~ The Wolf Prophecy ~The Clon...

By jesseri14

When Jedi Master Yoda was just made a Jedi Knight, he had what he thought was just a dream of a loth wolf. It... More

introduction
prologue
chapter one *edited*
chapter two *edited*
Lavir

Authors Note

371 5 5
By jesseri14

Dudes, I am so sorry. I have gone back to the first few chapters and, ugh, I don't like them. It just bothers me so much how nothing is consistent and it's rushed and it just bothers me so much that it physically pains me, ya know?

And for that reason, I'm putting this story on pause and I am going to edit it.

I am going to be changing the POV, some details, I am going to make her more nautolan because that's a big part of her story, I'm going to change her name (from Cedar Wolfflame to Lavir Wolfflame), and I'm going to change a few parts of the story.

I know this is probably irritating but I just need to do this. Thankfully next week I have nothing, so hopefully I can get chapters out pretty quick.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you will still want to read this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
385K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...