Just stop ( Depressed Midoriy...

olivezy

In this story Izuku has had enough of being hurt and and put down. He starts doubting himself, hating himself... Еще

Author's Note
Middle School 1/2
Middle School 2/2
Exams
First Day
Other side of things
Reunions
He knows
Leave me
Actually caught
Helping him
I'll be here
Okay
Adjusting
New Bond
I'll be better
Tethered
Flower
Fall Apart
Practically Perfect
I'm sorry guys

My son

872 20 6
olivezy

Aizawa Pov

He's been unresponsive since waking up. He cried his eyes out before, passing out. I laid him back in his room before trying to figure out what happened.

I asked around the heroics departments and it turn out there was an attack against AllMight. They're trying to sweep this one under the rug. Even though AllMight is retired they're still trying to make it seem like he's invincible. It's pathetic really they're still clinging onto the fact, that AllMight is a symbol of peace. They need to move on holding onto a man that can no longer protect himself. I'm all fairness thought Endeavor is not the best role model.

It's wrong for me to think that I should have a say on a popularity pole, when I tend to stay on the other side of it. I've always wanted to save people I don't need recognition for it. Being able to inspire the next generation is also important hell why do you think I'm a teacher. I know how difficult it is to be an aspiring hero. Nowadays it's so competitive to get into. Traumatic for knew people to join. People blatantly ignoring that the danger will always exist and guarding the world from ur will only expose it more in the end.

All Might is an asshole though, he hasn't actually tried to contact Izuku yet. We all know how he's Izuku's mentor, role model and just overall favorite person. It pisses me off that he completely ignored his responsibility over the child. What I hear he's been ignoring the kid for 3 months. Stated some bullshit about how he was in America. We all know how he's been pampering himself since retirement. With all the money he has he's been spending it like a lunatic.

Also when I did bring up the fact that Izuku was harming himself he was impassive. He told me not to send him to get special help as it would taint his image, not Izu's image HIS! I of course wanted to get him some medication and a therapist but as Nezu gave AllMight priority over the kid as he is his personal mentor. I know it's more then just being a mentor there's the fact that AllMight for a long time was a father figure to the kid, he never even realized how much he meant to this kid. AllMight means the world to this kid. God I just want to give him a piece of my mind.

It's not what I should be focusing on though. Currently I have a child who will be in who knows what state when he wakes up. He's always been fighting his own internal battle but when we're finally making progress the world just blocks us again. We're fighting a difficult battle but I will put all my effort into winning it.

Currently Yamada is out filling in temporary guardian forms for Izuku until we can find out how we're going to deal with situations. I'm currently leaning towards fully taking him in and I don't think Yamada opposes to it. We all know he's a good hard working kid. Who just needs to learn a little self preservation and selfishness.

The kid was so close, just so damned close. The child deserves the world after everything that happened to him. After everything he's dealt with. He's a good kid it pains me to see him like this. He wouldn't even accept the food I gave him. I don't know if he slept at all or just stared at the wall all night. It's been around 20h if I've seen him do anything but pee. It's difficult taking care of a kid. I'm lucky I have this wonderful man who's here with me guiding the child.

The path ahead of him is difficult and it's going to take a lot of time for him to be able to achieve his goals. The mental strain that comes with being a hero is tiring. I am lucky that I got this teaching job it makes me feel more human. The loneliness that comes with being a pro hero. Having to impress people with some fake persona all the time. Where they don't really care about you just what cool thing you'll be able to do next. It's why I chose to be an underground hero. Some days Hizashi comes home crying into my lap, ranting on the slander he was subjected to or when either one of us comes back silent as we were just that minute to late. I'm so grateful that he also will have someone to come home to.

o0O0o

A week and a day.

A full week.

He's been laying in his room for so long. I'm trying not to force him into anything but soon this will start to damage him. Every high school minute counts especially when the concepts are changing so quickly. I brought a therapist to come talk to him but he was silent the whole time, not even meeting the therapists eyes.  We don't have many options left and I really don't want to have to send him anywhere. Later tonight I'm going to see if I am able to get him back on his feet. I need him to go to school for this next week as the classes are splitting in half to get some inter class training. I fought against the idea to the confusion of the other staff but I was of course selfishly thinking of Izu as I rather he integrates back into his class.

Plucking up the courage to once again attempt to coax him out of his stupor, I enter his bedroom. The rooms dark with the lights off and curtains drawn. No sign of someone living here could be picked up. The only indication of untidiness is the lump hidden under the blankets. I walk over and open up the curtains making light pool into the room.

"Hey Izuku, how are you doing?" Getting no answer I peel back the covers to see him blankly staring ahead at the wall. Tear tracks being highlighted by the new source of light.

" Izuku, son, c'mon it's time for you to go back to school tomorrow." His neck turns to look at me making me stare in to the dull void of green.

"Why?" I jumped a little startled at the fact that I finally got a response. Regaining my composure I try to make it seem like it's not that a big deal to not scare him off.

"Well we're doing a intermingle class exercise."

"Really? I'll get to see half of 1-B's quirks up close?" I've never understood his deep fascination with quirks. I've always understood the fact that he thought heroes were cool but when you got down to it his notebooks were always more focused about their quirks.

"Yeah you'll get to see and even fight some. By the way why do you like quirks so much?" You could see the conflict filling his eyes. I was glad that I was getting such a reaction out of the kid. If I knew talking about quirks was the answer I would of read his notebooks off for hours.

"I'm going to tell you a huge secret that I've only ever told my m-m-mother and Kacchan okay? You can't tell anyone."

"Of course."

" This isn't my quirk it's AllMight's." To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

"What?"

"I'm quirkless, AllMight gave me his quirk as he saw potential in me." So the selfish hero who hasn't even come to check on you was the one to give you this chance.

"I know what your probably thinking what did someone like me deserve to get this. I don't know either? I sure know I don't deserve to have this now.  It was a bad choice that I'm sure he regrets."

"Hey Izu even if he may regret it. I am so happy he did, your one of the students with the most passion. I've been your teacher for a most of a year and I am sure that everyone you've helped is so grateful for you."

"It just doesn't seem like I'm doing enough. I'm throwing my way by constantly moping. Like I'm a depressed piece of flummery." He rolls away from even more sinking if possible even deeper into the sheets.

"Same."

"Wha-?"

" I was depressed all my way through high school, I got to an ultimate low at some point, I lost someone close to me too, another aspiring hero. I almost commit suicide a week after that. I was on the edge of a building, I was a step away. Then Hizashi showed up talked me out of it and he pulled me out."

"I'm s-so sorry, I n-never knew."

"Ha no one did, it's one of the reasons I am an underground hero. My high levels of anxiety after the fact of everyone realizing I wasn't good enough. My friends though constantly would remind me of how special I was. Sometimes on a bad day I'll still call someone for them to reassure me."

"You're amazing though! You've saved so many people, don't make a lot of property damage and you even aren't in it for the fame." He turned around to stare at me his eyes lighting up. Just a kid who was never taught of his own self worth,

" Now c'mon kid you stink and need to be up early tomorrow. Take a shower and get some rest." I ruffle his overly matted hair before throwing the covers off of him before running out as I'm not really in the mood to smell sweaty, dirty teenage boy.

"Thanks dad." God I'm adopting him no one can tell me otherwise. This child is mine and will always be mine. The amount my coffee filled heart warms when he calls me dad. I didn't think I would even want a kid. Too much work you have to take hours off to take care of them. Izuku though reminds me so much of myself that if I could just give him a little guidance that would make a difference for him which would make a difference for me. 

I could hear the shower turn on from where I've currently moved myself to the living room. Letting out a sigh I collapse onto the closest couches after that conversation a big weight seems to have come off my chest. I should probably make him eat something after his shower even if it's just something little.

Walking over to the kitchen I start making some instant noodles. Quick, easy and affective ramen. Half way through when the water was boiling I heard Hizashi coming in we somewhat have like a distinctive way of coming in. So that we can easily figure out if we have intruders as it wouldn't be the first time.

" How is he?" He walks into the kitchen and gives me a kiss on the cheek before pouring himself a glass of water.

"I got problem child out of bed, he just finished showering it seems like. He'll be going to school tomorrow."

"Well that's progress at least." 

"Yeah it's something." 

I finish boiling the water and poor it into the cup. I walk down the hallway before stopping at his door. I gather myself and knock on the door

" Come in!" He's changed himself into some present mic pajamas and tucked himself in 

"Hey kid, I brought you something to eat first can you show me your arms?" He looks a little hurt by the question but nonetheless rolls up his sleeves and shows me just the white scarring that's left.

"I trust that you wouldn't, it just scares me even the small percent chance that you would."

"I know. It's not like she did anything for me. I don't even miss her that much. It just hurts for some reason even though it shouldn't."

"You loved her and that's okay. People say blood doesn't mean anything but it's something that you can only share with few people. So it's sometimes just the sadness of losing someone that you share such a relation with."

"Just sometimes I wonder what could've been, if I did something differently."

"If you could go back would you change anything? There's just somethings that are out of your control."

"Mh goodnight then."

"Goodnight" I tuck him in fully before walking over to the exit and shutting the lights off. After closing the door I realize that Hizashi is standing right there. One of the biggest grins I've ever seen is plastered on his face.

"Who knew you could be so wise?" I just grumble back at him not really caring to respond to that comment. "He remind me a lot of you, especially at that age."

" I mean of course he is my son."

Word count: 2154

Hello my lovelies, I'm so sorry that it's taking me so long to write this. I really want to leave this story behind as it's honestly terrible but some people still read it. Also one of the banes of my existence is people who don't finish their stories. Only really one arc?? left so buckle up. Please point out errors I mostly write when I'm tired so I tend to miss stuff.

Olivezy out.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

9.7K 251 14
Izuku Midoriya is a Vampire. He is also a Hero in training and the successor of the number one hero All Might. Because Izuku lives in the dorms at UA...
Broken Mask Turnip

Фанфик

15.2K 488 36
Deku got tired of hiding all of his emotions under a mask. Tired of keeping a smile on his face despite being constantly beaten up and ridiculed. He'...
7.1K 307 30
Never had she thought that this day would come, never have she imagined that he would say those words. They had been together ever since that day and...
*Problems.* ajax

Фанфик

24.2K 561 34
|FINISHED| Russia's best friend, America, they've been that way since basically birth. You'd think they'd know each other fairly well, right? Ehhh, t...