INTOXICATED \\Abhishek Sharma...

Oleh naina102030

《Sequel to HIGH》 ** > "You make me feel like I'm intoxicated." "Intoxicated by you." ** Zaisha once said, "I... Lebih Banyak

INTOXICATED
1. Love letter.
2. To the past.
3. Another chance.
4. Whipped.
5. Won't give up.
6. Hopes.
7. Jealous?
8. Silent Treatment.
9. Pure Soul.
10. Ice cream.
11. Moving on.
12. Bittersweet Memories.
13. Forever Yours.
14. All that matters.
15. Lucky.
16. Together.
17. Mess.
18. Confusion.
19. To the present.
20. Thank you.
Author's Note.
OTHER BOOKS

INTOXICATED

1.4K 89 26
Oleh naina102030

Third Person

While Zaisha was setting the dining table for dinner, Abhay was speaking to his coach on the phone.

"What's up?" Zaisha asked, once Abhay got off the call.

"Two more series, the World Cup and then I retire." Abhay smiled.

Zaisha knew this was coming so she wasn't surprised or shocked by his statement.

"Are you being pressurised to retire or-"

Abhay cut her off.

"No. No. I want to retire. I've played for the country for almost 22 years and I'm satisfied with it. Sab log bol rahe hai don't retire." He said, chuckling at the last sentence.

"But I want to. There are a lot of young players who play better than me and I don't want to keep their spot occupied. Toh World Cup ke baad mai retire ho raha hu. And it's time to give my family the time they deserve." He added, smiling.

Zaisha smiled back at him.

"Kiara, Rohan, neeche aajao. Dinner is ready." Zaisha shouted from downstairs.

Within minutes both the kids came running downstairs and sat at the table.

"How many times do I tell you guys? Do not run down the stairs." Zaisha said, glaring at her kids.

"I definitely like the younger version of you than the older one." Rohan commented, making Abhay and Kiara laugh.

Zaisha playfully smacked his head, chuckling herself.

Just as Zaisha was about to sit on the chair, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." She said.

Kiara and Rohan exchanged a look.

"No, mom! Sit." Said Rohan, pulling Zaisha back to her seat.

"No, I'll get it." Kiara said, racing towards the main door.

Kiara opened the door and one of the security guards handed the cover, which contained two cakes, over to her.

She thanked him, before closing the door. While Rohan was busy distracting both his parents, Kiara ran up the stairs and into their room to keep the cakes in their mini fridge.

"Kaun tha?" Asked Abhay, once Kiara sat back at the table.

"Koi nahi, dad. Bass mera ek dost aaya tha to hand me my notes back. Utna hi." She said, smiling.

"You could've invited him in." Zaisha spoke.

"Yeah, but he was in a hurry, so..." Kiara shrugged her shoulders.

While Abhay and Zaisha ate in peace, Kiara and Rohan stuffed their mouth as fast as they could.

"Guys, aaraam se khao. The food isn't running anywere." Zaisha said, looking at her kids.

Both Rohan and Kiara ignored their mom's comment and finished their food.

After keeping their plates in the kitchen sink, both of them rushed up the stairs again.

While Zaisha looked confused, Abhay had a smile playing on his lips.

"Why're you smiling?" Zaisha asked him.

"They're planning something for our anniversary. I saw photograph albums in their room back then." He smiled.

*

Post dinner, Zaisha and Abhay sat together, watching T.V.

"You know, I think I should start calling you Aish again." Abhay said, smiling at Zaisha.

"And why is that so?" Question Zaisha.

"The name Aish was something different." Abhay stated.

"Well, the person Aish is also something different." She winked.

Shaking his head, Abhay chuckled to himself.

"You're the kind of high, only a deep soul can get attached to."

Laughing at Abhay's comment, Zaisha leaned in to peck his lips.

"You know, Aish-" Abhay started.

"Wow, it feels so great to call you Aish again." Abhay said, making Zaisha laugh again.

"So, as I was saying, Aish, you've really done a lot for me and the kids. You even left modelling after your contract was done, because you didn't want Kia to stay away from me and meet me just once a year." He said.

"You've given your all to your family. Thank you so much." He added, kissing her temple.

"I hope I can give half of what you've given to us." He said, softly.

"You've no idea what you've given to me and the kids." Zaisha smiled at him.

Abhay smiled at her.

Silence enveloped them for a few minutes, before Zaisha spoke.

"Twenty years of togetherness and you still make me feel like I'm intoxicated."

Abhay chuckled at her, while Zaisha looked at him like he was a beautiful painting.

Twenty years back, Zaisha, in her letter to Abhay, wrote- I'll lose my heart to you, time and time again, till my life force runs out.

And she meant what she said.

Zaisha loses her heart to Abhay everyday, time and time again.

Because, it will always be with who makes you laugh a lot and well, with that person who makes you feel infinitely special, with whom you would like to stop the clock and stop the hours, with whom you feel that nothing in life could go wrong. It will always be that kind of person you should stay with.

Abhay opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shut it when everything turned dark.

"This has never happened before." Zaisha said, looking around.

"I'll just check with the guards." Abhay said, standing from his spot.

"SURPRISE!" Both Kiara and Rohan shouted, when the lights turned back on.

Both the kids showered rose petals on their parents, making them chuckle.

"Happy Anniversary!" The kids shouted again.

"Thank you." Zaisha chuckled.

"Thanks guys." Abhay smiled at both his kids.

Kiara and Rohan then showed the surprise present to their parents.

It was a huge collage of Abhay and Zaisha's pictures, from their dating days to the present.

Abhay and Zaisha were all smiles which made the kids happy.

"This is so sweet of you both." Zaisha said, smiling fondly at her kids.

"There's more." Said Rohan.

Kiara and Rohan then got the cakes and kept it on the coffee table.

Happy 15th Anniversary
Mom&Dad!

Read the first cake.

Abhay looked at the second cake and a huge smile took over his face.

He looked at Zaisha, who was already looking at him, mirroring his expressions.

Still smiling, they looked back at the second cake, which read,

15 years and still
intoxicated

-------

So that's the end!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!❤

Translations-

~ Sab log bol rahe hai- Everyone's saying.

~ Toh World Cup ke baad mai retire ho raha hu- So after the World Cup, I'm retiring.

~ Neeche aajao- Come down.

~ Kaun tha?- Who was it?

~ Koi nahi, dad. Bass mera ek dost aaya tha- No one, dad. Just a friend of mine had come.

~ Utna hi- That's all.

~ Guys, aaraam se khao- Guys, don't rush, it slowly.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.8K 286 12
Four life's four people.... Two dead but other two's life used to revolve around them . What will happen when they will get to know how the one's who...
1.1M 86.3K 50
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
1M 89.6K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
126K 11.6K 52
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...