Triplets of Leto

By mybaditsmybad

Artemis, Apollo, and Perseus are triplets. When they become Olympians, Artemis starts the hunt. Zeus is worri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapeter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter X
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27 Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chaptet 31
Chapter 32
*insert Chapter number here*
Chapter #
Part 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter Whatever
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 29

4.5K 73 57
By mybaditsmybad

Annabeth POV
(Sorry I've been doing hers so much)

When Percy said that climbing the fence was easy, I didn't believe him. The fence was like 12 feet tall.

"Who wants to go first?" Percy asked.

Luke and I shared a glance. I nodded. "I will." I volunteered.

"Ok. Make sure you listen too, Luke. First, you can either try to jump and grab to get height, or start at the bottom, your choice."

I looked at the high and fence and thought about it. If I jumped, I'd be higher quicker, but I'd use a good amount of energy at the very start. If I climbed the whole way up, it'd be a lot slower, but I could either save more energy or use more energy. I thought about the climbing wall back at camp. I usually jumped to go faster so the lava wouldn't fall on me, but there was no lava, but the lava wall was about the same size as the fence, a little smaller.

"I'll jump."

I bent my knees so I would go higher, and than I pushed up from the ground. I went pretty high, I landed around half way up in the fence. (Because she's freaking 5'9, according to fandom.com)

"Just keep climbing. Stick your foot in a stop, then stick the other one in a stop, so the same with your hands, and repeat." Percy said.

I climbed it to the top pretty easy. "What do I do now?" I asked at the top.

"Bring your feet on this side, and then jump. I can catch you if you want, or you can make sure to bend your knees to absorb the impact."

"I'll bend knees." I told him.

He nodded and back away.

I jumped and things went wrong.

Instead of my legs being closest to the ground, it was my shoulder. I tried to move but I was panicked and keep spinning and couldn't get in the right position. Even though it was only a few seconds, it felt like hours. Just before I fell on the ground, someone caught me.

"Are you ok, Annabeth?" Percy asked.

"Yeah, I was panicking for some reason." I told him.

He nodded his head and put me back on the ground. He brushed the gravel off his pants.

"Ready Luke?" He called.

Percy POV

"Yeah, I'm ready." Luke told me.

He crouched down and jumped up, getting a few inches above the half way line.

"Now you can climb to the top." I said.

I froze. I heard some sort of shuffling that was definitely not the fence, Luke, Annabeth, or me.

My eyes landed on the Chimera. "Luke, try to go quick," I said while summoning Sun.

I throw Sun at my target, running towards it and climbing the fence. Behind me, I heard Annabeth grabbing her dagger. I heard the sound of Luke jumping on the ground. "Run!" I shouted back at them, dodging a breath of fire.

"We can't leave you." Luke called.

"You're not. I'm giving you a head start. Now please, go." I flip over the Chimera and look them in the eyes. "Go."

I watch as they conversed. "Lead it around to lose it. There's no way to defeat it. I don't think anyone has ever killed it." Luke said.

I freeze. "But I did. I've defeated everything, every single monster." I whisper, suddenly feeling exhausted.

I hear something loud, but everything is being drowned out by the sound of waves. My vision starts to blur and I feel the pavement on my back. I smell something strong, almost like burning. And then I see nothing.

I still hear the waves, smell the fire, but it starts to feel more relaxing, more calming, more homelike.

My eyes blink open. I'm sitting around a camp fire by the sea, with two others, who like polar opposites. The one is a girl with kind of long auburn hair, and silver eyes. The other is a boy with neat golden blond hair, and golden eyes. They both look around my age,

I can tell This is a memory, like my war dream.

"Perseus, what do you think our domains will be?" The boy asks me.

"You ask this every year. Not sure, 'Pollo. That's a long time away. What do you think, Arty?" I say.

"I don't know either. Maybe something with archery, we're all really good at that." "Arty" says. "And it's that long away, it's in two years."

"Eh, close enough. Where do you think our thrones will be?" I say.

"We'll probably be next to each other, Phoe." "Pollo" says.

I then smack him. "Yeah probably, Phoebus."

Arty laughs at us, and then frowns. "It's not fair. I'll be across from you guys, alone."

"I'll make funny faces for you, and we can eye talk to each other, and we can," Arty cuts me short.

"That's very sweet of you, but I imagine I'll be pretty ok, as long as I'm not next to Aphrodite." Arty says.

We hold in our laughter, for about five seconds.

And then the dream shifts.

Arty and Pollo are arguing. "Perseus." They both whine, "Tell Artemis/Apollo that night/day is better than day/night."

I roll my eyes. "Mother raised us better than that. And father wouldn't like you to be so impolite. What are you asking me? One of you say it clearly."

They roll their eyes as well. Artemis then says, "Perseus, we would like to know your opinion. What's better, night or day?"

"Well, considering my domains, stars and clouds. One of which is only night, the other is both night and day, I'd have to say night, sorry 'Pollo."

"Ha, I win." Artemis say.

"Be a good sport, Phoebe." I said to her.

Apollo laughed a little at that.

The dream shifted. I was at the camp place, but it was only me. "I guess this is goodbye." I say, running my head along the seats we used.

I flipped my tree stump seat up. Underneath I left a piece of paper there.

Go To Your Cabin. There Are Two Roofs. Remove The First. You'll Find Wisdom And Strength. Give Them To A Worthy Demigod. You Will Know The Right One.

I flipped the stump back down. I scribbled the same message in godly language in my notebook.

I heard someone call my name, over and over.

"Percy. Percy. Percy. Percy, wake up. Come on, Percy. Please. Percy."

It was two different voices.

"Percy. You need to wake up. The Chimera is gone. Come one. You're safe now. Percy. Percy."

I looked around, trying to find the bodies to go with the voices, but I couldn't find anyone.

The smell of fire and the sea started to fade. My eyes shoot closed, and I couldn't open them, and once again I felt the cold pavement on my back.

I had a rapidity increasing headache. My hand went up to hold my forehead.

"Percy? Are you awake?" The first voice asked.

I groaned in response. I opened my eyes slightly, only squinting and not seeing anything but the bright sun.

"Night is better." I mumble.

"Percy, you're awake." The second voice said.

I began to fully open my eyes and realize who the voices were. The first voice was Annabeth, and the other one was Luke.

"What?" Annabeth asks.

"What, what?" I ask.

"You said something. What'd you say?" She asked.

"I don't know. I didn't even know I said anything." I say. "But I, I, I had a good dream. I don't remember what it was about, but it was a good dream. I was happy, so so happy. Until,"

I stop, forgetting everything that happened, not even remembering my feelings.

"Until what?" Annabeth asks.

"I don't know anymore. It leaves my brain the second I think of it. I forgot even how I felt in the dream. I only remember it was good." I say, sitting up. "Where are we?"

"We're behind the building at the front. We couldn't open the door. It's locked from the inside." Luke explained.

"Is there a window?" I ask, standing up and stretching.

"Yes," Annabeth says, narrowing her eyes. "Close to the roof, but it's really small and I doubt anyone could fit inside it."

"Nonsense. Anything's possible, right?" I scan the window.

Annabeth was right, it was really small, but if I put my feet and legs in first, and make my self at small as possible, I could totally fit. The only problem was getting up there. The walls were completely flat, however, I could use the door to climb to the roof and swing from the roof through the window.

I walked around to see the door. I placed my right foot on the doorknob, and then pulled up, grabbing on the molding with my hand. I brought my feet on to the molding, my hands tightly holding the roof.

There was no way I could just lift my feet up off the molding onto the roof. The only way was to swing my feet up.

So I tightened my grip further on the roof, and swung my legs. Thankfully, it worked.

I walked across the roof so I was above the window. I bent down to open it, it was unlocked, so that was a relief.

Then I turned around and blindly tried to get my foot inside the window. After awhile, I got it. I quickly moved my other foot next to it.

My hands grabbed the roof, and I slid my feet in the place, so I was sitting on the window.

I flipped around as I pushed my farther in the room, I was facing the wall, dangling from the window.

I drop on to the floor. My eyes scanned the room from any threats. Just to be sure that there's no one there, I shout, "Marco."

I hear no Polo, so the coast is clear.

I walk across the room to the door.

Luke talks to me through the door. "Ok, now all you have to do is,"

Before he can finish, I've smashed my way through the door with Sun.

"Or that. You could also do that." He says.

"So, why'd we try to get there again?" I ask.

"To see what's inside. Make try to find some better clothes." Annabeth said.

"Why would we need," I asked but Annabeth's stare made me stop.

I look down at our clothes, sweaty, dirty, and slightly ragged. "We need better clothes." I agree.

The three of us walk in the building and  practically raid it.

We find t shirts and shorts, covered in the Water Land logo and we all take turns changing in the back room.

We looked like walking billboards, all decked out in Water Land merch.

It seemed the only colors were neon.  Annabeth had an orange shirt and green pants. Luke had yellow shirt and blue pants. I had a orange shirt and blue pants. 

"What ride did Are say?" I asked.

Luke and Annabeth looked at me strange. "What? Are, Ares, same thing." I defended myself.

"Sure. Anyways, I don't think he said one." Luke said.

I notice Annabeth is clutching her forehead, as if she has a bad headache. I can almost hear her mutter, "shut up."

"Hey, Annie. Are you good? It looks like you have a really bad headache."

"One, it's just a headache, and two, don't call me Annie." She said, walking away.

"Fine, Annabeth, but where are you going?" I asked, chasing after her.

This is the start of a writing experiment.

"I'm looking for a ride Ares would go on a date with Aphrodite." Annabeth said, like it was obvious.

"Why would Aphrodite go on a date with Ares? She's married to Hephaestus and I thought they loved each other." I said, feeling uncomfortable with the weird thought.

Annabeth's eyes were like wheels. "Stupid." She muttered. "Percy, this is old news. It's been going on for a long time. Aphrodite loves the tough guys and whatever. Not, the smart guys. So she dates Ares. Hephaestus doesn't like that so he usually sets a trap or something. So my guess is that there's a  trap that's in the ride."

I'm not sure what to think of that. My eyes shift around the park to each ride. One of these rides has some dangerous trap inside, waiting to haunt someone, anyone. And that someone, was gonna be us.

A/N so first, here's a extra long chapter (most chapters are 1000). Second, thank you for 4k reads. Third, let me know what you think of the experiment. Fourth is this week's question. And fifth is if you watched Hamilton on Disney+ and loved it? I did.

What are somethings you think I could add in the story? Either little things or maybe even a bigger plot point.

And because this is an extra long chapter, there is also a trivia question:What do Nancy bobfits freckles look like?

Words:2060

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 7.3K 34
After the second giant war, the Seven and leaders of both camps have been made partially immortal to train future generations of demigods. Soon a new...
117K 2K 33
(A/N: I do not own any of the pictures or characters used in this fanfic.) You all know Perseus Jackson, the great hero son of Poseidon. We know his...
11.1K 423 33
. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑠 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚!𝑜𝑐 ❝ fee...
174K 2.6K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...