MidnighT HouR๐Ÿ”ฅ

By K1nging

-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for al... More

RuinouS DesirE
RuinouS DesirE: II
MagnetiC ConnectioN
RuinouS DesirE: III
RuinouS DesirE: IV
RunuioS DesirE: Finale
Bloody Waters
In My Veins
Bloody Waters: II
Bloody Waters: III
Bloody Waters: iV
๐Ÿคด๐ŸพRoyal'ly Screwed๐Ÿ“š
Bloody Waters: V
YoU MaybE
ParamouR
YoU MaybE: II
YoU MaybE: III
YoU MaybE: iV
YoU MaybE: V
YoU MaybE: Vi
YoU MaybE: Vii
YoU MaybE: Viii
YoU MaybE: Finale
YoU MaybE: Bunos Chapter
Bloody Waters: Finale
End Note

DaddY

13.8K 259 50
By K1nging

[The *Entanglement* of a Kingpin and a barista]

Ty never used to get his own coffee, whenever he stopped by one of the coffee shops he owned for his americano, Diego, his driver would usually go get it. But today he felt like Stretching his legs so he got down and walked in. As soon as he stepped into the shop everywhere went dead silent, conversations hung in the air, eyes were averted nervously, patrons shrunk into their sits...no one wanted to make eye contact with him.

Except for the little kid who took his order, he didn't flinch or stutter his words like Ty was used to from these types, he stood tall with a polite almost flirty smile on his face. Ty thought he was a little cutie for a second, but like in an offhanded that's-an-adorable-baby kinda way, but junior had other plans. He flirted with Ty opening, offering him a shy/bold smile when he handed the man his coffee, letting his hand linger a little longer.

Ty looked from his hand up to the boy's face in surprise. Other than Spencer he'd fucked a couple of people here and there but they were usually in the same age bracket as him. But this little ass kid was out here being bold, and that made quite the first impression to Ty.

"What's your name kid?"

"Marlo."

"Thanks for the coffee Marlo." Ty said and walked out.

As Tyrone walked away Marlo watched him and licked his lips. He wanted that man in the worst way, he'd wanted him since the first time he'd met him at his high school when he was 16. Now Marlo was 21 and that hasn't changed, he wanted that man to do dirty things to him.

His friends always thought Marlo was weird for wanting someone that much older than him, but he would always tell them how short sighted and boring their views were.
Even though people feared Tyrone James around town, all that power just turned Marlo on. Dominance oozed from the man, he could just imagine how Ty's dick would taste right now.

——

After that day Tyrone found himself going in to get his coffee by himself, at first he'd convinced himself that it was just to stretch his legs but deep down he knew he just wanted to see the kid again.
Marlo would light up whenever he walked in, he'd let his hand rub on Ty's longer than necessary and ask him about his day.
He was obviously flirting with him and Ty was enjoying it without realizing it.

Finally one morning after he'd ordered his coffee and was about to turn and leave Marlo said something. "Um Mr James..." he paused. "Can i call you by your first name?"

Ty studied him for a second, he seemed a little nervous, but not at the same time. "It depends on what your next words are going to be." Ty responded.

Marlo smiled. "I was wondering if I could make you some coffee sometime. You know, like somewhere not here."

Ty was taken aback for a bit. This kid was way too bold and confident for his own good, but he looked 17 so those were wasted qualities on Ty because his morals would never let him fuck a kid.
"How old are you kid?"

Marlo rolled his eyes discretely, he hated that Ty called him a kid. He wasn't a kid and five minutes behind closed doors was going to prove that to the Kingpin. "I'm 21."

Ty gave him a sarcastic glare. "21, great. Younger than my sons." He muttered dryly.
Okay he wasn't a minor but still. He was about to ignore the request and walk out the store but thought better of it. "Sure Marlo, we can get coffee somewhere not here sometime. I'll reach you." He said and left.

>>>>>————————-<<<<<

That was about about a year ago.

Now Ty sat on the edge of his bed with his laptop on his lap, working on something very important. He could feel Marlo's pout from the other side of the bed without even looking.
The boy was sad that Ty wouldn't fuck him.

It wasn't like he didn't want to, the past week or so since they last had sex had been very stressful on Ty, he had new shipments coming in and he had to sort out all the details to prevent unnecessary mistakes at the dealership.

He was so engrossed in what he was doing that he hadn't noticed the boy move. Marlo crawled from the bed down to the floor and knelt down in front Ty and started unbuckling his pants desperately. "What are you doing baby boy?" Ty asked, lifting his laptop over his head and looking down to see what Marlo was trying to do.

"I told you daddy, I want some dick and you're playing."

Ty's dick sprang to life. Hearing Marlo call him that always did it for him. He placed his laptop on the floor and watched as the boy took his half hard dick into his mouth, sucking it till it became rock hard. He pulled off and started sucking on Ty's balls hungrily, making the man groan.

"Fuck! come here," Tyrone growled as he got up and stood next to the bed. He grabbed Marlo and pushed him down to his knees in front of him. Marlo didn't need to be told twice, he took the gigantic dick back into his mouth and started sucking with all of his might.

"Ah shit... put that shit in your throat." Ty ordered, holding the boy down on his dick. It was hard to find anyone who could suck his whole length in so he was very grateful for  Marlo's lack of gag reflex.

Ty pulled out and grabbed his dick firmly, slapping it on the boys lips and face. "This want you want baby? Tell me what you want."

Marlo reached out and snatched Ty's dick from his hand and shoved it back into his mouth. "Yes daddy. I want you to fuck my mouth." He said with a mouthful of dick, saliva dripped down on the side of lips.

Seeing his boy like that sparked desire in the pit of Ty's stomach and he snapped. He held on to Marlo's head firmly and started to fuck his throat, slamming in and out with reckless abandon. He was so turned on by all the nasty loud noisy the boy was making that he felt as if his dick was going to explode. Ty adjusted his dick and started to fuck the side of the boy's mouth, his cheek swelled on the side as more saliva came dripping down. He was going to eat from a straw for a few days after this.

Ty pulled off. "Get on your feet and turned around." He turned Marlo around and bent him over the bed. He spread the boys legs apart and grabbed some lube from the night stand and coated his fingers with it.

Marlo felt cold gel being spread between his cheeks and moaned in anticipation, taking Ty's monster dick was easily his favorite thing to do, his body ached whenever he went without it for too long.

Ty slipped two fingers inside Marlo and went to work. He finger fucked the boy for a while, stretching him out, then added a third finger. Marlo's ass started to cream on his fingers. Ty added a fourth finger, and a fifth, before he knew it his entire fist was going in and out of the boys hole slowly...the sight almost made him burst his load right there and then.

Marlo's cry of pleasure was what did it for Ty, he retracted his hand and got rid of his clothes in record time. Marlo was already naked, he hardly ever wore clothes anyway, especially when he was in Ty's house...so that sped up the process. He lined his dick up in the boy's well stretched out hole and pushed in.

"Fucking fuckkkkk!!" Marlo screamed. "Fuck me daddy."

Ty had to pause and take a deep breath to keep from bursting prematurely, that boy's ass was something serious. He pulled out and slammed back in hard as fuck, making Marlo speak in tongues. There was no slowing down for him, his pace only went from hard to harder to borderline frantic as he pounded in and out of Marlon.

"Choke me daddy! Please, i want your strong hands around my neck." Marlo begged, pushing back and rotating this hips on Ty's dick. If Ty went any harder he'd split the boy in two.

Ty wrapped his big hands around the boy's neck from behind as he increased his pace, he was sure the people in the neighboring county could hear the sound of their skin slapping together. "Yeah, you like that?" he grunted.

"Yes!" Marlo was tempted to touch his dick but he was now so used to cumin from Ty's dick alone, so he left it.

Ty's stroke got so hard that Marlo tried to move forward a little bit, but Tyrone held him still. "Uh uh don't run now, you wanted this dick baby boy, you better take it."

Marlo suddenly screamed as ropes of cum started to shoot out of his dick.
Ty looked down and Marlo's ass was creaming so hard, covering his length with juice...that shit turned him on to the max.

He pulled out and picked Marlo up in his arms. Holding the boy with one hand he pushed back in with his second hand and went back to business. He smashed their lips together in a hungry kiss as he pumped into the boy furiously in his arms like he weighed nothing. He licked into the boy's mouth, the kiss was hungry and demanding. The feeling suddenly got overwhelming as Ty's dick swelled, he knew he was about to nut.

He pulled away from the kiss. "Ahhh! Where do you want this nut?"

"In my mouth daddy. I want it all."

"FUCK BOY!! Ty screamed and hurriedly dropped Marlo on the floor. The boy quickly got on his knees and opened his mouth. All Ty had to do was stroke one more time and he was shooting. He grabbed Marlo's head and shoved his dick in the boys mouth with a growl.

Marlo hummed around Ty's dick in excitement as he swallowed every single drop of cum. He kept sucking until Ty was completely spent and had to beg him to stop, before he released it.

Marlo climbed on top of Ty's lap, straddling him...then laid down on his chest as they both struggled to catch their breaths.
They stayed quiet for a while but Ty had something that had been on his mind for a while so he was the first to break the silence.
"Let me put you in one of my condos."

Marlo's head snapped up and he frowned. "I'm not a prostitute Ty, I came onto you because I thought you were hot and I wanted some dick, and even though you're in love with someone else I stayed because I caught feelings, not because I need a sugar daddy."

"Nobody is saying that you are, why you gotta be a hoe for me to wanna help you outta the slums? you share a room with 7 other people, what's the point in living like that when you've got a...someone who has living spaces to spare? I take care of mines."

Marlon's demeanor softened and he laid back down. "Or I could just move in here with you. There are nine bedrooms in this house and you leave alone. Must get lonely."

"Between my kids and my grandkid there's always someone in this house, it's never lonely trust me. But you already knew what my answer was gon be." Ty said and slapped Marlo's ass.

Marlo laughed but it didn't reach his heart. He was already inlove with Ty but the man won't even introduce him to his kids or anyone for that matter, plus he was still inlove with some dude named Spencer. Marlo had caught their conversation one time when he was on the phone with Ty and had asked about it. Ty had told him the truth without hesitation.

As he fell asleep on Ty's chest he just wished the man would love him half as much, he'd gladly take half.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 393 33
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— " แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข สแดแดœ สœแดส€ษดส แด€ษดแด… แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข สแดแดœ ๊œฑแดษชสŸแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดส แด›แดกแด ๊œฐแด€แด แดแดœส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ แด›แด แด…แด. " โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ŸŽ‡ BoyxBoy one shots available ๐ŸŒŒ Jikook One s...
372K 16.5K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
118K 3.5K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
305K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...