Why Don't We [Denki X Reader]

By JUNG_KOOK_4LIFE

Hey, I'm Kaminari Denki! And this my story on how I went from being a playboy-the most insecurest man-the mos... More

โš ๏ธRead first!โš ๏ธ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Special Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Special Chapter
Chapter 17
Special Chapter
Chapter 18
Special Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Special Chapter
Chapter 24
Birthday Special
Hitoshi Special
Don't change [1.19K special]
InSoMnIa
Unhealthy obsession
Talent show
Chapter 25
Pride Month special
Chapter 26
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 27
Special Chapter

Chapter 23

572 17 15
By JUNG_KOOK_4LIFE

Memories bring back memories

"Hey, Eri!" I greeted. Nejiro just finished putting Eris hair in pigtails and she looked adorable! It seemed like just yesterday I met and saved her. Well, Midoriya did most of the work. But I helped out as well. I remember the feeling of the adrenaline rushing through my veins, the swear dripping down my face, seeing my friends from the league after a long time, the feeling of fear from Kirishima Being hospitalized.

~

I banged on the wall as I used my quirk to see him and Fat Gum on the other side.

"Kirishima!" I yelled in a panic. My mind clouded with the worst possible thoughts. I saw the guy they were up against and that's what made me even more scared.

"Y/n, I know you're there. I really hope you can hear me right now," I heard Kirishima say. He got up off the ground and looked in MY direction.

"Don't worry about and Fat Gum. We can do this! Afterall, I am the manliest shark, you know!" He smiled. I was pulled back by Deku. He told me to leave it up to them and that they can do this. I nodded and ran with him wishing the best for Kirishima.

-

After the fight, I saw Kirishima knocked out, and bloodied. He was being rolled away on one of those wheelie beds, I don't know what they're called.

But that's not what matters. What matters is that Kirishima is being hospitalized and they don't know if he's ok. That's what matters and what scares me.

~

"Eri, is staying with us in the teachers dorms," Aizawa said. We walked to the front of our dorms as we explained more.

"Why?" Deku asked.

"Couldn't keep her in the hospital forever," we all nodded.

"But you must be busy with all that paperwork,"

Aizawai nodded when Mirio bursted out. He said that he and Eri will hang out so she's not lonely, since he's off from school.

"Maybe you guys could come over sometime to hang out," he suggested. We all exclaimed excitedly.

"They can't. Somebody's coming to visit,"

-

"Eh, Sharkey!" I hugged Kirishima. He was taken aback from my hug.

"What's up with her?"

Kirishima shrugged and hugged me back. "She's been hugging me more ever since my incident," he explained.

"Must be nice to have her attention," I heard Kaminari say. I looked at him and pulled him in the hug as well.

"GROUP HUG!" I yelled and the rest of class that was here joined in as well. We all fell to the floor and laughed it off. We all got off the ground when our dorm door opened. We all looked at who was coming through and was surprised to see the wild wild pussycats.

"We're back in business baby!" The yellow haired girl yelled. The man came in as well and gave us food. Paw print cookies.

Me, Hagakure, Ashido and Uraraka were cheering that we got the cookies. We weren't paying attention at all. We went to Ashidos dorm to eat all the cookies and have girl talk, even though not all the girls are here.

-

"Hey, Uraraka do you like anyone?" Ashido asked as she ate her cookie. Uraraka looked down shyly then looked back up shaking her head confidentially. Of course, we didn't believe her.

"Hey, Y/n!" Hagakure called. I looked at her... Well, through her.

"If you weren't dating Kaminari who else would you choose?" She asked. I chuckled and took a bite of my cookie before answering.

"Well, if I were older," I started. "Let's say... 22 I'd probably choose..." I paused. I looked at them and smirked.

"Aren't they having the pro hero billboard ceremony or something today?' I asked. They all nodded. "Well, then you'll see him then."

They all groaned. We cleaned up and threw away the now empty box. We walked back to the common area just when the ceremony started.

The girls hugged me, wanting to know who he was. But I wouldn't give in. This was my entertainment; watching them suffer...

The pro heroes began walking into stage one at a time. Starting with number 10.

"Is he in the top ten?" Ochaco asked. I nodded and they gasped.

"Have you ever met him?" Ashido asked. I nodded once again.

"As she ever met who?" Jiro asked. She was followed by Yaoyorozu and Tsu. The girls looked at them told them everything. Now they were bothering me, too.

"Shut up! He's coming on stage!" I yelled. Everyone and I mean everyone looked at me weirdly.

"Ranked in 2nd is the winged hero: Hawks!"

"Woah, he's the same guy Tokiyami did his internship with," Ochaco said. I nodded again proudly.

"You actually met him?" Jiro asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. D-... The guy who kidnapped my brother. The one with stiches, knows him. And one time Hawks just happened to be in the area and wanted to say hi," I explained.

~

Me and Dabi were on the roof just chilling. He was on his phone while I looked at the stars just being memorized by them. When I suddenly felt a presence behind me. I got up and looked at the guy. He had dirty blonde messy hair. A brown jacket with fur on the edges, black gloves and shirt. He wore yellow tinted glasses and had red wings. Never seen him before.

"You know you're very easy to see. You could get arrested," he joked. Dabi looked up from his phone and at the guy. Dabi glared at the guy which sent shivers down his spine.

"Nice to see you, too," he sighed. He crossed his arms and looked at me.

"I'm Hawks! You are?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Y/n. Y/n Bakugo," I said in a soft voice. He didn't seem that bad. He just seems way too happy for such a late night.

He held his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand. I got off the ground and dusted myself off.

"You want something to eat?" I asked. His eyes immediately lit up as he licked his lips. Dabi got up.

"Aren't you a pro-hero? You're supposed to arrest us, not to us for food," Dabi remarked. Hawks eyes went back to normal as he smiled at Dabi.

"I'm off duty!"

-

I was in the kitchen cooking chicken nuggets; Hawks' request. He was so excited that his wings were flapping back and forth as he banged on the counter.

I'm so glad the rest are out right now. Shigi would've killed us on the spot.

"Chicken nuggets, chicken nuggets, chicken nuggets!" Hawks chanted.

"SHUT UP!" Dabi yelled. Hawks stuck his tongue out at Dabi Wich only made him more angry.

"Food's done," I said. Hawks quickly sat done at the counter as I took out the chicken nuggets from the oven with my mitten. I placed the small tray in front of Hawks. He had drool running down his mouth as he continuously licked his lips.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He yelled.

"I'm 16 and have a boyfriend."

Hawks looked at me confused. Dabi snickered had he put down his phone.

"She just called you a pedophile, dude," Dabi explained. Hawks went white from shock.

-

He ate his chicken nuggets and as he finished his last one I decided to ask him a question that will ruin him.

"Hawks, you're a bird right?" He nodded. "Chickens are birds," I said slowly. He looked at me confused. "you're a bird eating another bird... Isn't that cannibalism?" His face went green.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Hawks said as he got up and went to the bathroom. Dabi chuckled as he gave me a high five.

"I taught you well,"

"Oh, please!"
~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.7K 23
Izuku's father was called to go work in America. This left his mother devastated and she took it out on Izuku. When he thinks all hope is lost he fin...
417 14 8
'He must be scared of you, Midoriya! Scaredy, Cat-suki!' In this AU, we have Mean!Deku and Nice!Bakugo. It has always been like this, Bakugo being th...
358K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
554K 15.5K 20
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ค๐ข, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ '๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...