THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Editing)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 17 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 4

761 12 0
By _stories_adict

A soft, gentle breeze brushed through my skin as I watched the smooth, soft, and relaxing flow of the water.

It made a little noise each time it hit the stones. The sound created was amazing but it felt as if it was wailing each time. Maybe that was how I heard, maybe this passing second seemed like my heart as been captured in a waterfall of wolfsbane which burns each time it passes through skin. I had been waiting for Tucker by the stream. We made an agreement that I would stay here and wait till he returns as I did not want to risk meeting my mate.

Wait what? Since when did I started with this my mate theory. Urrg! Stupid mate bond. For once I wish I wasn't a wolf instead a human so I could choose my mate and if he is not good then I can change just as Brittney told me.

"Admit it. Don't push mate away. Mate needs us" Izzy hummed at the back of my head.

"Look who finally showed up" I shot back she is really irritating especially with Zander's wolf. According to our nature a pair of wolf only mate once, they love , cherish and protect each other till their last breath. But how can I accept my mate, my life's biggest blessing when what he did hurts my soul each time I see him. 

It will make me feel at ease if I could let go of my past but what should I do with these memories which seems to be embedded. I know better to forgive those who are not forgivable if they felt guilty enough to seek forgiveness but does he feel guilty for hurting me? I might need to find out.

Just then as if Moon Goddess has granted one of my wish, the most amazing scent hit my nostrils.

Mate

Just one word from Izzy made my hairs stand up. I stood up as fast as I could and did the one best thigh I do best. I ran.

Yup! I ran as fast as I could so I can get away from the sexy devil in disguise.

Wait sexy! Just kill me already someone.

"Avy stop please" Zander plead as I could feel him getting closer. My heart spiked up as I felt an unknown feeling rise within me. It seemed to energise my bones, muscles and blood as it took me away from him. But why?

It seemed as if my feet had a mind of it's own, I had a plan, I had one. I wanted to forgive him if he was worth it but now..... 

"Go to mate" Izzy hummed. Well she is an idiot. I barely have a control on my self yet here she if making my brain freeze.

'I heard that 'she snapped.

'Just shup up already' I snarled. 

 I saw the pack boarder getting visible well I guess I will not get a chance to say good bye to Tucker now. As I was speedily running towards my open door of hope. I missed to duck that one f*****g branch that hit my head causing me to land on my land on my butt.

"Avy are you ok" I couldn't point exactly who the owner of the voice was. I felt someone pick me up and shouted something like 'take me to the pack doctor or something'. Judging by the way I felt sparks it was no doubt it was Zander who picked me up.

Then darkness consumed me completely and everything went numb.

---------------------------------------------------------

Zander's POV

I found her. Finally! Her scent is getting stronger. Every step I took allowed me follow the most heavenly scent of my life. Vanilla and berries. It has been six months, six months since my mate ran away from me. My wolf was restless and so was I for this six months without our beautiful mate. My heartbeat increased intensely  with glee as the thought of seeing her provoked me to walk faster.

I admit that I was being an a**hole to her since her parents died and she became omega. I also agree that I along with my group bullied her a lot and I regret it. I hurt my mate and I totally understand why she ran away from me. Heck! even I would ran away if my bully turned out to be my mate. But I have decided that I will make it up to her and protect her no matter what happens.

As I walked deeper into the forest with soon to be Alpha Tucker of Night howlers pack, Avy's scent became tauntingly  stronger and then finally there she was, sitting near a stream. Her hair tied up in a pony tail as she hugged her knees. She seemed to be deep in thoughts.

'Mate 'my wolf hummed inside my brain A smile greeted my lips as I walked slowly, painfully slowly walked towards her. 

She tensed up as I got closer, I watched as she stood up hurriedly and without wasting a second she ran. Again! I ran after her but she was fast and my wolf was already up for a chase. 

"Avy stop please" I plead I can't lose her yet again. I must admit my mate sure is fast but I am the Alpha I will not let her be away from me. She was getting near to the Pack boarders.

Fear started to settle in as the thought of losing her again created a  havoc within me. My wolf started surfacing I was about to shift fully but thing took a turn when she slammed herself hard on a tree branch and feel on her back. 

Instantly I dropped by her side and held her in my arms. I might never admit to her but I am happy she hit her head and fell.

"Avy are you ok?" Tucker asked concern lacing in his voice and he tried to catch is breath.

"We need to take her to the hospital now" I yelled. He only nodded and gestured me to follow.

○●○●○●○●○
We are at the hospital and Avy is still unconscious. She did bang her head pretty hard but with her werewolf ability she will heal faster.

"I think I made the right decision of letting you meet her" Tucker stated breaking the silent.

"What makes you think that? If your Alpha would not have allowed it then I still would have met her" I replied as the matter of fact. When we were approaching the pack house I have already caught a whiff of my mate's scent but still met the alpha for getting proper permission to avoid war that would not benefit either pack. Eric was with me for these six months to search her. Apparently he was and still is the only guy who does not dislike her. He never bullied her and hates the idea of her being bullied by us.

The night when I asked him to guard my door was only because I knew he will like his future Luna and will not try hurt her. He is my best friend though he is more of a peace keeper type.

"Well she told me about everything that you did to her from the time of bullying her to the time when she realised you were her mate and how she ran away" Tucker shot with a bitter tone. Guess I should not be arrogant with him.

Just then Avy opened her eyes and shut them again because of the light. I quickly grabbed her hand. She opened her eyes again but slowly this time and I can't help but melt at the sight of her long lashes opening to reveal the most beautiful energetic brown eyes.

"Ah! Your finally up. So now I'll leave you two alone and tell Eric that your up." Nodding towards me and smiling at Avy Ticker headed to the door. As if my touch burned her,  Avy pulled her hands away from mine.

"Wait Tucker please don't go I don't wish to be left with this" she said pointing towards me. I can't help but growl making her flinch, instantly regretting it.

"I would love to but I think I should leave the two of you alone so you can........um.......talk and sort it out. Bye" before she could protest Tucker left the room and shut the door.

Avy just ignored me and sat up rubbing her temples looking somewhere between angry and confused. She looks so tempting that it is hard not to pull her close to me and kiss those soft lips.

"So how are you feeling, baby" I tried to ease the tension but she glared at me and got off the bed I tried reaching her but she just slapped my hands away and stormed out of the room.

"Avy please listen to me will ya" I followed her out of the pack hospital and into the forest. Her strides were strong, confident and energetic, no longer the fragile and painful one I was responsible for.

"Will you stop following me and leave me alone I don't want to talk to you" she snapped. She did really became a feisty little one.

"No I won't, we have to talk" she stopped on her tracks, turned around and did something which I didn't expect her to do she pulled me down to her lips kissed me taking me completely by surprise. I snapped out of my daze and kissed her back wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer. Our lips moved in sync feeling the tingly sensation. It started off with gentle to rough and needy. We pulled away from from each other to fill our lungs with oxygen. Zane is jumping in my head to finally have our mate in our arms.

She rested her head on my chest breathing deeply. "I missed you Avy and I am really sorry for being a jerk in the past please forgive me" her gaze moved up towards my eyes starring at me with a confuses expression. "I promise that I will protect you from now onwards and will do anything to make it up to you" I told her sincerely.

She froze for a moment and then smiled at me. "I forgive you Zander" those words send a volt of happiness through out me. I can not change what I was and did in the past but I vow to the moon goddess that I will not be the same monster I once was.

"But" she started making me scared if anything scares me then that is non other than it would be kissing her. Oh my goddess what am I saying.

 "I will not fully trust you prove it to me" she finished in a serious tone. I promise to earn it too sugar cube.

"I promise I will" at least she gave me a chance and I will make it up to her to earn her trust again.

We walked back to the pack house. Eric was in the kitchen mixing something in a bowl while Tucker was giving him the ingredients he wanted, a blonde haired girl with brown eyes was sitting on a stool looking bored. She looked up at us and smiled mischievously.

"Hey Brittany, you got a minute?" Avy asked to which she breath out "Definitely it was getting a bit boring" Tucker and Eric looked offended.

"Hey" they said in unison "You were the one who voluntarily joined" Eric stated "And we are not boring we are cool to hang out with" Tucker add on. They barely know each other yet they seemed so close. Brittany only rolled her eyes and glared at Eric who only smiled lovingly like an idiot towards her as she took Avy away up the stairs to what I suppose one of there bedroom.

 "What?" I asked as I felt an intense glare . "So every thing ok between you two" Tucker asked as he  passed a tray to Eric who seemed lost staring at the stairs like a lovesick puppy. I feel like he found his mate.

"Well... you see she forgave me and gave me a chance to make it up to her" I said sleepily.

"Dude just don't blow up this chance" Eric who finally came back to reality and is currently pouring the mix in the tray said without looking up. I think they are baking a cake.

"I know and I won't" smiling at them.
"Good coz if you do blow up then you can count on me to kick your butt" Tucker stated with a warning tone. "And you can count on me to do the same" wow! I'm shocked to see my friend taking my mates side.

Traitor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
1.2K 147 40
Zaya Montgomery is an ordinary wolf, she has everything. The dream life of any wolf. Perfect family and friends, the daughter of a respected Beta in...
4.3K 218 28
Zander is a self centered alpha. He's grown up having everything handed to him. When he meets his mate after turning 18, he finds out that she is th...
639K 15.3K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...