Destiny

By AnnamarieHalliday

When Edward leaves Bella she decides to leave Forks and go to another place that means a lot more to her. Peo... More

Prolog
Mystic Falls
The Past comes to Life
Romantic nights to Romantic mornings
Ball
Girl Talk
Night with the Mikaelson's
Girls Day Out
Family Fights
Long talks, Romantic Moments
Girls Trip
Charlie's here, Thanksgiving
Holidays and surprises
Daughter and more surprises
Your my What
Pieces falling into place
Surprises everywhere
New friends, Old friends
20's Blast
Family Vacation
Family vacation pictures
New Love
Family day
Back in Mystic Falls
Drama every which way part 1
Drama every which way part 2
Prophecy
Bachelorette Party
Klaus and Caroline
Elijah and Bella
Stefan and Rebekah
Epilogue
more Paris home pictures

Graduation

495 10 0
By AnnamarieHalliday

The next few weeks following everything that had happened were a lot better and calmer. We were now only a few days from the others graduation. Then we would have the wedding before moving on to a new place somewhere else. We were all at the house doing planning for the graduation party and both weddings.

"Bella can we talk a moment?"

"Of course, Kol." We ended up in Esters room so no one could listen in.

"Have you heard?"

"About what?"

"The fact of someone trying to bring back Silas."

"I had heard something about that, do you think we should worry?"

"Well I don't think that a human will be able to do it by themselves. So, I think we should be alright."

"So, what should we do then?"

"We keep an eye on it and make sure it goes no farther. What did the others say about the prophecy?"

"Of course, you would know about it. They were ok with it; they don't know all of it though."

"Does anyone know?"

"Your mother and Elijah, does Bonnie know?"

"Yes, she does."

"You two can't say anything to the others there is so much going on right now I don't think the others need to worry."

"Your right after we leave Mystic Falls, we can tell the others."

"Can you make sure you and Bonnie don't say anything to the others."

"I will make sure that neither of us will say anything to the others."

"Thanks, Kol, no matter what others may say you are a pretty amazing person when you want to be."

"Thanks Bella I'm glad my brother was smart enough to stay with you. You really are the best thing that has happened to our family and I am so happy that you have decided to be with our family. I am so grateful for all you have done for our family Bella."

"I'm glad, and you are so welcome, its nice to have so many people who are all family now. Should we go down to the others?"

"We probably should before they look for us." We both headed back downstairs to the others.

I set down with the girls and Kol ran off with the guys.

"So, the party is all planed we have all that we need for it. Both weddings have all planning done, I don't think there is much more to do at this point" Rebekah said.

"So, what do we do now?" Caroline asked.

"I say we plan a bachelorette party for you two" Rebekah added.

"I think the guys already have a plan for a bachelor party we might as well go and do something fun as well." Lilly told all of us.

"I'm thinking a nice girl's weekend after graduation and before the weddings."

"Well Nik and I are getting married on June 15."

"Then Elijah and I July 6th, so what if we do it the weekend before Nik and Caroline's wedding."

"I think that would work. It would be nice to have a girl's weekend before you two get married and don't have time for little old me anymore."

"Rebekah no matter what I will always have time for you, and I will make sure we still have our girl time. As much as I love Elijah, I do need my girl time with you all. Plus, we have not had a girl's trip forever, the last time it was before thanksgiving and it was just you, Caroline and I. So, I think we are very much overdue for a nice girl's weekend, who's all in?"

"I'm in mom"

"I am all over girls' weekend" Rebekah says.

"I'm there" Caroline added.

"I'm in, from what Caroline said you two know how to have fun" Bonnie replied.

"As much fun as it sounds Finn and I planned a trip for that weekend. But thank you for the invite as well, maybe next time. You all go have some fun though."

"Well you are more then welcome to join us anytime."

"Thank you for inviting me and for bringing me back to Finn and welcoming me into the family."

"Anytime so I will call the hotel and make arrangements if we want to stay at the same place."

"I want to stay there."

"I do as well."

"So, I will make the arrangements tonight then and will tell you all the details tomorrow then if that works for all of you."

"That sounds good to me."

The rest of the evening was full of laughter and having a good time all around. We headed back home late and once home I got onto my laptop and made any arrangements that I needed to for our girls' trip. I was so very ready for a nice long girls' weekend at this moment.

We had finally made it go graduation and we were all here to support the others. I was in the bleachers with the others while Stefan, Rebekah, Caroline, Bonnie and Matt were setting with the rest of there class. We were waiting for it to start I enjoyed the fact that it was a nice day out.

They started the graduation and then slowly student after student was called up. We were loud when it was one of our friends.

"Bonnie Bennett"

"Matt Donovan"

"Caroline Forbes"

"Rebekah Mikaelson"

"Stefan Salvatore." They continued to call students up and slowly the ceremony came to an end. I was happy and excited that they got to enjoy this moment a special human moment that Caroline was not sure she would get back. Once the ceremony was all done we went down to the others congratulating them, then headed to Mystic Grill with the whole family for a dinner before we would head back to the house for the party which only us younger ones were coming to.

We pushed tables together and set all together laughing and talking as we ate and enjoyed what felt like a nice normal human moment in time. About an hour later we said goodbye to all the parents and made our way back to the house to be ready for the party. We had set everything up the night before, so It was ready for a whole lot of teenagers who were ready to party and have a good time.

I was not too much of a party person like this but to have fun with the family would be nice as well. The house was fully set up for a party and within the hour there were people everywhere all having fun and getting a little crazy as well. The party was in full swing when I saw Rebekah looking out a window, I walked over to her.

"Rebekah are you alright?" Then I saw the smile on her face.

"I'm amazing I have never been better."

"What is going on?"

"Its all so nice, we had a beautiful graduation then we have two beautiful weddings planed before we move somewhere new and get to enjoy a new start as a family, it's just wonderful."

"That is why your so happy all of the sudden. You weren't this happy earlier today."

"Well we were going to tell the family tomorrow, but you are my best friend and sister, so I want to tell you first. Stefan and I are getting married." She then showed me the ring which really was very Rebekah and beautiful. It was an elegant silver princess cut that was surrounded by diamonds.

"Rebekah congratulations I'm so happy for you. When would you have the wedding, where would you want it?"

"I think in a few months after we leave Mystic Falls I kind of love the idea of getting married in Paris with the whole family but it just being a family thing. What do you think?"

"Rebekah, I think that would be lovely. I really am so happy for you and now we will get to be double sister which is pretty grate if you ask me. It will be a beautiful wedding."

"I wanted to ask you something."

"Of course, Rebekah you can ask me anything at all."

"Would you be my maid of honor?"

"I would love nothing more in the world, it would be my pleasure."

"Thank you Bella I knew I could count on you."

"Anytime sis, you're my maid of honor. Now should we try to get back to this party?"

"Probably should before they come looking for us." We linked arms after a hug and went on our way back out to the party that was crazier by the minute. I looked around trying to see if I could find Elijah but spotted Lilly. Rebekah and I parted ways and I walked over to Lilly.

"Have you seen Elijah?" I asked a little louder because of the music.

"Last I was he was with Klaus, Stefan, and Damon in the setting room."

"Thanks sweetie."

"Of course, see you in a little." I waved by and maid my way to Elijah after spotting him I spend the rest of the night with him.

The party had died down a little after midnight and by 2am everyone had left.

"We can stay and help clean up."

"No, you three go on home we have this see you all tomorrow." So, we said our goodbyes and we went home.

After we were home Lilly told us good night and went to her room. We then went into our room. I changed out of my dress and put on some pajama pants and a tank top on and climbed into bed with Elijah who held his arms open for me.

"Today was a beautiful day."

"It truly was. Now not long until our wedding as well."

"It will fly by."

"I can't wait to marry you again Mrs. Miklesons."

"I can't wait as well Mr. Miklesons."

"I love you, sleep well my love."

"I love you to." With that I let sleep overtake me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 7.9K 32
bella finds Edward cheating on her and is heartbroken. Charlie's death is the last straw and she decides to leave forks and moves to mystic falls wit...
446K 12K 52
Set After New Moon~ Bella's in deep depression once the Cullens leave and Charlie has no idea what to do about it, but then an idea comes to mind. Wh...
16.9K 424 29
Bella Swan moves back to Forks, and finally meets her best friend Alice Cullen's family. When she sees Edward Cullen for the first time she falls in...
54.8K 1.4K 46
Bella and Jacob have been really close since Edward left. But Edwards comes back and Bella is back with Edward that cause for Jacob to put distance b...