My Rebellious Mate.

By Maroon1479

RUSSO'S BOOK TWO! Lena is the like all the other Russo’s; she loving, funny, caring, popular, and of course... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Fve.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Epilogue.
Extra #One.
Extra #Two.
Extra #Three.
Extra #Four.

Chapter Twenty-Three.

65.4K 1.5K 87
By Maroon1479

Darien was sleeping-not very well to be forreal-when he felt a cold water being thrown on him. He jumped and threw his body up, hissing in pain as he grabbed his side, and looking up to see Lena's mad dad and brother glaring at him. Both had their arms crossed over their chest and they look like they mean business.

"You broke my daughter heart.", her dad said and Darien cleared his dried feeling throat. "I always wanted to chase the guy who would ever do that to out this house with my gun, but since she begged me not to, I guess just kicking your ass out is fine for me.".

Darien took the blanket off and slowly got up from the bed, "Be gentle, I'm still pretty beaten up.", he sarcastically said.

Her brother made a weird growling sound and stepped towards him, pushing him back down on the bed and Darien eyes shut in pain, cursing under his breath, "Not so soon, Darien.".

"And to thought I liked you in the beginning.", her dad said.

"Well I wasn't much of a daddy pleaser.", he said. "Don't worry, I'm leaving and leaving Nash soon. You wont see me again.".

"Yeah, about that, your not leaving.", he said. "Your cousin Ash wont give up his guardian ship for you and my son, Tristan, is a cop, so if you try to run away, we'll find you. All five of my sons will track your ass down, so you wouldn't get far. You see, they all love Lena and do anything for her.".

"Please tell me your family isn't some kind of mafia family.", he said, jokingly. "You sound just like the Godfather.".

He chuckled, "No, we're more...different. But hey,", he said, slapping Darien back hard and probably meant to, "I really think you should let Lena explain herself before you try to leave. You hear her out maybe youll get us.".

Darien opened his mouth to say something smart, but her father gave him a looked and he stayed quite. "We have school we should-"

"Your cousin and I have taken care of that already. They expect you both back tomorrow though. But right now, while your up, you two are going to talk since I do see you look pretty okay today and can stand up on your own. Strong boy, it would be ashamed if my boys would have ruin that face even more.", he said, patting his face before turning around and left, Jamie behind him.

A second later, Lena came to the door and leaned against the door frame. Around her eyes were red and puffy. Her hair was down and kind of looked like she just brushed through it. She had another summer dress and she didn't have the normal sparkle in her eyes.

"Ready?', she asked.

"For what exactly?", he asked.

She bit her lower lip, "I do have another secret, Darien. Your not going to believe it unless I show you it, so well you come with me?".

"Your not going to take me out into the woods and rape me, right?", he sarcastically asked, moving his head towards the side and winced at her.

She chuckled once, "Ha-ha, but no. You wanna know how I'm so different from other girls, so I'm going to show you. And explain why your so important to me.".

He sighed and thought about. He wasn't sure if it was the right thing. He was going to try his best to avoid Lena cause leaving was going to make it so much easier. She was right, he does push people away. But the thought of being love, it scared him and God, how much he loved that girl scared him.

He couldn't resist following her out the room and downstairs. He grabbed his jacket as on their way out which was next to the window and picked it on. He watched Lena step into the cold grass and not shiver as all as they walked into the woods.

He took his jacket off and held it out, "Have you lost your mind, put this on-"

"I'm fine.", she said, pushing his hand back to him. "Haven't you felt my skin before? I'm like a heater, I'm much warming then you are with that leather jacket.".

"Your one strange girl.", he said and she smiled.

"So tell me about last night.", she said. "You said you saw the wolf that came to your recuse transform into a girl. Me?", she asked, raising an eyebrow at him and grinned.

"I've watched to many werewolves movies I guess. My favorite was An American Werewolf In Paris.", he said. "Just thought it was a sexy fantasy of a werewolf girl.".

She blushed hard and grinned, "A werewolf girl? Usually you get those cliché book with the guy being the werewolf and the lonely new girl.".

He chuckled, "So what are you suppose to be telling me, Lena?", he asked. "You're a werewolf and saved me last night?".

She grinned and went in front of him, "That's exactly what I'm telling you.", she said, stopping when he gave her an amused look. "I'm serious, Darien. I can change into a giant wolf, me and my siblings can. My father can also. My whole family are werewolves expect my mom."

"Oh, okay. And how is that possible?", he sarcastically asked. "A wolf bit you and strangely everyone turned into wolves? Had a bad holiday accident?'.

"No, a witch from over three hundred years ago cursed my family.", she said and he raised an eyebrow, still amused. "I'm serious, she and her friends got pissed and turned my family into wolves. Sounds crazy, but proof is the only way to convince you.".

"Then show me.", he said.

"Don't leave me after.", she said, placing her hands on his chest. "Don't think of leaving me here alone cause you'll only end up killing me by doing it.".

Her lowered his head, wanting to leave, knew this would happened. He didn't want to hurt her anymore then he already was and she was just making it so much harder. And he really wished she hadn't said that, only making it so much harder on him. If she only knew what was going on around his head, maybe she would get that he's already gone, ruined.

"I'll think about it.", he said. "I'll take it serious.".

"Okay.", she said, blushing again before leaning up and kissed him. "Don't run away.", she said before stepping back. She reached up and lowered one of the straps of her dress down her shoulder.

"Whoa, hold up!", he said. "What are you doing?".

"Just watch.", she said and did the same the other one. Darien was wondering if he was still dreaming cause he it wouldn't have been the first he dreamt of Lena naked, but this couldn't be actually happening, right?

She turned around so her back was facing him as she slid the other strap down. As it fell down her body and just like a blink of an eye, Lena's whole body changed into a wolf. Darien gasp, tumbling backwards until he hit a tree and he ignored the pain in his body. His heart started racing as the wolf turned around and faced him.

It's true, she was telling the truth, he thought as his whole body began to shake and the wolf made eye contact with him as she stepped closer and closer to Darien. "It-it's true, you weren't lying.", he breathed out.

Lena bent her head down and picked the dress up with her teeth as she went behind a tree. A moment later, she spoke, "I don't lie, Darien, but that's one of the biggest secrets I have.", she said. "No one but my family and their mates knows. I hope you keep it a secret to.", she said, stepping out from behind the tree and leaned against it. "I'm a werewolf.".

"How can that even be possible?", he asked, still in complete shock. This whole time, Lena was a werewolf! No wonder she's so different! Ugh, he feels like an idiot for some reason!

She shrugged, "Magic. There are witches still, they mostly work in those store with magic stuff or tea stores. And werewolves, my whole family, their everywhere to. I could meet a stranger, but who is just like me and we would consider ourselves cousins. We all come from the same blood line from the last three hundred years.".

"Well damn,", he said. "There's werewolves running around in street and in schools.", he said just to be a smartass, trying to play it cool. But his girlfriend a werewolf! When does anybody ever get that chance?

"I've wanted to tell you from day one, but I have to learn about you first. Make sure I could trust you with this, I couldn't just come and blurt it out. You would have find me crazy and after, go running screaming about me.", she said. "You have to understand my side of this, I was protecting myself and my family.".

"All your brothers are like you?", he asked and she nodded. He breathed in and out slowly, running his hand down his face, "Where do I come into this?".

She walked towards him and smiled, "Because your who I'm mean to be with, the only one I could ever love. You're my mate, Darien, the person I'm suppose to be with for the rest of my life.".

"Whoa, what?", he asked and she nodded.

"And even though how much you'll deny it, you love me and you can't even look at another girl anymore. I'm the only girl you can think of ever second of the day and the only girl you want to see now.", she said. "What we have, it's more then love. Much more powerful.".

"And we're suppose to be together?", he asked.

"Yes, I can't live without you, Darien. You leave me here, alone, I'll go crazy and think suicide things.", she told him.

He groaned and turned around, "This can't be real, why me?".

"Why not?", she asked. "Apparently someone wants you to be happy and whoever it was, choose me to do that. It could have been your mother, Darien, wanting me to be here for you to be happy again.".

He leaned against the tree and sighed, "I can't leave now, I guess.", he said as he turned his head to see her smiling, the sparkle in her eyes again.

She reached out and took his hand, "I would have found you anyways.", she said. "I have never met a boy so stubborn as you are and I got five brothers who are so hard headed.". She placed his cold hand on her cheek and lowered her head, "You don't have to tell me now, but I love you.".

Darien sighed, "You know I do, I just--I just don't know how to say it right now.".

She leaned up towards him, "Try.", she said and she pressed her warm body against his and Darien couldn't help but look down at the little short girl in nervousness now. One bad move and she could tear his head off. She smiled and softly kissed him.

"I. . .I love you.", he said.

She chuckled, "See you didn't died or anything.

~_~_~

"Your know, this isn't really fair.", Darien called out and Lena was trying hard not giggle from behind the tree. "You found me in less then three minutes and it's taking me half an hour to find you.".

Lena stalked around the tree as she heard him come closer towards her and she grabbed into a branch, lifting herself up onto the lowest branch but it was higher then Darien. She grinned when he came right under her and he didn't once look up. She slid herself off and went onto his back. He lost his balance for a second, but held himself by holding onto the tree as her legs went around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"Jesus Christ!", he yelled. "You're more scarier then you were before.".

She giggled and kissed his cheek, "You have no idea. Wolves like to sneak up on people and I find it more entertaining. It was getting a little boring for you to find me.".

"Well if you weren't silent as a bat, I would have.", he said. "And we all can't have great hearing, which by the way I still say is cheating.".

"I couldn't help it, I use to play 'tag' with my brother and we never had a rule where we couldn't use them.", she said. "Even, I can smell you miles away.", she said, putting her nose on the crock of his neck, inhaling. "You smell like mint, ashes, and of course, of Chinese food.".

"Ash's main favorite meal.", he said, chuckling. "That's really what I smell like?".

"And men's shampoo and a little cologne.", she added. "But that's when you get showers, which you haven't in awhile.".

"Well I did have the crap beaten out of me and I'm still holding you up.", he said. "Real man style.".

She chuckle and hesitated, "Are you happy?".

He turned his head to face her and she was surprise to see him smile, "Yeah, I guess I am. I can't remember the last time I could say that without being drugged out of my mind.".

"I guess I'm your favorite drug, huh?", she asked.

He chuckled, "Yeah, your are.".

She jumped off his back, "I think we should get back before my dad sends Jamie to come fetch us and I don't think he's never going to be your biggest fan.".

"I don't think I'll be his either since he purred water on me.", he said as she took his hand and lead them toward her house since she probably know he's doesn't know where on God's creature where they are, but Lena knows these woods.

It took them a good minute to get back, but Lena didn't care cause it was more time with Darien which she never wants to waste. She feels like everything between them is going to get better between them now that everything is finally out.

When they came near towards the ends of the woods, Lena smelt something in the air. She only smelt it a couple of times in the last year; coffee, dusty book smell, and Abigail's amazing cookies.

She paused, "No way."

"What?", Darien asked and she walked a little father out to the outskirt of the woods and saw Jamie wrestling with Scott on the ground, laughing.

She jumped and a huge smile went on her face, "Scott!", she screamed and both of her big brothers looked up and got up from the ground. She ran towards him and tackled him with a hug, causing both of them to be knocked down to the ground. She looked down at her brother, "What are you doing here? Your not suppose to be home until next Wednesday.", she asked, couldn't help how loud her voice was, she was to excited to see him after what felt like years of him being gone. No matter what she says about her brothers and how annoying they are, she loves her family and most importantly, her brothers.

"Damn Lena, why are you the strongest of all of us?", he asked, propping himself up on his elbows. "And break started Monday for Thanksgiving and Abigail wanted to come home sooner.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4M 645K 25
❝when the sun goes down the beast comes out❞ Highest Ranking: General Fiction #2 // Werewolf: #2 ~ He's the reason werewolves lock their doors. She'...
2.9K 119 5
This is not a continued story from any of my fanfic story After cultivation myself by watching a lot of henta- wait no I mean read a lot of manga I t...
2.2M 74.1K 50
"Cease your mindless touching, woman." Sebastian glared down at her, but she merely giggled. He looked so adorable when he was angry. "I don't think...
61K 2.5K 43
Finding a mate is the most important purpose of a lycan's life. Sienna's most important purpose is to never come across her mate. What happens when f...