Supernatural: Season Two

By PoisonGirl

Still on the hunt for the yellow-eyed demon, Kylie and Dean's relationship is put to the test. Fighting throu... More

Prologue
In My Time Of Dying (1)
In My Time of Dying (2)
In My Time of Dying (3)
In My Time of Dying (4)
In My Time of Dying (5)
Everybody Loves A Clown (1)
Everybody Loves A Clown (2)
Everybody Loves A Clown (3)
Everybody Loves A Clown (4)
Everybody Loves A Clown (5)
Bloodlust (1)
Bloodlust (2)
Bloodlust (3)
Bloodlust (4)
Bloodlust (5)
Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (1)
Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (2)
Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (3)
Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (4)
Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (5)
Simon Said (1)
Simon Said (2)
Simon Said (3)
Simon Said (4)
Simon Said (5)
No Exit (1)
No Exit (2)
No Exit (3)
No Exit (4)
No Exit (5)
The Usual Suspects (1)
The Usual Suspects (2)
The Usual Suspects (3)
The Usual Suspects (4)
The Usual Suspects (5)
Crossroad Blues (1)
Crossroad Blues (2)
Crossroad Blues (3)
Crossroad Blues (4)
Crossroad Blues (5)
Croatoan (1)
Croatoan (2)
Croatoan (3)
Croatoan (4)
Croatoan (5)
Hunted (2)
Hunted (3)
Hunted (4)
Hunted (5)
Playthings (1)
Playthings (2)
Playthings (3)
Playthings (4)
Playthings (5)
Nightshifter (1)
Nightshifter (2)
Nightshifter (3)
Nightshifter (4)
Nightshifter (5)
Houses of the Holy (1)
Houses of the Holy (2)
Houses of the Holy (3)
Houses of the Holy (4)
Houses of the Holy (5)
Born Under a Bad Sign (1)
Born Under a Bad Sign (2)
Born Under a Bad Sign (3)
Born Under a Bad Sign (4)
Born Under a Bad Sign (5)
Tall Tales (1)
Tall Tales (2)
Tall Tales (3)
Tall Tales (4)
Tall Tales (5)
Roadkill (1)
Roadkill (2)
Roadkill (3)
Roadkill (4)
Roadkill (5)
Heart (1)
Heart (2)
Heart (3)
Heart (4)
Heart (5)
Hollywood Babylon (1)
Hollywood Babylon (2)
Hollywood Babylon (3)
Hollywood Babylon (4)
Hollywood Babylon (5)
Folsom Prison Blues (1)
Folsom Prison Blues (2)
Folsom Prison Blues (3)
Folsom Prison Blues (4)
Folsom Prison Blues (5)
What Is and What Should Never Be (1)
What Is and What Should Never Be (2)
What Is and What Should Never Be (3)
What Is and What Should Never Be (4)
What Is and What Should Never Be (5)
All Hell Breaks Loose (1)
All Hell Breaks Loose (2)
All Hell Breaks Loose (3)
All Hell Breaks Loose (4)
All Hell Breaks Loose (5)
All Hell Breaks Loose (6)
All Hell Breaks Loose (7)
All Hell Breaks Loose (8)
All Hell Breaks Loose (9)
All Hell Breaks Loose (10)
Season Three!

Hunted (1)

1.7K 63 15
By PoisonGirl

Hunted (1)

Kylie's POV

I could remember a time where the Winchester boys and I were so close, that we would be able to fight a monster and go out for beers like nothing had happened, telling jokes and drinking the night away like we were regular people.

Now things were different, the air between the three of us was thick, the emotions were ready to burst at the seams and despite being the only girl in the triangle of hunters, I had to be the strong one.

"Before Dad died, he, he told me something - something about you." Dean spoke, his lips trembling.

I knew this was bad, I knew it was going to be very bad. Dean didn't keep secrets from Sam, and especially not from me.

"What? Dean, what did he tell you?" Sam asked nervously as I shifted on the wet ground beneath my feet.

"He said that he wanted me to watch out for you, to take care of you." Dean said, not looking at his brother but instead his feet.

"He told you that a million times." Sam shook his head with confusion.

"No," Dean shook his head, "this time was different. He said that I had to save you."

I cocked a brow, confusing thoughts filling my head.

"Save me from what?" Sam asked softly, his voice croaking.

Dean swallowed the lump in his throat and finally met his brother's eyes. "He just said that I had to save you, that nothing else mattered, and that if I couldn't, I'd . . ." He trailed off into silence.

"You'd what, Dean?" Sam asked.

Dean glanced at me, his eyes filling with tears. He needed help, he needed my support, but I didn't know what he was talking about.

"That I'd have to kill you. He said I might have to kill you, Sammy."

I sucked in a breath, turning around to look at the lake, my fingers fisting in my hair.

John really screwed up this time. He put so much pressure on his son and now Dean had so much pressure on his shoulders that he couldn't even function.

"Kill me?" Sam let out. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

I turned back around to see a mess of emotions on Sam's face, his arms flying away from his sides.

"I don't know." Dean let out weakly.

"I mean, he must have had some kind of reason for saying it, right? Did he know the demon's plans for me? Am I supposed to go Darkside or something? What else did he say, Dean?" Sam cried.

"Nothing, that's it, I swear." Dean shook his head.

"How could you not have told me this?" Sam asked angrily.

"Sammy, we need to calm down." I tried but he only shot me a glare.

"Because it was Dad, and he begged me not to." Dean spoke.

"Who cares?" Sam yelled angrily. "Take some responsibility for yourself Dean! You had no right to keep this from me!"

I stepped in front of Dean, shielding him from his brother's yells. "Hold on! He was doing what he thought was best! You think he wants this! You think he wants this on his shoulders!"

"Ky," I heard Dean speak from behind me, before pushing me back gently. "You think I wanted this? Huh? I wish to God he'd never open his mouth. Then I wouldn't have to walk around this screaming in my head all day."

Sam turned away from us, taking a few steps, fuming.

"We've just got to figure out what's going on, then, what the hell all this means." Sam let out, the beer bottle in his hands going to his lips.

"We do?" Dean questioned. "I've been thinking about this, I think we should just lay low. You know? At least for a while. It'd be safer. And that way I can make sure-"

"What? That I don't turn evil? That I don't turn into some kind of killer?" Sam yelled, interrupting Dean.

"I never said that." Dean growled.

"Jeez, if you're not careful you will have to waste me on day, Dean."

I gritted my teeth at the way Sam talked to his brother. He wasn't thinking clearly and he was taking it out on the person who was trying to save him.

"I never said that!" Dean yelled. "Damnit, Sam, this whole thing is spinning out of control. All right? You're immune to some weirdo demon virus, and I don't even know what the hell anymore. And you're pissed at me. I get it. That's fine, I deserve it. But we lay low until we figure out our next move, okay?"

"Forget it." Sam shook his head.

"Sam, please, man. Hey, please. Just give me some time. Give me some time to think, okay? I'm begging you here, please. Please." Dean begged his brother.

Sam stared at us, his eyes full of sorrow before he nodded.

-------------------------

Dean and I laid in the motel bed, none of us getting a lick of sleep, while Sam laid on his side, soft breaths leaving his lips.

I turned to Dean and propped my head on my hand, looking down at him in the moonlight.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked softly.

Dean sighed and turned his head to face me, his green orbs full of tiredness. He was drained, not just physically but emotionally.

"I think we talked enough today." He sighed and ran a hand down his face.

I blew out a breath before shifting my body around so that I was leaning against the headboard, my fingers instantly running themselves through Dean's hair.

He let out a soft moan before cuddling himself in my side, his arm running itself around my waist.

I smiled down at him. "Did I ever tell you how proud I am of you?"

I felt Dean tense up before he glanced up at me. "What?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Don't look so surprised Winchester." I teased. "I am proud of you for protecting Sam, for protecting me. You have a lot on your shoulders, but you continue your job." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "You scared me yesterday with that giving up stuff."

I heard the breath that left his lips. "You scared me too." He admitted. "Do you want to give up?"

I glanced down at him and felt the tears weld up in my eyes, I only hoped that he couldn't see them in the darkness. "I was giving up because without you two, I'm nothing." I smiled sadly. "You guys are the only family I have, and I'm dead in a couple of months anyway."

Dean shook his head. "You're not going to die." He let out. "No one is going to die."

I blew out a breath. "Right." I let out.

"I'm serious Kylie," His arms tensed around me, "we're all going to be fine. Sam is going to be fine and so are you. I'll make damn sure of it."

I shook my head. "We need to focus on Sam right now." I smiled down at him. "He's our biggest concern."

Dean let out a frustrated sigh. "Why don't you ever put yourself first? Why is always about Sam or me? Why not you?"

I let out a soft smile. "Because I'm not worth it."

Dean stilled before propping himself up on his elbow. "Is that what you really think?"

I shrugged. "Come on Dean, I'm just some broken little girl your dad picked up because he needed some one to take care of his boys. Now look at me?" I shrugged. "I'm going to become weak until I won't be able to breathe on my own. You boys," I sighed, "you boys are going to save the world. You don't need me."

"That's not true." Dean shook his head but I quickly shushed him, pressing on his shoulders until he was laying back down.

"It is, and that's okay." I ran my fingers through his hair again. "You boys have given me more than I could dream of, and I can't thank you enough for that." I leaned down and pressed a kiss into his hair. "I've never felt love before you boys and I'm glad that I got to experience that."

"Kylie you're not-"

"Dean, get some sleep." I shook my head and smiled down at him sadly.

"But-"

I shushed him once more, this time he stayed quiet as I hummed Hey Jude a song that I knew would bring him comfort.

It wasn't long until the emotional tool brought him into a deep sleep and I wasn't far behind.

I closed my eyes gently, a soft breath leaving my lips as I was on the verge of sleep when I heard the bed next to us shift.

I opened my eyes just in time to see Sam climb out of bed, reaching for the bed on the table across the room.

"Sam?" I let out making him still.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Where are you going?" I asked quietly as Dean stirred.

Sam glanced at his brother nervously. "I'm just going to get some air."

I shifted Dean's arms away from me and instantly he grabbed my pillow. "I'll come with you." I stood up, still in my jean and tank top.

"No." Sam shook his head as he reached for his bag. "I need to go alone."

I let out a chuckle and shook my head. "Yeah, that's not going to happen." I bent down and kissed the top of Dean's head before reaching for my own unpacked bag.

Sam let out a sigh before nodding towards the door.

I quickly slid on my boots and followed him, the cool air hitting my bare shoulders.

"I need to go alone." Sam sighed.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen." I shrugged simply.

"Kylie, you don't understand-"

"Look," I sighed, "I get it, I know that you need to go on this journey to figure out who you are and all that crap." I waved my hand. "Trust me I get it, and I'll stay out of your way. I just think it's a good idea if you had some sort of backup."

Sam shifted nervously on his feet, looking down at the ground as if he was having a mental fight with himself.

"I also know that your mad at me, and I'm probably the last person you want to help you, but I'm not letting you go alone. So you can either let me come with you or I can go wake up Dean." I shrugged and shifted my bag on my shoulder. "Your choice."

Sam paused before letting out a groan. "You know you're a pain in my ass right?"

I smiled before walking passed him, eyeing up the parking lot with amusement.

"So which car are we taking?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 49 20
~Wherever you are, wherever you go, may your Guardian Angel always be with you.~ For Sam and Dean Winchester, flirting with danger has never been an...
13.9K 308 22
After the crash, Dean and Sam have a hard time getting through the loss of their Dad. With both their Dad gone and the Colt they have nothing to kill...
23.9K 861 30
Dove Winchester is lost and confused when Castiel and Dean disappear. Sam goes to live a normal life but Dove cant move on. Can Crowley help her? (Mo...
185K 4.9K 32
Highest Rankings: #1 in Angels #1 in Sam Winchester #1 in Dean Winchester #1 in Nephilim #2 in Supernatural #2 in Heaven #4 in Winchester ~~~ ...