Guardian - ushiten (pt.2)

By fruityfrootpunch

continuation of lemonade. Tendou Satori has passed away. He was granted the option to stay with the other ang... More

beginnings
hand prints
hand in hand
same old same old
her
them
an A/N
nothing

super natural

130 5 3
By fruityfrootpunch

Routines were not hard to follow. Wakatoshi-kun would do the same things over and over. It only started to change once a girl called naomi started visiting with her sister often.

Her sister was around 17 and naomi was 20. Naomi was American and so was her sister who i found out was called julian.

I never paied attention to the conversations they would have becuase i didnt want to eavesdrop. But one night i did.

I went into the room. It was lit by candles and a dimmed light. They were passing notes to eachother. Until  naomi stoped. She held up a hand and whispered under her breath.

"Hes here!"

I was confused. I went to wakatoshi-kun and sat by him nuzzling into his arm.

She point at me.

"There! Right there!"

"Me?" I point to myself  

"Yes!"

"Hm?"

She seemed to be telling wakatoshi-kun this information about me. Informing him that i am right next to him. He seemed not to pay any attention. He wad focused on Julian. She was writing things down. I got up and stormed out of the room.

He doesnt even pay attention to me. I looked behind me and noticed he was looking around. And all i heard was mumbling. Then he called out .

"SATORI?"

I whipped my head around and ran back to him

"He is back" naomi said 

"Thank god." Wakatoshi-kun said excitedly amd relived.

I nuzzled into his arm again.

"Hey its kinda cold.. or is it just me?"

"Just you!" Julian said.

______________________________________

Idk what this is.  :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
340K 19.8K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
982K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...