Bakudeku one-shots

By aLiEn_QuEeN420

The title says everything I'd you have any requests just text me More

REQUEST BOARD
❣️My hot teacher💜
❣️Sleepover💝
❣️A little nightmare💝
💜Punishment💜
💛A wet dream💛
New code
❣️Neko bakugo💜
🖤i love you💔
💜The burglar💜
💜Best for the job💜
💜Green with envy💜

💜Naughty pictures💜 (edited)

6.4K 94 190
By aLiEn_QuEeN420

Of course it's me back again with another book if your new I recommend reading my other books but you don't have to.NOW this involves nsfw so if you don't like that stuff I recommend not reading this now on with the story!

IZUKU's POV
It was late at night around 12 am. I was watching Netflix on my phone cause I couldn't fall asleep when I got a text from a strange number. I ignored it think it was spam or something, but they kept texting me. Me finally getting annoyed I opened it.

412-345-7890:deku it's "kacchan"
Nerd you sleep?
12:05: I can hear you watching something!
12:15: STOP IGNORING MY MESSAGES
12:20:THATS IT IM COMING OVER THERE!!

Sorry kacchan I didn't know it was you!
You don't have to come over here

You better fucking respond!
I need a favor from you

what is it kacchan?

I need a full body pic

WHAT?!
A F-FULL BODY PICTURE?!
FOR WHAT?!

Shut up nerd! I can hear you mumbling from your room!
Now just take off your clothes and send me the god damn picture!!

But kacchan that's way to embarrassing and why do you even need one?

Because your the one who gave me a
boner so your the one who's gonna fix it
Now send me the picture

What do you mean I'm the reason I didn't even do anything!!

It's because of your tight ass hero suit and your fat ass now stop asking questions and give me the picture before I come over there and get it myself!

O-ok kacchan:12:30

I took off my shirt and slowly went to the camera on my phone and without thinking, I took the picture and sent it to kacchan.

I-is this ok kacchan?

Shit it's fucking perfect
Now take your pants

That isn't fair kacchan
Why don't you send me one to!!

Alright then I'll give you what you want

K-kacchan...

Did that picture turn you deku

Yes kacchan
But I can't do anything about because you keep texting me

Oh is that so?
Then why don't I come others there and help you

NO NEED KACCAN I CAN TAKE CARE OF IT MYSELF:1:25

1:30:I'm at your door open up

I slowly stood up and walked over to the door and opening it. Just like he said he's standing at my door with a huge grin on his face

"K-kacchan...w-what are you doing here?" "I'm here to take care of a certain problem I should have took care of long ago" he said pushing me back into my room, closing the door behind him.

Once the door was closed he immediately slammed our lips together with a bruising force. He kept pushing me back till I hit the wall. He pinned my hands above my head and swiped my bottom lip with his tongue, but I don't know what to do after this! 'what is happening right now!' Kacchan then grabbed my butt and squeezed causing me to moan and open my mouth a little which gave him room to push his tongue in.

AUTHOR's POV
Bakugo's tongue searched every crevice of deku's mouth. Izuku pulled away first a string of saliva still attaching them from the heated kiss. Katsuki moves back from deku grabbing him by his thighs and pushing him back up against the wall, right back into another heated kiss.

As deku was distracted with Bakugo's tongue in his mouth, the taller male pulled him off the wall and walked over to the bed, dropping deku down lightly. Deku was a panting mess with a dark blush adoring his freckled cheeks. "kacchan please..."

"What do you want from me deku" Bakugo asked climbing onto the bed. Deku whimpered at his words having an inner battle on whether to say it or not. "P-please fuck me..." he pleaded looking at Bakugo with such innocent eyes. 'How the hell can you be sexy but innocent the world may never know'. The older teen pulled the younger male back into a heated kiss only separating to take off articles of clothing.

Bakugo pulled away to immediately attach onto his neck, it went from small kisses to nibbling and hickeys and the entire time deku was a moaning mess. Katsuki moves down, kissing around his chest till he got to one of greenette's nipples. He looked up at deku to see his blissed out face and pinches his nipple to see him let out a closed eyed moan. He leans down and takes one nipple into his mouth while twisting and pinching the other one listening to the sweet moans izuku was letting out.

"haa...oh f-fuck..kacchan!" 'Did he just cuss' Katsuki chuckled in his head as he continued to such and pinche izuku's nipples. After what felt like forever to izuku, katsuki finally let go of his nipples to sit up and look at his work. Izuku spread out bite marks and hickeys all over his neck and chest and his perky pink nipples to top it off. Bakugo's eyes traveled up to his face and he felt his dick throb in his pants at the sight. Izuku panting saliva dripping down his chin and pleading eyes staring at him.

Katsuki could of swore he saw hearts in his eyes too. He leaned down continuing his kissing trail down to the tent in izukus boxers. "well look at that" Bakugo said groping him threw his boxers "a-ahn! Kacchan please it hurts!" Bakugo pulled his boxers off to see izuku's small dickette pop out, it was an angry red color from all the Neglection and was lubricated with its own pre cum. Bakugo curiosity rubs the slit of his penis earning a loud moan.

He wrapped his hand around the younger's length and slowly starts jerking him off "Ahn! Kacchan please! I-I can't take it!" Izuku was being filled with pleasure. He was tugging on the sheets almost to the point it ripped. Bakugo knew what he wanted and he was gonna give it to him. He pulled down his own boxers showing off his 10 inch length, to which izuku gasped. Asking that all to knowing question to himself 'will it fit'.

Katsuki lines up to his hole ready to thrust in until izuku yelled for him to stop with great confusion from Katsuki, izuku pulled lube out of his drawer and handed it to Katsuki with timid eyes. "You dirty little slut. Why do you have this in your drawer huh? You touch your self?" Bakugo asked while he lubed up his penis also pouring some on izukus hole. Now that they were lubed up, Katsuki rubbed his dick on izukus entrance before pushing the tip in. The stretch of his hole made him moan out in pain and pleasure and Katsuki just grunted from the tightness.

Without a second thought he continued to push in until he bottomed out immediately pulling back out to slam back in starting a rhythm with his hips. Izuku was a blubbering moaning mess under him and every time Katsuki would thrust in it would push izuku back from the force "where do you think your going little slut? Trying to run?" And at his words he pulled izukus hips back down getting a cry of pleasure from izuku.

"k-kacchan!! O-Oh god please!" Izuku reaches down to jerk his leaking length but his hand was swatted away and replaced by a bigger hand, that went at the same pace the blond male's hips were going. "KACCHAN IM GOING TO CUM!! PLEASE CUM WITH ME PLEASE!!" Bakugo just nodded to izukus rambling and thrusted harder right into izuku's prostate which caused him to come undone Katsuki following suit. Katsuki slowed his thrust to a stop and slowly pulled out to plop down next to izuku with a sigh.

"Kacchan?"

"What?"

"Does this mean w-we're together?"

"If that's what you want nerd"

"I'd like that..."
And with that they fell into a deep sleep cuddling one and other.

How was that? Good I hope. Well please read my other books if you already haven't! And see ya guys later ✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 0 18
bakudeku story pls i beg of u brace urself and stay safe if u read this 😭
228K 8K 40
"Everyone is going to make fun of us" The two boys stay stunned in the hallway of the school. One with tears, the other with a scowl. "I don't car...
34.5K 817 12
Just some one shots of BakuDeku!💥🥦 I am open to requests❤ Yes this art is mine, so credit to me lol.
155K 2.2K 47
Just yoriichi x muzan one shots. Ideas and suggestions are appreciated.