Vampire Knight Fanfic

By ieyatsusawada

The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter... More

Character Info..
Yumika's Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5 (Side Story)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 1)
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Dance Party Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Dance Party Part 2)
Chapter 51 (Dance Party Part 3)
Chapter 52 (Dance Party Part 4)
Chapter 53 (Dance Party Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Dance Party Part 6)
Chapter 55 (Dance Party Part 7)
Chapter 56 (Dance Party Final Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 1)
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 1)
Chapter 63 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 2)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (Final Battle Part 1)
Chapter 79 (Final Battle Part 2)
Chapter 80 (Final Battle Part 3)
Chapter 81 (Final Battle Part 4)
Chapter 82 (Final Battle Final Part)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 38

2K 36 2
By ieyatsusawada

Later that night..

Takuma POV

I saw Kaname went outside the room.. I decided to peek what he was going to do I open the door and I saw him just leaning in the window while reading a book.. I called him.

"Kaname... Next class is about to begin.. Aren't you coming in?" I asked him behind the open door.

"I'm not interested in that old man's class... Macroscophic Economic Discussion.." Kaname juust continue reading the book in his hands.

"Come to think of it.. What do you think happen when Yuki found out where Zero Kiryu was she just run away... But the most I'm worried about is Yumi-chan.. I never seen her got so angry before.. This is the first time I knew Yumi-chan know martial arts.. What do you think Kaname?? About tomorrow? Are you going to attend that dinner party??" I asked Kaname.. But he just look outside the window and I went to him. "Kaname??" I called his name in a questionable tone.

"They really are kind hearted.. Both of them.. Yuki is kind hearted enough to do something like this.. But Yumika was different.. Her kindness was on top of the world.. Even though she hate hurting someone she loves the most.. She didn't care as long as anyone of us become happy.. She even hurt Yagari-sensei just to make sure Yuki know where Zero Kiryu is.. That instant was enough for her to revret it and cry.. She really is a very kind hearted.." Kaname seriously answered me... I just smile..

"Well.. It's Yumi-chan after all.. So about tomorrow's party?? Are we??" I was about to asked him but he answer me first.

"Yes... After the first two subject ended.. We'll head straight there.." After Kaname said it he turn his heels away from me..

But still...

"Why do we have to attent that comeback party for Zero Kiryu anyway??" I asked myself.

I follow Kaname.. Still thinking what Yumi-chan want to do..

End of POV

Kaien Cross House

Yuki POV

Zero was still drinking my blood.. Then my mind started to say something.. "Scary... Is this the feeling Yumika feel when Zero drink her blood?? It's so scary.... Scary?? But this is Zero... He would never...." I squeezed his shirt so hard that it gets wrinkled. When... Zero stop drinking my blood.. He lean his forehead on my bleeding neck and after some minutes he lean against the wall... Huffing..

"Zero... Are you alright?" I asked him worriedly. He just look at me and said..

"I'm so despicable.. Even if I hate vampires to the core.. Even if I don't want to hurt anybody.. I still can't control my craving for blood.... I've given up.." I saw Zero grab his hair and started to shake.. I hug him..

"You're not... Stop shouldering your problems alone.. I'm here... Yumika will always at your side.. Zero... Don't you ever leave my side again.. Don't forget about ypur promise.. You said it yourself right!!! That you won't run away anymore.. That you'll face your new self... You even promise you won't give up and run away like you did before.." I hug him tightly not wanting to let him go..

I can't lose you Zero... I can't...

End of POV

Zero POV

After I drink enough of Yuki's blood I stop.. I lean against her shoulder and after a few minutes I decided to lean on the bathroom wall.. She asked me if I'm alright.. But still the taste of their blood is different.. Yumika's blood was way more sweeter than hers... But.. I don't know why.. But thinking about Yuki's blood I want to crave more of her blood.. I shrug the thought out of my head and look at her. Wiping the remaining blood on my lips I look at her regretting what I did to her.. To my Precious Yuki.,

"I'm so despicable.. Even if I hate vampires to the core.. Even if I don't want to hurt anybody.. I still can't control my craving for blood.... I've given up.." I started to grab my hair and I was shaking... Thinking the fact I've become a monster myself... When I felt her warmth again mine.. She was hugging me tightly.. Tightly enough as if she never want to let me go.. And then she said something..

"You're not... Stop shouldering your problems alone.. I'm here... Yumika will always at your side.. Zero... Don't you ever leave my side again.. Don't forget about ypur promise.. You said it yourself right!!! That you won't run away anymore.. That you'll face your new self... You even promise you won't give up and run away like you did before.." Yuki was hugging me more tightly.. But thinking about what happen I still can't accept it.. The fact I'm one of them..

"I know.. I know that already... But the fact that I know that drinking this fresh blood is a only temporary solution but.. After drinking your blood.. And saying 'I've given up' Still... I..." I started to hug her back.. When she releases me and look at me seriously..

"Don't say that.. Don't forget what you promise us.. We already accept everything about you.. Yumika said it right.. That she will never hate you even you detest yourself of becoming one of the creatures you hate the most.. But even if you detest it, even if you hate me for doing this.. We must suppresss the monster inside you.. Giving up just because you're being taken over by your vampire side.. Even if you hate me or hate vampires so much... You shouldn't give up just like that!! It's alright to hate yourself... But... Don't think about doing something like this ever again.. Yumika will definitely kick someone who will hurt you!? That's why... You can't leave my side... Not ever.." My eyes widen when Yuki suddenly hug me. And she started to cry.. I stroke her back.. After she calm down I push her away from me.. I look down on the ground and asked her..

"Are you alright??" I asked her.. She just smile at me and touch her hair.

"Oh.. Yes.. I'm alright.. I don't lack blood.. I've always been healthy.. I'll be able to come to school tomorrow as usual.." Yuki answered while touching her hair. "You must come to school tomorrow... Definitely.." She continue..

After what happen she leave me alone and reminding me to come to school tomorrow..

End of POV

Yuki POV

It's getting late.. I was walking at the dorm to rest.. But remembering what happen I started to blush.. I even touch the band aid that hide Zero's bitemark.. But...
"There's nothing strange about it.. Two people together.. I know that some things.. Somebody who offers his blood as food to revive a vampire is very sinful.. That's why... We can't let anyone find out.." I was walking back to the dorm when I saw Kaname-sama in front of me..

"Kaname-sama..." I call his name.

"Yuki.. Where do you intend to go?" Kaname-sama asked me.. I answered him.

"I'm just going back to the Night Class Section.. I'm worried about Yumika.. I left her when I went to see Zero.." I answered.

"It has ended. Everyone has already returned to the dorm so does Yumika.." Kaname-sama answer me back.

"Should I tell Chairman Cross... That you are secretly outside?" Kaname-sama asked.

"No.." I replied.

"Is that so.." I heard Kaname-sama's footstep.. When I look up he was infront of me.. He suddenly grab the end of my hair.. "The end is wet.. Yuki... I won't be against about you doing something forbidden... But.. If Yumika wants you to be happy.. Then I won't say anything... Just always be careful.. I don't want you to get hurt... Because if you get hurt.. It will be a huge impact on Yumika... Good night.. Please be careful on your way home." Kaname-sama started to walk pass me.. I turn around and bow my head..
"He knows.. I guess I can't underestimate his sense of smell.. But still..." I smile softly and touch the band aid where Zero's bitemark place.

I started to run to get to the dorm... Thinking that Zero will definitely come to school..

When I reach the dorm.. I stop in front of Yumika's room and open it silently I walk inside and stop in her side.. I touch hervpeaceful sleeping face and whisper..

"Thank you for what you did... Yumika.. I'm thankful enough to you for being my sister... Thank you.." I kiss her forehead.. She slightly move.. I thought she was going to wake up.. But I just smile sweetly when I saw her smiling soundly.. I left the gift I buy for her and leave her room.. I close her door and went straight to Yori and my room.. I silently open the door walk inside.. The into my pajamas and lay my tired body on my bed.. And when I feel relax my eyes started to get heavy.. The next thing I knew I was snoring soundly..

End of POV

Yumika POV

I woke up early.. Because my alarm started to ring...

"I'm up... I'm up..." I switch of my alarm and I started to change my clothes... When my eyes lay on the small box in my bedside table.. I sit back on my bed and decided to open it.. I smile.. It's from Yuki-neechan.. I open the box and look at it.. It's a bracelet... With a cherry blossom design on it.. I remove it from the box and wear it on my left wrist. I stand up again and decided to went outside my room..

And when I went outside my room.. I saw all of the Day Class Student was in the living room.. It's still too early..

"Yumi-chan.. Good morning..." Yori-neechan greeted my softly..

"Morning..." I replied back softly too.

We both went down together.. The Day Class was already awake..

"Good morning.. Yumika-sama... Sayori-san.." The day class greeted us softly enough for us to hear.

"Are you guys ready?" I mumbled enough for all of us to hear.

"Yes... We can start the preparation right away.. The gym will not be in use until tomorrow.. So.. We're good to go.." The day class student reported softly...

"Then I'll leave it to you... Just make sure no one knows are plan ok..." I added.. Everyone nodded and decided to leave...

When the others are gone.. I started to prepare the food I'm going to make..

I went to the kitchen.. Tying my hair into a high ponytail.. And wear the apron.. I started to make all there favorite dessert..

End of POV

Yuki POV

I woke up... My usual time to wake up.. I look at the other side and Yori was long gone.. I decided to take a bath and wear my uniform. I went outside my room.. And started to get suspicious... No one's here..

"Hello.." I said.. But no one answer me.. "Yori??, Everyone.... We need to go.. We're gonna be late for school.." I was calling them but no one answer.. When a familiar voice called my name. I turn around.. It's Yumika.. Wearing an apron.. In her hand is my favorite french toast and in the other hand was a tiramisu moist cake. She laid down the food in front of me and she sat across me.. I accept the food and start eating it happily... When Yumika talk..

"There already gone.. They went to school early than you.. Yori-neechan don't want to wake you up because your stay late.. Yuki-neechan.. Tell me.. Did you..." I stop eating when she pointed out the band aid in my neck.. I nodded..

"Hmm... I know it's against the rules but.. This is the only solution I can think to help him.." I replied.. I look at Yumika and she was smiling..

"You don't have too look at me like you regret your decision.. Yuki-neechan.. Did you regret it?" Yumika asked me seriously.

"No.. I don't.. I'm just worried.. What if Zero won't come to school? What if..." I stop when Yumika look at me intently..

"Yuki-neechan.. If you don't regret everyhing then it's fine.. As long as your happy seeing him okay it's fine.. You don't have to worry about everything.. As long as Zero-niichan wants to be with you then it's fine.. Here.. You need to drink this.. I know your still feeling weak after that..." Yumika gave me a cup of hot creamy tea.. I take it and started cool it down and drink it slowly.. "Yuki-neechan.. I love it.. Thank you..." She lift up her left wrist for me to see the bracelet I gave her.. I smile.. She went back to the kitchen and started to prepare something..

"Yumika... Thank you..." I smile at her..

"If your done.. Leave your dish I'll wash it later..." Yumika point the almost empty plates..

"Okay... Thank you for the delicious breakfast..." I smile and said to her and eat the remaining food in my plate and sip the last drop of tea in the cup.. I want to see Zero...

"Yuki-neechan.. Go.. You want to see Zero-niichan right?? You don't have to finish everything I made for you.. I can make it again for you.... Go... Make sure Zero-niichan was okay... And I don't want him to be gone on the dinner party I made just for him.. At 7pm tonight.. You two need to come.. At Daddy's house.. Everyone's gonna be there.. Your patrol will end at 7pm right.. Go straight at Daddy's house after the patrol.. Make sure Zero-niichan's with you.." I nodded.. I leave my dirty dishes on the table and leave toe dorm to see Zero......

"Yes.. He'll come.. As long as Zero looks alright and with Yumika in sight.. Toga-sensei won't kill him.." Is what I thought..

End of POV

General POV

Yuki walk to enter the school premises hoping she would see Zero..

Meanwhile back at Kaien House..

Zero was sitting in his own room in Kaien Cross house.. When the door creak and Toga Yagari walk pass him and said..

"Why are all the windows covered up?" Toga stands in front of the window and open the curtain.. The sun light hits Zero and slightly narrowed his eyes.. "How is that shoulder of yours??" He continued.. Zero look at him shock.

"Huh..." Zero answered in shock.

"That gun was made specially to deal with vampires... Even vampires with high recovery speeds cannot heal so fast.... Unless he drinks fresh blood.." Toga Yagari pointed the gun in front of Zero.. ..

End of POV

Meanwhile...

Yuki went to class.. Looking around the room..

Yuki POV

Zero's not here... He didn't want come.. Class has started when.. I remember something.. I suddenly stand up saying his name on my mind... I started to leave the class..

"Cross!!" I faintly heard the teacher call my name. But I didn't stop.. I started to raise my pace too see Zero..

"Stupid... Zero.... I'm so stupid... I shouldn't have left him alone there.... Zero.. Please be safe..." I was running so hard until I reach the Headmaster house.. I went straight to Zero's room amd open it... I yelled.. "No... Zero!!" I scream his name when I heard a gun shot.. I slowly open my eyes and saw Zero suddenly grab the gun Toga-sensei holding.. Zero didn't say anything.. Toga-sensei let go of the gun.. Then he suddenly speak.

"Heh.." Toga-sensei touch his right eye and said something.. "I won't let you regret losimg your right eye to save me" Remember that?? That day.. You made an oath.. Seeing you like this, makes me want to kill you.. But I can't bear the thought of Yumika hating me by killing her beloved Onii-chan.. I'm more afraid of the thought of her hating me just because I want to kill you.. I won't let that happen.. Zero listen.. While you can still fight struggle to your hearts content.. The life you have chosen now is that of much fresh blood.. Don't run away.. Zero... This is the new life you have to start living from now on.. Zero..." Toga-sensei said.. Then he look at me.. "Hey... Little girl..." He look at me..

"Little girl??" I said.. But let it slide.. "Wha.... What is it??" I continued..

"Once this guy breaks down.. You must stop him.." I look at him.. Then he continue.. "His crooked arm is due to his injury.. Just sew up that wound and it'll be alright.. All this is for his own good.. From now on it's all up to you.. Oi... Don't look at me like I really want to kill him.. If I really wanted to kill him I wouldn't have just left a wound.." Toga-sensei explain..

"Then.. Why did you do such thing?" I asked..

"Ms. Prefect.. Can't you see... Missing a shot from that short distance? You must be joking.. I'm the Rank 1 vampire hunter I won't miss a shot in thay short range distance.. I don't have time for this.. I jist came to check on him.. And beside.. Yumika will definitely hate me if I kill him.. And there are more work I need to do so no time to slack.. I even need to find an apology gift about last night.. Zero.. I want to see you alright tonight at the dinner party..." Toga-sensei leave us in the room..

I was looking at Zero when I rememner the party..

"That's right... Yumika will throw a party for your comeback.. Everyone will be their.. The Night Class, the Headmaster and Toga-sensei.. She wants Toga-sensei to repay her for comfinding you here.. And this dinner party was her idea.. Don't worry they won't harm you.. I'll definitely protect you and beside Yumika was there too.. Zero.. You need to go to school today... If you don't you'll end up repeating the same year again.. And our prefect duties... The Day Class might go on raampage again today.. I need you to stop them.. So here..." I handed him his uniform.. He accept it.. "I'll wait for you outside okay.." I smile to himcamd leave the room..

I went downstairs.. Sit on the sofa and wait for him to come down.. A few minutes pass and he came down.. Wearing his uniform and armband.. When he was in front of me I hold his hand and drag him outside the house and we run straight to attend the next subject...

End of POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
2.1K 76 6
This is how I wanted the story to end in the Vampire Knight, Anime. So since we don't always get what we want, I wrote my own ending to this fantasti...
93K 2.9K 112
*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuki realize that Kaname shows interest in...
5.6K 228 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...