LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

بواسطة YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... المزيد

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

42. The Proposal

7.6K 332 51
بواسطة YourBae04et

Flashback

Vikas came out and left for airport , Sid then got a call from Rishabh and he confirmed coming back and joining the restaurant and just after that he received the call from Chef Raadhika that things are sorted and she will be staying in India only and will want him to take her back in employment. He was so happy that all his work was done here , so the meeting which was to be held on Tuesday was not required anymore. Which meant he could go home early.

He was happy and instantly called his travel agent to book a flight for next morning, he did not tell this to Vikas and he decided to make a grand gesture while receiving her when she leave the house finishing the god forsaken show.

The night was the longest and he spent every single second of it planning of all the things he will do. He got up get ready and reached airport hours before he was required and waited impatiently for the check-in , after which felt like years he boarded the flight and reached Mumbai.

He reached Mumbai and reached home, and called a few people for few arrangements and when it was evening he took a long relaxing shower and got ready wearing a white tailored fit tuxedo.

He bought a new white BMW 7 series for her and decorated it pink roses and reached the location,

he bought a bouquet of pink roses and the moment she came out he kneeled to the ground and just when like on the que the rain started falling, drenching them in it completely. Sidharth was least bothered with the rain , his heart was beating 1000 miles per second and so was hers. Both knew what's gonna come next . Sidharth took a deep breath and started .

"The last few months had been the most amazing phase of my life, I had wealth and health and I had a good life, I thought I was happy in what I have in my life , the love of my family ,my friends, my fans , before I met you I never knew I was missing something in my life, but it wasn't until spending this time with you I realized something had been missing and that something is you, I don't want to spent another moment of my life without you as mine, I don't want to share you with any one, I don't want anyone to even think that they have any chance with you, I don't want any single moment in the fear of losing you , I don't want to spend even one moment of uncertainty, so it is with great humility that I request you to do me the great honour of being my wife___"

he took a deep preparatory breath and continued ,he pulled out the small velvet box and opened it , it had the most beautiful engagement ring in it.

"__Shehnaaz kaur gill wil you please marry me and allow me the pleasure to call you my wife and do me the favour to be called as your man?"

By now shehnaaz was crying rivers , her tears can be seen over the wild pour from the sky, it was like the gods are also celebrating this moment with them , but these the tears were not sad tears, these tears aren't the one she had shed in fear of losing him, this teras aren't the one she shed when he had hurt her knowingly or unknowingly, these tears are of utmost happiness without wasting a single second she said "yes" and he got up and hugged her and gave her the ring along with the car keys.

"Yeh kya hai Sidharth?"

"Don't you give me a ride back home in your new car?"

"Is this for me?"

"Nai, Paras ke liye laya tha, wait abhi woh aata hi hoga, de deta hu usko" he said sarcastically

"Kutte" she replied annoyed

She hugged him even tighter and kissed his cheeks , he also had tears in his eyes and he kissed her lips , both crying and laughing at the same time , they were all drenched in rain but more in each others love , they break the hug and then drove back to their home. The home that witness their blooming love, their possessiveness , their anger and their unconditional loyalty for each other .

They reach home and locked the door and Sid didn't wasted a single moment in pinning her to the wall. He kissed the hell out of her and she reciprocated with more passion.

Hosting her up against the wall and and holding her firmly in his grip he slides up her skirt and bunched it up on her waist , he touched her wet and hungry core with his other hand and feeling the hotness in her sex he yanked her panties off her , she gasped in horror and got aware of his intentions, she holds his shoulders a little tighter as he aline himself with her entrance, letting out a soft moan as she sunk down onto his full length .Holding her up against the wall he begin relentless pace, desperate to bury every inch of himself inside of her. His teeth grazing her flash as he nipped at her shoulders before placing kisses on the same spot .

Sana hands clawed at his back as he pounded into her making her scream his name in utter pleasure. It didn't take long for the familiar sensation to build within her orgasm approaching hard and fast .

"Faster ...Siddharth faster"

She screamed as her body shook uncontrollably, the overwhelming pleasure is enveloping her completely.
Siddharth shuddered as he too grew close, his thrust become erratic as he spilled inside as of her .

"Sana" he panted as he captured her lips .
I love you so much he sighed contently as he held her close still pinned against the wall.

" I love you too" Sana smile as she kissed him hard how about a shower??? ......and maybe round two??? She teased.

"Mmmm shower Sex?? Siddharth growled lowly, "I like it" he chuckled as he began to carry her through the house ,.Sana was still rapped tightly around hips and so was her skirt to her,they reached the bed room and Sidharth untied her skirt string and unlock the hook and removed her skirt off her Waist over her head while still inside her , he neither stopped his movements which gave her the friction she carved nor stopped undressing her as much as he can without breaking the connect. He put her on the washroom floor and pulled inside her under the bomb sprayer of shower showering gentle kisses on her face and her neck, he turned her around and unhook her blouse and throw it somewhere in the shower , his finger dancing along her naked flesh essential and deliberate movements had a craving him again "You really know how to tease a girl" she is smile as a process helps against his and his fingers expertly circle around her already sensitive clit, he turned the shower on the high speed water hitting their skin , the pressure was high and the water was cold, just what they needed , he rubbed her pussy lips , then her clit, then her inner things without spending enough time anywhere making her desperate for his touch and carve for more, he was still in his suit not a single piece of cloth off his body. He turned her around once again and now they are facing each other, her eye were close , she was high on his love and lust, he places his fingers on her face which was a second ago was running all over her sex and put them inside her eager mouth, she sucked it like she was starving since ages , she chuckled on this and she opens her eyes, for the first time since they are inside the house and making out , she realised that he is still clothed , she touched his face with her soft hand and now it was her time to tease him, she runs her fingers on his face like feathers and then she moved down to his neck, his big huge neck, she is in love with his neck to, it's turn on point for her, she lost herself for few seconds there but then she remembered her task and she moved her hands a bit down unbuttoning his waistcoat ,once done she put them gently on the shower counter , the she moved towards his shirt and slowly unbuttoned his shirt placing gentle kisses after opening every button, his breath hitched when she reached the last two buttons, she again places the shirt over his waistcoat on the shower counter, the she kneeled in front of him giving him a sexy wink and unbuttoned his trousers and very slowly peeled it off his legs kissing his exposed skin on the way , she was all naked and now there is one small piece of cloth as barrier between them she licked his leg from bottom to top and place her small finger near the hem of his boxers briefs, now she is in total control and Sid is just panting, she just played with his briefs and stayed there waiting for him to calm a bit down, when he noticed no movement he opens his eyes and looked at her like a wild lion looking at his prey, she let go of a small teasing smile before peeling the last layer off his body , she gasped at his hardness, no matter how many times she have seen him naked , no matter how many times the have had sex he still have this effect on her , he looked at her and now it's his time to smile wikedly , "what are you waiting for sweetheart , open your mouth" and as she was moving on his command she did as told and opened her mouth and he slowly put his manhood inside her mouth , she circled her tongue on the head , licking the precum then slowly taking it all in , half way through she started gagging,

"Baby it's okay, take it just as you can comfortably" he said softly showing concern

" But I want it all" she said looking into his eyes

"But you are having troubles"

"Still I want it all" she replied
And she did it , he pushed himself a bit more and she chocked on it but didn't let him pull out , he pushed it all the way in , it was hard at first but the she took it all inside , he kept it there for few seconds then started moving at a slow speed, she was now okay with the size and asked him to go harder, he fucked her mouth like never before, his precum, her saliva all dropping off her chin, he gathered her hair in his hands like a pony tail and went even harder fucking her mouth like he hate her but there was more love that one can ever imagine, he kept going on a monstrous pace and then he said "just few more seconds babe , I am coming, let me off else I won't be able to control"

She kept sucking him harder and he came inside her mouth , the white salty warm liquid down her throat, he came real hard and the cum flowing off her chin and face, both of them tired and panting, Thier breath hard and warm and then he pulled her up and attached his lips from hers takings taste of himself , she deepened the kiss , they steadies themselves and "you make me the happiest man alive on this planet" he said looking in her eyes and cupping her face , he kissed her nose and drone with pleasure dropping to his knees he began to suck on her nipples biting it occasionally sucking on it like a new born baby having his first meal, living dark red hickeis all along his path once satisfies he slides down to her bellybutton sucking on it and circling it with his tongue , it was getting more and more difficult for her to maintain her balance, she thread her one hand on his hair and with other she held the shower counter he then slides down all the way to her toes biting her slightly on her thighs then pulling her toe thumb in his mouth and sucking on it and planting a soft kiss to her heels , repeating the process on her other leg and the he slides up , nearing the places she wants him to be, once close enough to her sex he takes a deep breath inhaling her arousals , he blow soft and cold air on her heated core and then attached his lips on her inner thighs sucking on it in order to draw his favourite art on his favourite canvas , he kissed the red mark which he just created and the moved up , she took a deep breath when she felt his breath on her sex and he just stayed there making her taste her own medicine ,he did to her what she did to him and when she could not take it anymore she tighten her grip on his hair and pushed him where she needed him , she pushed him on her wet and heated core and without wasting a single second he took her pussy lips inside his lips sucking it like he sucked on her tits then be let go of her lips with a pop and then stick his tongue out and looked up at her breifly ,her eyes were closed her hands were shaking and so were her legs he pulled her left leg over his shoulders and lapped her folds applying great pressure and literally sweeping her off her feet ,he continued doing that with equal pressure and pinching her things in between pushing her off the edge every now and then as he brought her closer and closer to the edge and she begin to give about standing on his shoulder holding her up as a she is a fragile doll and he need to preserve with his mouth. The taste of her on his tongue and the sound of a breather moans was enough to make him painfully hard once again, shahnaz cream as she squirt all over him as her orgasm was over he plants a gentle kiss on her sex before standing up he came close as he devour her lips in a lustful kiss "O Sana you are so damn good sexy , making you come is almost enough to make me bust my load" she kissed him once again before giving him a sexy sedative kind of look before he could ask what she was thinking she turn around and bent over in front of him "oh okay , sweetheart look at you my naughty girl__" he said again in devilishly tone "__you want me to fuck you from behind"
"yes please" she said breathing hard as both fear and anticipation surrounds her, he then rubbed his cock a few times on her wet folds to lubricate it and then pushed his rock hard cock deep inside her wet pussy "girl....
baby your pretty little pussy feels even tighter from the angle" he groan as he pumped into her hard and fast loving the view of her face in the mirror in front , her eyes were closed , jaw clenched , he increases his pace hitting her rough ,her tits bouncing crazy, with one hand he pulled her hair to keep himself steady and with other he grabbed her left boob squeezing almost painfully, but at this point of time neither of them give half a shit about pain ,they focused on the pleasure and was going mad in lust he kept pushing himself completely out and then all the way in with all his force , she came with a loud moan but he did not stopped neither did he decrease the speed or force he kept going in and out over and over again her juices flowing off her thighs ,this got Siddharth more horny ,Sana Moan breathlessly he held his tightly pulling her back to meet him at every thurst and squeezing her breasts in his hand the feeling so delicious that he was only moment from is climax the desire to found her heart , and mind ,her soul and her body all for himself and for ever was almost overwhelming and that has changed something in him , he was feeling something else much more about her, much more about "we"rather than his constant "I" .He kept checking on her if she is having any real troubles but every time he sees her enjoying his rough and raw fuck more than before, then in a moment he completely withdraw himself off her ,her eyes shoots open and worry evident on her face , she looked at him through the mirror "wants what ,wrong what's wrong " she ask rather breathless "Nothing sweetheart, I just want to see your face__" he replied still having a solid grip on her hair while turning her to face him "__ I want to make love to you right now and still want to fuck your brain out" thanking her once more for accepting his marriage proposal he let go of her hair before sliding them down on the floor slowly turning the shower off and putting her under him he once again slides himself all the way inside of her , they were unstoppable , his entire body every inch of his being was having a different kind of pleasure having the way of euphoria seeing the look on her face when she had yet another orgasm that was enough to send him over the edge of universe he pushed a few more time before spelling is it inside of her like a spring and then came up and take her lips on his and kiss her passionately .
Both of them exhausted beyond thier strength and he lied on her putting all his weight on her , they stayed together for a few moment like that , Sid took the remote and once again turn the shower on , they didn't even moved and lied there in the shower as the warm spray wash over them while they got their breath a bit better

"Sid" she said softly as her throat was dry as a dessert from all the screaming and moaning
"Yes love" he replied almost as a whisper ,tired as hell
" You don't had to worry about me going for someone else, I live you so much , I cannot ever even think of leaving you, no need to be jealous of anyone"
"Hmm, it's again the sex talking, sometimes I am jealous of myself, sometimes I feel you love me more because of the sex we have" he said making a fake sad face and teasing her .
" Do you even doubt that" she replied and wink at him
I love you for all the amazing sex and more because you are mine and you are so nice, I love you just because I do , no reason "
" so as it goes , does this 7 mind blowing orgasm make up for me being a jealous asshole?"
He asked looking deep in her eyes
"More than made up for it" she said pulling his head to her chest and angling him even closer
" you hungry sweetheart" he asked again
"starving" was the only word that came out of her "let's get clean up and I'll order some take out" he said as he stood up and hold her to her feet Siddharth lovingly soaped every inch of her body even washing her hair before she return the favour and him up to when they are all clean and dry Siddharth order some pizza for dinner. When the delivery guy came and deliver the food Siddharth capture packet on the counter and sad eat up fast my love I am not done with you yet she looked at him why and open the pizza.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.3K 254 5
*𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 �...
67.5K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...
94.6K 13.1K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...
1.1M 76.6K 101
This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...♡