"I Am Not Her"《Liskook》✔

By REDonCRACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Don't Love me because I am not her,, You're only saying that because you me... More

•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty-One•
•Twenty-Two•
•Twenty-Three•
•Twenty-Four•
•Twenty-Five•
•Twenty-Six•
•Twenty-Eight•
•Twenty-Nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty-One•
•Thirty-Two•
•Thirty-Three•
•Thirty-Five•
•Thirty-Six•
•Thirty-Seven•
•Thirty-Eight•
•Thirty-Nine•
•Thirty-Nine•
•Fourty•
.
•Fourty-One•
•Fourty-Two•
•Fourty-Three•
•Fourty-Four•
•Fourty-Five•
•Fourty-Six•
•Fourty-Seven•
•Fourty- Eight•
•Fourty-Nine•
•Not An Update•
•Fifty•
•Fifty-One•
•Fifty-Two•
•Fifty-Three•
•Fifty- Four•
•Fifty-Five•
•Fifty-Six•
•Fifty-Seven•
•Fifty-Eight•
•Fifty-Nine•
•Sixty•
•Sixty-One•
•Sixty- Two•
•Sixty-Three•
ENDING NOTE♡
UPCOMING BOOK

•Twenty-Seven•

980 45 5
By REDonCRACK

Lisa's eyes widen,

"This um! Uhh-"

Jennie looked at her suspiciously,"Now I know! you need to tell me something Lisa! Just spill it!"Jennie exclaimed.

"Did happened between you and Jungkook?"Jennie asked,trying to restrain herself from freaking out.

"What No!!"Lisa shouted.

"Oh come on Lisa! just say it! Its very obvious you know! What is it? Who would be the other man will do that to you? Its only Jungkook who I knew,besides,I,,noticed,,that,,you were getting close to each other!"Jennie has a point,

Lisa sighed.

"Jennie! I swear nothing bad happened between us!"Lisa admitted.

"Can you just consider this as a part of my Disguise?"

"Are you sure its just a disguise Lisa? Remember that You are not Lilian! " Jennie sounded like she's intimidating Lisa,But somehow,She's right.

Lisa is not Lilian,

And Lisa was have no right to own what is Lilian's.

But something came into her mind,Thanks to Jennie,she let Lisa remember it.

"Jennie? Did you know about Lilian's boyfriend? before?"

Jennie's eyes lit up upon hearing this,"What did you say?"
Jennie just couldn't believe that Lilian's ex -boyfriend,will be evolved in this conversation.

Besides how did Lisa know?

Lilian of course.

"Yeah! but let us not talk about it Lisa!He is gone and-"

"No he's not Jennie!"Lisa cut her off making Jennie silent.

"Hyeonghwa is his name right?"Lisa asked,eyeing Jennie.

"I met him Jennie,,,And He visited Lilian!"Jennie gasped.

"what the hell did you just say?"- Jennie

"Jennie? did you know that Him and Lilian was still in relationship?"Jennie let out a gasp again,

"Secretly"Lisa added.

"Tell me you're lying Lisa!"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"Lisa spat

"No! but you looks like a joker!"- Jennie,Lisa rolled her eyes.

"If you want a proof why don't we just ask Lilian Then?"Lisa stood up from the bed.

"Why did Lilian hide this from me?"Jennie sounded disappointed.

",,,because for some matters! and besides Jennie! there is no need for us to react like this,this time,all we have to do is to sort this out!"Lisa uttered.

She's right,Its not like Jennie is the first ever person to react like this,Lisa has the point.

"And she is asking me to help her to file a divorce!"- Lisa.

Jennie gulped upon hearing this.

"Freaking Hell! How are you going to sort this out Lisa? this is fucking Mess!"Jennie shouted.

"I know Jennie! Its hard you know! But I- we have to choice,what are we going to do? runaway from this?"Lisa asked,Jennie massage her forehead.

"My option is to Fix it!"Lisa added.

"How? How are you going to handle this Lisa?"The first thing came into Jennie's mind was,,,Jungkook.

Jungkook.

Jungkook.

Jungkook.

Her and Lisa shared the same brain cells.

"I can't do it Jennie,I know that! but At least I have to do it right,with,,,your help!"Lisa eyed Jennie,giving her the most pleading eyes.

Jennie sighed.

"I'm willing to help you Lisa no matter what!"Jennie patted her back.

"Thank you Jennie!"

"Don't thank me Lisa,,,You owe me a big thing,and you better find a way to fix this!"- Jennie,Lisa smiled.

"I really am Jennie!"

~

Later that day,Lisa plopped herself into the bed and let out a huge sigh,She is exhausted,

What they've talk about this day,seems suffocating Lisa,Its just a talk but It almost choke her.

"What am I going to do now?"

Mrs Jung wasn't home yet,she was still busy doing her business in the Market.

Upon thinking what should she going to do this time,It seems boring to just lie down on the bed and Just think of how will her going to handle he problems,It also made her even more exhausted and suffocated.

She really needs a time to calm herself.

She is calm,Nevertheless.

She fished out her phone,trying to find the number of Taehyung,wanting to dial the man,

But somehow she failed,Its her 14th dial and still,He didn't answer,what the hell is he doing and he's not answering my calls?

Lisa run her hands to her hair,

Maybe he's minding his own business?

She sighed.

~

"Mr. Jeon,Your Meeting with Mr.Hye have been canceled!"Jimin spoke,making Jungkook to eye him and give him a confused look,

"Why?"Jungkook didn't even cancel it,Maybe her mom did,But its impossible,why?

"He canceled it!" "Mr.Hye? canceled it?"

"Yes Mr.Jeon"

"He is cancelling the deal,He explained everything and that is,He meet up his another dealer"- Jimin

"What?"

A partnership with Mr.Hye is great upportunity for Jungkook to raise up his company even more,but now,hearing this news made him realise that,He really lost it.

Although,the thing which he promised about the sum of the money that he will going to share with Mr.Hye after they reach the success was huge enough for Mr.Hye to stick with him.

Why the hell did the man cancelled the deal?

Maybe,the other dealer was offering something bigger than Jungkook?

Exactly,That is the only reason.

"Do you know who is he meeting with?"Jungkook asked.

"He didn't say a word sir But,,,,But I heard something when I didn't mean to eavesdrop about their conversation with his secretary,I Think this new dealer of his came from another far country,,I think,,,,Its Australia!" Jimin spoke,telling everything.

"Australia? huh?!"Jungkook massage his temples,

"Mr Park! Can you sort this thing out,I badly needed you to help me,this time I want you to know who is this new dealer of his!"Jungkook sounded serious this time.

He is very clever to not just let Mr.Hye let go like that,Can you blame him though,

He even sacrificed too much to just let Mr.Hye to cancel the freaking deal.

He wasn't talk about the money,He was talking about the company's reputation and to let Mr.Hye know that,He should do something good too that can impress Jungkook before he could even leave.

Its not that easy.

Jimin smiled about this.

"I'll handle it,sir!"

"Thank you!"- Jungkook,With that,Jimin excused himself and he have a mission to accomplish,Cringe right.

~

A girl marched herself inside Jungkook's building as if she owned it,

Clicking her heels and glared at every worker dared to send her a confused slash 'how dare you' look.

"what is she doing here?"

"I thought Mr Jeon never wanted to see her again?"

"damn,I am afraid for Mrs Jeon!"

"Shhh! shut up!"

She swung her hips like a model like she's not,She directly headed to the elevator and closed it,

Wanting to go to Jungkook and talk to him.

.

Jungkook was busy on his laptop when,This girl opened the door wirhout hesitation making Jungkook's gaze to divert to her.

He really expects it to be his mom.

"Jungkook,babe!"

He frowned upon hearing this,

She really have the guts to speak his name huh?

"Shut up,Yeonji what are you doing here?"He tried his best to be calm as possible despite that he was clenching his fist in his rage.

She dared to face him after what she did,What a shameless Bitch right?

"Get out! I don't wanted to see you here!"He muttered,But the girl stayed at her posture,

"Jungkook please lets talk!"

"Talk? We have nothing to talk about Yeonji,Just get out,don't ruin everything!"He raises his voice a bit,but the girl didn't faze.

He really looks like a fuming dragon which the girl on returned a Nonchalant expression,Too brave of her.

"Jungkook! I know I made a mistake,But I regret it,Please come back to me,lets start again!"

.

Lisa thought of a great idea,and that is,she'll cook for Jungkook today.

She presumed that maybe the man keep on ordering those foods,It is better if she will just cook right,besides,it is one of the best,It is a homemade food so,Its the best.

It is also one of the way to escape the boredom inside this house.

She drove to his company,She is excited though,Its her very first time to see Jungkook's building.

she wonder how large is it comparing to hers.

Arriving at the said building,The first thing Lisa knew was,She was being greeted by Jungkook's worker,and they seem like giving her strange looks and a smile which is creeping her out.

Their eyes were open wide as if they've seen a ghost just by noticing Lisa walk up to Jungkook's office.

This is totally freaking insane.

Heading to Jungkook's office,as she came nearer and nearer,

She knew she don't have to feel the way she felt inside her this time,Its wrong but somehow, Her body couldn't refuse to do so.

her hand traveled to the doorknob wanting to twist it,But something made her to stop.

She heard a voice inside his office

"I love you Jungkook,come back to me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 469 68
"This is exactly what we have to protect, Yugyeom." Taehyung said and I agreed with him. Our eyes fell on Jeongukk and Jungkook's picture which was o...
436K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
2.7K 80 25
"Hey, I'm Jeon jungkook will you be my friend"
2.2K 205 56
A story of 3 people where destiny has played the best role in destroying their peace Jungkook: "My carrot, my love, I love you so much and no one can...