FOREVER {COMPLETED}

By trapdxllszn

Javontae and Kind go through ups and downs with there kids A'Jayla and Ahmir. They soon get tired of fighting... More

Tired
Sit Back
Get To Know Me
Done
😴
Chose Me
Off
Apology
Broken Dreams
Let you Know
Miss It
Dis One
Unexpected
Never Scared
Broken Soul
Cut Off
Best Thing
Normal
Check It Out
Trying
Broke Me Down
Soaring
💙💙💙

Fire To Fire

838 41 2
By trapdxllszn

April 7, 2037
7: 56 p.m
Kind POV

Tears ran down my face as I watched A'Jayla through a big glass window. We ended up having to bring her to some mental hospital after she set her bed on fire.

I had started smelling smoke and I just ran in there and there she was, just watching the fire with a smile on her face.

It hurt me because I didn't know what to do. I have taken every lighter, match, candle whatever and put it where she couldn't reach or find it.

Somehow she always ends up with one. I was just so upset because I didn't understand why she couldn't be normal. She's just 1 and a couple months with a whole disorder.

I just didn't know what to do. I didn't know if this mental hospital was gonna help her either, but I was going to try any and everything to help her.

She looked at me before smiling clapping her hands and I chuckled. They wrapped her hands up because of her burn marks.

She walked over to the door trying to open it. When she realized she couldn't she started knocking on the door thinking somebody was gonna come open it.

I looked at Tae as he held Ahmir just watching her. She stopped knocking coming back to the window to look at me. She pointed to the door and I shook my head.

She pouted going back over to it. She started knocking on it again just hoping one of us came to open it. When she noticed nobody came she started to cry.

I closed my eyes as tears ran down my face, remembering how I was once in the position she's in.

*flashback*
May 10, 2033
My daddy walked out the room and I heard a click meaning it was locked. I stared at the door for a second as tears ran down my face.

I started twisting it and it wouldn't open. I started banging on the door as I kicked it. Just hoping somebody came to open it.

I couldn't stay here, I felt stuck and trapped and I was all alone. In this small cold room.

"I WANNA GO HOME!" I screamed as I continued to bang on the door. I was never gonna get outta here.

*flashback over*

I opened my eyes hearing her scream and cry. I shook my head as I pulled my hair. Yeah I'm not finna leave her here.

"Unlock this damn door." I told the lady.

"Are yo-"

"Open the fucking door!" I yelled and she hurried up unlocking it. I went in immediately picking AJ up.

"I'm not gon leave you here." I mumbled rubbing her back. It wasn't gonna help. It only helped me for like a month before I went back to how I was before.

I wasn't gonna do that to her. I couldn't do that to her. It frustrated me to, because there was nothing I could really do. I was stressed out.

I walked out the room walking past Tae leaving out this building. A'Jayla held onto me tight as I continued to rub her back.

"Ion even know why I brought you here AJ." I said as I got in the car. I sat there with her as she calmed down. A few moments later I looked and seen she was asleep.

I reached back putting her in her car seat then strapping her in. I sighed and then seen Tae coming. He put Ahmir in before getting in himself.

"You Ight?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know what to do..." I said as tears ran down my face.

"I'm scared to leave her in a room by herself, I need her by my side every second. But as a little baby that's not gonna be able to work all the time." I said.

"She's so rare Tae. I'm so scared to go to sleep Tae. Because I could wake up one day and the house be in flames." I said and he shook his head.

"If anything, the only thing I wanted is for my kids to be normal. So they can live a normal life. Shit like this ain't what you want." I said.

"I should be in college. College Tae." I said and he sighed.

"I ain't even get to finish school! Cuz of bullshit like this. It's not that I couldn't do it, it's that so much shit was going on I didn't have any time!" I yelled.

"My daddy told me if I did finish school and go to college that meant bigger and better things were going to come my way. I'm stuck now." I said shaking my head.

"I'm stuck with a disorder, a fucked up family, and a baby daddy, that ain't shit." I said and he nodded.

"I ain't m-"

"Nah I get what you meant, I ain't trippin." He said and I nodded.

"I'm so fucking stressed out." I mumbled before breaking down. Tae rubbed my back and I moved his hand.

"Don't touch me Imma be fine. AJ is gonna be fine." I mumbled.

"Kind I hope you not finna start this shit wit me cuz you upset, you do it every time." He said driving off and I looked at him.

"No I don't." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes. He mumbled something and I chuckled.

10:00 p.m
Tae POV

When we left that hospital I ended up taking Kind home and the kids to stay with Trell and Miya.

I didn't go back to the house because I felt like Kind was gon try to start something, so I had just been driving around.

I was on my way back to the house though because it was getting late. I hope she was good and wasn't tryna be on that bullshit.

I made it to the house and sat in the car for a few more minutes before finally getting out. I unlocked the door going in. It was dark so I cut on the light.

She sat on the couch with a gun in her hands just staring at it.

"Kind!" I yelled and she looked at me with tears running down her face. I rushed over to her tryna take it but she pushed me away.

"Why are you here?" She asked looking me in the eyes.

"Kind you been drinking?" I asked.

"Why are you here?" She asked continuing to look at the gun.

"What do you mean? You my girlfriend and this is wh-"

"Why did I get back together with you?" She asked and I scrunched up my face. I slowly reached my hand out before snatching the gun from her.

"Give it back!" She yelled standing up stumbling a little bit.

"Yo ass has been drinking." I mumbled going in the room. I put the gun in my drawer before hearing a thud. I ran out the room seeing Kind fell on her butt.

"Where are my kids?" She asked getting back up.

"At yo mama and daddy house." I said as she stumbled her way over to me.

"Where's AJ?" She asked.

"What did I just say? They at yo mama and daddy house." I said catching her before she could fall again.

"Move!" She yelled pushing me away.

"Fucking hate you get out!" She yelled and I laughed.

"You need to lay yo ass down." I said.

"Get out! Bitch and don't fucking come back!" She yelled brushing past me into the room. I laughed shaking my head calling Trell.

"Nigga what! You hear all these crying babies?!" He asked and I laughed.

"Your daughter is drunk, come get her before I hurt her." I said and he sighed. Kind started screaming and shit about how she hated me and should have never met me and then started throwing shit.

"You hear her?" I asked.

"Yes I- AJ!" He screamed and I heard the phone drop.

"Nigga yo daughter over here playing with Fire!" He yelled and I hung up. I went to take a seat on the couch as I ran my hands down my face.

Hearing as Kind screamed continuing to break stuff and thinking about AJ I was finna go crazy.

"Get out!" She yelled again and then threw my clothes at me. I looked at her before shaking my head.

"Don't come back me and my kids will be fine! We don't need you!" She yelled.

"Why all the sudden I gotta get out? Cuz of AJ? That ain't my fault." I said calmly.

"I'm so fuckin over you! You a bad boyfriend and a father!" She yelled and I nodded.

"Go lay down Kind." I said getting up.

"Get out!" She yelled and I walked over to her. I grabbed her laying her down on the bed.

"Stop! Damn!" I yelled when she started kicking me.

"Just lay down! Please." I said and she started to calm down. She stared at me for a minute before starting to cry. She brought her knees to her chest and I sighed. I sat down in the chair in the room just watching her.

About 15 minutes later she stopped crying and I heard light snores. I sighed getting up pulling the cover over her.

I looked around the room seeing the mess she made. I shook my head as I started cleaning up.

Shit was hard right now, we were in a deep hole and every time we tried to get out of it, something always pulled us back.

We were stuck

3 chapters left 🥺💕

A'Jayla 🥺
Kind is super stressed 😪
Tae trying 😭
They stuck 🥺💕
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 30.2K 56
" Came to the top of the mountain like a lion I'm tryna see what the business Came from the block and right now it's that time I made it out of the t...
Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

330K 7.5K 27
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
4.7M 106K 142
Soon to be Published Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's province. S...
305K 8.4K 48
Kamiya is a 18 year old girl with attitude problems, because of the facts that she has been used and abused by her 20 year old boyfriend Demond.She i...