TRUST FALL, sokeefe | βœ”οΈ

By libralulls-

Sophie and Keefe both start at Foxfire Uni, but can they resist the bond that pulls them together? ( human... More

Chapter 1 | Sophie
Chapter 2 | Keefe
Chapter 3 | Sophie
Chapter 4 | Sophie
Chapter 5 | Keefe
Chapter 6 | Sophie
Chapter 7 | Keefe
Chapter 8 | Sophie
Chapter 9 | Sophie
Chapter 10 | Keefe
Chapter 11 | Fitz
Chapter 12 | Sophie
Chapter 13 | Sophie
Chapter 14 | Keefe
Chapter 15 | Sophie
Chapter 16 | Keefe
Chapter 17 | Keefe
Chapter 18 | Sophie
Chapter 19 | Sophie
Chapter 20 | Sophie
Chapter 21 | Sophie (again)
Chapter 22 | Keefe
Chapter 23 | Keefe
Chapter 24 | Sophie
Chapter 26 | Sophie
authors note

Chapter 25 | Keefe

8.9K 109 388
By libralulls-

"Well, that sounds like a shitty way to spend your evening."

Keefe had just told Sophie what had happened, at one part, she looked like she was about to go hunt Marella down, at rip out her throat out. "I know, right? I'm tired, Marella takes a lotta mental energy to put up with, I need a nap."

Sophie nodded, "She sounds like hell and shit got together and made a nightmare even they couldn't handle."

Keefe choaked a little, "I don't think I've heard you swear so much since that time you stubbed your toe on a chair and we had to go to the hospital because you insisted it was broken."

She looked at him blankly, "Keefe, that was you."

He squinted as if trying to recall a memory, "It was?"

"Yes you dummy, now c'mon, Biana's nothing easy to deal with either, I wanna go to bed."

"Bed, or bed?" Keefe asked with a suggestive eyebrow wiggle and grin.

"I don't know what I'd do if you got ahold of that slingshot again, 'cause you're clearly less mature than Biana, which is saying a lot," Sophie muttered as she slid into the bed and rolled over.

"You scare me."

"I try."

Aaaaaaaand, NATURAL ENDING, BECAUSE I HAVE LEGIT NO IDEA HOW ELSE TO END A STORY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 2.5K 41
He turned towards her side of the bed, snaked his arms around her waist, and slide his leg between hers, kissing the back of her neck lightly until...
39.8K 753 29
π•Žπ•™π•  π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕓𝕖 'π•₯𝕙𝕖 π• π•Ÿπ•–'? 𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 π•žπ•ͺ𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕣π•ͺ 𝕨𝕙𝕠'𝕀 π• π•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•–π•šπ•£ π•π•šπ•€π•₯𝕀. 𝔹𝕦π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•šοΏ½...
120K 1.1K 25
β™‘οΈŽJust some Sokeefe oneshots to keep you sane! β™‘οΈŽ The first few chapters are a little wonky, but it gets better, I promise! β™‘οΈŽ Votes, requests, and c...
4.1K 134 13
Sophie Foster is an academic scholar. Accepted into Foxfire on reccomendation from her best friends dad, she is absolutely ecstatic for her academic...