Vampire Knight Fanfic

By ieyatsusawada

The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter... More

Character Info..
Yumika's Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5 (Side Story)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 1)
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Dance Party Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Dance Party Part 2)
Chapter 51 (Dance Party Part 3)
Chapter 52 (Dance Party Part 4)
Chapter 53 (Dance Party Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Dance Party Part 6)
Chapter 55 (Dance Party Part 7)
Chapter 56 (Dance Party Final Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 1)
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 1)
Chapter 63 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 2)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (Final Battle Part 1)
Chapter 79 (Final Battle Part 2)
Chapter 80 (Final Battle Part 3)
Chapter 81 (Final Battle Part 4)
Chapter 82 (Final Battle Final Part)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 34

2.4K 39 1
By ieyatsusawada

Morning came...

Kaien's House

Yumika POV

I sudden light reach my window.. I slowly open my eyes..

"Ahh... I really hate this.. It's hurting my eyes!!" I complaint about the light coming from the rising sun. I curled up to my bed to sleep more but... I can't.. There's something bothering me... I decided to get up.. Cleaning my bed and when I look at myself.. I was wearing the same outfit I wore at Taku-niichan's party last night.. Then I suddenly remember...

"That's right... I remember... When Zero-niichan saw Taku-niichan's blood and Shi-chan licking it he run away.. Yuki-neechan followed him.... Amd then...." I try to close my eyes to remember what happen last night at Taku-niichan's party.

Flashback

Yumika POV

I was runnimg in circles to find Zero-niichan and Yuki-neechan.. I check every possible room and place perfect for Zero-niichan to hide.. Then I think of something.. I run to the shed where White Lily was resting.. When I reach it.. I silently walk inside and called them.

"Zero-niichan?.. Yuki-neechan.. Are you both in here??" I peek inside but.. None.. There's no trace of them being their.. I walk inside to check the shed for White Lily.. But there's nothing.. White Lily was alone.. No trace of Zero-niichan at all.. I got worried.. When I felt White Lily's presence.

"White Lily... Do you know where Zero-niichan go?? Yuki-neechan was nowhere to be found too.. I'm getting worried.." I was asking to White Lily about Zero-niichan's whereabouts.. Bug I just let out a exaggerated laugh.. I stroke White Lily's hair and said to her.. "There's no way you could answer me.. I'm just desperate to find them." While stroking White Lily's hair she suddenly nuzzle her neck to mine.. I smile softly.. "Are you trying to comfort me?? Thank you..." I hug White Lily and she just stand there.

I was trying to calm myself in White Lily's warmth when White Lily started to lose.. I calm her done..

"Good girl..." I stroke her gently and she srarted to calm down a bit..

I look outside the shed.. There's no way I misheard it... Even White Lily heard it.. It's a gun shot... I have a bad feeling about this.. I started to run.. I don't care if my feet are getting numb.. I reach the path going to the pool area.. I walk silently.. And I heard two voices.. I can't hear what are they saying but I knew does voice..

"What's Toga-jiisan doing here?? I thought his teacher introduction was on Monday?? Why the sudden visit??" I was asking myself still walking silently to reach the pool area..

I can't hear them clearly.. But Yuki-neechan was angry about something... I smile when I reach thevend of the path leading to the pool area.. I was planning to see them when I suddenly felt someone strike me gently enough to make me fall asleep..

End of Flashback

That's right.... I passed out.. I sighed..

"I didn't even saw Toga-jiisan... Last night.. But I don't know why... But I felt something was not right??" I change my clothes.. When I've change to my casual clothing andcwear my glasses... I decided... I was going to cook some breakfast for us but when I open the door.. I'm not in my house.. I look around.. I was panicking.. Where am I?? This place is not our house.. I was looking around when I heard a familiar voice.. I turned around to the ownef oof the voice..

"Oh.. Yumi-chan.. Good Morning.. The Headmaster bring you some change of clothes.." It's Yori-neechan.. The familiar voice belongs to Yori-neechan.. So if Yori-neechan was here.. Then..

"Yori-neechan... Am I.." Yori-neechan just tilt her head and smile.

"Yeah.. Your in the Sun Dormitory.. Last night when I was out taking a bath.. I suddenly heard a rustle of wind in the room next to mine and Yuki's.. It's the room you use to used before when you want to stay here and have a sleep over.. Your room was big enough for the three of us to fit.. When I open the door.. You're wearing a dress and was sleeping soundly in your bed.. And then after that.. The caretaker gave me a bag with your clothes in it.. Ahh.. I almost forgot.. This was included in the bag.." Yori-neechan handed me a small envelope.. I accept it and read it's content.. It's from Daddy..

Yumika,
Daddy wants you to stay at the Sun Dormitory for a while.. You see.. Your Toga-jiisan visit me late at night and he said he want to stay at our house until I finished the room he's going to use when he started to teach at our Academy.. The room will be dond by this coming week.. You're Toga-jiisan will be living with us.. But I need to renovate the room he's going to sleep.. So.. Just stay at the dorm for a while.. This was Kaname's wish too.. Please understand... Daddy loves you..
Daddy.

I smile and decided to keep the note.. I look at Yori-neechan.. Then I heard the other student run to us..

"Oh.. Yumika-san.. Are you going to live with us?" One oof the day class asked me and I nodded and explaim why do I have too.

"Really... You heard that... Yumika-san will stay here for a while.. We need to treat her like she's one of us.." Kasumi Kageyama announce.

"Yes!!" the day class scream in agreement.. I just laugh.. But in some other way I too want to know them more..

"That's our dorm president.." Yori-neechan look at me and she suddenly lift her thumb and make a thumbs-up sign I smile..

"Please treat me well.. I hope we have a great time.." I nodded to pay my respect..

"Of course..." Kasumi Kageyama answered..

After eating... We decided to play some games.. Trump cards, rich man-poor man cars game.. And many more.. After a couple of hours.. They started to go back into their own rooms.. I smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Yori-neechan asked me..

"Nothing.. I'm just happy.. I don't see them at all as a terrifying persons now.. They all a good persons.." I look at Yori-neechan and said it.. Yori-neechan just smile at me.. When.. "Ahh.. Yori-neechan.. Do you know where Yuki-neechan is??" I asked her but she just shake her head go answer my question.. I stand up and went outside the dorm.. It's still morning.. Maybe I can look for Yuki-neechan.. I'm really am worried about Yuki-neechan and Zero-niichan..

I decided to walk around to look for them..

End of POV

Sayori POV

After Yumika asked me about Yuki I just shake my head I don't know.. I was staring at the dorm entrance door when a familar voice called me from behind.. I turn around and saw Yuki.. Wearing her uniform with the prefect armband.. But her eyes was red.

"Yori... What are ypu doing?? Staring at the door like that?" Yuki asked me.. But even though she try to hide it from me.. It'll never works..

"Yuki.... Are you alright??" I asked her.. Looks like she was frozen for a little bit then she suddely moved and she was trying to stop herself for crying.. I hug her.. "Yuki.. Is there something I can do to help you?? You seems a bit troubled lately... But this sad and lonely Yuki., I'm seeing now.. I don't like it.. I hate you seeing like this.." looks like this hug was enough for her to hug me nack and cry in my arms.. I gently stroke her back.. "Everything was gonna be okay.." I said softly still stroking her back.. She just cry her heart out.

We stay like that for a couple of minutes until she stops crying.. I gave her a box of tissue and she accept it. And when she calm down I spoke again.

"Yuki.. I don't know what's bothering you right now... But.. Don't try to welcome your problem by yourself.. You have.. Yumi-chan.. Even the headmaster was their to help you.. Yumi-chan was so worried about you.. She asked me if I know where you are.. When I shake my head I don't see you earlier in our room she decided to look for you and Zero.. You need to say sorry to her.. You made her worried after all.. " I smile at Yuki and pat her head.. She just sobbed and nodded..

"You're right.. Yori.. Thank you.." Yuki started to get cheery again.. She run to follow Yumika.. She waved at me before she leave to findYumi-chan.. I stand up and went back to our room the some books.

End of POV

Yuki started to run around the Academy to look for Yumika.. When last night came back to her.. She stop running..

Yuki POV

I was looking for Yumika when I suddenly remember what happen.. And what the Headmaster said..
"Yuki.. You should leave this matter to me.. You can stay at the dorm if you want.." The Headmaster ordered her.

I stop running.. Tears started to falll again..

"In the end, the three of them went straight to the Headmaster Office.. While me and Yumika our the only one left out.. But.. I guess Kaname-sama doesn't want to involve Yumika into this mess.. But even though the Headmaster tells me not to worry.. Definitely.. That man will hurt Zero.. Zero's body rejected the blood tablets.. After what happen last time.. His craving for blood waa increasing.. If this goes on.. Zero will suffer from anguish... I'm so helpless...Zero... In my mind I kept recalling that word... "ENOUGH" Zero.. Are you gonna be okay??" I started to sob when I remember that word and I'm worried for Zero himself...

I was standing like statue for like a half minutes or more.. I want to see him.. But I don't even have the slightest idea where he is.. I wipe my tears and I look up.. I can't give up now.. I know we can find a solution for him.. I know we can.. I started to think.. Where would the Headmaster hide Zero.. I got my hopes up when the person who can help me showed up.. "YUMIKA!!" my head was celebrating when I saw her runnimg towards me.. And when she was a few centimeters away from me she tackled me and trap me into a bone crushing hug.. But for her built and strength there's no way this hug will crush me.. But still I pat her head.. She look at me and she started to cry and pound me.

"Yuki-neechan.. You're an idiot!!! I've been looking for you since last night!!! You made me worried!!!" She was pounding me as hard as she can but still it doesn't hurt.. I just look at her and smile..

"I'm sorry.. Nee-chan made you worried.. Can you forgive Nee-chan?? I'll treat you tovthe famous cafe in the town next time.. I heard they have a new dessert.." I look at her.. There's no way she will reject my offer..

"Hmmm.. I'll forgive you.." I pat her again and she just look at me and smile with close eyes. There's no way she'll turn down my offer.. Yumika will never missed the chance of eating any food.. I was smiling when patting her.. When she suddenly spoke and asked me...

"Nee-chan.. Why is that Zero-niichan was not with you today?? You see... Last night.. I heard you and Toga-jiisan voices.. I didn't hear it clearly but looks like your defending someone but before I could see it I passed out.. Yuki-neechan.. the person you're trying to defend was it Zero-niichan?" Yumika look at me with a serious gaze. I nodded.

"Yes.... After the incodent with Shiki-senpai and Ichijou-senpai.. Zero suddenly got agitated and losing his control.. When I saw him he was trying so hard to control himself.. But still he can't do it.. He was going to bite me but.. I try hard enough to push us into the pool. He suddenly calm down.." I explain.. There's no way I can tell her that Toga-sensei was trying to kill Zero.. She will definitely hate Toga-sensei for that..

"Then.. Where is he?? Zero-niichan..?" She look at me whilecasking this.. I shake my head as a replied.

"I don't know.. The Headmaster, Toga-sensei and Zero went straight to the Headmaster's Office.. And the Headmaster ordered my to stay at the dorm last night. He said Zero was going to be fine.. But I can't still help myself to worry for him.." I answered.. I look down hiding my watery eyes.. When I felt Yumika's body started to get up.. She make a pose and said..

"There's one way to found out where they hide Zero-niichan.. We need to asked them directly!! Nee-chan come!!" Yumika held her hand to me.. I wipe my watery eyes and accept it while smiling.. I stand next to her and she run straight to the Headmaster office..

When we reach the office Yumika knocked.. But no one answer..

"Looks like... Daddy's not here... He was hiding from me..." Yumika was pouting angrily and I smile..

"Yeah.. That might be true.. There's no way the Headmaster can win against you. So maybe he did try to run away from you... For making him confess where Zero is.." I answered.. Yumika was dragging me.. Looking every room but no sign of the Headmaster.. We leave the school premises defeated.

"Sorry.. Nee-chan.. Looks like Daddy really hide from me.. But don't worry.. I'm sure tomorrow will definitely make him confess where Zero-niichan is.. But still I hopw that Zero-niichan will come to school tomorrow.." Yumika smile and look at me.. I smile back..

"Yeah me too.." I hold her hand tightly and she hold mine with the same pressure.

"Don't worry Nee-chan.. I'm sure Zero-niichan was waiting for you.. And if he lose himself again you can just stop him.. You cam ease his suffering by letting him drink your blood.." Yumika look at me smirking.. I blush.. I started to imagine it.. Zero's fangs in my neck.. Imagining it was enough to make me flush..

(Yuki's imagination of Zero biting her)

"Stop it.." I ordered Yumika to stop saying nonsense..

"Why?? Yuki-nee was in love with Zero-nii.. You know Nee-chan.. I read a book about vampires.. When a vampire drinks a blood of the one they chose to be their mate.., they just crave for that blood only.. There's no excemption if it's a human or a vampire itself. Why don't you try it?? Nee-chan?? Zero-niichan awakened his vampire side because she drank my blood that time.. And maybe because of that his body was rejecting the blood tablets.." My eyes went wide.. How did Yumika know about it.. About Zero's body rejecting the blood tablets..

"How did you know about it?? Tell me!!" I asked her a little hit of anger in my voice... Don't tell me she was lying to me and saw everything last night.. I started to tremble.. I don't wish for Yumika to hate Toga-sensei..

"Relax.. I really don't know what happen before I passed out.. I just heard Taku-niichan said it to Shi-chan and the others before I look for you.." A sighed of relief escape my mouth I look at her and smile.

"Sorry for raising my voice like that.." I smile and she jist accept my apology and smile back.

"Don't owrry about it Nee-chan.. For you I'll definitely will fimd where's Zero-niichan.. You always help me so it's my turn.. You'll definitely see him again.. Still.. Nee-chan.. What I said is true.. But still I don't know if it works with Zero-niichan.. But trying was not that hard right?? If I was right and Zero-niicham chose you as his partner and drinks your blood he will definitely will crave only for the scent of your blood.. Your blood scent and my blood scent was different.. I can confirm it because.. That's what Aka-chan said to me.. In that way.. Zero-niichan will not lose is human side even if he smell blood.. But this doesn't mean he will not crave for blood anymore.. This is the only way I can do to help you.. I don't want to lose Zero-niichan either.. And I want you to be happy.. Nee-chan.. I promise.. I'll definitely make it happen.. You will definitely will met Zero-niichan.." Yumika smile at me to assure me.. She turn around to face the front and started to walk straight back to the dorm.. I heard to Yori.. Due to Kaname-sama's request Yumika will stay in the dorm for a short while..

I run to catch her.. Still remembering what she had said.. If that works then Zero won't run away like last night if he smell blood.. But even though it's true.. I'm not a 100% sure if I let Zero drink my blood will he chose me as his partner?? I shake my head.. Yumika was right... I won't know it I don't try.. Once we found out where the Headmaster hiding you.. I'm gonna make sure to save you..

"Wait for me... Zero... I'm going to savw you at all cost.. I'm sure their's another way for you to remain as you are.. I won't let that happen.. I definitely going to find a way to stop you from transforming into a Level E... But for now.. I'll try what Yumika suggested.. I can't let you drink her blood again because I'm sure Kaname-sama will be angry.."

I made up my mind.. I'm going to try it... If that method can make him control himself when he was seeing blood then I'm gonna do it.

I reach Yumika's side and I saw her smile..

I was walking with my head up and a determination saw being seen i. my eyes..

Unless I try it.. I won't found out if it's true...

"I'm definitely going to find and save you my precious man..." I said in my mind with determinatiom in my eyes..

Wait for me Zero!!!

End of POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.7K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...
2.1K 77 6
This is how I wanted the story to end in the Vampire Knight, Anime. So since we don't always get what we want, I wrote my own ending to this fantasti...
2.3M 66.5K 84
(Y/n) Kuran is the youngest of the Kuran's and also the most hated and powerful. What happens if one day she has enough of it and decides to run away...
67 3 3
The Pureblood's are powerful Vampires. The most powerful to be precise. The Crestlight family was known as the most powerful in the western world, bu...