๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜โ”Š๐Š๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ...

Od _yyunaa_

ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท "๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜" ๐‡๐„ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐’๐‡๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

' ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ง
โœพ แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
โœพ 02. ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด…
โœพ 03. แด˜แด€แดแด˜แด‡ส€
โœพ 04. แด„แด€สŸแด
โœพ 05. ส€แด€ษขแด‡
โœพ 06. แดŠแด‡แด€สŸแดแดœ๊œฑส
โœพ 07. ๊œฐษชส€แด‡
โœพ 08. แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€
โœพ 09. สŸแดแด แด‡
โœพ 10. แดแดแด แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›
โœพ 11. ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€๊œฑ
โœพ 12. ส™สŸแดแดแด
โœพ 13. แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด›
โœพ แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐’
๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐ฎ๐ ๐ฌ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž

โœพ 01. แดกแด€ส€แดแด›สœ

79.6K 2.4K 6.1K
Od _yyunaa_

"Where are we going?" [name] asked as she continued to have her arms wrapped around Doma's muscular arm, allowing the Upper Moon Two to guide her along through the Fortress that he had entered. He hummed with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I'm bringing you to meet my friends!" he spoke out in a sing-along kind of tune and noticed how [name]'s eyes lit up a little then. He then smirked as he stopped walking and soon placed a golden fan on the top of her head, gently using it to pat her head.

"You seem to have your human emotions still intact within you," he spoke out and [name] tilts her head a little. Confused to what he had said, he then waved it off with a grin and continued to guide her along, and soon they arrived.

[name]'s eyes widened as she sensed the intimidating aura that was lurking about the room. Her breath hitched and Doma chuckled softly as she soon hid behind him instead as she noticed the Upper Moons were present.

"Doma, you're late," and [name] noticed the Upper Moon One looking at her direction. His eyes widened a little then as he noticed that Doma had brought in a new demon. [name] then felt herself being pulled harshly by the hair and she turned, only to come face to face with Gyutaro, the Upper Moon Six.

"Ah. Doma-san brought in another one, what a nice guy he is, eh?" Gyutaro spoke out and [name] could only remain silent then. After all, she was a new demon, her powers were nowhere close to where the Upper Moons were.

[name] then looked towards the Upper Moon Three, Akaza, who was standing by himself as he had a scowl on his face. She tilts her head a little then, and Akaza turned to look away from her gaze. She then noticed how the tense atmosphere started to lurk about.

Heavier and heavier.

She turned to look as the Upper Moons gathered, and [name] could only have her eyes widened as she took a step back, only to have Gyutaro reaching out and grabbing hold of her hand harshly, yanking her down, forcing her to get on her knees.

For their Master, appeared before them.

"Doma... Did you bring a new demon for the Upper Moon meet again..." Kibutsuji Muzan spoke out as he started to walk towards where [name] was kneeling. She fidgeted a little and wanted to back away, due to the intense aura she was feeling, radiating off of the demon lord before her.

Only to feel his hands against her face, tilting her head up. His red plump eyes widened slightly as he looked deep into [name]'s dark blue ocean eyes. She blinked her eyes a few times as she felt him caressing her cheeks with his thumbs, careful to not scrape her beautiful face with his razor-sharp nails.

"What a beauty," he whispered out, and [name]'s eyes widened then. Muzan's red plump eyes widened once more as he noticed how her face had a tinge of redness on them, blushing from his compliment. He then smiled as he continued to caress her face.

"I expect good things from you," he spoke out, and he felt [name] grabbing hold of his hands that were on her face, and he could only mentally chuckle at her bold move.

"Yes, Master," she said with a smile, and Muzan felt his cold heart pounding hard against his chest. He then lets go of her face and proceeded to turn away, walking away and he soon waved his hand.

"You're dismissed. Leave as you are not part of the Upper Moon Ranks," he spoke out and [name] looked utterly confused then as she didn't know how to leave, only to hear a clap coming from Doma.

"Hey, biwa girl! Please transport her to my home!" Doma called out as he waved, and [name] heard the sound of the biwa being strummed once, and soon she realized she was no longer in the Fortress where she was once at.

[name] then looked around confusedly, realizing she was in some sort of room that was fancily decorated. She felt the huge cushion beneath her, and her eyes widened at how soft it was. Pressing her hand against it, she smiled softly as she looked at her razor-sharp nails. Soon she laid down upon the huge cushion, given how it was big enough to contain her body, and soon her eyes fluttered close.

Drifting off to a peaceful slumber.

The door to the room she was in was soon slid open. In came a beautiful, young woman who had her long black hair tied up at the end as a bun, and had emerald green eyes. She was seen carrying a baby in her arms, and her emerald green eyes laid upon [name], who was fast asleep on the huge cushion.

"Ah... You'll catch a cold my dear," she whispered out as she soon found a blanket and draped it over [name]'s petite frame. She smiled softly as she knelt next to the cushion, and gently patted [name] on the head, brushing her bangs away and revealing her beautiful features.

"Ah? Kotoha? You're back!" and Kotoha smiled softly as she turned to look at Doma who was transported back by Nakime and was seen in the room. Kotoha, being the naive woman, smiled as she greeted Doma. Not even realizing or wondering how he had entered the room without his presence being known.

"Welcome back, Doma," she said with a smile and Doma could only hum in response as a grin appeared on his face while he placed a large hand on her head and patted it gently. He then looked at the sleeping baby in her arms, and soon he looked at [name].

"Ah! I forgot to introduce her. This is [name]! I found her near-death earlier on and took her in," he explained and Kotoha could only smile softly then as she continued to caress [name]'s cheeks.

"Doma, you're really a very nice and trustworthy man," Kotoha spoke out, not even realizing how Doma's grin held something else in the end. Kotoha then watched as Doma gently patted [name] on the head, and soon she watched as [name]'s eyes slowly opened. Kotoha's eyes could only widen then at how beautiful [name]'s eyes were.

"Doma-san? You're back..." she mumbled out and Doma chuckled as he patted [name] on the head.

"Meet Kotoha, she is a beauty as well," he introduced and [name] looked at Kotoha, only to have her eyes widened. Doma then noticed how [name] was trying to hold back a certain hatred she was feeling when she saw Kotoha, a human being.

"There, there [name]. She won't hurt you like the others. She is a nice woman, she won't hurt you at all," Doma spoke out as he patted [name] on the head once more, to prevent her from lunging forward and devouring the beautiful woman before her.

"Did something terrible happen to her?" Kotoha asked and Doma chuckled softly.

"Yes. She was abused at the brothel, left to die in the winter storm outside," Doma explained and Kotoha could only have a sad look on her face as she slowly reached out, and soon gently placed her hand against [name]'s cold cheek, causing the new demon girl to flinch slightly.

"There there, you're safe here now. Doma will protect you too," she said with a smile, and [name] slowly nodded her head then.

"Gracious founder. I'm terribly sorry to disrupt, but your followers have arrived," a man spoke out from behind the door that was soon slid opened, and [name]'s eyes could only widen then at the human once more. She quickly got up and hid behind Doma who chuckled as he soon took his position on the cushion where [name] slept earlier.

"Kotoha, I'll need to proceed with my work. Would you take your leave first? I'll summon you once it's over," Doma spoke out and Kotoha nodded with a smile as she carried her sleeping baby out of the room. Doma then motion for [name] to stand to the side in the dark instead.

"Today's meal will be splendid," he whispered out to her before she took her leave, and [name] could only tilt her head a little in response.

"Oh, you serious? Sorry for making you wait. Let me put this on real quick," Doma spoke out and [name] watched as he put on a black, crown-like hat which is lined with gold around its frontal plates and has flowing black ribbons dangling from each of its sides.

"Come on, come on. Bring them all in," he said with a smile and [name] watched and her eyes could only widen slightly at the number of humans that were being brought in, and she silently sat to the side in the dark as she listened to what was going on.

[name] then watched as Doma happily devoured his followers and soon motioned for her to come out from the shadows. She watched as he happily handed her some of the body parts, and a grin appeared on his face then.

"Eat up. You're new, so you need to have the energy to go hunting by yourself," he spoke out and [name] could only then slowly tear the flesh away from the limb he had given her, and Doma watched with his rainbow-colored eyes at how she was acting.

"Heheh, you're becoming more like a demon now! With that satisfying look on your face," Doma pointed out and he flicked his golden fan opened and showed [name] her reflection. How her lips were curled up into a smile as she devoured a mere human limb. How her eyes lit up a little at the taste of human flesh.

"Forget your human memories soon, [name]. You'll need to forgo your human side if you want to rise up the ranks and become an Upper Moon like me," Doma spoke out and watched as [name] slowly nodded then.

How easy to manipulate even a demon, was what he had thought.

"Ara? It seems you have a gift!" Doma pointed out as a neatly folded kimono was seen appearing right before her. Doma then watched as [name] slowly picked up the kimono after she had wiped her hands and she revealed it, only to have her eyes widened.

"Ara, it seems like that man has taken a liking to you," Doma spoke out and watched as [name] slowly hugged the kimono against her chest then as her face had a tinge of red on it.

"It's the first time someone has given me a present," she whispered out, and Doma could only chuckle then, clearly the envy of the emotions that [name] was able to feel and not himself was so strong.

"Ahhh, I envy you. You're able to feel such emotions," Doma pointed out.

"But those emotions might be the reason why you wouldn't last in our world," he spoke out and [name] tilts her head a little then. Realizing what Doma had said was true, for demons possess a murderous instinct to kill and devour humans, and have lost most of their memories from their human life.

But [name], it seems like [name] was different from those demons as she continued to retain her usual self, along with her human emotions. The only thing was that her hatred for humans, grew more when she was turned into a demon.

Never forgetting how humans had treated her when she was still a human herself.

"It feels good to be able to have a proper conversation with a fellow demon comrade! Most of the time when I tried to have a conversation with Akaza-dono, I end up getting beaten up, or he would ignore me and disappear from my view. Then there's Kokushibo-dono as well, man, it feels as if he doesn't even want to talk to me. He's always so mysterious and keeps to himself. You really make me feel happy, [name]!" Doma spoke out and [name] could only smile softly then.

[name] then hummed with a soft tune to herself as she placed the kimono that Kibutsuji Muzan had given her, unsure of the reason why, she proceeded to continue with her meal, and soon the sun started to rise, resulting in them having to return to their quarters for their sleep.

After all, they are unable to go out in the sun.

[name] was an entirely different demon from the rest, Kibutsuji Muzan knew that. And how different was she? She was like a human. She looked like a human, the way she acted was like a human. She stuck to Doma most of the time, only to walk around with him in the Red Light District as they sourced for food.

Much to Kibutsuji Muzan's dislike, after all, he wanted to reach his goal quickly.

But what made him want to give her a present? He wasn't sure. The moment he looked at her pair of dark blue ocean eyes, and how she had grabbed hold of his hands without a second thought or a single fear lacing through her veins.

He felt a tinge of warmth coming from her.

And there was [name] now, in the same room where she was transported to when she wasn't supposed to be part of the Upper Moon meeting. She smiled and giggled a little as she played with Kotoha's little baby who was now awake and trying to crawl around. Kotoha couldn't help but smile softly then as she watched how [name] was having fun with her baby.

Doma watched then, only to feel a slight shiver down his spine which he tried his best to ignore as he looked at [name] who was smiling a tad bit too much while she played with a human child. He let out a soft sigh then, gaining the attention of [name] and Kotoha, only to notice how Doma was still smiling as per usual.

"[name], we need to head out soon," he spoke out, and [name] nodded then as she gently held Kotoha's baby in her hands and handed him back to her. Kotoha then smiled and soon took her leave as well, continuing to sing a little song to her baby.

"Pinky promise, pinky promise. I will protect you, I promise. Until you get big, your mother will protect you all alone. Sorry, Inosuke. You may feel lonely, but I will work hard to protect you in your father's stead. Inosuke, I will protect you even if it costs me my life," and [name] tilts her head a little.

"What's on your mind now?" he asked, and [name] shook her head then, realizing that the baby was called Inosuke. [name] soon stood up and was still wearing the old kimono, causing Doma to raise an eyebrow in response.

"He gave you a present right? Why aren't you wearing it?" he asked, and [name] nodded her head as she quickly went to change instead, which Doma could only softly chuckle as he removed his hat as well.

"I'm very surprised by the fact that man has taken a liking to a mere demon who isn't close to being a superior demon," Doma spoke out as he watched as [name] soon came out with a wide smile on her face as usual.

"Ah. You're blinding as usual," Doma commented and [name] could only have a faint blush on her face then. Doma then softly chuckled when [name] did the usual, hugging his arm as always as they soon left the Eternal Paradise Cult and out into the blizzard that was going through the Red Light District.

"Go and have some fun," he spoke out with a grin, and [name] nodded as she soon took off walking away from Doma. He then let out a soft sigh and turned to look as Gyutaro had appeared beside him, with a raised eyebrow.

"You're like babysitting the new kid," he spoke out and Doma could only chuckle once more.

"What can I say? I'm a nice guy. But let me tell you, she will eventually be walking on her own once she gains more power after devouring more humans. Maybe she will start rising up the ranks in a fast manner," Doma spoke out as he looked at [name]'s retreating back.

"Maybe that's why that man has taken a liking to her existence," Doma added on once more and Gyutaro could only grunt in response as he proceeded to take his leave as well.

[name] hummed a tune to herself and soon turned as she noticed how some humans were gathered in the alleyway. Her dark blue ocean eyes lit up a little as she started to feel hungry as she realized what kind of flesh and blood they had.

[name] then, remembering how she often acted at the brothel to attract customers, soon walked past the group of male humans and showed them a rather cute smile, that had a hidden intention behind. The men's eyes widened at how beautiful she was, with the way her fair skin bask beneath the lamps that were present in the alleyway.

Soon she continued to walk deeper into the alleyway and eventually reached a dead end. She turned, and almost immediately was the sound of blood splattering echoing through the alleyway.

"Ah? My lucky day. You're a marechi too," [name] whispered out as she was about to devour the last human man that was on the ground, trembling in fear as his friends were killed without hesitation. He watched as [name] licked her lips, getting rid of the stray blood and how her fangs were obvious.

Reaching out to him, she gently wrapped her arms around the man and soon covered his mouth, and he could feel the burning sensation, as [name] started to absorb his body into hers, feasting upon his marechi blood as well.

"Maybe she will rise up even quicker," Doma spoke out as he peered down from the top of the building where the alley was right beneath it. He then flicked open his golden fan and fanned himself as he looked at his master.

Kibutsuji Muzan had on a slight smile.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

316K 14.3K 21
ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท "๐„๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹" ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐“๐„๐‘๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐“๐’๐”๐†๐ˆ๐Š๐”๐๏ฟฝ...
90.4K 2.3K 33
โฅ โ†ณ [KNY x F! READER.] โžต Bandages are meant to unravel. Yet, she didn't want hers to. Holding remains of her past. Yet as truth unfolds, what comes o...
25K 952 47
Y/n, the precious daughter of Lord of all the demons, Kibutsuji Muzan, possesses captivating features: crimson red eyes, y/c hair, mesmerising voice...
1.3M 41.4K 86
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคYour family was killed and your best friend, Douma, was turned into a demon by Muzan. Urokodaki found you and Douma and decided to take you in and...