MANNEQUIN LOVE

By LinYi6

A strong bond between a human and mannequin........... Which brings them dramati... More

t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e

o n e

14 5 0
By LinYi6

" Lucia , please please come with me "

"No . I am too much tired today ."

"Please ,,,,"

" * sigh* fine "

The conversion here is showing is between my best friend Zane and me .

She is pestering me to come with her for shopping . because a new mall opened at our neighborhood.

Oh I forgot to give my intro . so let's go for the intro first .

Hi ! I am Lucia . full name Lucia han . I am a  xy university student .my parents are always abroad for business issues . I am a topper at my university .

Heyyo !! I am Zane . in this story I am Lucia's best friend . my parents died when I was 7 . from then I am in care of Lucia's parents . well Lucia is like my sister more than a friend .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucia's POV

Well my friend was buttering me up . so I had to slip . 😅 . so I wore a simple white dress and a cap .

" so , let's go " - Zane said .

The weather is too much hot . I was already regretting  for being out at this moment . we walked towards the mall . the mall was a collaboration of Kim , Min , Park & Jeon industries.

These 4 industries are the most biggest and successful industry in s.Korea as well as the world .

So the mall is not quite normal .its too much big and grand . I was in awe when I entered .

" so , thank me now that I brought you here 😎😎"

" yeah yeah of course "

Then we both giggled . the people in the mall were staring at us but we do not care . that's how we are .

Then we both bought a lot thing . the mall was too much big and I was already tired before coming here so we thought to sit somewhere and then we will think what to buy after that.

So we went to the top floor . the top floor was wholly made of glass . the walls were made of glass too .

After some sec we realized the whole floor was a shop . only one shop .

"KMJJP MEN'S AND WOMEN'S WEAR STORE "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 23.4K 60
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.5M 284K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.3M 103K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...