Love Between an Angel and a D...

By riotraiderrr

{Completed} Kiribaku AU where everyone is born as an animal. You are given similar characteristics and power... More

Katsuki Bakugou
Eijiro Kirishima
Special Class Pt. 1
Special Class Pt. 2
Confessions
Movie Night
In the Midnight Sky
Love and War
Phase 1
Phase 2: Attempt 1
Fireworks (Phases 2: Attempt 2)
Yuri
A Chill Weekend
Not What It Looks Like
Facing Realities
Love Between and Angel and A Demon
The Bakugou's and the Kirishima's
Making Plans
Telling The World
A/N
Our Fate
Bonus 1: The Interview
Bonus 2: The Announcement
A/N {Kinda Important}

A Helping Hand

1.1K 42 18
By riotraiderrr

Kirishima's POV

Waking up the next morning, I received a text from Kaminari about the question he asked me yesterday.

Pikachu

Hey dude ya know how I asked for help yesterday?

Yeah bro

Well it's cause I wanna confess to Shinsou

Cool! How am I supposed to help tho?

Idk just tell him you wanna meet up after school for training or something???

Will do bro! How about the arena at 4:30???

K thx

No prob

At that, I closed my phone and got ready for the day. When I stepped out of my dorm, I saw the familiar blonde leaving his dorm room.

"Hey Bakugou!" I yelled, jogging to catch up to him, "Heading to class?"

"What else would I be doing shitty hair?"

"Haha nothing I guess... sorry about that." I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled awkwardly, that was so stupid of me to say.

"'S fine, whatever." What did he just say? It's fine? Is he ok???

"You alright Bakugou? You're acting a little..."

"Nice?" Bakugou cut in, "Fine I guess I'll keep treating you like shit if that's what you want."

"No no no! It was good! Just a little surprising..." Bakugou just scoffed. They walked in silence for most of the time, I occasionally said something and Bakugou replied with one word. We made it to class and sat down.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Kami asked as I sat down.

"Yeah dude! And if it doesn't go the way you want it to, it's his loss!"

"I guess..." Kami sunk his head onto the desk, I honest felt bad for him, he REALLY liked Shinsou.

The school day went by pretty fast, now all I had to do was find Shinsou and ask him to spar with me later this afternoon. I ran out of class pretty fast, some people looked confused but it didn't really bother me. I ran to where class 1C's room was and saw the dude walking by himself.

"Yo Shinsou! Got a minute?" I asked, running up to him.

"Sure..."

"Ok well I've been thinking about how you can turn into a ferret and thought it might be a good idea to spar with you? If that cool ya know."

"Ok, I'm fine with it." Dang this dude is quiet and hard to read, I wonder why Kami likes him so much...

"K cool! How's 4:30 sounds?"

"Mkay, see ya then."

"K bye!" I waved and went in the opposite direction, Kami would be glad to hear that his plan was working! I continue walking until I notice Bakugou coming out of the bathroom.

"What's up Bakugou! Funny running into you again!"

"Whatever, why did you run off after class?" Wow straight to the point, I like that though...

"Well..." I told Bakugou the whole plan since he already knew about Kami's crush and cause he could help.

"I could probably help..." :0 Was Bakugou trying to help!? This is new!

"Really? I appreciate it man but how?"

"Well you forgot about why you would need to suddenly disappear before you began sparing. I could pretend to be mad at you or something." Omg yep, Bakugou is super smart. I had overlooked such an important step!

"Oh my god I completely forgot about that! Thanks man!"

"Whatever shitty hair, I expect to be repaid..." We reached the common area and Bakugou walked to the elevator. I met up with Kami who looked super nervous.

"Did you tell Bakugou!?" He kinda yell-whispered.

"Yes, BUT" I quickly said, "He's gonna help us."

"What!? Bakugou help!? I don't believe you."

"I didn't believe it either but it'll make sense when the time comes. Everything's going to plan right now!"

"Well that's a relief but I'm still a nervous wreck!"

"Just calm down dude, everything will work out in the end!"

"I hope..."

And with that I went up to my room and just did some work. Us animals liked to spar to increase the strength of our animal-like features, so I was kinda disappointed that I wouldn't be able to actually spar. When it got to 4, I got into some workout clothes and headed to the area. When I got there, at around 4:20, Kami was outside the arena. I gave him signature smile and thumbs up as I walked by and into the room. When I got in, I saw Shinsou, already in his ferret form, sitting on a bench.

"Hey dude ready to spar?"

"Sure, how are we doing this exactly?"

I start to explain how things would work until, on cue, I hear someone scream.

"KIRISHIMAAAAAA!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"Oh shit... Bakugou must be mad at me for something... be right back!" I acted scared and ran off to where the voice was coming from. I turned the corner and almost smashed into Bakugou, him stopping me before I could.

"Haha sorry 'bout that!" A light pink spread across my face, "But hey! It worked dude, good job!"

"Well Dunce Face better do what he was planning or else I'm going to actually be pissed." I just laugh it off as we peak our heads around the corner, seeing Kami and Shinsou talking.

Suddenly, I understood why Kami liked Shinsou. The way he looked at him, the way he smiled, it look like it was so easy for Kami to talk to him. Shinsou even smiled too, something I've never seen him do! It was quite obvious the bond they had was very different to the bond me and Kami had.

Kami started to get flustered and his fox-like features came out. Shinsou stepped closer to Kami and closed the distance between their lips, they kissed!

"I don't want to watch this, let's go." Bakugou said, ending the silence. We quickly and quietly walked out of the room.

"That was so cute!" I said, my ears and tail popping out from excitement.

"Shut up shitty hair you sound like a girl." I saw a smirk on his face.

"Come on! You can't deny it was cute! Even you're smirking!" I said in defense.

"I'm smirking cause you're acting like an idiot." My face goes blush red, how can he say something like that!?

"O-oh... well none the less, you're smiling! Sorta..."

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. I'm assuming that Kaminari hung out with Shinsou cause no one saw him until later that night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1081 words~

This chapters a little shorter than usual cause it's really a filler for some ShinKami stuff.

Remember you are loved!

~Author K~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 385 40
Hi, welcome! My name is Rowan and i'll be serving your stories tonight. these are probably going to be very fluffy and maybe a little smutty, but i...
19.2K 571 12
~Complete ✅~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...
101K 3.2K 21
"Hey! Wake up you piece of shit! Are you alive?!" The man winces and scrunches his face in pain but Bakugou continued to hold him in place. Good, he'...
33.1K 961 44
[Completed T-T] "K-KIRI... Y-YOU D-ON'T UNDERST-STAND! I-I... 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴-𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻-𝗻𝗼 𝗰-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹!" A book about the mistakes of falling in l...