Set it Off

By koganesblade

What if the world was filled with royals who wanted to follow their footsteps while rebels want to go against... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Conclusion...?

Chapter 4

100 3 2
By koganesblade

As Dexter got to the fields, he was ready to warm up for the bookball game. After 20 minutes of training with other royals and the new comers (Sparrow & Hunter), he's gotta admit that they are really good. With going against the giants tonight isn't gonna be easy as they thought. Before the game, though, Raven had made some muffins and offered one to Dexter with Cerise, Sparrow and Hunter watching as he took a bite and raven made him turn his way to her. He began to feel weird until he looked at Raven carefully. Raven looked confused. 

"Um...are you alright your highness..?"

"Am I ok? Oh yes totally by looking at the most fairest girl in Ever After High. Raven, has anyone ever seen your fabulous violet eyes before?"

"U-Uh no...but thank you."

Raven blushed but tried to walk it off. Some of the other guys were yelling out to Dexter and he called back to them, winking at Raven before he left. Raven felt a sudden spark in her heart but wonder what was going on with her.

As the game began, the boys were being cheered on from the stand as Apple and other royals like Brair, Ashlynn, Blondie and Holly. Cerise and Raven were standing in the stands behind them, talking to each other while watching the game.

"So step one has been completed so far. So if we keep going at the rate we're in, then we should have the Good Fairy's wand by the end of the week. Sounds good?"

"Yeah it does but Raven...I'm worried about if something or someone tries to interfere with it. Like the royals around here aren't very good feeling about us."

"Hmm...Well we will have them see that we can act 'good' while we are here. It's only for a matter of time before our parents can be released. Trust me Cerise."

"Ok.." 

Cerise nodded and they went back to watch the game as guessing, they miss a lot while talking. Sparrow had tumbled around the ground, only to be almost squished by one of the giants. On the other side, Hunter was running with book throwing it towards Daring who strike another touchdown for the team. 

"Yeah!!"

The team clapped their hands to each other but Dexter didn't even bother to make eye contact to the boys. All he could look at was Raven, up on the stands. Raven noticed this and winked at him back from earlier, as he felt the heat take over his face. Then an idea came to Dexter's head, telling Raven how he really feels for her even he barely knows her. Although that isn't the case as he's felt like he's known her forever after. After the game was over, Blondie was announcing the results to both schools. 

"Now with the Giants scoring at 95, Ever After High landed with 105 points making this first game in Ever After High's history to win against them all thanks to the newcomers, Sparrow Hood and Hunter Huntsman."

The crowd cheered, although some were suspicious about the rebels. Then as Blondie continued to talk, Dexter came up to her and whisper something in her ear, making her gasp and nodding her head. Raven and Cerise looked at each other, wondering what was gonna happen next. 

"OH! Well Ever After High, we have a special surprise for a gal who Dexter wants to tell how he really feels. Take it away Dexter!"

Everyone gasped, thinking about who this girl may be! Even though Dexter had a girlfriend, apparently he never loved her as much as he did for this special girl. 

"This song is for a special person who strike at my heart the most. And apple white, I know you never loved for me but only for my title as crowned prince of the kingdoms. I'm sorry."

He paused seeing Apple hurt and about to tear up. 

"Now, this special is the one and only...Raven Fairy! I dedicate this song to you and you only! Humphrey, throw me a beat!"

Humphrey gets the cue and begins to play a upbeat jam everyone could dance to. Dexter grabs the mic and begins to sing. 

(Song: Did I mention from descendants)

Dexter: 

Did I mention

That I'm in love with you.

And did I mention

There's nothing I can do.

Raven begins to blush crazy wondering if the spell is taking a lot of effect on him. 

And did I happen to say

I dream of you everyday?

But let me shout it out loud if that's okay

That's okay

Everyone then stood up and jumped to the music, getting hyped up. 

I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked

And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop

I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me.

But now look at what you've done, 

you got me down on my knees.

Raven looked at Cerise with a confused face. 

"Man that potion is taking more than short term effects. I wonder how this is gonna end.."

"Same.."

They both looked at each other then back at Dexter.

Dexter: 

Because my love for you is ridiculous.

I never knew

Crowd: 

(Who knew?)

Dexter: 

That it could be like this.

My love for you is ridiculous

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

It's ridiculous!

Just ridiculous!

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.

The crowd went full on blast with cheering and dancing towards the prince's song. On the other hand, Raven stood still where she was, feeling more sparks in her heart. 

Dexter: 

Well did I mention

That I'm in love with you

And did I mention

There's nothing I can do.

Cerise keep nudging at Raven, thinking her friend was gonna fall for this prince sometime soon. And to be honest, Cerise kinda like it here at Ever After High than her home place. 

Dexter:

And did I happen to say

I dream of you everyday?

But let me shout it out loud,

 if that's okay

If that's okay.

Raven whispered to herself repeating the words 'i dream of you everyday' as she kept blushing. 

Dexter: 

I gotta know which way to go,

 c'mon gimme a sign

You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine

Don't want to go another minute livin' without you

'Cause if your heart just isn't in it, 

I don't know what I'd do.

Everyone gasped as Dexter ripped off his shirt, throwing it to Raven who blushed as a red as a tomato while looking at Dexter's 8 pack abs. 

"Woah..."

"Yeah you can say that again..."

Cerise and Raven laughed as Dexter continued to sing. 

Dexter: 

Because my love for you is ridiculous.

I never knew

Crowd: 

(Who knew?)

Dexter:

That it could be like this.

My love for you is ridiculous

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

It's ridiculous!

Just ridiculous!

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.

C'mon now!

Everyone then stood up and started to jam out even more!

Crowd: 

Alright!

Alright!

Dexter: 

Because my love for you is Ridiculous.

I never knew

Crowd: 

(Who knew?)

Dexter:

That it could be like this.

My love for you is ridiculous

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

It's ridiculous!

Just ridiculous!

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.

C'mon now!

Dexter smiled at his song finishing as he ran up trying to kiss her but she kept pushing him away, giving him a kiss on the cheek though. Everyone kept on cheering for the prince until Apple ran up to them with tears in her eyes. 

"How could you do this to us my prince? We were destined to be together!"

"Apple, like I said earlier, you never loved me for me and I feel complete with Raven around. I don't need to be your puppet anymore besides..."

He took his hand into Raven's and smiled happily. 

"Now I got a princess who is made for me and loves me for me."

Apple gasped, hearing the horror that was coming out of Dexter's mouth. 

"Well then I take..."

She grabs the nearest prince near her. 

"Then I'll take Daring as my date instead of you to thronecoming this Saturday!"

 Dexter didn't looked surprised as she always flirted with his brother anyways. 

"Well if you don't mind, I'm taking Raven to thronecoming if she let's me..Raven?"

Everyone turned to hear Raven's response as she hesitated to response until Cerise nudged her one more time. 

"Oh! Yes! I'd love to go with you to thronecoming this Saturday Dexter Charming."

She smiled as he held her close, once feeling the sparks once again. Then Apple scoffed as she ran away with Brair and Holly, getting a sudden feeling of angry towards this 'wanna be princess' that Apple had described Raven. Then the day went by with Dexter nearly never leaving Raven's side unless she was in her dorm or hanging out with her friends. Raven thought to herself of what her mother would say about all of this. 

"Hopefully I did the right thing.."

Raven spoke to herself, walking to her dorm where Cerise and the boys were at ready to get step two going into motion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 11.7K 67
Ever had your world revolve around a man? ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️ "Get off me" I furrow my brows "wha..." "Get off me damnit!" He yelled I qu...
8.2K 336 20
Since the book has been burnt. Since the pledge had been unspoken. Since the stories are unpredictable. Since everyone has a chance to live their dre...
83.8K 1.7K 80
-Raven ran far inside The enchanted forest, she didn't wanna follow her fated Destiny but with Apple(white - daughter of snow white) forcing her to f...
66.8K 1.8K 22
Wapun (Dawn) Smith was different from most kids, having been raised to be herself no matter what others thought. Her parents, John Smith and Pocahont...