JJBA One Shots

Bởi TheCookieProEtc

Just a compilation of one-shots for all you Jojo's fans. All gender neutral unless stated otherwise! Give the... Xem Thêm

Intro
Rohan Kishibe x Reader
Guido Mista x Reader
Jotaro Kujo x Reader
(GyJo) Gyro Zeppeli x Johnny Joestar
Pannacotta Fugo x Reader
Joseph Joestar x Reader
Okuyasu Nijimura x [Dio's Descendant] Reader
Terunosuke Miyamoto x Reader

Koichi Hirose x Reader

583 10 1
Bởi TheCookieProEtc

* Just a bit of Fluff in this. Enjoy! *

He had caught your attention from your very first day at high school. You two had just happened to be in the same class, so were lucky enough to see him every day. On your first day, you had walked nervously into your classroom and sat down, opting to survey the room before your lesson began to get an idea of who you would be working alongside for the rest of the year. Most of the other students weren't anything special and didn't really stand out to you, but there was a pair at the back that caught your eye. 

One of the pair was a tall and well built lad with an almost hilariously outdated hairstyle, though you had to admit it did suit him well. He had somewhat customised his uniform with unique gold pins on the collar and sides of his jacket that held the front open to show a yellow shirt beneath with a decorative zip on either side. However, it wasn't him that stood out to you. The other boy seemed quite the opposite to his companion at first glance. He was noticeably shorter than average, maybe around 5"2' at a guess, quite the contrast from his taller-than-average friend. He wore his uniform simply, as anyone else would; just a normal evergreen uniform, no pins or badges to make it unique and personalised, which you respected. You appreciated that not everyone wanted to stand out, after all, you weren't wearing your uniform in any special way either. His hair was a stunning silver, and somehow managed to look both scruffy and unkempt, but also tidy and well-groomed at the same time, which you didn't know was possible. It spiked up at various angles, but kept a pleasing form to it, so it didn't come off as messy.

Throughout the year, you had found yourself gravitating towards him, and began striking up conversations with him and his friend and working on projects together. You learned his name was Koichi Hirose, a name that just rolled off your tongue in the best way, not that you would never say so. He turned out to be a very friendly kid, albeit a tad shy and nervous at times, and was a great classmate. The other boy you had seen him with was Josuke Higashikata, who was a great friend since he was so charismatic and always seemed to make the best out of situations. Since your first day, someone else had been enrolled in your class, a boy named Okuyasu Nijimura, who ended up becoming friends with your little group as well. He wasn't exactly the smartest person, which he knew, but he brought a great energy to the group, and became best friends with Josuke. You felt a little bad that Okuyasu's addition to the group made Josuke drift from Koichi a little, but it also gave you all the more opportunity to talk to him and fill that gap, so you didn't dare say anything about it.

However, around the end of June and the start of July, you began to see the boys less and less. They always seemed to be busy, and were becoming sort of distant. You sometimes spotted them walking around Morioh with people you didn't know, such as a lean, teal-haired man wearing eccentric clothes, or a man who's height and looks rivaled Josuke's, always wearing a hat for whatever reason. You were becoming lonely with them rarely being around anymore, but you missed none of them as much as Koichi. 

All you wanted was to sit down and work on something with him. You always found peace when you were with him, and he was a joy to talk to. Unlike Josuke and Okuyasu, he was calm and quiet, and carried a soothing energy when he was around. You had found yourself loving his company, and you only wished you could be around him more. You seemed to have butterflies in your stomach whenever you saw him, some might even say you had a crush on him, and maybe you did. There was nothing you could do about it though, because he always seemed to have Yukako over his shoulder whenever you two were alone, and you knew they were in a relationship, even if it was rocky and unstable. You didn't want to interfere with them, since Koichi seemed content with Yukako by his side, and no doubt she would attempt to kill you if you got between them, so you just let them be. Sometimes when you saw them together, you wished that it was you with him in Yukako's place, and you daydreamed about it when you were alone.

Summer break was finally upon you. The boys had started hanging out with you again, and you had found out that the reason for their absence was because they were pursuing a serial killer who had been roaming the streets of Morioh for years; Yoshikage Kira. You found it hard to believe that they had been the ones to track him down and end him, but it made sense in the long run, so you went with it. You all agreed on meeting up during the holidays, and went your ways.

You sat waiting on a bench by the beach for your friends to arrive. You were surprised that you had been the first to show up, but weren't worried about it. 

"Hey, Y/N!" 

You turned your head to see who was calling you and saw Koichi and Josuke walking over. You had to admit, it was strange not seeing them in their school uniforms, but it was a welcomed change, especially in Koichi's case.

"Hey guys!" You called back, standing up to greet them.

"Is Okuyasu not here yet?" Josuke asked, looking around just in case he was waiting somewhere else.

"Nope, not yet." You replied with a click of your tongue. Josuke sighed and began looking around in hopes of him running up to you lot. You turned to Koichi while you waited.

"Hey Koichi, how's Yukako?" You questioned playfully, nudging his arm with your elbow. You saw him look towards the floor and furrow his brow a little.

"Erm...we broke up actually." He responded solemnly.

"Oh...yikes, sorry man. What happened?" You asked, both feeling really sad for him but also so happy since you actually had a chance with him now.

"Well, after the whole Kira ordeal, we sort of just drifted a bit and it just wasn't working out anymore. It was really hard though, since she's always liked me so much, and as much as she knew it wasn't working anymore, she just wouldn't let me go." He explained. "We had a bit of an argument over it, so it was hard for both of us."

"Damn Koichi, I'm sorry about that. You two were such a lovely couple too." You empathised with him, giving him a kind and understanding smile, which he returned.

"Yeah, that sucks man, but you're a free man now!" Josuke said, wrapping an arm around Koichi's shoulder with a huge grin. "And today is all about enjoying ourselves, so lets get out there and have some fun! ...As soon as Okuyasu gets here." You laughed at Josuke's little pep-talk, just as you spotted Okuyasu running over, late as always. He was wheezing when he got to you, and immediately sat on the bench next to you to catch his breath. "It's about time!" You all said in tandem, laughing about it after.

You lot all went to enjoy your afternoon on the beach. You went one by one to the beach hut you had rented for the day to change into your swimming clothes and store your bags so you could go in the water, and proceeded to run into the ocean and splash each-other for the next half an hour or so. You swore that you caught a glimpse of Koichi looking you up and down when you came out of the hut in your swimming attire, but Okuyasu started gushing about how good you looked before you had a chance to mention it.

You were beginning to get a bit cold after being in the water for so long, so you told the boys that you were going to grab a towel from the hut and sit on the sand for a bit. Wading out of the water, you ran over, grabbed your towel and found a spot on the sand away from all the other beach-goers. You heard footsteps approaching you from behind, and looked to see Koichi striding over with his own towel.

"Had enough of the water as well?" You giggled.

"Yeah..." Koichi responded, laying his towel down on the sand and laying back on it. You two sat in silence for a bit, just catching the sun and watching the wispy clouds above you float across the sky. You could hear the excited sounds of kids splashing in the waves, Josuke and Okuyasu included, and the pleasant chatter of those around you. "Hey, Y/N?" Koichi suddenly spoke.

"What's up?" You responded, propping yourself up with your arms and looking at him expectantly.

"Um...I know this might be a bit weird for me to say..." He began. You raised an eyebrow in interest. "But, um...me and Yukako didn't break up just because we weren't getting along."

"What do you mean Koichi?" you asked, confused.

"Well, we only really started dating in the first place because she wouldn't leave me alone, and I kinda just got used to having her around me all the time and started liking her back I guess." He explained. "But I've had my eyes on someone else pretty much since the start of school."

You wondered why he was telling you this. It was a bit out of the blue and didn't seem to have anything to do with you, but you listened intently anyways.

"I'm not too sure how to say this but...I've always liked you, Y/N. Yukako jut got in the way of that, and I thought I was happy with her, but you reminded me how much I loved you more every time I saw you." He said, looking down at the sand with a faint smile. "I never bothered telling you because I thought you were interested in someone else...but ever since I started dating Yukako, I noticed the way you look me and I'm sure you feel the same." He was reading you like a book this entire time. "I mean, if you don't I understand, but-"

"No Koichi, I do feel the same!" You cut him off, showing him a loving and joyful smile and placing your hand on his thigh to comfort him. "I always have, ever since the first day of school. I immediately noticed you before anyone else, and I knew you were the one for me. I just didn't know how to say it..."

"R-really?" Koichi questioned, looking at you with almost disbelief. "I always thought you liked Josuke honestly." You couldn't help but laugh at this.

"Wow, Josuke? Really? Don't get me wrong, he is a good looking guy an' all, but he's way too tall and energetic for me." You giggled, Koichi doing the same. After this, you two both went back to laying in silence on your towels and soaking in the sun, but the silence wasn't awkward anymore, it was more of a content silence. After a while, Josuke and Okuyasu came over with their towels to join you two, and you four sat and talked for a while, enjoying each other's company. Eventually, the sun had begun to set, and it was time for you all to go back home and part ways. You all walked the same route home, dropping each other off as you walked. Okuyasu was the first to leave, then Josuke, and then you. Koichi walked you over to your gate.

"Thanks for today, I had a great time!" He smiled.

"No problem, thank you too for making it so enjoyable." You replied, smiling back. You two just looked into each-other's eyes for a moment, until Koichi leaned forward to kiss you. It took you by surprise, but you wasted no time in kissing him back. You felt his hands grasp yours and you returned the gesture. Pulling away, you gazed into each-others eyes once more before saying your goodbye's and parting ways. You practically skipped up to your door with glee, you just couldn't wait to see him again. Best summer ever.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

861 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...
134 7 7
˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟' ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟' 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕�...
27.3K 352 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( ╹▽╹ )!!!💞 Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...
66.5K 1.2K 124
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...