Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Fifty-nine

8.8K 216 26
By tayiah18

"I know, I know. I should have told or warned you guys earlier that Nova wasn't going to be in a headspace"

Zayn immediately admitted, being the first one to speak out of the five.

"It was very surprising for me as well though because she woke up without being in it so I didn't know why,"

Zayn started, rubbing the stubble on the bottom of his chin.

"I was at least going to call one of you guys about it, but she was always around so I didn't want her to get uncomfortable if she heard" Zayn answered.

"Nova actually hasn't even acknowledged it to me about being out of her headspace. she's just acting like everything's the same since she woke up, so I just kept my mouth shut about it"

The rest of them nodded, understanding where Zayn was coming from. It would be difficult if Nova heard because that brings too much attention that she wouldn't like.

"So do you think there was a specific reason that Nova didn't want to be little today or she just wanted to try it out? I mean I'm fine with it, just wondering"

Harry brought up, having questions on the situation.

"I mean mostly she's kept to herself on talking, just more quiet and not in the mood as we all have noticed. But still, I don't know" Zayn spoke, shrugging.

"Well I think we should just let everything happen on it's own. Obviously we did give Nova the choice if she wanted, so let's just let her explore outside her headspace"

Liam suggested, knowing if they make out the situation big then it'll become bigger.

Acting normal about it will at least make Nova feel normal.

"Exactly, not giving a huge reaction will allow her to become more comfortable knowing she can act however she feels, it's not a big deal"

Niall agreed.

"Mhm, I mean It's different, but I'm sure adjusting will be easy" Harry assumed.

Nova was upset.

And she was definitely not having the best day.

Her mind just felt like it was going through so many different emotions at the same time, and it was really bothering her mentally and emotionally.

With everything that has happened the past weeks, especially including the Pete incident, she felt lost in a way and was still a bit traumatized.

Of course Nova has been doing way better with now being reunited with her caretakers again, and has had a lot of time to bond again with them again after all it.

It's been a couple weeks now since then, and she has grown and felt safe again with her daddies.

However, even with being back home with them, she still felt a huge amount of unnecessary anxiety and stress from the situation.

She would be fine during the day but her anxious thoughts could keep her up all night with at times including horrible nightmares about Pete as well.

She felt like she couldn't move on, because she tried to keep it all in her head.

Novs feared if she talked about it too much with the men, they would get annoyed, and that bothered her.

She just wanted them to think she was strong, and all better now with the incident.

Now with all that would explain the being distant with her daddies today and really not being able to fall into a headspace.

Bad feelings, gave her bad moods, and she couldn't control them. Especially when was she wasn't little.

"Are you getting hungry, Nova?"

Harry asked the teenager as they sat at the dinning room table together.

It was already evening time, and dinner was only twenty or so minutes away from being done. And as the rest of the guys were finishing cooking in there,

Harry decided to just sit out with Nova and chat with her.

"Yeah, I actually am. A little bit more than I thought I would be" Nova sighed, resting her chin on her hand.

"Hm, do you want some milk right now, that can fill you up a bit to help the hunger" Harry suggested.

Nova shook her head, "I don't want milk, I can wait"

"It wasn't going to be in a bottle, darling, just a glass" Harry explained.

"No, I'm okay. I'll just wait" Nova repeated still.

"Okay" Harry nodded, just accepting her answer.

"I can't believe all of us are back in this house, and now really for a while" Zayn brought up, before taking a bite of the pesto pasta.

"I know, especially with all the busyness. I'm glad we don't have to travel any time soon. We all need to just settle and relax"

Louis chuckled, taking a sip of his water.

"We do but today was good for that. Did you have an okay day Nova?" Liam questioned.

"Uh yes, my day was fine. You already asked me multiple times if I was okay today, well all of you did"

Nova responded quietly, poking her fork in her food.

Liam quickly glanced around at his band mates while Nova kept her eyes on her plate.

"I just wanted to make sure, Nova. I know we may ask a little too much, but it's just to make sure you're good" Liam explained.

"But I'm always good, why wouldn't I be today?"

Nova asked right back, now starting to look Liam right in the eyes.

"Well, we were just wondering with things being a bit different today with our usual dynamic, that's all"

"You mean me not being a baby?"

" .. yes, but's that's totally fine because we asked for you to express however you feel, headspace or not"

"Well I'd hope so, this is my real self, it shouldn't feel that different. Unless you only feel comfortable with me as a baby... that's not right"

Nova lead on, titling her head with expression.

Liam was honestly taken back. He didn't expect her to be this vocal whether she was trying to hide her true irritation or not.

The rest of the guys stared at Nova as well, hoping this conversation really didn't turn for the worst.

"Nova, the past months have been with you as little, so yeah that is what we're all used to. However, we said recently that it's your choice, you get to call the shots on how you want to do things. And we'll definitely respect that. It doesn't matter if we're comfortable, it only matters if you are, okay?"

Liam concluded, making sure they had eye contact so she understand that everything he said, he meant.

Nova only peered at him before grumbling something under her breath.

Nova sat out on the backyard swing, as she was alone on the spacious, outdoor property.

After that awkward conversation, she did end up being quiet the rest of dinner, minding her own business.

The silence after the meal was also unpleasant for her too, so Nova asked if she could hang out by herself in the yard.

It's been around ten minutes, and Nova just felt so embarrassed. She didn't like how her moods could go up and down from stress,

She had little of control.

Although, having time to just think and be on her own made herself calm down quicker.

Nova then looked around the backyard as she now felt bored already being on this swing.

Her eyes then focused on the fence door that was on the other side of the yard.

She could see how that door mostly lead out from the band's property to the sidewalk in the expensive neighborhood.

Without even thinking, much at all, Nova starting to make her way over the fence door.

'maybe a little walk wouldn't hurt, I can be quick and come right back' Nova thought in her mind, wondering if it was a bad idea or not.

However, she was obviously old enough to take her own walk if she wanted, that was a good enough reasoning for her.

Nova took one more glance at the clear doors that were the entrance from the yard into the house.

She couldn't see any of the men looking at her, so she decided to go for it.

Nova then found out how to unlock the fence gate and made her way out, before shutting it.

Very surprised that this book just reached over 700,000 views, I used to think this story wouldn't go anywhere.

-Tayiah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 390 53
My 1st ever age play as I been reeding other wattpad aorthers 1D age plays books
6.8K 166 22
When a sister meets her long lost brother and falls in love with one of his bandmates. Completed August 2017
108K 2.3K 15
Paul's daughter is getting into some trouble at school. Paul decided that she should go on tour with the boys to try and keep an eye on her. What hap...