Jace Norman Imagines

By callmecloe

Just a bunch of Jace Norman / Kid Danger imagines More

How We Met - J. N.
Crush - H. H.
Quarantine - J. N.
Failed Date - H.H.
Failed Date (Part 2) - H. H.
Sick - J. N.
Thundermans - H. H.
Youtube - J. N.
Babe? - H. H.
Babe? (Part 2) - H. H.
Surprise - J. N.
I Love You - J. N.
Stargazing - H. H.
Laughing Fire - H. H.
Jealous - J. N.
Celebrity Crush - J. N.
Caught - H. H.
Rain - J. N.
Livestream - J. N.
Return - H. H.
Return (Part 2) - H. H.
Set Visits - J. N.
Meeting His Family - J. N.
Brother President - Flunky
Captain Man's Daughter - H. H.
Dating Henry Hart would include...
Dating Jace Norman would include...
Secret - H. H.
One Year Anniversary - H. H.
Best Friends - J. N.
Jonas - J. N.
Jonas (Part 2) - J. N.
New Student - H. H.
Super Friend - H. H.
Super Friend (Part 2) - H. H.
When You're On Your Period - J. N.
Date Night - J. N.
Nightmares - H. H.
Bad Girl - H. H.
Late Night Talks - H. H.
Broke Me - H. H.
Sweaters And Cuddles - J. N.
New Member - J. N.
I Spy - H. H.
Christmas - H. H.
Cousins - H. H.
Just Friends - J. N.
Daughter Of Evil - H. H.
Cooper's Niece - J. N.
Abusive - H. H.
Family Trouble - J. N.
Catching Feelings - H. H.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 1) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 2) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 3) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 4) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 5) - J. N.
I Dream Of Danger - H. H.
Elevator Kiss - H. H.
Story Tank - H. H.
KCA - J. N.
Soccer - J. N.
Y/N Thunderman - H. H.
See You Again - H. H.
Kids Of The Vice Mayor - H. H.
Welcome To Dystopia - H. H.
Tiktok - H. H.
Captain Man's Daughter (Part 2) - H. H.
Rumblr - H. H.
Road To Admitting Feelings - H. H.
Director's Sister - J. N.
Bilsky Dinner - H. H.
Musical Curse - H. H.
Y/N Groff - J. N.
Magic Rock - H. H.
Kidnapped By Mole People - H. H.
Celebs Dates & Jealousy - H. H.
Best Friend's Sister - H. H.
College Visits - J. N.
Up The Stairs - H. H.
Daveed Diggs - J. N.
The Singer - J. N.
Best Friend's Sister - J. N.

Make You Stay - J. N.

5.7K 85 11
By callmecloe

Jace's POV

I entered the building where we will be filming the season finale of Henry Danger.

It's sad that we're heading towards the end of the road but that's life right? Part of the journey is the end [A/N: RIP Anthony Stark]. Henry Danger is literally our life since 2014 because we played our character since that day, we were our character since then.

I adjusted my backpack and walked past Y/N's dressing room. I suddenly stopped when I heard her arguing with someone, her boyfriend.

"Can't you at least support me on this one? This is our final season!" Y/N screams. "This stupid show is ruining our relationship, Y/N! Can't you see that?" her boyfriend, Tyler asked.

"This show is my life Tyler! I can't just end my role right now just because you kept whining and complaining," Y/N snapped. "So this show is more important than us?" Tyler questioned.

"I didn't say that--"

"That's what you're implying! You value this show more than me, more than us."

It breaks my heart witnessing this. Y/N is literally the sweetest and kindest person ever and I hate it that her sick boyfriend is not treating her right. They've been fighting and arguing with each other recently, Y/N is literally staying with me in San Diego because she's afraid to sleep alone. She also tells me that she's been betting nightmares about Tyler abusing her.

I looked at the gap between her door and saw Tyler gripping onto Y/N's arms tightly. "Listen here you bitch, you either quit doing this show or I'm gonna hurt that little boy toy of yours," he hissed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and saw Y/N whimper in fear.

"Do you think I didn't see the way you and Norman look at each other? He's crushing on you and you're crushing on him!" Tyler snarls. "Ouch! Tyler you're hurting me," Y/N said.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I bursts into the room. "She said to let her go man," I sternly said. Tyler glared at me before letting Y/N. My eyes darkened when I saw the hand marks on her arm. "Just leave Tyler. You're not needed here," I added.

Tyler glared at Y/N before shoving past my shoulder to make his way out the door. I rushed towards Y/N and held her on my arms as she started crying. She gripped onto my shirt like her life depends on it, her tears falling onto my flannel shirt.

"Sshh it's ok Y/N. He's gone now," I assured her as we sat on the couch and I continued to comfort her. She sobbed and whimpered and I felt her shiver against my hold.

Tyler what have you done to her?

While comforting her, I can hear Riele slowly enter the room. I motioned her to leave when Y/N doesn't notice her open the door.

Y/N and I sat there until she calmed down. We pulled apart and her eyes are red and puffy. I grabbed my handkerchief and gave it to her. She smiled, "Thanks Jace."

"You never told me your relationship was that bad," I whispered. "We argued over little things. We say something hurtful and throw things," she said which made my eyes grew wide and I clench my hands into a fist in anger, "But today he was so violent."

Y/N looked at his hand mark on both of her arms. I grabbed an ice from a cooler inside her dressing room, wrapped a towel around it and placed it on her arm. "Why don't you just end things with him?" I softly asked. "I've been planning to, I wanted to. Maybe he won't take it nicely if I drop the news on him," Y/N bit her lip.

I sighed, feeling my heart break as well. "I'm here for you Y/N. If he tries to hurt you again, I'll be there to kick his butt," I promised.

Y/N smiled at me. "Thanks Jace."

Her make up and hair artists entered her room. "Oh my dear, what happened?" Ashley asked. "Relationship problems," I answered. Y/N chuckles at what I said.

"Well at least Jace is here to help you right?" Jade adds. "Yeah," Y/N said while smiling at my direction. I kissed her forehead and waved at her, "See ya out there."

"See ya," she waved.

I left her dressing room and went to mine. On my way, I bumped into Riele. "Hey Riele," I greeted. "She likes you, y'know," she said. "She's in a tuff spot right now. She's on the bridge of ending things with that jerk and I can tell she'll break. I don't want to force her into a relationship with me just yet," I told her.

"I know Jace. I never liked Tyler for her anyways, so as much as I'll be glad that she'll end things, I know she'll be broken," Riele said.

We shared a sad smile before went to our separate ways.

I never understood my feelings for Y/N. I thought I was only seeing her as a friend until she told us that she's dating Tyler. I started feeling anger and jealousy inside me. These feelings confused me, to the point where Cooper and I had a talk about feelings and he concluded that I like Y/N.

I've liked Y/N for over months now. Recently we all noticed how she and Tyler have been arguing and fighting over little things. Y/N told us it was bad, but not as bad as what I saw earlier.

All I want is for a guy to treat Y/N with respect. She is literally the best person in the whole entire world, she's sweet, nice, caring, funny and she's a total bean!

I shake my head as I entered my dressing room and got ready to film.

*Timeskip*

After an entire day of filming, I finally arrived home and laid down on my bed. I scrolled through my phone while eating a sandwich when someone suddenly rang the doorbell.

I didn't think much of it since Xander can open it. Seconds later I heard him knock on my door. "Bro! Someone wants to talk to you," he said while opening the door. "Who?" I asked. He stepped aside and Y/N walks inside my room. I noticed her wearing my jacket and the hoodie is covering her face.

"Y/N? Hey, what's wrong?" I sat up and watched as she sat on my bed beside me. She pushed the hoodie off her face and I saw a handprint on her cheek. She also lifts her sleeves and I saw the hand mark, but this time it was purple.

"I'll be back," I said before running down the stairs. I prepared a ice pack for her arms and found a plastic with frozen peas and also brought it with me. "Here," I said before handing her the frozen peas. She managed to laugh a bit before shoving the plastic to her face as I placed the ice pack on her arm.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked her. "I uh... Broke up with Tyler and he didn't take it well. Before that, I found out he was dating another chick behind my back. He slapped me and grabbed my arm harshly than earlier," she explained, "He left me and I just needed someone to talk to so I drove here."

"That jerk! He's an asshole for doing this to you Y/N. Please don't blame yourself, don't feel guilty about the break up. He didn't see what he's missing the moment he walked out the door and left you. Please Y/N, stop crying, he's not worth it," I begged as I wiped her tears away and kept kissing her forehead to comfort her.

Y/N leaned her head against my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her and we sat in silence. "What would I do without you Jace?" She mumbled. "Probably crying your eyes out," I joked and felt her laugh.

We pulled apart and I wiped a tear away from her cheek. "Thanks," she said. I smiled, "I'll always be here for you."

Y/N leaned forward and kissed my cheek before snuggling in my arms once again.

We spent the entire night struggling and talking to one another. I managed to help her forget about jerk face and made me laugh a bunch of times.

It was around 10:00 when Y/N said she has to return home. "Thanks for the delicious dinner Mrs Norman," she waved at my mom. "Anytime sweetie," mom replied and I walked Y/N out to her car.

"Honestly Jace," she began, "If I knew things would end badly with Tyler and I, I should've had the courage to tell you how I feel."

My beart stopped beating at what she said. "What?"

"I thought I was being so obvious, that I gave too many signals to show you that I like you," she said, "Wait... You didn't know?" she giggled.

I shook my head and mentally slapped myself. "Everyone talks about this, Ella and Riele kept teasing me about how oblivious you are," she added. "I sort of am. I didn't understand my feelings for you until Cooper gave me the talk," I said and cleared my throat.

"So if you have feelings for me, why did you date Tyler?" I asked. "I thought you didn't like me," Y/N replied. "Oh," was all I said.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked. "Maybe we should take things slow," she suggested. "Yeah," I nod my head.

She kissed my cheek once again before getting in her car. "I'll see you next week," she smiled. "Yeah you too. Drive safe," I added.

I watched as she drove away and disappeared in a distance. I walked inside my house and back in my room with a huge smile on my face.

I grabbed my phone and sent a message to Y/N.

Me:
Hey Y/N! Is it alright if I take you out tomorrow?

Minutes later, she responded.

Y/N👑:
Sure! Just send me the details 😉

I smiled and put my phone down and went to sleep.

-------------

This is kinda sorta maybe like similar to the song Make You Stay by The Girl & The Dreamcatcher

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Stay safe guys 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.6K 46
Sarah made one decision last month, a big one. To work for Captain Man as his secret sidekick. The only thing; he, and Kid Danger don't know who she...
32.1K 444 11
Some much needed protective Ray moments that weren't in the show. Lots of Henry whump and Dad!Ray. Also, Ray is a bit more responsible and less sel...
43.8K 853 55
- "๐™Ž๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ.." - "๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ." - "๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ?" Audrianna Manchester lives a...
26.9K 702 44
Just a few Henry Danger episodes I envisioned for fun. The sitcom is still cool even though it ended. So here are a few extras in case you still year...