Skid Knees | Y.M

By _chrissstina_

cause? accidentally bumping into someone on a snowy day effect? falling in love, with a side effect of skid k... More

one ➶
two ➴
three ➶
four ➴
five ➶
six ➴
seven ➶
eight ➴
nine ➶
ten ➴
eleven ➶
twelve ➴
thirteen ➶
fourteen ➴
fifteen ➶
sixteen ➴
seventeen ➶
eighteen ➴
nineteen ➶
twenty➴
twenty one ➶
twenty three ➶
twenty four ➴
epilogue ➵
➵ Next Book ➵

twenty two ➴

104 7 0
By _chrissstina_

              Yaku struggled to keep Lue up on her feet as they walked down the long street. "I'm sorry.." Lue whined with a large pout, her voice higher than normal. "I already told you to stop apologizing." The teen boy grumbled grasping onto her tighter. He honestly didn't want to remember the incident that happened only a few moments ago on their short bus ride. "But Yaku," Said boy sighed and spared a glance at the red faced girl, seeing how disheartened she looked made his chest tighten. He lowered his head out of defeat, "Lue, please don't make that face." It was Yaku's turn to whine. He felt his body almost stumbled when Lue stopped her feet from moving. His head quickly snapped to his right, mouth ready to ask if she was alright but didn't when he saw how she was staring at him.

Her lips were pushed together and her hands were balled at her sides, shaking with determination. Yaku reached forward to pull her along but Lue stopped him by grasping his hand in hers. "I didn't want that sloppy old man to touch me!" She shouted. Yaku's eye twitched reliving the memory of some drunk old man groping Lue. He pinched the bridge of his nose. "I don't want you mad at me!" Lue pouted heavier making Yaku lower his hand away from his face and stare at her. He felt his chest fill with butterflies seeing how upset she was getting. "You're so cute," He mumbled to himself as he inched closer to her. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and intertwined their hands, "I'm not mad at you Loo, now let's get you home okay?" He grinned. Lue only nodded and began to walk side by side with Yaku.

They reached her house in a comfortable silence. Yaku breathed a little easier seeing that Lue was acting more sober than before. He was terrified of what Isogai would say if she came home acting like before. "Uhh.." He groaned deeply. His head hurting just thinking of ways to try and to explain the situation to her overly protective and invasive brother. How can he put into words that his idiotic captain swiped their coaches alcohol and Lue just chugged it without warning? The thought made him grow a migraine. A light tug to his shirt drew his attention away from his thoughts and onto a doe eyed Lue. "Stay with me?" She stared up at him. The way her eyes grew bigger and her lips became glossier than moments ago had Yaku instantly nodding his head.

Lue stumbled a little removing her shoes but regained her posture. "Where's Isogai?" Yaku asked seeing his shoes weren't in the door way. "Work.." Lue mumbled softly. Yaku stared at her and saw the pained look in her eyes. Without any words Yaku slipped his hand into hers and led her towards her room up the stairs. He grabbed her towel from it's hanging spot then led her to the bathroom. "Why don't you take a shower and I'll make you something to drink?" He gave her a sweet smile before kissing the tip of her nose and leaving the room. He stood by the door for a few seconds to wait for the shower to start up. "Good," He sighed and moved down the stairs to make her some tea.

It only took him a few minutes to make the tea, so he placed it on the end table near the couch and sat to wait for her. He even started to nod off a little. "Yaku?" A sweet voice called out making him jolt forward. He snapped his head to the direction of the stairs, "Yaku come here," Yaku couldn't help but chuckle hearing how sleepy she sounded. Totally forgetting to grab the freshly made tea on his way up to Lue's room. "Everything oka- ack!" Yaku's eyes widened and the air seemed to be sucked out of him. "My head hurts," Lue whined as she dried her hair sitting on the edge of her bed. Yaku's entire face had turned the shade of cherries and the boy had to pry his eyes away from the sight right in front of him. Lue was in a long t-shirt that rested at her mid thigh. Thoughts of how smooth her skinned looked and urges to caress her ran amuck in his mind.

Her molasses like eyes stared wide eyed at him in confusion. She stepped forward and grabbed the edge of his shirt feeling a little sad that he wouldn't look at her. "Yaku?" She tugged on his shirt slightly. "M-Mmm?" He hummed back still looking away. "Why won't you look at me?" She pursed her lips. "A-Ah you said your head hurt? I-I forgot the t-tea downstairs!" Yaku stuttered out. He turned to leave the room but Lue stopped him by hugging him from behind. "L-Lue?" Yaku chuckled nervously. "Can you lay with me?" She whispered into his shirt softly. "I just want to lay with you.." Her voice was muffled but Yaku heard. His hand grasped her arm that was snaked around his stomach, "Okay." The two shuffled into the bed one after the other, Yaku laying closer to the wall and Lue in front of him.

The room was dark and the only sounds that were heard were from the crickets outside. Yaku felt stiff laying behind her, his mind still stuck on the image of her exposed skin. The voice in his head kept repeating the same phrase "I hate you Kuroo". With being so stuck in his own thoughts he didn't notice Lue had rolled over to face him. She studied his face. Her mind was still spinning slightly but it was clear enough to notice the strained look on Yaku's face. Lue's eyebrows pinched together thinking about the news Isogai gave about Shota, the pain it brought had her eyes watering. Wanting nothing more than to push it to the very back of her mind she leaned forward and pressed her lips onto Yaku's.

He shot back from the sudden action and propped him up on his elbows. "Lue?!" He gasped out thankful of how dark the room was to hide his raging blush. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he saw the twinkling of a tear roll down Lue's cheek. She shook her head and sat up, "I'm sorry..that was too sudden." She whispered feeling beyond embarrassed and looked away. Yaku could tell there was something else bothering her. He mentally scolded himself for acting so stunned by her kiss. Looking at her sink into herself made his chest hurt, he wanted to help her. Help her anyway and anyhow possible.

His hand grabbed her chin gently to turn her face to him. The two stared into each others eyes fro a moment before Yaku closed the distance between them. The kiss started out simple and soft with Yaku caressing her cheek and Lue's hand at her side. But Yaku could sense that Lue needed comfort, craved it right now. He wrapped his free hand around Lue's waist to pull her in closer to his own body. She moved with him and laced her hands behind his neck. Just as their bodies meshed together the kiss deepened, Yaku's hands finding their way to Lue's hips. He gripped her bare skin under his hands sweetly causing Lue to gently moan into their kiss. The soft noise drove Yaku more out of his responsible mind and into his boyish wants.

Getting onto his knees his hands slightly went up her bare skin, his neck was dipped down lower so he wouldn't be taken from Lue's plump lips. Lue's hands were still locked behind his neck, her thumbs playing with his baby hairs. Her body was hot where his hands rested and she wanted nothing more than to have that warmth engulf her. Without breaking the steamy kiss Yaku started to lean Lue backwards so he was above her. The twos legs began to entangle themselves as their mouths explored the others. Lue moved her hands from behind Yaku's neck and gripped the hem of his shirt. Hesitating for a moment before slipping her hands under it, the cool sensation making Yaku take in a deep breath. He pulled his lips away from hers and started to gently kiss the corner of her lips, her cheek, her ear lobe, her jaw line, and then down to her neck.

Her hands slid up his toned stomach up to his pecs, her nails digging in softly. Yaku loved the feeling of her hands on his skin. He licked her neck before biting it, smirking from the muffled moan Lue held back. Wanting to hear her angelic voice moan out his name, he bit the same spot but a little harder. "Ya-Yaku.." Lue gasped out feeling his teeth bare down on her sweet spot, letting her hands move from his pecs to his collar bone. Hearing her say his name like that made him go blank. His hands moved on their own from her mid stomach up to her bare breast, as he sucked on her neck his hands cupped the soft skin under them. Lue let out a squeal like moan and flinched from the feeling. For that instant Yaku snapped out of it and pulled away, his hand moving out of her shirt. "I-I'm sorry! I got carried away-" Yaku couldn't finish his apology because Lue had slammed her lips on his. She pushed off of him, and with hooded eyes covered by long lashes she spoke, "Don't stop Yakkun." For a moment Yaku was dazed by the girl in front of him before drawing her back into him.

This time Lue took the lead by slipping Yaku's shirt off him. He shivered from the cold air but it was quickly replaced by the body heat Lue was giving off. They laid back down and Yaku took his place back on top. Both of his arms locking her head in between them, his legs caging one of hers between them. Yaku dipped his head away from her lips, using one finger to pull down the collar of her shirt to expose her chest slightly. As he kissed her skin her hands sunk into his hair, softly moaning and gasping. His hands reached her breast once again, fondling them gently as he brought his lips back to hers. The two engulfed teens shared a heated passionate kiss, their tongues wrestling with each other as Yaku kneaded on her skin.

Lue's mind was going blank from the tingly sensation Yaku was giving her, but she wanted to do the same for him. Her hands left his head and slid down his chest and into the top of his pants. Yaku flinched with delight and let out a shaky moan, her hands skimmed the area right under his pants button. Her dainty fingers traced his skin making him almost completely pass out. Lue took this as an opportunity to flip their positions. Now she was straddling Yaku with her hands locking his head between them. She didn't give Yaku the chance to understand how this happened by pressing her lips on his jaw line. He tilted his head sideways to give her more access. Her lips make a trail from his jaw to his ear lobe, giving it a little nibble and making Yaku moan deeply.

She didn't stop there and moved her way down to his chest. Leaving love bites all along it. Yaku was rolling his head back, deep grunts and moans escaping his lips. Lue moved back up to his lips and straddled him once again. Yaku not skipping a beat sat up and held her hips in place. Her legs wrapping around his waist. They grinding into each other without even thinking, both too captured by the moment they were sharing.

"I love you"

Yaku pulled away after the three words just slipped from his mouth without warning. His breaths were staggered and heavy as he stared back at the speechless girl on his lap. His mouth kept opening and closing like he was a fish out of water but no words would form. His heart was racing and he felt as if he just ruined everything. He watched in horror as Lue pulled away from him slowly, resting on her own legs. His hand shook, he wanted to reach out and pull her back into him, tell her to forget he said anything! But he couldn't move. He couldn't tell her to forget he said it, even though the words just came out on their own, he meant it.

Yaku truly loved Lue. So much.

His heart nearly shattered when she started to cry silently. Yaku lowered his head and stared at his lap, not knowing what to say or do. "Shota might not wake up," She sobbed quietly. "Isogai said the surgery went good, so why..why won't Shota wake up?" Her body shook violently. Yaku snapped his head up and with wide eyes he stared at her. He watched her body shake as she cried into her hands heavily. Without a second thought Yaku Pulled Lue into his chest and laid back into her bed. His arms help her tightly and protectively. She nuzzled into him for his warmth. It was minutes before she finally calmed down and got off his chest. As she was wiping her face clear of tear stains Yaku sat back up.

"I'm sorry.." She mumbled. "Don't be," Yaku shook his head and gave her a small smile. He watched her stare off into the dark room, wondering what was going on in her mind. He wanted to know more about Shota but he knew this wasn't the time. He thought about leaving, giving her space. But just seconds before he was about to speak Lue sat in his lap sideways, her head resting on his shoulder.

"..I love you too Yaku," Her voice was spoken quietly but directly into his ear. Yaku smiled warmly. He wanted to cheer and shout at the top of his lungs but he didn't. His arms held her frame closely to his own. "Yaku," Lue spoke, her eye lids getting heavy. "Mm?" He hummed back as he laid them back down, making sure Lue was still on his chest. "Promise me.." She whispered. "I promise." He replied quickly, knowing that whatever it was he would promise for life. It was quiet for a few moments as the teens tried to fight off their sleep but failed.

"Promise you won't leave.."

"I swear to always be with you Lue"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 188 15
Falling inlove with his teammate was never easy and who knows that they will fall inlove to each other after keeping a promise. Start - November 4 20...
16.9K 448 15
[discontinued] "𝚈'𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙻𝚎�...
1.2K 22 17
"2012??? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 2021!!!" . . . . "Sorry..you're just my comfort character nothing more" . . . . Y/n is a normal girl, acne, messy hair...
18.9K 430 23
Cover is by me, art isn't! Y/N is a first year in Nekoma high, with no parents, who played volleyball in middle school and is kinda quiet yet very sa...