Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

De kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... Mais

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

28: Results

14K 412 353
De kehlanixkordei

"We have the results." Dr. Hansen said through the speaker.

"Ok." Camila mumbled.

"Well...from the looks of the sample you gave us Camila you and Lauren will be having a baby. Congratulations."

"Ok thank you." Camila hung up and put the phone by her side.

"Well..." Lauren mumbled.

"We are having a baby..." Camila mumbled.

Lauren's face dropped, although she was upset she mustered up a small smile.

"I'm ready if you are?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah..."
---
Lauren was talking to Brad in is apartment.

"So you cooked an egg." Brad smirked passing Lauren a drink.

"Don't put it like that. I don't want this either." she pushed the brown liquid away. "What is that Hennessy?" Lauren asked the smell lingering.

"Little bit yeah. Don't be such a pussy drink up." Brad insisted. Lauren groaned and downed the drink like it was nothing.

"So why are you really here mate?" He asked placing the cups in the sink.

"Well Camila and I are telling our parents soon. If need be can we stay here if things go wrong?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah. Mi Casa Su Casa." He smiled.

"Thanks bud..." The soccer player smiled.

---
Lauren was running on the treadmill talking to Hayley.

"So how are you and Camila?" She asked.

"Pregnant. I'm such an idiot." Lauren sighed looking at her.

"Oh don't get so down on yourself. As morbid as it sounds....." She looked around. "Abortion." She sing-songed.

"Id never abort something I made. Can't do it." Lauren said stepping off the treadmill. She checked her heart rate.

"It's just an option. From what I've heard from you. You're future life has no room for babies. I mean you have scholarships lined up for you." She mentioned.

"I know. I'm still going to consider things. I can't play my first two years because of my heart. By time I'm a junior in College and I start playing and people see I have potential maybe just maybe I could go semi-pro then pro and bring in money for the family. But right now I have money enough to support." Lauren shrugged.

"You sound like you have it all put together." Hayley said hooking Lauren up to the bike.

"Ok 30 minutes strong. Let's go." She said starting the machine.
---
Camila and Lauren sat in the younger girls house facing her parents.

"He's going to tear me apart." Lauren mumbled.

"You'll be fine. Mom. Dad. We have something to tell you..." Camila said looking at them.

"Go ahead." Sinue said smiling. Alejandro showed no emotion which scared Lauren.

"Me and Lauren are...we are....uh..." Camila looked between her parents.

"We're having a baby." Lauren said looking down.

"What?!" Alejandro said.

"We're having a ba...baby." She gulped looking away.

"No you aren't." He denied.

"Dad she got me pregnant we're having a kid." Camila argued.

"Oh so Lauren got you pregnant..." Alejandro said.

"I didn't mean it like...ugh! No! We where dumb and stupid and had sex again. I started showing early signs. I got tested and then boom baby! It's a fucking way of nature dad. We're teens we do stupid shit. 16 and pregnant has had hits because of how fucking dumb we can be! All I can say is sorry. Because I'm not aborting. I also would appreciate if you'd try to help and support us. Please." Camila pleaded.

"Get out."

"Alejandro." Sinue said.

"No. Camila leave the room. Now. Lauren....come with me." He got up and walked to the patio.

"I don't want to go..." Lauren mumbled.

"Babe go. I'll be here when you get back."

Lauren got up and heard Alejandro mumbled stuff in Spanish.

"Este bastardo de una niña ... puta polla tiene mi hija ..." He turned and looked at Lauren. He grabbed her collar.

"What the hell?! Pregnant!" He said looking at her. She started crying.

"Please let go of me." She said between sobs.

"How fucking stupid are you?" He shook her. "How dare you disrespect our wishes...and go and get her pregnant." He pinned her against the wall of the house. She groaned from the contact of the wall and her back.

"I could kill you right now. You know that." He said grazing her neck with his thumb. She nodded and looked at him. She was terrified.

"You listen to me. And you listen to me clearly. You will take care of her...and that baby you created. And...no matter what fucking issues you two come across you stick them through. If she comes crying to us about a break up you're dead meat. Got me!" He said looking at her.

"Ye..."

"I said do you GOT ME?!" He yelled again.

"Yes! Yes. Just please let me go!" She cried harder. He released his grip and she fell down to her knees.

"Get your shit together then get the fuck out." He said walking back into the house. She laid down and pulled her knees to her chest and cried harder. She heard footsteps and looked up to see Camila looking down at her. The brunette bent down and pulled her into an embrace.

"Shh it's ok." Lauren looked up and saw tears in her own eyes and her face extremely red.

"Did he hit you?" Lauren asked.

"Mhm." Camila hummed. Lauren's anger rose. She got up and walked back into the house. "Lauren wait." Camila followed behind her. Lauren walked into the kitchen where Alejandro was.

"Didn't I say get-" Lauren sent a fist to his jaw.

"Don't fucking touch my girlfriend you sick bastard." She said through gritted teeth. Lauren grabbed Camila's arm and the walked out the house and drove away.
---
"Well....We will support you but we are so disappointed." Clara said shaking her head.

"Thanks guys." Lauren said softly. Camila was in Lauren's room waiting for her to come back. Instead of immediately going back to her girlfriend. She took a detour to Normani's house. Texting Camila she had to run an errand. She found herself sitting with Normani in the latter girls bedroom.

"That's heavy..." Normani said stroking Lauren's hair lovingly out of habit.

"I know. I don't think I can do it. I mean I was in therapy today and Hayley said abortion was an option. Is it bad I'm rethinking that?" Lauren asked looking up at her ex-girlfriend and also friend.

"I mean it's not bad but it's not exactly good. Look Lauren you made a small mistake. It happens ok? What else do you think could go wrong?" Normani asked looking down at Lauren.

"Id be a shit mom. I could cheat on Camz. I can see myself giving up and walking out. Making myself scarce. Only to run into Camila in the future when our babies all grown up. Or even screw up and getting her pregnant again. I don't want to make any more mistakes. Her dad hit her today..." The green eyed girl mumbled. "He hit her and threatened me. I ended up hitting him back because he hit her. Im such a fuck up!" Lauren groaned.

"Do you need to punch something?" Normani asked watching Lauren's anger rise.

"Yes. I do. I need to punch something." Lauren said getting up. Normani grabbed a pillow and held it out. Lauren sent a punch into it making the cushion fly out her hands.

"I might need anger management." Lauren mumbled.

"No. You don't. You just need someone to talk to. If you talk out your problems it's seems better." Normani said softly looking at her. Lauren would regret the thoughts going through her head.

"You and Thomas together still?" Lauren asked nonchalantly.

"No we broke up a while ago...single." She smirked. Lauren nodded.

I'm suck a fuck up. She thought.

"Mani I want you to be happy. Because right now I'm not....what ever reason you and Thomas broke up...you belong with him. I was a shit girlfriend to you. Now I'm going to end up a shit girlfriend to Camila. I cheated on you. I've had sex with multiple girls. I lied to you. Yet you are still my friend. I appreciate that about you. I really do love that about you Mani. I love you Mani. I mean it this time. Thanks." Lauren mumbled.

"Well Thomas thought me and you got back together so he broke up with me but you're right. I do deserve to be happy and shit so do you Lauren. Now go. Go be a good girlfriend to Camila. Or at least try." Normani said hugging Lauren.

---
Lauren brought home food for the family and went down stairs to see Camila sleeping on her bed. Or half sleep at least. Lauren leaned over her girlfriends body to see her face.

"You up?" Lauren asked softly.

"I am now." The sleeping girl said her voice raspy from sleep.

"I brought home food want me to fix your plate?" Lauren asked brushing some of her hair back.

"Yes please." Camila mumbled.

"I'm sorry for hitting your dad like that." Lauren mumbled into her ear.

"It's ok. You're protecting me." Camila smiled sweetly at her girlfriend.

"I love you ok?" Lauren mumbled.

"Shut up and get me food babe." The brunette smiled wrapping her arms around her girlfriends neck. "Come..." She pulled Lauren down for a kiss. It was sweet and heart felt. Lauren hummed during the kiss.

"Mmm you taste good." Lauren smirked putting their foreheads together. They rubbed noses before sharing a second kiss. A few soft pecks later Lauren was up stairs fixing Camila some food.

Camila laid with the covers over her biting her lip to keep her face eating grin from showing.

"She's perfect." Camila mumbled to herself watching Lauren bring her plate back down. They shared another small kiss before eating together. As a small family.
---

I was so conflicted with making her Preg or not but you'll see how it plays out. Drama to come trust me. Way more drama. This was a short filler chapter also. so bleh.

Guys thank you for the love and support with this fic. ❤️ I love the feedback. It's what keeps me going. ALSO THANKS FOR 1K

You know what to do. Feedmeback haha. 😏

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
1.6K 66 6
Lauren Jauregui runs the halls of Miami Jr/Sr Highschool alongside her best friends Normani Kordei Hamilton and Ally Brooke Hernandez . Not many peop...
33.8K 793 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...