Witchery. | Scott McCall

By PatheticFckinfool

As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from... More

Introduction/Description.
Where Were You Guys?
Sweater and Jealousy.
The Opposite side of the table.
Jealous much?
Sharp.
You're odd McCall.
Be Careful What You Wish For.
Darkness Is Bitter.
Dying Friend, Awkward Dinner.
Parent Teacher Conference.
Bonding Near Death.
Make Him Work For It.
Thanks Mom.
Understanding.
Always Loved.
Dating and Learning.
Leadership.
Don't Get In My Way.
Restrain.
Distracted.

Neutral.

980 22 2
By PatheticFckinfool

Chapter Seventeen

I laid in bed that night, unable to sleep, I sat up and I groaned.

"What is it?!" I whisper and yelled and it was silent. "What do you want? I'm laying here awake for a reason." I said throwing my blanket to the side and walking to my vanity. That's when my phone started to ring, I picked it up answering.

"We need your help," Derek said and I looked at the time.

"It's 1 am, Derek. What could you possibly need."

"Shut up, you sound wide awake."

"Touché." I sighed. "I'll be over in a moment," I said and hung up, I got dressed and ran walked out my door, and left.

When I walked down the stairs I saw Isaac and Derek, Derek looked irritated, while Isaac looked like he was traumatized. "Isaac, our help has come," Derek said and I strutted over.

"What happened?"

"I didn't do it I swear Y/N." Isaac stood up walking to me, tears in his eyes. "Please you need to believe me." He said and grabbed hands and gripped them back as a vision set in. I watched Mr. Lahey die, but I didn't see who did it, except for the silhouette.. when I came back I looked at Isaac.

"It's okay Isaac. I know you didn't do it." I said and Isaac looked at me confused.

"Did you see who killed him?" Derek asked.

"No, but it wasn't Isaac," I said pulling Isaac into a hug he hugged me back tightly. "Derek do you know what Isaac has been going through.?" I asked and Derek nodded.

"Yes, his dad beats him."

"No, Derek, it's more than just that," I said and Isaac sighed as he hugged me.

****

While at school Derek was texting me about last night, and what I showed him. I couldn't help but feel bad for Isaac, except, he hasn't left my side, even walking through the halls in school, people looked confused and most of all Scott did.. but he didn't say anything about it, but when their practice came Isaac walked away and I walked through the hall seeing Lydia walk in with Allison, everyone stopped so did I, except I ran over and smiling.

"Lyyyydss!" I yelled and she looked at me smiling, I boosted her mood, and I hugged her. I then grabbed the girl's hands and pulled them along.

****

I sat in Chemistry excessively groaning, hearing my brother's conversation with Scott. But as they did the PA kicked in, and the secretaries voice came through.

"Y/N Stilinski come to the principal's office, please. Y/N Stilinski principals office." I quickly gathered my shit and got up.

"See ya harris," I said and left. As I sat in the chair waiting I saw my two favourite boys running down. Scott sat next to me and gripped my hand and I smiled wide.

"Why were you with Isaac."

"Um.." I mumbled looking down and he furrowed his eyebrows. Stiles shushed us.

"What are they saying?" He said and Scott started to explain. When dad walked out my idiot brother scrambled and pulled a magazine over his face. I pulled my hand away from Scotts before my dad saw and Scott looked at me confused before looking at my dad. My dad didn't know I was dating Scott.

"Mr. Stilinski."

"Hey, daddy."

"Scott, Y/N.." he looked at stiles and just sighed walking away.

"Why did you pull your hand away-"

"Scott-"

"Boys, come on in. Y/N mind waiting a bit longer." He said and I nodded softly as the boys walked in.

When they walked out I stood up and followed the guy, Allison told me he was named Gerard. "So Y/N, I was looking at your brother's file, and then looked at yours and something piqued my Interest." He said and I nodded. "In Economics, Mr. Finstock said there's a book you carry everywhere, that.. has no words in it." He said and I stiffened. Leave it to fucking coach.

"Yes," I said

"Y/N are you who I saw behind the gravestone at my daughter's funeral?"

"I-I wasn't trying to be intrusive.. me and-"

"You're Allison's friend, right? Never did I think come across one so young." He said and I gulped.

"What?"

"See in my family, we always supported your kind. Consider how rare they are these days, let alone one with a book of family decent, and how you're kind has helped with so much." He said getting up and walking around me.

"Mr. Argent.." I spoke softly, mostly out of fear.

"When I saw your name, I knew too, back years ago, about 17-18 years, a Stilinski helped us with their powers."

"My mom.." I whispered under my breath

"My son wants what's best for Allison, and I'm sure you do too. So how about, she and you go back to being normal friends." He said grabbing my shoulders. I nodded slowly at him. "Now.. if you work with me, there won't be any issues.. with your brother.. or father getting hurt." He said and I stiffened, looking down I slowly nodded again.

"Y-Yes, sir.." I mumbled.

"We both know that easily I could-"

"I do," I said not letting him finish. "I know.." I stood up looking at him. "I have classes Mr-"

"Call me Gerard."

I stayed silent and walked out and felt myself shaking. That's when I got a text. "Come to the front of the school." And I did. While I was walking out Scott came up behind me grabbing my arm, I looked at him and that's when I saw Isaac in the back of a police car.

"Oh no," I said pulling my arm away and walking down the stairs as the car drove away I looked next to me seeing Dereks turn the corner and pull up in front of me and I turned around looking at Scott who looked majorly confused Derek looked at us.

"Get in." He said.

"Are you serious? That's your fault, you did that."

"I Know that. Now get in the car and help me." He said and I slipped in the front.

"First of all, Y/N what are you doing, second, I got a better idea I'm going to call a lawyer because the lawyer has a better chance of getting him out before the moon goes up!" Scott yelled and I sighed leaning back as Derek rolled his eyes behind his glasses.

"Not when they search house Scotty," I said looking at him. "What Jackson told my dad is... Bad but What's in the house is a lot worse. Scott get in," I said and he huffed nodding and slipping in behind me.

****

In the house I was walking ahead of them, ignoring their conversation. I walked down to the freezer and opened it seeing the marks, then when I heard Scott come down I walked back letting him find it out on his own. When he found it, I stepped out and so did Derek.

"Open it," Derek said and he did, seeing the scratches, and the blood from his nails.

"This is why he said yes!" Scott yelled and I sighed.

"Everyone wants power."

"If we help, you need to stop. You can't just go around turning people."

"I can if they're willing."

"Did you tell him about the argents?"

"Yes, and he still wanted it," Derek said.

"I told him too," I said.

"Hes an idiot and why are you even involved with this? I thought you didn't wanna be a part of his pack."

"I'm not. I'm neutral Scott. I'm a witch, I follow my own rules." I said and he sighed looking down. "Yes, I still help him, because hes my friend," I said and Scott looked at me slightly angrily.

"Scott you saw what they do to Omegas. With me, you learn how to use your senses. With me, you learn control." Derek grabbed his wrists. "Even on a full moon." He said holding his hand up while his claws extended.

"If I'm with you. I lose them." Scott said.

"You'll lose them anyway." He said and I looked at Derek, why was he being so harsh? Derek turned to leave.

"Wait!" Scott said and I looked at him. "I'm not a part of your pack, but I want him out."

"Why?"

"Because hes my responsibility too."

"Because hes one of us?"

"Because hes innocent," Scott said and I bit my lip looking at Scott. My brave boyfriend. When Derek stepped out and got picked up by my brother, who gave me the bag of chains, I waved goodbye and closed the door looking into the kitchen. I walked upstairs and Scott grabbed my hand before I could. "What are you doing?" He asked and I cocked my head for him to follow and he did. I walked into Isaac's room and grabbed a bag from his closet, grabbing clothes for him. "Why did you pull your hand away from me earlier?"

"Scott.." I sighed and he held his hands up in confusion. "I haven't told dad yet.." I mumbled looking down and he looked away.

"Why?"

"I'm scared, I've never had a boyfriend and especially since your my best friend, Stiles' best friend I don't know what he'll do, or say. I'm going to though." I walked to him grabbing his cheeks. "I will tell him.. tomorrow," I said and he looked at me supportingly.

"Why are you still involved with him?"

"Like you said. Hes my responsibility. you are, Derek, Isaac.. everyone." I said and Scott nodded slowly. "I'm strong enough to protect everyone.. so that's what I'm gonna do," I explained filling his bag with clothes again.

"You look like a mom."

"I am a mom." I looked at him. "Basically." I shrugged and he looked down.

"Y/N.. you have to lock me up." He said and looked away.

"Scott do I re-"

"I don't wanna hurt you."

"Okay.." I nodded. "I'll do it.."

I helped him in and as looked down at him on it, I leaned down and kissed his head, he looked up and then kissed his lips deeply. He pulled back and nodded softly at me. I nodded back and closed it. We'd already wrapped the chains around the freezers so I was ready to lock them, I grabbed the chains and closed them. "Okay! Babe, I did it.."

"Go."

"Sc-"

"GO!" he yelled and I jumped back, running upstairs. I walked into the kitchen, and that's when I heard.. hissing. I looked to my side and saw this.. lizard person and it hissed at me making me scream and jump back. I looked around and grabbed two ring daggers from my boots getting into a fighting stance.

"Come.. on," I whispered. "COME GET ME BITCH!" I yelled and when Scott came bursting threw the door and rolling in front of me, the thing jumped on the roof and slid out of there. "W-what was that," I whispered standing straight he looked at my bladed and I looked at them

"Uh." He furrowed his eyebrows and I bit my lip. "I have no clue..."

That night I sat in my room drawing in my Book Of Mischief. I drew that.. monster to a tee and marked it. "???"

"What are you?" I mumbled looking at it, in its eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
12.4K 282 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
124K 6.5K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
181K 2.2K 60
-COMPLETE/DISCONTINUED- ↑More Wenclair on my page WENCLAIR<33 This is my first book, you can request anything Fluff Angst Smut Anything (I can't guar...