Stay

By LeeMarie66

Kylo discovered the link and defeated Snoke. He asked her to join him and she turned and walked away. Now, he... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
EPILOGUE

Chapter Three

2.5K 67 37
By LeeMarie66

She stood there staring at my hand like it was made of fire. Her eyes bewildered. My stomach was in knots. I was doing everything in my power to appear like I had it together when inside I was so close to falling apart. Hell, I'd already let her see me cry. What the fuck was wrong with me? I was Supreme Fucking Leader. I was so close to spiraling out of control. I needed her, in a way I had never needed anything or anyone before. Just taking my fucking hand. I silently demanded her to take it, but I kept my mental shields up, making sure that the command didn't slip through our link.

Then I saw it, her right hand lifted and reached toward mine. Her eyes left my hand and slammed into my own, like two TIE fighters on a collision course. They reflected my own heat. She wanted this just as badly as I did. The moment her fingers grazed mine it was like sunlight hitting my body for the first time, everything was right in the galaxy. The ship literally could have been under fire and I wouldn't have fucking cared.

She was willingly placing her hand in mine, FINALLY.

I was unable to move, almost scared that if I did she would pull it back. So I didn't. I let her make the next move. I stayed seated with my arm outstretched, her hand placed in mine. My fingers wrapped gently around her delicate hand. My eyes studied her face in the silence. She started to lower our joined hands, and my confusion must have shown because her face softened and she stepped forward, bringing my hand to her hip.

"Undress me?" She asked softly, her eyes begging the question. I nodded but my hand stayed in place on her hip. Her hand still wrapped around mine, I stared at it. I'm not sure if in shock, or utter disbelief but finally, I was able to force myself to move. I slid my hand up her side, picking up the hem of her tunic. I pulled it from her body, up and over her head, leaving her standing before me in her modesty band.

I exhaled the breath I didn't even realize I had been holding, "Fuck you're beautiful." I lifted my gaze back to hers; her irises were blown black with desire, her lust overwhelming her senses just as strongly as my own.

"Y/N?" I let her name fall from my lips and she stepped towards me, I spread my legs as she stepped into the space between them. "What do you want?"

There was no hesitation as the next words left her mouth, "I want you to make me feel good, Ben. I want all of this."

She leaned forward her mouth slamming into mine, desperate, needy. The moment her tongue darted across my lips I lost it. A growl ripped from my throat and my hands went under her arms as I stood, lifting her and switching our places.

With her now sitting upon my throne and me between her legs, I sunk down to the floor in front of her. Confusion washing over her face now. "Shhh." I whispered as I slipped off her shoes before reaching for the band of her pants, pulling them down around her hips and fully off of her legs, planting a row of kisses as I worked my way up her leg.

"Ben." My former name, or current name I didn't even know anymore, fell from her lips and I paused my track up her legs just above her knee. My eyes seeking her own, needing to know she was ok, "Can we open the link?"

Fuck. I didn't know that I could show her how I felt. Not fully. She would run for the hills if she knew how insanely head over heels I was for her. If I lowered my walls at this moment she would have full, unbridled access to me. But wait, so would I, to her. That was enough incentive for me to look at her and nod. Knowing no further words would be needed through this as our minds would guide us, I let my walls down and searched for the string of light in my mind.

The moment I found it I could feel her body, warm aching, begging, needy, scared, but excited. I leaned back down and placed a kiss inside her thigh and almost panicked when I could feel the sensation against my own skin. My eyes flew to hers, and a smile was plastered upon her face. She was reveling in this.

An image of me sliding off her underwear and burying my head between her thighs flashed across the bond and I growled. "Dirty girl." The words tore from my throat as I reached for her underwear. "I'll do whatever you want." Pulling them, not quite as gently as I should have from her hips, her eyes went ablaze and I felt her body awaken at the sensation of roughness.

"Oh, Y/N your body tells me you like this." Her head nodded rapidly as I lowered my mouth to the inside of her thigh and worked my way to the mound of curls between her legs currently splayed open on my throne.

As I reached her pussy I tentatively dipped my tongue between her folds, and her body hummed. "Oh fuck, Kylo." Escaped her lips, and my body went rigid.

"Who do you want to fuck you?" I ran my tongue the length of her slit as I asked the question and her mind answered before her mouth. All of you.

My heart slammed against my chest and I buried my mouth between her legs as her hands flew to my head, wrapping themselves in my hair.

"Ben I want you, but I want Kylo too. I just want you. Please. I want you to make me feel like only you can." Her voice was begging.

It was making my heart sing, and I'm sure she could feel and see that through her side of the link but in the moment I didn't give two fucks. I lifted my mouth only for a moment before wrapping my mouth around her clit and sucking. Her back arched off the throne and I could feel her pleasure. I brought my hand up and slowly slipped one finger inside of her.

Her hips bucked against it as I slowly moved it in and out. MORE. The word basically screamed across our bond and I chuckled into her pussy, "So demanding." Before I slipped a second finger into her. "Fuuuuck, so tight." I breathed into her as I licked at her clit while slowly moving my fingers deeper.

I found the small spongy bundle of nerves inside of her and started to curl my fingers into it. She immediately made an 'o' with her mouth and I could feel her orgasm building in my own body through the link. It was an intensity like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Unrelenting, I lapped at the small bud of nerves at the top of her slit with my tongue while my fingers curled into her g-spot until I felt her body tense beneath me. Then, I felt her orgasm like white hot lava flow through my own body as she said my names, "Oh, fuck. Ben. Oh, Maker. Kylo." Her body quaked as her hands buried themselves deeper into my hair pulling at my scalp.

I pulled my hand from her cunt and her eyes were on me, I brought my hand to my mouth and sucked her juices from my fingers as she watched. A shudder ran over her body. "Mmm, you are dirty. Aren't you?" I asked her as I stood.

She nodded from her seated position as her hands shot out and grabbed the button on my pants, her eyes on mine. Through the link, I sent her an image of her on her knees in front of me, my cock in her mouth. Her eyes widened and her hands started to work faster with the button. "Yes." She said quickly, as the button finally came loose.

She pulled my pants down only to be flustered to find they stopped at my boots. Her face looked somewhat angry for a moment and I couldn't help the small smile that broke across my face. "Need help?" I asked softly.

"No." She said as she stood and turned my body, walking me backwards into my throne. I fell into it, the cool stone unwelcome against my back. She grabbed at my boot ripping at the laces before yanking it off then moved to the other before finally pulling my pants from my body.

She stood again before extending her hand to me, a gesture not unlike the one I had given her not but moments ago. My heart stuttered at the gesture. She was asking me to trust her. I let my eyes travel the full length of her body; stopping on the band that held her breasts in place, my vision lingering there only a moment before I leaned forward placing my hand in hers as she pulled me to my feet. The smile that spread across her face could have melted even the darkest of souls. She owned me, and now she knew it.

"Ben," her voice soft, almost a purr. "I want to suck you off." And as the words fell from her mouth my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I couldn't quite process them as she fell to her knees in front of me rolling my black underwear down with her. The surprise on her face as she looked up at me from the floor was evident. She had seen me naked before, through the bond, but never like this. Not this close, not where she could reach out and touch me so willingly. Tentatively she reached out, her small dainty hand grazed my length. I shuddered at her touch and she withdrew.

"No." A hoarse cry came from somewhere, I realized after a moment it had come from me. I reached down and gently picked up her hand guiding it back to me. Showing her how I liked it, leading her hand in soft but firm strokes along my shaft. "Fuck. That's it baby." I moaned out as her hand, not quite able to wrap all the way around me, stroked me up and down.

An image flashed through my head of her wrapping her lips around the head of my cock and a groan escaped from my throat. I quickly realized it was her asking if she could. YES. I sent my silent plea back to her through the bond at the image she had pushed through and she shifted on her legs bringing her face even with my cock. She licked her lips and my pulse raced at the thought of her lips touching me there.

Heat spread from the tip of my cock at the first flick of her tongue across it. Then her lips enveloped me and pure bliss spread throughout my body. I hoped she could feel what she was doing to me through the bond like I could feel what I was doing to her earlier. Her tongue swirled lightly around the head of my dick and I shuddered before she slipped her mouth further down my cock. Her small fist right behind her mouth working in sync with it to elicit pleasure for me. And Maker was she ever, her mouth felt like heaven.

An odd sensation of saltiness washed across my own tongue, then I realized through the bond I was tasting myself. My precum against her tongue was radiating through the bond. I pumped into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and her eyes shot up to mine, darkening. I let my hands float down to the band that held her tits in place. MAY I? I sent the question across the bond to her and her head nodded, her warm mouth never slowing it's pace on me.

I lifted the band and her breasts fell free, my balls tightened at the sight. She let my cock fall from her mouth as I pulled the band over her head. "Can I please fuck you?" I moaned, leaning down, trying to pull her off the ground. Her eyes widened slightly, but she nodded standing and wrapping her arms around my neck. Her mouth found mine, her tongue sliding across my lips, demanding and needy.

"Kylo, I want you to make me feel everything. Please." She said the words desperately. I leaned back from her and wrapped my hands around her, lifting her beneath her ass as I walked us backwards. As I sat on the throne behind us with her straddling my hips, everything in the galaxy felt right. I leaned my head against hers and inhaled. Her eyes fluttered shut as she leaned into me.

"I want to make you feel everything, forever." I whispered. Her eyes opened and her gaze met mine, her tongue darted out and licked her bottom lip before she leaned forward.

"You can't say forever if you don't mean it." Her words were soft, but full of longing. There were unspoken demands in them that sent me to a new level. I needed her to feel everything.

Not for the first time tonight, I was grateful she had full access to the bond. "Search it, all of it." I jerked my head indicating I wanted her to dive into me as I leaned my forehead to hers.

I gave her everything, let her see everything I had ever thought of her. How much I hated her when I first saw her, to the moment I realized I couldn't live without her. How much I needed her beside me and how I wanted to make her my Empress. I wanted to give her the entire kriffing galaxy. I would be Ben for her. I would be Kylo for her. I would split myself in half for her or I would die for her if need be, whatever it took. I would do it.

As she pulled back, I saw tears falling down her cheeks. "No." I said reaching for her face. "I'm sorry!" But she shook her head as I reached for her face and wiped the tears from her cheeks. The warmth of the liquid like fire on my thumbs. I did this, I hurt her. Rage bubbled up within me. I deserved to burn.

Feeling my anger through the bond, she placed a hand on my chest, "Ben, stop." Her voice was soft as she leaned forward placing a gentle kiss on my lips. It caught me off guard after seeing the tears on her face. "Now you go." She leaned her head against mine. Pushing her memories through to me.

I saw the first time she saw me, through her own eyes. Terror swept through my body but also...wait was that... arousal? Oh. Naughty girl. I smiled as the next memory hit. Her and I in the forest, right before I put her into a deep sleep. Fear. The moment I removed my mask for her, immediate attraction, anger at herself. Desire, Want, Lust.

The next memory is from our first bond connection, the one where I saw her and she immediately picked up a blaster and shot at me. Then I felt a wave of regret, deep seeded regret. I watched all of the memories she threw at me, each one showing her feelings for me intensifying. I watched countless stolen moments, some of which I, before today, was unaware of. She really was my little voyeur.

The last memory that she sent was one more recent, the one from last night. I had vaguely been aware of her presence in my room but not enough that it had stirred me from my sleep. But I watched intently, and listened to her thoughts in that moment.

She awoke from her sleep and I was beside her, my even breaths softly crossing my lips. Her eyes immediately drawn to them. She watched the rise and fall of my bare chest for a moment before her eyes floated back to my mouth. Then her name came across it in my sleep, likely because she was there through the bond. Then to my utter disbelief I said, "Let me make you my Empress, let me give you the galaxies." And she just stared at me, as warmth filled her. She wanted that. I licked my lips in my sleep and her heart stuttered. Desire filled her, she wanted to kiss me, but instead the memory broke immediately. Snapping me from the memory she was showing me.

Back in the present her eyes were dark, her irises no longer visible as her pupils were blown. "Yes. To all of it." She said as she reached for me, her mouth slamming into mine again as she straddled me.

Holy fucking shit, this was finally happening. She was finally going to be mine.

Authors Note: Thank you guys so much for the love on this story! I really appreciate all the comments and votes. I am already working on the next chapter and will do my best to get it out within two days for you guys. It will be back from your point of view!  I plan to switch back and forth with POV on chapters unless you guys tell me you absolutely hate that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 86 22
The First Order arrives to your home planet. Your life gets flipped upside down when you are chosen to be Kylo's bride. Your heart aches, you fear y...
4.3K 184 18
•STORY IS FINISHED • Read my conversations for info• ----- You are a technician on the Supremacy, well you used to be. Kylo Ren, the Supreme Leader o...
32.3K 1.1K 19
You always enjoyed the stories your adopted father would tell you. When he passes away, the books in his shop are all you have left of him. One very...
365K 8.4K 70
You are Boba Fett's granddaughter and like your father and grandfather, you carry on the Fett tradition as the Galaxy's Finest Bounty Hunter. You pl...