Friends||Outerbanks

By Shister_seavey

Friends just sleep in another bed and friends don't treat me like you do All credit goes to the writers and c... More

Introduction
Goldie's Playlist
Goldie
Pogues vs. Kooks
I may or may not commit arson
Goldie's style
Death just grazed my ankle
JJ, why are you on top of my sister?
You're my Kryptonite
This is a family show
Don't ask me complicated questions
Let me sleep its been a long day
Is this how it feels to chew 5 gum?
Chefs kiss
You committed arson without me?
I'm on a secret government mission
You're a shit liar
Is that a challenge or a promise?
Dreams can become reality
A/N
Then I realize friends don't sleep in the same bed
I'm filling your backpack with cockroaches

Satans asshole

3.8K 60 36
By Shister_seavey

"It's hot as satans asshole out here" I say shielding my face with my hand from the sun.

JJ hugs me from behind wrapping his sweaty arms around me.

"Ew no JJ you're sweaty" I chuckle trying to get him off of me. He just hugs me tighter "JJ seriously get off" I laugh.

"Will you two stop flirting and get over here!" John B demands JJ let's go of me and we walk to the group.

"It's enough for one of us" Kie says "You got empty tanks" I ask John B "We've already been over this" He tells me crossing his arms.

"Love it when a plan comes together" Pope huffs out sarcastically.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" Kie questions I slowly raise my hand and Kie looks at me giving me the 'explain' look.

"I went with Sarah in ninth grade" I tell her "No" John B says to me "Why?" I ask crossing my arms. "Because I said so" he says to me taking the same stance "That's not a valid reason. I'm barely passing and I know that" I tell him.

"I agree with John B you're not going" JJ states "Dude?" I ask offended "I just don't think it's a good idea" JJ shrugs at me. "You're one to talk about good ideas" I say eyeing him.

"I read about it" Pope says stopping the argument between me and the two other boys.

"Great. We have someone who can actually dive but is not allowed to and someone who read about it. Someone's going to die" Kiara huffs out.

"Look you put the thing in your mouth and breath. How hard could it be" JJ shrugs "If you come up to fast, nitrogen gets in your blood and you get the bend" Pope tells us and JJ laughs.

"Bend like bend over.." JJ says bending over and I smack his butt. He stands up straight and looks at me I wink at him then we tune back into the conversation.

"JJ the bend kills you" Pope states killing the mood.

"Like I said before I can-" "I can dive" John B cuts me off.

"You can dive I'm cool with that" JJ says putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Why can't you just let Goldie do it?" Kie questions agreeing with me "I'll do it" John B presses.

"Let me do some calculations real quick" Pope says "That boats about 30 feet down" he adds.

"It'll take 25 minutes in depth. Which means you need to make your safety spot about ten feet. Alright for two minutes" Pope states his plan for John B so he doesn't die.

John B nods. Kie takes off her shifts and jumps into the water.

"Uh? What was that all about?" Pope questions worried about Kie. "I don't know but I liked it a lot" JJ says checking Kie out.

"Hey, she's my wife back off" I say hitting his shoulder and laughing.

I decide to follow my Kiara into the water because you never let your best friend do something potentially stupid alone.

I throw my shirt off and jump into the water.

"You good Kie?" I ask treading water. "Yeah I'm just tying this about ten feet down on the anchor" I nod she goes under and comes back up.

"Hey dumbasses" Kie yells after she resurfaced "I tied my t shirt to the anchor about ten feet down. It's where you need to stop" she adds.

"Cool" John B nods we swim back to the boat Kiara hops back on "J" I say and he helps me back into the boat. I yet again kiss him on the cheek as a thank you.

Before John B gets in the water Kie walks up to John B and kisses his cheek. I try to hold back my smile as he blushes.

I knew John B liked Kie even if he didn't want to admit it, all of the boys do, wether they want to admit to it or not.

But sadly I can't see what would be an amazing couple due to the no pogue on pogue macking rule which was practically made because of me.

"Diver down?" John B asks "Diver down" I speak and he jumps into the water.

I inhale sharply. I really don't want anything to happen to John B. He's the only family I have left.

"You good Goldie?" JJ questions "Yeah I'm go-" we hear police sirens.

"Shit" I say "I can't be here" I add I look to see which way the people were coming in and I jump into the water.

How the hell am I going to do this.

I make a quick decision to go under water and under the boat to keep Shoupe from seeing me.

I decided not to focus on the conversation at hand and just focus on not breathing .

I close my eyes as the boat helps me stay under.

I press my nails in my knuckles as I wait for Shoupe to leave.

After what seems like forever I hear the boat drive off.

I swim to the side of the boat resurfacing.

I hold onto the side of the boat catching my breath.

"Oh my god Goldie are you ok?" Kie asks "Yeah I'm good" I tell her still catching my breath.

"JJ" I say and he grabs me helping me onto the boat. He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Are you ok?" He asks putting his hands on my face checking for injuries. "Yes mom" I say sarcastically "Don't have that attitude with me young lady" He sasses and I laugh.

He pulls me into a tight hug "Don't scare me like that" he whispers so that I can only hear him "J chill you're crushing me" I tell him chuckling.

We let go of the hug and join the others as we wait for John B to resurface.

"He's definitely out of air" Pope tells us as if on que he pops up. Out of breath water splashing as he came up.

"Thank god" I say happily giving John a small smile.

"There he is!" JJ shouts with the same energy I have. "Oh god Jesus Christ!" Pope yells out with joy as everyone relaxes.

"How'd it go down there?" JJ asks "Did you find anything?" I ask.

"Did I find anything?" John B asks then he throws a duffle bag onto the boat.

"Hell yes that's my brother" I cheer happily "But in all seriousness you good jb?"

"Yeah I ran outta air" he tells us "The cops were out here but I took care of them" Pope states "I didn't even hear the conversation and I know that's bullshit" I tell Pope who rolls his eyes.

"My bad" John B replies ignoring my comment "You're all good" Pope answers.

"Yeah you kinda missed the show brotha. Goldie had to sneak off the boat an-"

"Hey guys? Bogeys two o'clock" Kie interrupts JJ.

Far off we see a boat speeding towards us "Ever seen that boat?" I ask

"Never" Kie replies I squint my eyes to see the boat better. "What are they doing? The marsh is closed"

"I don't know but let's not stick around to find out, yeah" I tell them "JJ get the bowline" John B directs with a hint of panic in his voice.

JJ does as told "Should we wait on him?" Pope asks "No go" I tell them.

"Go get the stern" John B tells Pope "John B go!" I yell causing everyone to jump back at me raising my voice.

"Guys don't wait for me! Go" JJ yells and John B starts the boat. I try my best to stay calm because everyone else is freaking out I don't need to add to that.

"I don't like this" John B states as we start driving I nod in agreement.

"Are they coming for us?" JJ questions clearly freaked out.

"John B! I swear to fucking god if you don't drive" I demand "Go into the marsh!" Pope yelps out.

I grab JJ hands to keep my stable as I'm still not sure wether or not this is real.

"I'm going! Act natural!" John B shouts at us.

The bogeys follow us into the marsh.

"They're following us!" I state the obvious "This can't be good" Pope adds "Dude you gotta go faster!" JJ tells John B.

"I'm going" "Gun it" "I'm going!"

"HOLY SHIT!" I yell as I see one of the guys pull out a gun. My hands start to shake severely. I hear the shot ring and I feel frozen.

JJ tackles me onto the floor of the boat.

My ears are ringing and I can't hear what anyone is saying. My breaths are short and repetitive. I start to feel dizzy.

"Goldie you're ok" JJ tells me but he sounds muffled compared to the ringing in my ears. I can hear another gun shot and I flinch.

I turn my head and see Kiara throwing the net into the marsh causing the other boat to stop.

My breaths are still short and repetitive. I don't know what happening.

JJ get off of me I sit up and hug my knees.

I can see they are trying to talk to me but I can't hear what they are saying because of the ringing.Tears stream down my face. What is going on?

"Hey we are ok" John B says to me again his voice is muffled.

"Guys please help her. I have to drive the boat" he says his voice becoming a bit clearer.

Kie directly in front of me where John B just was. She wipes the tears from my cheeks.

"Hey Goldie, we are ok" she tells me now her voice was completely clear "Everyone's ok" she tells me.

I let go of my knees and let out a breath I didn't I was holding in.

I wipe the rest of the tears from my face as my breathing goes back to normal.

Kie helps me stand up.

"Are you ok?" JJ asks stepping in-front of me I chuckle because he accidentally pushed Kie out of the way. "Yeah I'm ok" I give a small smiling.

"I don't know what happened. It felt like my body shut down when I heard the first shot then I just heard ringing and I couldn't breath. I felt dizzy" I tell them.

"Maybe you were having a panic attack or something" Kie suggests "I don't know....maybe"

****

"Dude I don't think I should trust you again. First John B steals empty tanks which is kinda his fault but anyways. Then the cops come for our wigs because we aren't supposed to be in the marsh my brother almost drowns. But wait there's more then we have random ass guys trying to kill us and you TACKLE me to the ground an-" "I know you're upset because that's not exactly how you imagined me on top of you" JJ whispers to me cutting me off.

"Awe that's cute" I smile and lean towards him "You think you're the top?" I whisper in his ear. I can see his face turn slightly red I smirk and turn my attention towards my brother.

John B places the bag the bag onto the deck.

"What do you guys think it is?" I ask "Gotta be money right? That's it a couple of keys with a street value to the low to mid mills-" "Can we please just open the bag" Pope cuts off JJ.

"Wow Pope. That's a rare outburst of emotion" I laugh "Okay you guys are literally killing me with anticipation" he yells I laugh again.

"Just open the bag!" Pope demands "We almost died over this" he adds.

John B opens the bag and a cylinder thing is pulled out of it inside of that was a compass but not just any compass my dad's compass.

I feel all color leave my face.

I look at John B and I shove who ever is in my way out of it so I can get a closer look at the compass.

I examine it this whole thing didn't feel real. How could any of this be real.

"What? It's not worth anything?" JJ says looking at us slightly annoyed.

"This was our dads"

A/N: Ok heyyy how are you guys liking it so far?? Oh and here is the question of the chapter. Drumroll please......

Who is your favorite character it can be in this book or in the actual show :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 623 33
'๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‰ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
2.3K 62 12
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ i like that about us. nothing is ever complicated. โž &&. in which it's dangerous to fall in love with your best friend. JJ MAYBANK | OUTER B...
1.1M 18.7K 40
in which the moon finally finds her sun ~or~ in which a girl from the north stays for the summer and all hell breaks loose COMPLETED jj x oc
402K 4.7K 67
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ...