My Eyes Adore You

By kaylap716

When catching the eye of Chris Williams in one of his lives, you see a side of him people only hear of. #2 dr... More

Master List
Noticed
Shy Conversation
Slump
Zoom Call
No Red Room
What Chris Wants
Where Will It Go?
It's Not Weird
It's Monday!
Zoom Date
You Won't
I'm Going To LA
Arriving In LA
Live In Person
A Morning With Chris
A Day With Dream LA
Can We Talk?
See, I'm Broken
What Are We?
Eventful Morning
Back To Reality
Long Distance
This Is Us
A New Place To Call Home
The Photoshoot
The Call
The Interview
A New Beginning

Going Home

1K 30 3
By kaylap716

You're all packed and getting ready to leave the house. As much as you don't want to you have to go back home. Chris is standing at the door with your bags in hand as you say goodbye to everybody else in the house.

The ride to the airport is quiet, but Chris and you sit together in the backseat, holding hands and snuggling up to each other. When you reach the airport and it's time to say goodbye you try to hold off as long as you can.

"I really wish you could stay." Chris says as he wraps his arms around you.
"Me too. It's going to be awful having to go back to seeing those eyes and that smile through a screen again." You say hugging him.
"You can always come visit again. You know that right?" He asks looking down at you.
"Yeah,I know. But you have a job to do. And I don't want to distract you from it." You say pressing your head closer to his chest.
"You weren't." He laughs.

Chris grabs your bags from the back and sets them on the ground next to him. He opens his arms and you fill the space between them. He grabs you tightly and holds you tighter. You loosen your body at the touch of his. You take in one more deep breath and let the scent of him fill your nostrils. When he finally loosens his grip, just enough to let you see his face, he bends down and gives you a long, passionate, "I'm going to miss you" kiss.

You find your seat and put your headphones in, the whole way home you stare at a picture you too took together while you were there. You eyes fill with tears as the thoughts of things going back to how they were fill your head.
This was the best 4 days you've had in your life, and in the blink of an eye, they've come and gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 9.5K 64
❝I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.❞ ❝THERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...
26.2K 1.1K 23
You fall for a guy that has a dark past, but what will happen when he finds out yours? Everyone says you do crazy things for those you love, just how...
30.1K 726 26
#1 tristanblane 02/2021 When you finally get the courage to comment on known internet influencer, Tristan Blame's Instagram post what you said caught...
105K 1.3K 39
This is imagines about Dejuane cuz you know...