The Millionaire Chef

By maishaaa_

❝She was breaking his walls❞ The four-letter word L.O.V.E is the most beautiful feeling in the world but to A... More

: a u t h o r 's n o t e :
: c h a r a c t e r s & p l a y l i s t :
01 | c l a s h e s
02 | m e e t i n g s
03 | a r r a n g e m e n t s
04 | k e e p e r
05 | b e g i n n i n g s
06 | s e c r e t s
07 | i n t e r v i e w
08 | s h o p p i n g - m a l l
09 | t e s t s
10 | t r u t h
11 | o n g o i n g - c h e m e s t r y
12 | b i r t h d a y
13 | t h o u g h t s
15 | r e u n i o n
16 | c o n f u s e d
17 | k i s s
18 | r e p u t a t i o n
19 | f o r g i v e n e s s
20 | a p o l o g i e s
21 | s t o r m
21.1 | e m a i l - b a t t l e
21.2 | e m a i l - b a t t l e
21.3 | e m a i l - b a t t l e
21.4 | e m a i l - b a t t l e
22 | n e w s
23 | p a i n
24 | b e t r a y a l
25 | f e a r

14 | d r u n k

477 24 1
By maishaaa_

"You're kidding right?"

"Look at my face, does it looks like"

"All you wish to do is torment me, don't you?"

"You can always take cold showers"

"Am I joke to you?"

"Do you wish to turn yourself into one?"

"Stop throwing your sass"

"You ain't getting the ass either"

"Abigail think about me once"

"Aaron I don't think dumb"

"Fuck You"

"You ain't that lucky"

"But you can't with anyone else either, it's me or no one"

"Cool"

"What's with that outfit of yours? Can't you wear something less revealing"

"Women can wear whatever the fuck they wish"

"Miss feminist with all due respect you can wear whatever you wish but right now you have a rule of me not touching you. Do you want me to take cold showers, really?"

"I wouldn't mind?"

Aaron stared at her in disbelief she certainly is something, he can't find an exact word to describe her. The dictionary had too many adjectives to describe a person although he needed one unique word to describe her.

He could think of none!

"I wish I could pour ice cream on your cleavage" he pointed "and lick it up leaving you all worked up that you'd beg me to take you then and there"

"Come back to reality and stop being delusional"

Abigail dissed him right on his face which made offended him. The question that rang in his head was 'How was she so immune to his charms?' He attempted his best but nothing worked on her. He felt more agitated the more he spent time with her. She was an art and he wanted to paint every inch of her.

Abigail, on the other hand, fought hard to keep that indistinguishable neutral expression. Every word escaped his lips made her heart flutter. She didn't want to end up like one of his long list of exes. She didn't want to be his just another ex-lover he doesn't wanna see.

She kept the rule of never having sex and not touching her without her permission. She wanted to painfully safeguard herself and her heart. He has already jeopardized her heart but she can't let him tarnish it further. It's too hazardous. She already has a fragile heart adding heartbreak to it with no family around, solitary will she be able to endure? She loathed it, the reason: she didn't wish to fall for him but little did she comprehended she had already begun to fall for him.

Aaron and Abigail had their food in stillness, both of them lost in their thoughts. The abrupt ringing of his cellphone caught both their attention. The caller ID indicated, Harriet Aaron, made a bad face reluctantly picked up the call. She sensed his discomfort while conversing with Harriet, unaware of his agenda to do so, she just gazed at him.

"Hello. Yes" the disinterested tone could be sensed from far, she did a mini party in her heart seeing him not liking her.

"Why?"

"Why didn't you check it earlier" he practically growled, causing her to flinch at his tone

"Alright. I'll be there"

Aaron ended the call and looked at Abigail, she lifted an eyebrow halted for him to continue, sighed "Harriet forgot to tell me I had a meeting with the management" he spoke in a dejected tone

Abigail felt her heart sank, she wanted to spend time with him but she knew she was being a burden on him keeping him to her wouldn't end up good either way. She faked smiled and spoke "You should go"

Aaron peered at her he knew it was a fake smile but he respected her choice of the decision but couldn't keep his mouth shut "that's a fake smile" Aaron muttered, chuckling he finished up his leftover food

"Am I too obvious?" she said, a laugh did escape her lips. Aaron's eyes kept peeking at her lips, he had already tasted the drug to hell it was addicting. He wanted to taste it again but the shitty rules. She was one hell of a magnificent woman and he wanted to ravish every inch of her, so badly.

"Stop starring at my lips, it's creepy," Abigail mumbled, taking a bite of the dessert

"No girl in her right mind would ever call me a creep" he fought just to earn a giggle from her end, enjoying his insults

"Then I am positive you've only met girls who weren't in their right minds"

Aaron huffed in annoyance her insults were filling up his stomach he pushed aside his plate no appetite left for the dessert. "If you're not eating, should I?" she asked biting her lower lip.

He narrowed his eyes, nevertheless gave her the dessert. They split the bill equally as Abigail was too feminist to take a lot of his courtesies. He didn't mind the split though he was delighted women have changed their standards. At least the one in front of him has.

___________________

The complete day Abigail spent in the corner library of his house, Martha had purchased some wonderful worth reading books. Although the romance wasn't her preferred genre but the books were too impeccable to not be read. She spent the whole day cooped up at the same place.

She hadn't seen him since lunch. He was busy with the meetings and meetups. The house was empty, the staff is already gone, Martha was gone to a kitty party of a neighbour, she became friends with yesterday. Xavier had called her up to check on her condition and asked her to take care of her as well as of Aaron.

She received a text from Peter regarding her father, he will be coming in a few days. She replied with an ok and didn't further ask anything.

Evelyn was still not home, she wondered where does she disappear every now and then. Not finding anything to do, she watched Kdrama, recently she has been keen on watching 'The King Eternal Monarch' the episodes were twice a week so it was easy to catch up with the drama.

Abigail keenly stared at the fight scene giggling like a school girl when the main lead Lee Gon announced 'protect her she is the future queen of the kingdom of Corea.'

She was immersed in the drama to an extent she didn't realize it was already past eleven until she felt a head on her shoulder, startled for a second she looked at her side, found a tired Aaron slumping beside her. He hugged her sideways leaning in his touch letting him rest for a while enjoying the intimacy "Did you have dinner?" he mumbled

She locked her fingers in his hair and massage his scalp lightly, replied: "Yes, you?"

He 'hmmed' in response too tired to say anything his head throbbing, he needed a massage, glad they were past the awkwardness, her fingers felt magic to his throbbing head. There was complete silence in the room, nothing, but the television playing the drama. Even in the silence Aaron and Abigail found peace, each other's presence was affecting them, unaware this could lead to where? They continued to remain the same way not wishing to spoil the moment.

The next day Abigail found herself tangled with sheets on an empty bed. She huffed in annoyance and lay in the bed thinking what would she do today, being alone for the first time felt boring. She didn't want him to know she is sulking by not finding him next to her nor she wanted him to know she missed his eyes on her. She loved the feeling of being in someone's arms, the feeling was new and intriguing but she wasn't going to let him know any of this.

Abigail heard the knock on the door accompanied by Martha's voice "are you awake, Abigail?"

For the slightest of the second, she wanted to assume it was Aaron asking her if she wanted breakfast instead the reality was something else. With her shattered assumption she opened the door and found Martha along with a maid carrying food. She let them in and sat at the edge of the now empty bed.

"Aaron gave me the medicines and asked me to even feed you breakfast if you whine about not eating since he left early in the morning," the elder lady explained,

A smile paved up the way to her lips to which she tried to keep a straight face replying to Martha "I would never do that" she felt happy to know he cared, even though she would never tell him anything he already knows.

Martha scoffed at her statement "Aaron did say she will deny it but try and study her face" Abigail blushed on her reply she kept staring at the floor not wishing to get caught by the elder woman

"You sure know how to make my grandson whipped behind you" elderly teased, Abigail giggled

_______________________

Aaron punched in the door code, once in the house, gawking at the surrounding, it was pitched dark. He called for his grandma but no answer, he called for Abigail still silence. He checked his phone found a message from Martha 'I am having a sleepover at my friends' and nothing else from Abigail.

He ruffled his hair and plopped on the couch sighing heavily, his energy was drained out from the day. The work was too much and the amount of time left on his hand was too little on top of all, he has this craving called Abigail who keeps his mind occupied and is found nowhere, doesn't even care to inform her whereabouts either.

An hour later she finally picked up his call, Aaron laid on the bed in sweats shirtless trying his best to call the woman occupied his mind and heart but she didn't pick a single call. When she did she was drunk out of wits. A man answered on her behalf filling the information about her being drunk "F!ck" was all he muttered.

He hurriedly wore a t-shirt and dashed out of the house grabbing his car keys to the address he sent more of a live location. He muttered all kind of curses on his way to her, the memory of Germany flashed in front of his eyes, scared to even think something bad might happen to her he rushed to his full speed if only the roads will be less busier considering its a saturday, it's impossible.

Aaron sprinted inside the club, his eyes wandering around the whole crowd trying to catch a glimpse of her. He squishes himself between all those sticky bodies trying to find her, checking almost every girl's face, parting the couple kissing, knocking out a few drunkards on his way but she was nowhere.

He dashed to the bar asking a bartender about some guy who called him half an hour back. The guy furrowed his eyebrows and replied a 'no' not knowing anyone. Aaron was about to scream on top of his lungs but he felt arms enfold around his torso.

Her familiar scent filled his nostrils she breathed in his neck murmuring a weak "hi" in his ear. Aaron let out a breath of relief, himself not knowing he was holding one, turning around he engulfed her in his arms squeezing her body to his. He looked up to the guy standing behind her, the guy politely greeted him and within a matter of seconds, he was lost in the crowd as Aaron was busy combing Abigail's hair while she clung on to him to her dear life.

She rested her head on his broad shoulders smiling to herself, she felt him comb his hair, kiss her hair whispering something inaudible to her or she was too drunk to understand whatever he said. She felt her feet dangling in the air wrapping her arms around his neck she let him take her home.

Aaron walked out of the bar with a drunk Abigail in his arms, his body was already aching with all the work and now he needed to handle a drunk girl as well. He might be an absolute sinner in his past life to face all this in this present life not that he already isn't a sinner in this life as well.

He was walking off to his car but abruptly froze in his steps, feeling her soft lips on his neck sucking the life out. Aaron tried his best to control himself but she like an hungry wildcat kept on torturing his neck. "Abigail" he hissed more like a moan

"Did that tinni weenie inside got excited" she whispered in his ear hitting his earlobe, Aaron stood rooted at his place with her in his arms, her outfit not helping either. She wore a red tight fitted one-piece barely covering her skin giving away most of the important parts on display. His hands-on her bare curves and thighs did no justice to his little friend caught in the pants.

"Don't" he whispered moaned, he hurriedly dropped her in the passenger seat, buckling her up, he hopped in to drive them home. All this while Abigail couldn't stop herself from giggling at him. Even though she is drunk she knew how much he wanted to f!ck her, that got her to tease him more since she set the rules.

Deep inside Abigal didn't believe he'll be a gentleman and would obey her rules or go by any, instead, she wanted him to break them and make her feel things she hasn't felt in years but sadly she would never express any of the feelings.

[A/N: Hello Peeps!! It's been too long since I updated but here is the new one part and I am even working on another one which will be out soon as well. Please vote comment and share]

I have published a new book it's a (Jeon Jungkook ff) If anyone interested can read out the book. It's a cute light-hearted story no major drama. Just teens finding themselves and love amidst university chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.7K 19
A crime and law related short story. Talks about sensitive content like Marital rape and Self harm. Stay away if you get triggered by such content. ...
52.5K 1.6K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
62.7K 2K 37
𝓐𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 (v) • To leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to escape from custody or avoid arrest. ARDEN SERRANO He is the best advocate in who...
813K 22K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...