Wrong Number

By deca-ha

Just read it! More

Hi
1
2
Ideas
3
4
5 (part 1)
5 (part 2)
6
7
8
9
Just some info
10
11
12
13
14
So... I got tagged
Break
16
17
18

15

416 20 4
By deca-ha

More then 10K readers! Thank you so much! It means a lot to me.

I didn't post in a long time. I was busy writing down some ideas for my one shot book and I had almost no inspiration for this one. But now I do so here you go.

So, it wasn't a dream. It happened for real. Anyways, it's time to get ready for school. I get out of the bed and change into some other clothes. Not mine, it's from the son of Hawkeye. I don't know what to call him actually. Mr. Barton? Yeah I'll use that. I go to the kitchen. Only Mr. Rogers, Mr. Stark and Mr. Lang were there. We all ate our breakfast, made by Captain America aka Steve Rogers.

Mr. Stark was really worried about me. He didn't want me to go to school after what happened. But I convinced him to let me go. After a long discussion for 15 minutes he agreed but it was under one condition. He would ride me to school and back to the Tower because I have my internship today.

So, on the ride to school I was thinking. I've been texting the Avengers. But, they don't know I'm Spiderman and they need to capture Spiderman. Ha, that's funny. Maybe I should just reveal my identity. Hmm, let's think. Maybe I can leave some clues. I've been stabbed and they know. I have fast healing but they don't know. Okay, I have a plan. When they ask how the wound is or something I'll just lift up my shirt. They'll see that it's gone or almost gone. Then I leave and they would be really confused. I'll do that.

Anyways, Mr. Stark parked his car close to the school. I don't want anyone to say something about it. I walked to my friends and told them about my adventure at the Tower. I saw that Ned tried so hard not to fanboy and scream it out. There only came one scream. Everybody looked at us weird but I don't care as long as they don't know about this. I don't want any rumours about me.

------Time Skip------

School went well. You probably are thinking why? Well, it's because Flash wasn't at school today. Yaaaayyyy no bullying!

I was standing outside with Wade, waiting to be found. I mean to be picked up by Mr. Stark. I didn't want to be standing alone so I asked Wade and he happily agreed to be with me. How cute. I really get the feeling he likes me. It feels way more then just friends. Maybe I should ask him. But that would be weird. I'm not gonna ask. Maybe he will.

*Wade's POV*

Peter asked me if I wanted to wait with him. Of course I want to. Why would anyone decline that? That would be weird. I really like him. We always have so much fun together. I'm gonna ask if he wants to be my boyfriend tonight. I'm really nervous. What if he says no? I really hope he'll say yes.

I see a car get to us so that's probably Mr. Stark to get him. Peter told me everything and it was pretty funny. Well, not that he got hurt but that he had been texting the Avengers. Peter knows he's texting the Avengers but they don't know they are texting Spiderman and they have to capture him. It's hilarious.

I hugged Peter goodbye and Peter gets into the car. I watched them speeding of into the distance and take a turn. Well, time to go home now. I have a job to do. And if you think it's being Deadpool, you're right but I'm not killing anyone if you were thinking that. I only capture people. I don't think Peter would want to date a killer. He would maybe be scared of me, I don't want that. Anyways, the question here is; why am I talking to myself in my head. It's weird, I know. I should stop now. Not with walking but with talking in my head.

*Peter's POV*

We got to the Tower and we went straight to the kitchen. Mr. Stark for his coffee and me for food. Only because Mr. Stark insisted. Mr. Rogers was there too. He's was reading a book.

"Hey Peter. How was school?" He asks.

"It was good." I replied back.

"Good, are you hungry? I can make you something." He asks.

"Oh you don't have to make me something. I can do it." I say.

"Oh I insist. You're our guest." He responds.

"Fine, you can make me something." I gave in.

"Great, what do you want?" He asked.

Then I told him what I wanted. Just some pancakes. I didn't come up with it. It was Mr. Stark. He thought it was a good idea. Of course I love pancakes, I haven't had it much lately. So I'm pretty excited to eat it. It looks sooo good. Mr. Rogers was finally done with it. 'Fooooooodddd, I love food. Gimme gimme gimme,' I thought in my head.

I thanked him when he sets it in front of me. I begin eating it and I must say; these are really good. Mr. Stark is already sipping on his second coffee since I've been here. Wow, he must drink a lot of coffee in a day then. When I finished I drank some water.

"Mr. Stark? I'm going downstairs for the internship." I tell him.

"Sure. Meet me here when you're done with the internship for today." Mr. Stark said.

"Okay bye!" I yell.

On the way I see Mr. Bucky. He told me to call him Bucky yesterday so I call him Mr. Bucky now.

"Hello Mr. Bucky!" I say happily.

"Hello Peter. How's your wound?" He asks.

"Oh it's fine. I don't feel pain anymore." I said. Babysteps, no overdoing. Also I don't have time to be interrogated.

"Oh really? That's weird." Mr. Bucky said confused. Probably thinking that not being hurt after a stab wound is weird. "Anyways, have you seen Steve?" He asks.

"Oh yes, he's in the kitchen." I answer.

"Thanks, see you later." He said and walked away.

I took the elevator and see my friends already working on something. Oh shoot. I must be late then. I should work faster now.

Almost at the end of the internship I got a message from Wade. 'Meet me on the roof of my apartment at 9:30 AM.' Yay, were meeting up again. Maybe he wants to say something to me. I saw that he was acting nervous a lot today around me.

After the internship I went back upstairs. I saw everyone in the kitchen helping with cooking or already sitting at the table. Huh, Mr. Stark wanted me to join dinner. I don't have to worry about eating with aunt May because I would always eat after the internship and that would be after dinnertime with aunt May. And she is working late today.

We're eating taco's. Oh I love that. We were all talking and laughing at all kinds of stories. Mr. Thor had told us a story about him and his brother when they were younger and others were telling about missions and cooking. Mr. Stark is not a very good cook but Mr. Rogers is really good at cooking. Yeah he can cook. I've tasted it personally.

After dinner Mr. Banner asked me how my wound was. I told him it was fine. He probably didn't trust me and dragged me to the Medbay to check. He asked me some questions like if I have headaches and if it hurts a lot. I told him I don't experience any headaches or pains. He wrote it down. Then he asks if I can lift up my shirt. I may or may have not taken of the bandages. I lifted up my shirt for only a second and put it down. He looked at me weird. He wanted to ask something but I interrupted him saying that I had to go. I walked out of the Medbay and went to Mr. Stark and Mr. Barton. They'll bring me home.

In the car we kinda had a karaoke. There were really good songs on the radio. Of course we sang along and that's what we did all the way to my home. It was really fun.

We got to my apartment and I got out of the car. We said goodbye and I went inside. When I was in my room I changed in a Flash. (Wait. Is that the wrong universe? It is. My bad) I changed quick. For me it was quick. I'm not as fast as quicksilver. I would never be.

I'm so excited to meet him. Of course I saw him at school but when we meet up it's different. Nobody is around us. I swung out of the window and swung through the city, on the way to meet Wade on the rooftop.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finally! Summer vacation!! No school for 6 weeks. Idk what I would do tho🤷‍♀️

Maybe I should just watch more Netflix and YouTube. Has anyone some recommendations for me to watch?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
332K 6.3K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
808K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
291K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)