!πƒπšπ² 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! (Re...

By Gl1tch3dOracle

"π—žπ—²π—²π—» observation. Has Nugget's potential friend also noticed the green of the grass and the blue of the... More

Rules, Info & Requests
|| 01 || The Love Of Two Brothers
|| 02 || Love Stronger Than A Giant Laser Cannon
|| 03 || Silent Bond
(A/N)
|| 04 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 1)
|| 05 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 1)
|| 06 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 2)
|| 07 || Creature Feature Bloopers (featuring YOU!)
|| 09 || A Tale Of Two Janitors Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
Question
Update
|| 10 || Lab Rat Love
|| 11 || ABC's Of Affection With Penny
|| 12 || ABC's Of Affection With Nugget
|| 13 || ABC's Of Affection With Lily
|| 14 || ABC's Of Affection With Billy
A/N
|| 15 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 2)
|| 16 || Sincerely Mine
|| 17 || Good Twin, Bad Twin
|| 18 || ABC's Of Affection With Carla
(A/N)
|| 19 || ABC's Of Affection With Ted
|| 20 || I'm All You Need, Silly!!
|| 21 || You Like My Brother Better, Don't You? Well, He's Not Here...
|| 22 || You Make My Heart Go Boom!!
|| 23 || I'm In Love With A Robot!
|| 24 || Y-You New Kids Are The Worst! But You're Okay...
|| 25 || Flowers For Diana Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
|| 26 || Lasers And Gingers
(A/N)
|| 27 || The Love Of Two Brothers Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
(A/N)
|| 28 || Love Of A Flower Lover
|| 29 || Merchant And Monster
I'm Back!
|| 30 || Merchant And Monster (Part 2)
|| 31 || Don't Mess With The Android

|| 08 || Partners In Love

1.7K 16 1
By Gl1tch3dOracle

• Art by Tippi The Bat on tumblr 

• Heeey, look who finally finished the request! Me! If you have any ideas for special chapters, feel free to tell me and I'll write them. Such as chapters about certain events or if you have format ideas, like group chats between the different characters. 

• For now, enjoy the chapter~ :) 

Slight Angst/Fluff •

Alice x !Depressed!Reader •

Weeks after your best friend has been missing, you finally find her. And for some reason she's covered in green goo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, (Y/N/N)! It's like, 1:00pm, yo gotta get up" (S/N) had poked their head in to wake you up. You had already been awake for a few hours, but had barely moved at all. Shuffling in your blankets slightly so your head was slightly more visible, you could see the worry on your brother/sister's face grow as they took in your appearance. Your hair was tangled and partially covered your face. Your eyes were dull and the whites were ringed with red. (S/N) hesitated by the doorway, but they rushed to your side and hugged you tightly, which also trapped you in the blankets.

"(Y/N/N)... I know you miss Alice, but you can't stay in bed all day". You felt your eyes burning again at the mention of your missing friend/crush. (S/N) rubbed your back and hummed softly in your ear to calm you down. It worked slightly as the burning sensation faded.

"I'll make you a deal" they said, which caused you to perk your head up in curiosity. "If you get dressed and get out of bed, I'll help you look around for Alice". You started nodding frantically, and wiggled to escape their gasp. The chuckled and pet your head softly before leaving.

This was the first time you'd been outside in a while, you wondered were Alice was now. The happy feeling you felt earlier when your sibling had offered to help you had now faded and had been replaced by dread, sadness and fear. What if something bad had happened to her, or even worse, what if she didn't like you anymore. You don't think you could bare the thought of Alice ditching you and hanging out with other people. Sure, it would be incredibly bad if Alice died, but if she just didn't want to be your friend anymore, to your young brain that sounded like pure torture.

"Any idea where she might be?" Your sibling's voice broke your train of thought. You stopped for a second. Where could she be? You hadn't really thought of that, what with the whole Alice being gone and missing thing. This is why you wished you went to kindergarten with Alice instead, so you could keep an eye on her way more easily. And, you wouldn't have to go through all the traumatic stuff your other kindergarten made you go through. That made you think about your other friends, more specifically, Billy. 'He went missing too' you thought, which brought back all the bad memories from your last kindergarten. What if that IS what happened to Alice. That thought made you feel queasy, making you want to find her even more.

(In the lab)

Anxious. That is exactly how Alice felt right now, no, EXTREMELY ANXIOUS. She fiddled with her hair, thinking about her best friend/crush, (Y/N). How were they dealing with her disappearance?

 Alice could feel Ron's stare on the back of her head from where she was currently curled up in the corner of the glass containment chamber. She glanced back to confirm her suspensions and... yup, he was staring at her. 

Letting her head 'thunk' back on to the glass again, Alice sighed. Madison looked over at her to make sure she was alright, but she quickly turned her attention towards the door. Alice could feel the burning in her eyes and the sensation of something wet sliding down her face. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ron approaching her. She turned and looked at Ron before shaking her head at him, before glaring slightly and trying to press herself ever further into the corner. She stayed like that for a few seconds before she felt her eyes drooping. Eager for an escape from this dark room that held nothing but bad memories, she fell asleep.

(Back with you)

You sighed, looking at your kindergarten from across the street. You and (S/N) had decided to split up so you could cover more ground, but honestly? You really needed a hug from them right now. Looking both ways on the road, you quickly ran across and looked at the front yard area. Maybe you should've gone to kindergarten today, it would at least give you a distraction, but then Alice might never be found. That same dark feeling had formed into a figurative cloud that hovered above your head. An annoying, loud storm cloud, sprinkling 'what if's' and terrible ideas and what Alice was going through right now.

Looking up, you could've sworn you heard voices. Straining your ears.. yeah! It sounded like... fighting? Listening even closer you heard

"Die you horrible creature! I will not let you harm these children!"

Was that... Bob? Checking down the street to make sure nobody was watching, you harnessed all the strength your toddler body could muster and somehow hopped the fence into the kindergarten. Walking over to the grate Nugget had a bad habit of getting stuck behind, you could see Bob fighting some sort of horrible, stumpy Cthulhu monster. I mean, it had the head of Cthulhu, but it had the body had a way over the top body builder with crab hands. Huh, once you say it like that, it sounds really stupid. But Bob! He was whacking and slicing at the thing with a battle axe the size of him! Damn Bob!

Panicking, you grabbed a nearby pebble and crouched down to the grate, before chucking the pebble at the monsters head. This provided enough of a distraction for the monster to turn and look at you. Big mistake, as Bob quickly took the opportunity and stuck the thing straight on the head, how one might chop a log of wood for a fire. It died instantly. Confused, Bob looked towards the grate, but you had disappeared.

Hiding behind the stairs in the area Jerome would usually stand, you started crying. Not only did the monster you just saw look too much like the ones in your former principal's lab, which wasn't helping with your current situation, there was still no Alice. You were really starting to give up hope. So you sat there and cried, and cried, and cried until you heard the front door to the kindergarten open. You quickly tried to hide your sobs, but whoever walked through the door must've heard you. You decided to close your eyes and wait for the worst.

"Hey? What's wrong there lil' buddy?" Opening your eyes, you saw the concerned face of Bob. He was crouched down as to not frighten you, but the dude was tall, so it didn't really work. You just buried your face in your hands and started bawling again. Bob seemed shocked, but carefully hugged you, trying to comfort you. 

Through broken speech, Bob managed to figure out you wanted you older sibling. That you wanted to go home. And that you were looking for someone, someone called Alice. 

Alice, that name rang a bell in Bob's head. Pity he was having trouble remembering things lately.

Bob gently let you go and promised to go get you some water. Walking over to the door, he mustn't of noticed the time, as the final bell of the day rung, and before Bob could go any further, a stream of students filled out of the building. 

Waiting for them to pass, he noticed a few kids covered in some weird goo who he didn't recognise. They had stopped at the bottom of the stairs and were talking to two students who looked like twins, the weird student who's name wasn't known and Nugget. 

He only caught a smidge of their conversation, but he caught the name 'Alice' being said, before the girl with a slight bun and long hair walking away, this is where Bob took his chance.

"Did you kids there mention someone called Alice?" He asked curiously. The kids looked slightly wary, but the girl who was walking away stepped towards him.

"That's me. Why do you ask? I have to find my friend, they're probably worried sick" Alice said. Bob looked at you hiding and motioned for you to come out. Hearing the name of someone you held so close to you, you didn't waste any time and rushed out to see her.

Both of you stared at each other in shock. Alice was in shock because of your dishevelled appearance. You were shocked because Alice was absolutely COVERED in green goo. Neither of you really cared as you rushed forwards to embrace each other. You were pretty sure you heard Bob make a sweet remark about 'young love'.

"Heeeeyy, ya found her!" A new voice came out of nowhere. Breaking the hug, your front and a bit of your back now covered in the goo, you saw you sibling leaning on the gate to the kindergarten. Looking over at Bob, they said "I'm their sibling" while pointing at you. Bob smiled at them.

"Hey, (Y/N/N), Alice, you two should come home now" (S/N) said, waving the both of you over. You looked at each other, and ran towards them.

Walking home with Alice felt so normal to you, and now that you were doing it again, you could not be happier. (S/N) had done their best to get the goo of you two. They were able to get it of your skin and out of your hair, but getting it out of your clothes was a different story. You all stopped at Alice's house, and both you and Alice reached up to press the doorbell. 

It was Alice's mother who opened the door. She was in a similar place that you were, crying and getting no sleep. But once she saw her daughter, her eyes lit up and she started crying. You started thanking you and your sibling for bringing her back.

Alice looked at you while her mother profusely thanked your sibling, she quickly leaned forward and pecked you on you cheek, she then giggled and dashed inside.

This day might've started as one of the worst days ever, it was now the best day ever~

~~~~ Bonus ~~~~

'Where could of they gone?' (S/N) pondered about their sibling's whereabouts. Something clicked in their mind, which made them go 'of course!' And they rushed of towards the kindergarten.

Arriving at the kindergarten, they didn't expect their younger sibling to be hugging the lost person they were looking for. (S/N) 'aawwww'ed' at the sight, internally. Something they noticed was one of the kids standing there was glaring at them. They boy was slightly taller than average height for a five year old. He had tussled brown hair with a tattered, ripped red hoodie. Looking up, the boy noticed (S/N) looking at him. 

(S/N) returned that look before pointing at the two of you hugging and then back at the boy before slowly shaking their head, a silent way of saying, 'don't you dare try and ruin their friendship/possible more than friendship'. The boy flinched and quickly turned away.

———————————————————————————————————

Ok, bare in mind I haven't written for depression, so please forgive me if this isn't how it is, I was just going off of what I know. 

Also, I have been planning out an idea for a Penny x reader story, so if you like Penny, keep and eye out for that since the first chapter might come out soon.

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this chapter~

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 330 30
Heyy! This is my first story so sorry if its bad, im gonna try my best. Sorry for the bad cover, i didn't know what to put I do not own any of the ch...
1.2K 30 19
(ignore the cover i cried of laughter when i found it) A kindergarten2 fanfiction Two heartbroken rivals actually take the chance of getting to know...
1.6K 57 10
Kindergarten! An innocent time in every child's life full of friendship, learning, and singing. Sure, Alex may not remember most of it when he's olde...
11.1K 312 22
its in the title. Requests are open