💜Green with envy💜

Back again with another AO3 oneshot! Again this is not my work it belongs to Naughty_weeb so credits to them! But I don't have anything else to say so enjoy!

⚠️ incest and slight tododeku⚠️
—————————————————————————————

A groan escaped Izuku as he leaned on Todoroki's shoulder. "It can't be just me who thinks Aizawa-sensei is being a little more rough than normal?" Izuku groaned, peeking over at Uraraka and Iida.

"Maybe Mic and him had a lover's quarrel," Uraraka joked as she wiped her sweaty forehead with the back of her hand.

"We shouldn't discuss our teachers' personal lives," Iida shot down quickly but looked away, towards where Aizawa was standing and talking to Katsuki and his group of friends. Izuku didn't miss the way those red eyes glanced towards him, hot and annoyed but watching the way he was leaning on Todoroki.

"I noticed it too," Todoroki finally spoke up. A small shudder ran down Izuku's spine as he felt Todoroki's hand ghosting against his lower back. Izuku enjoyed the idea of setting his twin off, maybe give him the edge to touch him again after their shared night during Katsuki's rut. It had been about two weeks since that hot night and Izuku was itching to repeat it.

"Maybe we should put together a romantic dinner for them," Izuku laughed, tilting his head towards Todoroki's scent gland. He smelled good, but not the same as Kacchan. Kacchan's scent made him lose his mind, Todoroki's was more calming. The alpha didn't hesitate to softly scent the omega, nosing at Izuku's sweet scent gland.

"That'd be fun," Uraraka laughed, smiling towards the pair assuming that they were probably courting anyways at how close they'd gotten. Izuku felt a slight pang of guilt towards that, he could guess the alpha was trying to court him but too bad he was already spoken for.

Todoroki let his hand rest against Izuku's hip, pulling him carefully closer. Izuku enjoyed the sweet gesture of the alpha. He really was different than his abrasive twin, but Izuku didn't feel the same towards the quiet alpha. Izuku bit at his lip as he glanced over Uraraka's shoulder, he had to keep his smirk off his lips as he watched Katsuki shoot glares towards him and Todoroki.

"Hey, no slacking," Aizawa's voice tore the four from their chat.

"Yes, Sensei," The four chimed together. Begrudgingly Izuku pulled away from Todoroki, pushing himself back into the heat of the workout. But Izuku wasn't sure which was making him hotter, the heat of the workout or the heat from Katsuki's eyes on him.

Xoxo

Izuku had lost track of where Katsuki went, so Izuku had no intention of sticking with his friends at the moment. No, he'd rather go to his own room and change clothes. Maybe even get some homework done before dinner. He wasn't paying attention as he entered the elevator until he hit the wall of spice and heat. A shudder running down his spine as he saw Katsuki glowering towards the corner. His hot red eyes falling on the smaller omega.