The devil [UNEDITED]

Oleh fanfichs

He was a devil inside out. Suffering his way through life. She was haunted by her past. A dark past no one... Lebih Banyak

Authors note
▪️New Beginning▪️
▪️Furniture shopping▪️
▪️Him▪️
▪️Lucifer▪️
▪️My princess▪️
▪️University▪️
▪️Jealous▪️
▪️Trapped▪️
▪️New arrows▪️
▪️Mine▪️
▪️Missed me?▪️
▪️kiss▪️
▪️Blush▪️
▪️Destiny▪️
▪️Lie▪️
▪️Problems▪️
▪️Date with the devil▪️
▪️I belong to her▪️
▪️Girlfriend▪️
▪️Mission▪️
▪️Realisation▪️
▪️Back home▪️
▪️Insecurities▪️
▪️My cure▪️
▪️Love▪️
▪️Heaven▪️
CAST
▪️Normal▪️
▪️Leaves of Grass▪️
▪️Christmas▪️
▪️Birthday▪️
▪️Birthday 2▪️
▪️Nightmare▪️
▪️Redemption▪️
▪️Marry▪️
▪️Out▪️
▪️The ball▪️
▪️The right thing▪️
▪️Gone▪️
▪️Mistake▪️
▪️Merges and Acquisation ▪️
▪️Trigger▪️
▪️Heart▪️
▪️Lion's Den▪️
▪️Maid of Honor▪️
▪️Memories▪️
▪️Jog▪️
▪️Tension▪️
▪️tattoo▪️
▪️No Regrets▪️
▪️Borrowed time▪️
▪️Don't Worry Darling▪️
▪️Rehearsal ▪️
▪️Wedding▪️
▪️Last▪️
▪️Flight▪️
▪️Do you know who you are▪️
▪️You are me▪️
▪️Queen▪️
▪️Devil's Ivy▪️
▪️Baby Satan▪️
▪️EPILOGUE▪️
Farewell

▪️Miserable▪️

7.8K 196 4
Oleh fanfichs

IVY

"You are leaving like now?!?" I asked irritated.

"Yeah. After dropping you" he said

I just sat there trying to process this information.

"So, where to?"

"I can't tell love. Its too dangerous" he said caressing my hand with his thumb.

"Okay. I guess its fine. But please be careful. Okay?" I said

He smiled

"Sweetheart, I am a mafioso. Its not very easy to kill me"

"I know, but promise me you'll be careful."

"I promise. I will be careful, cause I have something to be alive for" he said placing his hand on my thigh. I sighed and we both sat in silence.

We reached the campus and he opened the door for me to get down. I grabbed my bag and got down. He put his arm around my waist.

"Ill drop you." He said putting on a small smile.

I gave a small smile.

While we walked into my class, I could feel all eyes on me. He smirked realizing this.

I just rolled my eyes. We came to a halt right outside my class.

"Love, please be careful okay?. Have your pocket knife, pepper spray on you all the time. Please be aware of your surroundings. You have Talia's number right?" I nodded and he continued.

"Call her if you have any problem. Okay?. After I comeback, I'll get you a licensed gun. But for now, there is a gun in your room on the desk side table's second draw. Its mine."

My eyes widened.

"You are my girlfriend now, which puts tour life at a huge risk. I think you know it. My enemies are assholes. Please be careful" he said and pulled me for a kiss.

My entire insides exploded. This kiss was so filled with emotions. Anger, passion, hurt.

We parted and I felt a tear rolling down. He wiped it away and kissed my cheeks before going away.

I stood there for a long time. He's gone. I just hope he comes back.

After my classes were over I called Cynthia and Morgan to ask them if they wanted to go to this café nearby which was so good.

They both agreed and we all planned to meet there in an hour. Its a fifteen minute walk from my campus.

So to kill the time, I went to the library and started studying and making notes. This was the best distraction I had.

After some reading, I decided to check my messages and I had got one from Leo

Leo: bye love, be safe and I'll miss you. Ill come back soon and safe . I promise:)

I looked at it for a while before closing the phone. I need to concentrate on my studying. I managed to finish a few topics before packing to leave.

We all soon met at that café. They were both excited as it was their first day.

I ordered an iced tea while they both ordered some weird shit. We drank our drinks and I told them all about last nights date as we didn't have time to catch up this morning.

They wore both excited and started squeaking.

"You have a boyfriend" said Cynthia clapping her hands.

"Who would've though" said Morgan smirking earning a smack on her head.

We all laughed out listening to all our gossips. This is what I live for. I love these girls. And I hate to hide everything  from them. But its for their own good.

Cynthia was looking into her phone when suddenly widened.

I shook her asking,

"Cynthia, what's wrong?" She looked at me with the same wide eyes.

"Adrian or Zach or whoever the fuck he was. he's dead. My dad just messaged me." I knew this , because my lovely mafioso boyfriend killed him.

I just acted surprised. What the fuck was I supposed to do.

" oh woooow. He's dead?" I asked

Cynthia nodded her head.

"Is that the guy who-" Morgan began. I cut her off by saying

"Yeah. Its him"

"Its all over the news. His head was apparently severed off and his body was delivered to Achmad Camorra."

"Wooah" I said. I didn't know that.

"It must be the Knight Kingdom." Said Cynthia.

I just let it pass. When they both discussed on it further. How they wanted to meet Leandro lucifer DeLuca as he was our age and how rumours had it that he was fucking hot. Funny that I was dating him.

"where's Leo?" Asked Morgan suddenly.

"He's gone to visit his um family. Theres some problem. So he will be gone for a month." I said. They both looked suspicious but didn't ask me anything.

We all finished our stuff and left.

We reached home and I went inside my room and fell on the bed. He was gone.

                    OoO

1 month later:

Its been 1 month since he left. I miss him so much and its fucking up my daily function. The other day, I put my phone inside the fridge. I started forgetting stuff. This was already eating me out alive.

I texted Talia a while back asking if she wanted to hang out. We have  been texting for a while as I am her only friend and she is the only person I can talk to without lying and she understands.

I get so irritated easily and Cynthia and Morgan are scared to even come talk to me. They both seem to be having fun. At least they are happy.

They both even started dating these guys. They went on double dates and stuff while I was whining and studying and shooting arrows. Pathetic right? I know.

It was Sunday so I was lazy and didn't come out of room. I heard a knock on the door. It was Cynthia.

She bought me coffee and pushed me to take bath as she knows I have plans with Talia.

I asked Talia when he was coming back. But apparently its gonna be some time. He hadn't called me once. I was dying here.

I took bath and came out looking like a home less person. Cynthia was so furious looking at me. She took me inside and started looking into my closet for better clothes. I just sat in the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Its been a month Ivy, he said he was coming back, where is he and why doesn't he call. It seems so fishy?" She said

I just opted to be silent as I know she won't push any further.

She soon handed me out some nice clothes.

"Go wear this. If you look good, you will feel good. Go have fun with her. I am ready to do anything to cheer you up. Me and Morgan failed. I hope Talia get through to you." She sighed and continued.

"You don't even talk to us anymore. You would always tell us not to cry over boys. But now you became numb. He didn't leave you for fuck sake. He had some work. He'd finish it and come back. Now get ready and look pretty." She said and slammed the door close.

I know he would come back. But I was scared. What if he was in danger. I know I have only known him for a week, but I just got too close and now I cant function without him.

I changed my clothes and looked at the reflection and sighed. I was going out with Talia to the mall.

I wished he didn't have this power over me. Was he miserable like me? Or was he fine.

————————————————————————————

So any thoughts?? You can all leave suggestions in the comment. I will consider them and hive credits if I use them.

So m, please vote and comment:))

Love you guys!
Byeeee

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.4M 78.8K 59
THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FOUR YEARS OLD!! He is heartless. She has a heart of gold. He's feared by everyone. She hides from everyone and hates being the...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
46.7K 2.7K 46
Sep, 26, 2021 : #67 in romance Sep, 26, 2021 : #15 in drama Sep, 12, 2021 : #2 in loving April, 29, 2023 : #1 in mystery-thriller NOT EVERYTHING IS H...
9.5M 198K 90
[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes such as mature content, language and sen...