Wounded Heart ✔

By LiliacViolet_97

"Will, you ever move on, forget him?" Her friend asked. "He is my breath and I will forget him when I forget... More

~Prologue~ (e)
~Chapter-1~ (e)
~Chapter-2~
~Chapter-3~
~Chapter-4~
~Chapter-5~
~Chapter-6~
~Chapter-7~
~Chapter-8~
~Chapter-9~
~Chapter-10~
~Chapter-11~
~ Chapter-12 ~
~ Chapter- 13 ~
~ Chapter- 14 ~
~ Chapter- 15 ~
~ Chapter - 16 ~
~ Chapter - 17 ~
~ Chapter - 18 ~
~ Chapter - 19 ~
~ Chapter - 20 ~
~ Chapter - 21 ~
~Chapter - 22~
~Chapter-23~
~ Chapter - 24~
~Chapter-25~
~Chapter-26~
~Chapter-27~
~Chapter-28~
~Chapter-29~
~Chapter-30~
~ Chapter - 31~
~ Chapter - 32 ~
~ Chapter - 33 ~
~ Chapter - 34 ~
~ Chapter - 35 ~
~ Chapter - 36 ~
~ Chapter - 37 ~
~ Chapter - 38 ~
~ Chapter - 39 ~
~ Chapter - 40 ~
~ Chapter-41 ~
~ Chapter - 42 ~
~Chapter - 43 ~
~ Chapter - 44 ~
~ Chatper - 46 ~
~ Chapter - 47 ~
~ Chapter - 48 ~
~ Chapter- 49 ~
~ Chapter - 50 ~
~ Chapter - 51~
~ Chapter - 52 ~
~ Chapter - 53 ~
~Chatpter - 54~
~ Chapter - 55 ~
Epilogue

~ Chapter - 45 ~

9.7K 520 45
By LiliacViolet_97

Yuvaraj was annoyed because his sister and mother made sure that he will not skip this meeting with the prospective bride of his in their eyes no matter what. Sargun was persistent on him getting married while he is thinking plans to woo Amira and win her affections, he entered Blue Rose Cafe and was surprised to see with the aroma of freshly grounded coffee beans, cake, and chocolate while the climate was peaceful and comfortable, the cafe was situated at end of the city with a small garden at the back, he took his seat was reserved on his name by Ayesha. He was surprised to see Amira there who sat exactly opposite to his seat at the other end of the cafe busy and concentrated in the file she has in front of her with a concentrated frown. He stood up and walked towards her and stood in front of her.

Amira was sitting in the cafe going through the folder which contains the details of the next deal and she was somewhat agitated. After all, from the time she met Yuvaraj Mittal, she was annoyed, because her emotions are always going haywire around him making her feel the things which she buried long back and doesn't want to go through them once again and get her heartbreak but her heart is not agreeing with her while her mind is warning her against it, she just shook her head and just then the door of the cafe opened and someone walked but didn't look up after few minutes someone stood in front of her blocking her vision which made her frown and she looked up only to see Yuvaraj standing in front of her in all his glory grinning and smiling like a Cheshire cat which confused her but she made her face annoyed while he just occupied the seat in front of her.

"It is once again you? Are you staking me now Mr. Mittal, Isn't it becoming boring now?" Amira asked and Yuvaraj just shook his head before answering.

"I'm here to meet someone on my Mom's insistence which I don't like even a bit but now that a familiar face is here, I'm fine with meeting that person," YV said and She looked at his face with a frown.

"You are calling me a familiar person even though it has been hardly month two weeks we met each other?" Amira questioned him.

"Well, better to have at least a person whom we know for a few days with us than surrounded by unknown faces," YV said shrugging his shoulders and she looked at him incredulously.

"Anyway what are you doing here at this time? You usually will be at the office?" Amira asked with curiosity and unable to stop herself from asking.

"I can ask the same for you anyway I'm here to meet a girl who my mother chose for me as a bride," Yuvaraj said looking at her for reaction and he was met with her angry face which made him smile internally.

"Well, then go and find her why are you here? sitting in front of me as if I'm the one for you? And I'm here on business purpose," Amira snapped at him and she was shocked at her creation while he smirked looking at her.

"I don't see a reason for you get angry but you are and snapping at me for no reason, are you angry because of my presence or me seeing a girl so that I can marry her," Yuvaraj teased her while she stammered as he read her correctly because she was angry at him for seeing a girl and not by his presence and this feeling of hers scared her and she turned her face away from his and chose to not answer him.

"I think I should leave, I'm getting late to reach office," Amira said standing up while he looked at her few seconds.

"You said you are here for a business deal and today is Sunday then how will you go to office? If you don't want me near you then I will go back to my reserved seat," Yuvaraj said seriously and she looked at him in surprise.

"I.. I... I have a habit of visiting this Cafe every Sunday, as I love their Latte and Pancakes and while I'm here I enjoy the weather while doing my work and as for being Sunday then it doesn't differ to me whether it is Sunday or Monday for me all are same, I'm not used for difference, because I fear it," Amira said and she was stunned realizing what she confessed and she turned away knowing there are questions in his eyes and for which he wants to seek answers but she isn't ready to answer any of them while he was shocked to see her telling something personal to him and that raised many questions in him but he chose to keep silent on that as he will have his answers at a later time when she is comfortable enough to open up to him.

"Well, then  I will make a habit of visiting this Cafe every Sunday too, anyhow I have something I wanted to tell better ask," Yuvaraj said and Amira looked at him in question.

"What is it?" Amira asked looking at him suspiciously which made him smile but he hid it.

"Next week there is a party at my home, My Parents Wedding Anniversary and I will appreciate it if you will attend the party," Yuvaraj said hoping she will say yes.

"I...I... I will let you know in two days, thank you for the invitation, Bye" Amira said and walked away from there without looking back because she feared that she will lose her control on her emotions and this what she is feeling is foreign to her because she never felt like this even towards Kiaan which is scaring her while Yuvaraj looked at her retreating figure while he knew internally she will attend the party at least to know what happened his meeting with the girl he came to meet after that he informed his mother he is not going to meet the girl as there is some emergency that came up and he needs to see it personally.

Next five days Amira avoided going to YV's office on the pretext of having important business deals like plague and today all the time she is here in her office from the morning she is distracted because her mind is circling the invitation he sent again formally with Ms. White two days back but she is not ready to face her emotions nor he and the incident at the restaurant is at the back of her mind, she knew she can't judge just because of that one incident because if she does then there will be no difference between her and her ex-family but her mind and her heart are against  going there and there is only one place which will help her to clear her emotions which are running high, that is her old place which was brought by her brother Siddarth and Bhabi Myra when for first time they came California and spent time with her there for few months and their memories and the scent that is imbedded in that place always helps her to sort out her emotions and thoughts, so she exited office by private elevator and took her personal car by canceling rest of the meetings for the day and in 45 minutes she reached the house and she took deep breath before she entered inside because it has been eight months since she came here.

She entered inside and walked upstairs where her brother's room was present and when she entered inside and smiled where her brother and bhabi's Pic was on the wall which she have taken when they came to know she was becoming Bua {Aunt} on Diwali but her dream never got fulfilled of being called BuaMaa, she shook her head and caressed the pic and closed he eyes when she felt the jasmine perfume in the air mixed with spicy and sandalwood perfume which made her smile. She talked with the portrait for a long time telling everything present in her heart and mind while facing the sky.

"Bhai, show me the way so that I can choose the right path for my future I'm tired of being lost and scared. Any sign is sufficing Bhai because I can't say I like him but I'm attracted towards him and I want to give a chance to him, to this and mostly myself but I fear that once again I will lose everything," Amira confessed aloud looking at her brother's portrait and just sighed knowing until she takes a step ahead she will never find answers to her questions. She stayed there for an hour got and then got ready wearing semi party wear which reflects her I Indian Culture with loose hair, single bracelet and eyeliner highlighting her doe eyes looking beautiful and ethereal and when she was going to start to Mittal House, Hadrian called her which annoyed but she went to the address he messaged and when she reached there she was shocked to see him and the girl which made a ruckus in the restaurant.

"WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED HERE? AND HADRIAN WHAT IS THE MEANING OF YOU CALLING ME AT 8:00 AT NIGHT?" Amira snapped at him who was looking at her with an apology in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Ami, you know that I was helping Joseph in a case where many people complained to him about a Lady trapping business tycoons in her charms then demanding them money by blackmailing about the photos and videos of them together, right?" Hadrian asked and now Amira was getting an idea but she chose to listen to it completely.

"So what do you want to say, complete it fast Rian, I need to attend a party and I don't have time," Amira snapped at him and he looked at her in surprise listening to the word party as it has been three years since she attended a party, she lost interest in everything the minute she lost her brother and sister-in-law.

"Well that lady is this one, prior two weeks she tried to trap Yuvaraj Mittal but he didn't fell into her trap, so she approached me on the same night with the identity of Alexia and seeing that I have seen her fighting with Mr. Mittal when I followed you I got a doubt on her and I and Joseph laid a trap and now I need help in taking her to the city where Joseph is waiting so that he can arrest her, my car broke down and your house was near to this address so I called you," Hadrian explained and Amira took a breath of relief listening to it but she wanted to hear that from the woman's mouth, so she walked towards the woman and stood in front of her looking into her eyes.

"What Hadrian is saying true? Did you try to trap Yuvaraj Mittal and the scene you caused there was all your planning?" She asked her and the woman nodded her head as her mouth was stuffed with a cloth as she was screaming which annoyed Hadrian.

"I misunderstood him," Amira mumbled to herself which confused Hadrian but he chose to ignore it because he needs to handover the women to Joseph so they took the Lady and Amira dropped them at Police station and drove her car towards Mittal Mansion in thoughts,

Yuvaraj was anxious, it has been five days since he saw Amira and his nervousness and anxiety is at its peak, on Sunday when he met her in Cafe, he invited her to the party which he didn't even inform his family it was spontaneous from his side and once Amira left he left the place without meeting the girl and he got an earful for that from his Mom and Sister but when he is not interested other than her why should he even try to meet another girl, he made last minutes arrangements for this party, his family, his friends, and their families and few and few of his father, brother-in-law and his business associates. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt his brother-in-law calling him.

"YV, Mom is calling you down, guest started coming an hour before and the party has started yet you are not there and you are taking more time than Ayesha and Pari," Lucas said entering inside and Yuvaraj glared at him annoyingly for the last part.

"Luca, I'm coming meanwhile did Sky and Nic reach with their wives, I need to talk with them, and what about Mom and Dad are there to receive guests and handle the party, I'm not yet needed, there," Yuvraj said to hide his anxiousness which was sensed by Luca and he was confused as to why he was feeling such that.

"Why are you worried? It is not the first time that you arranged a party last minute," Lucas asked him and Yuvaraj looked here and there avoiding the gaze on him.

"Come, Luca, we are getting late for the party, Mom and Dad will be waiting for us," Yuvaraj said and walked out avoiding answering his questions which made Lucas suspicious.

Yuvaraj came down along with Lucas and walked towards his family who was talking with his friends and their wives, while guests were mingling with each other, while gulped because for the life of his Sky and Nic can never hide anything from his mother and sister about his life when it is concerned about girls or dating and now what if they spit out about his feelings towards Amira then he is doomed but also he felt disappointed because he knows that Amira did not come and he was feeling said and disappointed when he felt gentle breeze and his heartbeats rise while lavender and sandalwood perfume waft in the air and he turned around and looked at the entrance still with Pari in his arms and he felt a smile coming onto his lips because there was Amira, seeing her he felt his breath stop because she was looking gorgeous in her semi-traditional party wear and he also observed that every male's eyes in the room were on her which made him annoyed while he can see from the corner of his eyes Nic and Sky were surprised that the girl who refused call him from his name or swoon over them is here attending the party and he can see it was making her nervous so he walked towards her with Pari still in his arms who was also looking at Amira in wonder.

"Welcome to Mittal Mansion, Ms. Khurana, I'm happy that you decided to accept my invitation and attend the party," Yuvaraj said and bent down and kissed her knuckles in English manner which made her blush slightly at the thought of his lips on her as well as the contact but she hid it well.

"It is my Pleasure Mr. Mittal and I need to accept your invitation as you have invited me personally," Amira said and patted herself mentally seeing that she didn't stutter because of his proximity.

"Come I will introduce you to my family-," Yuvaraj was going to say something more when he was interrupted by Pari who was looking at him angrily.

"Mamu," She whined making Yuvaraj laugh and seeing him laugh like that AMira was mesmerized but she shook herself out of the stupor listening to the baby girl's voice.

"Well Amira, meet my princess and niece Pari-Neah Mittal-Wilson and Princess she is my friend Amira," Yuvaraj said and he didn't notice him calling her Amira but she did and it felt nice hearing her name from his mouth while his voice sent shivers down her spine.

"Angel," Pari whispered touching Amira's cheek which brought a genuine smile on Amira's lips which made Yuvaraj smiled.

"Hello Beautiful," Amira said kissing Pari's cheek which made her shy and hid her face in the crook of his neck which made Yuvaraj and Amira laugh.

"Mle Beaultiful?" Pari questioned and Amira nodded her head in yes which made Pari clap her hands while laughing which grabbed the attention of everyone in the hall once again and Pari bend down and kissed Amira's cheek which surprised Yuvaraj, his family and friends because Pari is shy and takes time to mingle with strangers but here she is kissing someone's cheek.

"Come Amira," Yuvaraj said and Amira walked inside carrying the gift she brought for the elder Mittal couple along with Roses Boquet while Pari was looking constantly at her.

"Mom and Dad, meet my business partner and one of the best businesswoman Ms. Amira Khurana, Amira My Mom Sargun and Dad Hrithik," Yuvaraj introduced them and Amira turned towards them with respect in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

"Pleasure meeting you Mr & Mrs. Mittal and Happy Wedding Anniversary," Amira said wishing them and handing them the gift.

"It is nice meeting you Ms. Khurana," Hrithik said as he was impressed with her respect and professionalism while Sargun was impressed with her costume, her mingling with her granddaughter.

"Amira, she is my elder sister Ayesha and brother-in-law Lucas, and Pari is their daughter and you have already met my friends Skylar and Nic and they are Estella wife of Skylar and Leila wife of Nic," Yuvaraj introduced others.

"It is nice meeting you all, I'm Amira Khurana," Amira introduced herself to them as they are younger like her but elder than her in age so while she gave respect to them at the same time she made sure she was greeting them informally not like professional.

"Pleasure is ours," They said, later party started and throughout the party, Yuvaraj hovered around Amira even when she was talking with other businessmen and women whom she worked with in past or when she was talking Ayesha, Estella and Leila, did not let her leave his line of sight even for a moment which gave chance to Nic, Sky, and Lucas to tease him which he did not mind at all while Sargun and Hrithik were talking how much their son was attracted towards Amira or how she is, they don't know her personally but now it became a personal goal to know about Amira completely because Sargun has decided to make Amira her daughter-in-law.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the dance floor is open and the first one to dance tonight is Sargun Mittal and Hrithik Mittal, my father and mother-in-law," Lucas called out surprising the elder couple but as they cannot deny their children while Yuvaraj walked towards Amira who was looking at him with wide eyes as she knew what he was going to ask.

" Dance With Me," Yuvaraj asked but all Amira can feel was the gentle demand behind his sentence and she shook her head.

"I left my practice a few years back and I don't want to embarrass myself and you Mr. Mittal," Amira said and Yuvaraj looked at her with a challenging look in his eyes and walked towards the back of the stage where DJ was present and after a moment music started and Amira including his family was surprised.

As Music started Yuvaraj entered the front stage with goggles, hands in his pocket while his gaze was on Amira who looked at him in surprise as he was walking towards her and once he reached her he forwarded his palm towards her for which she shook her head while he blinked his eyes once telling her to trust her and she hesitatingly gave him her palm which he caught with his in an assured grip. As the song started to proceed they were so into each other that the world around them faded away only leaving both of them in that while Amira's mind and heart were in jumble her thoughts and emotions all over the place once she was in his arms and Yuvaraj felt he was on the ninth sky by feeling Amira in his arms, they were pulled out of their thoughts when the hall echoed with Claps and Amira moved back from his embrace instantly missing his warmth but she stayed where she was while Yuvaraj looked at his friends and family who were smirking at him while there is mirth present in their eyes for which he glared at them while their smirk increased.

"I think I should leave now, I'm getting late," Amira said as she doesn't want to stay anymore with him because she is going to snap or cry any minute now and she doesn't want the world to witness her vulnerability and Yuvaraj can sense her emotions in her eyes so he nodded his head.

"Come I will drop you till Gate," Yuvaraj said and Amira nodded her head and met everyone once before leaving and reached parking space where her car was parked and she turned around and looked at him debating something for few moments and in a fit of madness stood on her toes and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you for inviting me, I enjoyed being at the party after many years Yuvaraj,"  Amira said and Kissed his cheek lightly before starting the car and drove away but she continued looking at the rearview mirror until she was out of the Gates of Mittal Mansion while Yuvaraj stood shell shocked at her calling his name and even more he felt her soft pink petal lips touched his skin where the fire erupted.

Longest Chappy 3614 Words

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you found Yuvaraj and Amira's Interaction amazing and the misunderstanding Amira had about Yuvaraj is cleared and in the next few chapters, their bonding will get strong and will progress even more as their romance too.

Please Vote and Comment to let me know about you people opinion and thoughts on this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 28.2K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
9K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
48.4K 2K 11
Radhika knew what she was doing was good. Walking out of the house walking away from Arjun. The house once was her hell hole looked like her home now...
1.2M 43K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...