultation with a patient. He took the sheet and looked at it, sighing, looking bored. It was only his first day here without Jill and he already looks over it. But hey, I guess he needs the money because he hasn’t walked out yet. He was sitting there in front of the computer, spinning side to side on his chair. I was leant against the desk with my back to the waiting room. Kellin looked back up at me with a cheeky glint in his eyes.

“Or…” He trailed off and then put his hand over my crotch, squeezing lightly. My breathing hitched and I quickly looked around the waiting room as I pushed his hand away. There was one patient sitting there reading a magazine, not paying attention to us.

“Kellin, I told you this has to stop during work hours. I have a patient to see, and many more after that. It’s a busy day, alright?” I whispered, scolding him. He bit his lower lip and smirked, nodding slowly.

“Of course, Doctor Fuentes.” He said in a sultry, seductive voice. I gulped, trying to ignore the look he was giving me. He looked very attractive today, wearing his usual skinny jeans, but he had made a bit of an effort and put on a white long sleeved button up shirt and a skinny black tie. The shirt and tie were loosely done up so he was still giving off his usual casual vibe.

“G-good. Back to work.” I said quickly, and stepped away from him. I turned back to the waiting room and looked at the elderly man sitting there, Mr Jones.

“Mr Jones.” I caught his attention. He looked up at me, closing his magazine “Right this way.” I said and walked through the waiting room towards my office. The man followed me into the room. I shut the door behind us and gestured towards the chair for him to sit, which he did. He sat across from him on my chair.

“So, Mr Jones, what can I do for you today?” I asked, looking at him. He had always been one of my favorite patients. He was so kind, although he usually went off rambling about his family or old war stories. But it was nice.

“I’m just here to get a prescription, I ran out of my last one.” He said.

“Oh, right, of course. Just let me look that up for you.” I said and turned slightly to my computer.

“Thank you, Doctor. Say, did I ever tell you about the time I was in the army and…” He kept speaking, telling me one of his many stories, most of which I had heard before, so I usually tuned out and nodded every now and again. I opened his file on my computer and was about to look through it for his details, but instead an email from Kellin popped up. I opened the message and the second I read it I started feeling hot under the collar.

‘I’m so hard right now.’ The message said. I quickly glanced at Mr Jones and saw that he was so lost in his story that he probably wouldn’t even notice that I wasn’t checking for his prescription information. I hit the reply button and typed out a message for Kellin.

‘Kellin…don’t. Be professional, remember?’ I hit the send button and seconds later a new message popped up.

‘It’s so uncomfortable. I need you to come over here and fix it…I’m so turned on right now.’ He replied. Okay Vic, calm yourself down. It’s just a little dirty talk. I really should have stopped it when he started, but for some reason I couldn’t stop messaging him.

‘I swear after work I’ll let you fuck me all you want, but right now, try to contain yourself.’ I sent back.

‘But I’m practically throbbing…Please Vic, I’m begging you…’ He replied.

Fuck. I was getting so turned on right now. I closed out of the emails before it went too far and continued with what I was supposed to be doing. I guess when I gave Kellin this job I didn’t really think about how unbearable the sexual tension could be.

As quickly as I could I found Mr Jones’ prescription, printed it out and handed it to him just as he finished telling me his story.

“Wow, Mr Jones, that was quite a story.” I told him.

“Ah, yes, thank you for this, Doctor.” He said and got out of his chair.

“Of course, well take care of yourself until your next appointment.” I told him.

“I will, you too.” He said and walked out the door. I sighed once he was gone and stayed in my office. I had to stay in here for a little bit to wait for the tightening in my pants to go away. I had so many patients left today so I didn’t want to walk out there with a hard on if they’re already waiting. Damn Kellin! I probably should have thought this whole thing through, but even with the inappropriate sexual advances I still wanted him around here. He makes coming to work fun now. I was actually excited this morning, unlike any other days.

I waited there for a few more minutes until I was sure I had calmed down and got up, leaving my office, only to find an empty waiting room. I guess my next patient is running late then. I walked behind the reception desk to where Kellin was.

“No sign of my, next patient?” I asked him.

“Nope.” He said, giggling. I give him a curious look. He was hiding something. I know him well enough by now to know when he’s up to something.

“What did you do?” I asked, sighing. He grinned and turned back to the computer and opened up the appointment list for the day. It was completely blank.

“What did you delete it all for?” I asked him.

“I called the patients and told them that you were sick and not to come in.” He said. My jaw dropped. I didn’t know whether to be angry or not. For some annoying reason I couldn’t get mad at him.

“Kellin! Are you kidding me! You can’t just do that!” I practically yelled at him. He didn’t seem fazed by the yelling though. He stood up and held the end of my tie before turning around and walking towards the back room and bringing me with him.

“Are you listening to me? This is my job we’re talking about. You can’t just cancel all the appointments like that.” I told him, trying to be a little sterner with him. We walked into the back room and Kellin turned to me and yanked me towards him. He pressed his lips against mine, kissing me hard.

“Mm, Kell, no I-” I tried to speak against his lips but he was so dominant in the way he was kissing me so I barely got a word out. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me further into the room, turning us around and pushing me against the photocopying machine. I finally gave into him, just accepting that this was going to happen. I’d give him a lecture later about poor work ethic, but right now my dick was taking control. I kissed him back, really getting into it and I swear I could feel him smirk, probably because he knew he won.

He lifted me up a little and pushed me back so I was sitting on the machine. He had been teasing me practically all day and now I wanted him really bad. He stood in between my legs, pushing himself against me. He was right earlier, he is hard. I groaned and kissed him with everything I had. My hands were tangled in his hair but they quickly trailed down his neck to his tie which I quickly undid, along with a few buttons on his shirt. He was already going to work on my pants, undoing them and tugging them down along with my boxers. He pulled them all the way off and let them drop to the floor. I can’t believe I’m sitting here naked from the waist down and sitting on a copy machine.

I felt Kellin’s hands wrap around my dick and start stroking it slowly. I gasped and groaned at the same time. I quickly undid his jeans too and pushed them down just enough to have enough access to give him a hand job. My hand was shaky but judging by his moans I don’t think he minded at all. His lips went to my neck, attacking it with kisses.

“K-Kellin, I should r-really, ugh, f-fire you for d-doing th- oh God.” I panted and bucked my hips forward.

“You want me to stop?” He whispered in my ear.

“Good God, no.” I said and he chuckled.

“That’s what I thought.” He said. He stopped touching me and pulled away a little, reaching over to a table which I just realized had lube and condoms on it. Of course he had planned this and was prepared. What the hell am I going to do with him if he keeps this up?

I stopped touching him so he could roll the condom on and lube himself up. He came back to me, put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to the edge of the copy machine. I leant back a little so he could enter me, which he did, pushing in, making me tremble.

“Oh fuck, I’ve needed this.” Kellin said as he thrust the rest of the way in. I groaned and tightly gripped the machine I was on.

“Fuck me, fast.” I begged him. He smirked and lifted my thigh a little so I would wrap them around his back, then he put his hands on my hips to keep me still as he started to pound into me.

“O-oh, y-yes.” I moaned. I placed my hands on his shoulders, holding them tightly, probably making bruises in the process, as I pulled him towards me so he’d kiss me. He bit and sucked at my bottom lip before putting his tongue in my mouth.

He moved in and out of me fast just like I asked him to. His thighs would hit the copy machine each time, making it move further back towards the wall. It was a messy, desperate fuck to say the least. I think both of us just really wanted to get off. The copy machine started making noises, probably because we were hitting all sorts of buttons. Kellin stopped kissing me and straightened up, thrusting into me at a different angle.

“Oh fuck, Kellin, oh my God.” I moaned.

“I love it when you moan my name.” He said and thrust in harder. I screamed out and the scream turned into a moan.

“Ooh, harder.” I pleaded.

“Yeah, you want it harder?” He teased.

“Uh huh.” I moaned and sighed. I worked my hips with his as he fucked me even harder and faster than before. I swear if the copy machine is still working after this then it’ll be a miracle.

The pleasure was rising, my skin was going hot and my heart was beating erratically. Kellin got quiet, his breathing going heavy. He wrapped his hand around my dick and flicked his wrist quickly.

“Oh my God, Kellin, that feels so good. D-don’t stop. Please don’t stop.” I pleaded, and he didn’t stop. His movements became irregular and soon he was moaning that desperate moan as he reached his climax. He kept thrusting though and I finally let go, trying not to scream too loud as I came, making a total mess.

“Well…” He said and paused as he caught his breath. “I guess we have the rest of the day off so…”

He picked up another condom, grinning at me.

“You sex addict.” I teased.

KELLIN’S POV:

After work, or really it was just sex with Vic, I walked through the front door of my apartment I shared with Scotty and saw him sitting there at the table. We had recently gotten over our little fight and made up. I was happy for that because I really hate it when he’s disappointed in me. I like things to be consistent and happy. But judging by the look on his face, he wasn’t happy at all.

“Scotty, are you okay?” I asked him. He looked up at me with a deathly glare. What did I do now?

“I went to your old work place today and spoke to your boss and that girl you work with. I found out the real reason you got fired.” He said and stood up. My heart stopped. It literally felt like it stopped and I couldn’t breathe. Scotty walked towards me, but didn’t stop, he kept walking.

“I want you gone by the time I get back.” He spat and walked out the door.

So that’s what it’s like to have a broken heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 0 42
this is a joke pls don't take it seriously. i mean no harm. i apologize in advance the chapter names have nothing to do with the story, i had to put...
205K 7.3K 42
Kelanie falls for his best friends brother. (Not good with descriptions, sorry) BOOK #1 (Mpreg!!) I went back through the book and realized I had so...
13.1K 544 39
This book is being continued from my other account which is whatupkaykay13...enjoy {update} I deleted the first book cause it was horrible šŸ˜­ SN FROM...
38K 548 33
This story has been discontinued/finished. Please read the A/N. Or not it's your choice ig. Karlnapity one-shots warning they're really bad and cring...