The legend of Korra: The othe...

Autorstwa 9rdaley2

Y/n was just a regular boy who lived in the water tribe along with his brother but he didn't like how the way... Więcej

"Beginning a new life"
"Preparation.
"Conflict"
"The shocking truth and the final battle"
"Redemption of the Dark Avatar"
Bonus part: Lemon(Y/n vs Korra)
Bonus part 2 (Y/n vs Asami and Korra)
Bonus part 3( Training turns sexual: Korra vs Y/n- get pwnd)
Bonus part 4(Y/n, the milf ass crusher)
Bonus part 5(Y/n vs Lin Beifong)
Bonus part 6 (Y/n fun time with Korra and Asami)
Bonus part 7 (Y/n vs Korra vs Kuvira)

Introduction

7K 51 15
Autorstwa 9rdaley2

Yes my dear little friends, I will be writing another Tlok cause I just love the series. So what will happen now is that you will take the role of Amon.

Y/n: Your name (Default name: Nortok)

C/n: Code name (Cartek)

O/n: Organization name.

Age: 16/20( In the series Amon in 40 so be thankful)

Height: Past Bolin and almost at Mako.

Biceps: Slightly bigger than Mako's and almost as Bolin.

16 year old default looks:

Normal clothing:

Or

Or

Model:

When he's in the Dark Avatar state, his water bending become more fierce. It becomes faster and more powerful than it was before.it moved when quicker than Korra. This what he is like when he is in the Dark Avatar state. He is looked so badass when he is waterbending as the Dark Avatar.

And before you ask, yes this will be a reader x Korra

(Imagine you're 20 in this pic and Tarrlock is also 22 You're welcome)

And as for the record, I do not own any of these pictures above. I just find them to be quite really cool. Oh and I need to ask a favor from you guys. I need you to find someone who does fan arts please. I'm not biggest of introduction so here you guys go.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

57.1K 1.4K 52
∞ Y/n and Korra are best friends! And have been for many years, until life changes and y/n leaves, they eventually meet again but it's different, how...
67.3K 1.6K 17
*Old Work* "Well, my family have a lot of great benders. Aang, Tenzin, Katara, Kya even my dad was a great firebender with an earthbender mom... I ca...
25.7K 753 11
(Sequel to "To Feel Free") After months of searching for answers (Y/N) returns to her friends, only to be just in time to help another major crisis...
5.3K 108 10
(Y/N) is a young Earthbender and orphan who lives in Gaoling. He was dumped by his parents when he was a baby, and he was taken in by a kind old woma...