Guardian - ushiten (pt.2)

By fruityfrootpunch

continuation of lemonade. Tendou Satori has passed away. He was granted the option to stay with the other ang... More

beginnings
hand in hand
super natural
same old same old
her
them
an A/N
nothing

hand prints

129 7 11
By fruityfrootpunch

All the povs will be tendou's :)

I looked around. I was still on the bed but i was alone. Wakatoshi-kun seemed to be showering becuase i could here the shower in my room.

I walked in the bathroom. It was all foggy. I couldn't see any thing but the glass doors to the shower. I looked in the mirror. I felt my face. It felt normal. I felt my legs then torso, my shoulders,my neck, my hair, my arms,  my chest. I seemed alive but i was surely dead.

It seemed hard to breath in the heat and density of the fog in the air. I walked around a bit. Befor stopping and starting at wakatoshi-kun. I admired him. He was breathtaking to me. I noticed the fog started to die down. I quickly wrote a note down on the mirror.

I love you wakatoshi-kun! - satori ♡

I left my hand print next to the note. Befor i stood by the door.

I watched as he got into a towel and look and read the note. Tears formed in the corner of his eyes as he wrote back

I love you to satori ♡

He marked it with his hand print. He walked to his room.

I stood in thw mirror. I put my hand print on his.
______________________________________

Im crying :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
699K 42.8K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
144K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.7M 48.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...