The fat unwanted mate (englis...

By MandyMink

⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm exper... More

Chapter 1(edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 (edited)
Chapter 13 (edited)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 The wedding
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Last chapter!

Prologue(edited)

10.5K 212 0
By MandyMink

''Wake up Amy!" I look at my alarm clock. Shit! It is already 8 o'clock! I get out of bed immediately. Along the way I take a clean set of clothes from my closet and take a quick shower. When I'm done I put on the clothes and comb my hair. I look in the mirror. A fat and sturdy girl with plump hands and a big face looks back at me. She has blue eyes and long, limp brown hair. I sigh, I really have to lose weight.

I go downstairs and prepare some food quickly. I'm almost late! I quickly grab a plate and leave the kitchen. I run through the big house i call my home, even though most of the time I don't feel at home. Out of breath I arrive at the living room. Yep, my condition is not too good.

I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.
Just in time for my favorite morning show. My mother enters the living room. "Amy, tonight is the son of the Alpha's birthday. Are you going to see if you have a nice dress in the closet?" I mumble something similar to "yes mom" and focus on the TV again. "See you this afternoon honey!" My mom and dad call when they walk out the door together.

My parents have an important job in our pack, the Black Wolf pack. My father is the Alpha's beta and my mother is one of the teachers at the pack school. I take lessons at home and hardly ever come out. It's kind of pathetic actually, but I've been living that way all my life. I realize I'm not in the mood for the party tonight. Another chance for the rest of the pack to gossip about me. "Look at her!" Or "Omg! Since when do they let pigs in here!" But I will have to go. I sigh. Since I started thing so late, the show has already ended. I'll go see if I have a nice dress upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
306K 6.1K 27
Warning: Extremely Childish and not put together at ALL . If you want to continue reading, go ahead but I warned you! ❤️ "I , Alec Red , future beta...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.6K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...