The Ending Of A Beginning

By Samirax12

A short story based on realistic fiction. It's about a girl who fell in love with a guy ( according to her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Prologue

110 2 0
By Samirax12

They say - " We don't meet people by accident. Sometimes they are meant to cross our path for a reason."

It took me a moment to gather my courage and calm my pounding heart because a crowd like this makes me feel anxious. But I have no choice but to be here, at my sister's wedding day, a big day for her as well as for me.

And that's when my eyes land on literally the best - looking man I've ever seen in my entire life, David Mikaelson...

As if he can feel my gaze on him, he turns and his eyes meets mine.

(Note to myself: This man is devilishly charming and dangerous)

And that's how everything started...

SEVEN YEARS LATER.... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 100 15
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€–α€°α€Έα€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€α€½α€± တချို့က α€€α€­ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ία€α€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€žα€œα€­α€― တချို့က α€€α€­ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€œα€―α€•α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€¬ တချို့က α€€α€­α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œ...
632K 52.1K 85
Trope: βœ“ marriage of convenience βœ“ hate-to-love βœ“ slow-burn βœ“ Muslim characters/love story βœ“ Bad boy/good girl βœ“ Second chance βœ“ Billionaire romance...
173K 704 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...