SSBU x Reader

By LittleKirbyCutie

A bunch of random stories about SSBU. I'll take requests but not yanderes and yaoi Warning: I don't download... More

A Sweet Home (Roy x reader)
The Girls' Doll pt.1 (Girls x reader)
The Girls' Doll pt.2 (Girls x reader)
Like a Mother (Ness x Lucas x Toon Link x Villager x reader)
Little Lion Cub (Baby!Roy x reader)
Little Lion Cub (pt.2)
Little Lion Cub (pt.3)
Cat In My Hat (Link x Neko!reader)
Requests
I Made a Boo Boo (Luigi x Boo!reader)
Save The Mansion (Richter x Vampire!reader x Simon)pt.1
Save The Mansion (pt.2)
I Made a Boo Boo (pt.2)
Are You Jealous? (Lucas x Childish!Reader)
Introducing A New Goddess (Palutena x Reader)
Author's Note
Food Fight! (Thanksgiving Special)
Food Fight! (pt.2)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (Christmas Special)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (pt.2)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (pt.3)
We're Together Now (Roy x Shy!Neko!Reader)
Getting Together (Valentine Special)
Get That Bunny! (Easter Special)
Sweet Treats (Kirby x Reader)
Unwanted Voice (Luminary x Reader)
A Change for the Truth (Dark Pit x Reader)
Nature's Violence (Hero x Reader)

Summer Fun (Richter x Reader)

334 4 1
By LittleKirbyCutie

Requested by @NavaeMartinez242
Hope you enjoy 😁

Your POV

Today is the day we've all been waiting for. Beach day! Woohoo! I can think of so many activities that I can do. Swimming, surfing, water skiing, tanning, making sand sculptures, eating, etc.

Right now everyone's packing up their bags for the trip. Towels, sunscreen, swimsuits/bikinis, foldable chairs, food, hats, etc. There are so many things that can be brought to places like this. I'm bringing food, money, 2 towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, sandals, shorts, a t-shirt, a parasol, my phone, a charger, and a large portable rechargeable battery.

There's a hotel near the beach that we're going to. It's a very large one. Not only is it so large, but it's also ranked as a 5 star. The Hand brothers told us that we'll be staying there when bad weather starts to show.

Minor Time Skip

Now that I'm done packing things in my room, I'm in the kitchen, making and packing foods. Sandwiches, salads, fruits, sauces/dressings, drinks, and desserts. I wonder if I should make something for a special someone.

After taking a minute to think about it, I thought "No". If it's only for him and he sees it, what will he think? I don't wanna take the risk of him being suspicious about me. That would likely bring my chances down.

Richter's POV

(Sigh). Finally I'm done packing! I didn't know all these materials were needed for the trip. Glad I asked (Y/N) to tell me what I needed to bring. She even wrote me a checklist so I don't forget anything. She's really thoughtful.

For my break I'll eat first then take a shower. So I made my way to the kitchen and the delicious scent of food made my stomach and taste buds make a call. When I entered I saw someone's back.

I get a really good, calming feeling about (Y/N). She's the most beautiful, kindhearted woman/girl I've ever met in any game I've been in. We're both in SSBU, and it's currently the only game we've both been in.

Recently I've been having this odd feeling about my connection with her. Butterflies in my stomach, fast heart rate, and uneasiness inside me. So I told Robin, Simon and Rosalina about this "problem" and they told me it's love. At first, I thought they were wrong. Then after thinking about how I am around her, compared to how I am around others, they were right.

Should I tell her or no? I don't think I should. At least, not yet. I'll make a plan first. Hope it works. Simon was the one who encouraged me the most to tell (Y/N). He is one of my relatives after all.

"Hello? Richter, you there?", I hear a familiar voice say. Quickly I see a hand waving in front of my face.

I immediately shake my head to snap out of my thoughts. In front of me is (Y/N), looking concerned. Realizing it was her, I said "Yes.". But she didn't look convinced.

"Are you sure you're alright? You're all sweaty, tense, and have dark pink cheeks.", she stated.

I felt my cheeks and they were hot. Quickly thinking, I said, "Yeah. I did a lot of packing earlier so all that movement got me all hot and sweaty.".

That relieved (Y/N). The concern in her eyes and the frown on her face are now gone. Now I see a happy smile on her beautiful face. I love to see her smile every day.

"Alright Richter. Glad you're ok. Are you passing by or are you getting something to eat? If you're hungry, you can have one of the sandwiches I made for the trip.", she kindly offered. We started walking to where a large picnic basket was on the counter.

Curious about what she made, I asked, "What kind of sandwiches?".

"Grilled cheese, chicken salad, and ham and cheese. I added veggies to the chicken salad and ham and cheese ones.".

Knowing the importance of nutrition, I decided to go for a ham and cheese sandwich. Gotta keep myself healthy if I'm gonna continue fighting and impress this female. What kind of girl doesn't like a man with great muscle tone huh?

Peeking over her shoulder and into the basket, I saw sandwiches, salads, juices, fruits, desserts, some sodas, and water.

Wow. No wonder why this basket is so big. I wonder if she can carry it without hurting herself or spilling anything.

She gave me a small, transparent sandwich bag with a nicely cut, fresh sandwich inside. Both pieces of bread are nicely toasted with the crust still there. So I opened the bag and removed one of the sandwich halves.

"Hope you enjoy Richter.", said (Y/N), smiling. Then she put the basket in the fridge to keep it cool, with a note saying "Do not touch" on it. It looked like she had a little difficulty picking it up off the counter though. She probably didn't expect the basket to be that heavy at first. I was gonna ask if she needed help but (Y/N) managed to get it in the fridge before I swallowed.

Then we both said our farewells, left the kitchen, and headed to our rooms. Making and packing all that food must be exhausting and time consuming. She was sweating so she's definitely gonna wash up.

In my room I finished my sandwich and threw the empty bag in the trash. She sure knows how to cook I tell ya. Hope I don't get into a food coma.

Now to continue with my plan. I got my shower supplies, went into my bathroom, and started to shower.

Your POV

Phew! All done. I headed toward my room and took a quick shower.

In the shower, I started to think about Richter. How he's such a strong and friendly man, what he does, how he is, etc. To be honest, I was hoping he'd enter the kitchen.

While I was in the kitchen with my back turned, I heard footsteps so I turned around and saw him. He was just standing there, frozen in place, staring at me. Did I look messy? Probably. I did just finish packing when he came in. I must've looked the kind of messy that would cause someone to stare. And his blush, I'd say, is from me catching him staring at me. Though there could be another reason why he was blushing and staring.

Time Skip: 10 min

3rd person POV

(Y/N) and Richter have both finished their showers and are currently getting dressed. (Y/N) put on a bikini then a (f/c) t-shirt, (s/f/c) shorts, sandals, (f/c) hat, and sunglasses.

Richter wore his regular clothes but was also wearing swimming trunks underneath. He thought it would be a better idea to put it on now than on the beach.

After putting on their attire, Richter grabbed his belongings and headed to the bus while (Y/N) went to the kitchen with her belongings. Her bag on her left shoulder so she held the food basket in her right hand.

Now that (Y/N) has what she needed, she made her way to the SSB bus. Once inside, she saw Richter sitting next to the window, staring outside. There was an empty space next to him so (Y/N) decided to sit there.

"Hey Richter. Can I sit here?", she asked. He happily said "Yes.", and she sat down. Before (Y/N) got on, Richter wasn't just staring. He was in deep thought about his plan and (Y/N).

Richter's POV

Sigh... Alright she's here. Maybe I should talk to her about something. That'll make this experience less awkward.

"So uh... (Y/N). Thanks for that list and sandwich earlier. So how do you feel about this trip? It's my first time going to the beach in Smash. What's it like there?", I questioned. I could feel some heat in my cheeks so I knew I was slightly blushing. But I'm glad my voice wasn't shaking.

She smiled and said, "It's amazing! Not only are there fun activities, but there's also a hotel and a few stores.".

This wasn't exactly what I was expecting. So I asked her to go into more detail. (Y/N) described the look and service of the hotel, what's sold at the stores, their prices, and things that people experience at that beach. From her description and how she sounded, I can tell that this'll be exciting.

Then the bus started and off we went.

Time Skip

Finally we're here! It took us about 1 hour just to get here. This ride was so long that I'd probably fall asleep. Thanks to (Y/N), I was able to not fall asleep.

Everyone was exiting the bus and unpacking their belongings onto the beach. Still unsure of what I should do, I decided to ask Simon on where I should start.

"Alright. The first thing you should do is find an area with plenty of shade away from the water. Once you find a spot, unpack your things, then put on sunscreen. Hopefully you're wearing shorts underneath.".

So I found a large area and did as instructed. It was a flat, sandy area underneath several palm trees. Little did I know that (Y/N) was right next to me.

I was finished with my sunscreen and (Y/N) was just putting on hers. I didn't know she was there until she spoke and I turned around.

When I did, I was astonished by what I saw. She was in a beautiful (f/c) bikini that showed off her nice curves and lovely skin. It had a nice design of tropical flowers on it with a little accessory in a couple places. She was even wearing a multicolored tropical flower crown. Wow.

"Hey Richter? Could you put this sunscreen on my back please?", she asked.

"Oh uh... Sure.", I replied. Is it just me, or did (Y/N) sound a bit timid when she asked?

After handing me the sunscreen, I started to apply some on her back without touching her bikini. I did it as quickly and gently as I could. When I finished, she asked if I've already put on sunscreen and I said, "Yes. But not on my back though". So she kindly offered to put it on me and I accepted.

Your POV

Phew! Glad that's done. I hope he didn't notice the light blush on my face when I asked him.

The surprised look on his face when he saw me told me that he wasn't expecting that. Maybe he was expecting something more simple or cute. I don't know.

To turn his eyes away from me, I asked him if he put sunscreen on or not. He couldn't get his back so he let me do it, thankfully. But I did see a blush on his face when I offered.

In the middle of it, I asked him what he plans to do here and he said he didn't know. "Since you don't have any plans, do you want to hang out with me for today? We can go swimming, water skiing, make sand sculptures, play volleyball, etc.".

After taking a minute to think about it, he said "Alright." We started eating first and when we finished, we started doing activities.

Time Skip

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) and Richter were having a great time together. Swimming, surfing, volleyball, etc. They did whatever they can do.

There were competitions for volleyball, water skiing, and sandcastles. Several fighters took part in these competitions. (Y/N) and Richter did all 3.

In volleyball, they were on opposite teams and (Y/N)'s team won. They got a blue 1st place ribbon. The surfing one was in pairs so they teamed up with eachother. They were pretty good but didn't get 1st place though. They got 2nd. And the sandcastle was single, pairs, and trios. (Y/N) and Richter got the Most Decorative award, which was a medium sized gold trophy with their names engraved at the base. They were also given a picture of them holding the trophy with their sandcastle in front of them. This wasn't a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place contest.

Time Skip

Now it's sunset and everyone had an extraordinary day at the beach. Food, shopping, events, and fun. This was a great first time for Richter in Smash, and a more exciting beach trip for (Y/N).

(Y/N) was done packing and ready to depart. She's at the waters edge, fully dressed, watching the sunset and thinking about her day with Richter.

This day turned out to be more than just a vacation for Richter and (Y/N). This trip brought both of them so much closer to each other. Now Richter was just one step away.

Your POV

(Sigh). Today was such an amazing day. All those competitions were exciting, the food was fresh, and this sunset is lovely. Before we all leave though, I wanna have a little talk with Richter.

I just turned around and saw Richter walking towards me. I was no longer in my bikini thank goodness. We both smiled and said "Hello.". He kept walking until he stood next to me, facing the sunset as well.

"So, (Y/N). Today I had so much fun. You were right about that description you gave of this place. Even though neither of us went to the hotel or any of the shops, I still had a blast here. What about you?".

"I had a blast here as well. Even though I've been to this beach with the others before, I'd say this one was the most exciting. Time really does fly when you're having fun.".

After a few more seconds of watching the sunset and listening to the waves, we faced each other and continued our conversation. When we fully came face to face, Richter carefully held both of my hands in his. This caused both of us to blush and Richter started to speak in a nervous tone.

"(Sigh)... (Y/N). The very first time I saw you here in Smash you blew me away. Your beauty, your kindness, generosity, and several of your other traits drew me towards you. Like a beautiful fountain of rubies. Every time we socialize I'd feel like we're getting closer and closer together. You make my heart race, make me feel warm inside, and I can't stop thinking about you. There's never been a day where I haven't thought about you. Not even once. I started to have odd feelings about you recently and I thought they were a burden at first. So I told a few Smashers about this and they said that it's not a burden. In actuality, they told me it was love. After thinking about it and they were right. So...".

Omg. Does Richter really love me!?

After taking a deep breath in then out, he said, "I love you (Y/N). Do you love me as well?".

I just stood there, in shock, with my mouth agape. I couldn't say anything due to this surprise so I tackled Richter in a hug, onto the sand, and kissed him. His eyes widened in surprise but he kissed and hugged me back immediately.

We stayed like that for a bit until someone told us that it's time to leave. And that someone was Simon, who was smiling. Peach, Rosalina, the twin tacticians, and Roy were right behind him, smiling as well. Roy even gave 2 thumbs up. Geez that silly red head.

We blushed and ended our kiss. Then we got off the sand and onto the bus. There were 2 open seats in the back so we sat there. It was slightly chilly in the back so me and Richter kept each other warm with hugs.

On the ride home me and Richter exchanged a few kisses once in a while, still hugging each other. We both kept thinking about the day till we both fell asleep on the bus.

~~~~~
Sorry this took so long. Haven't been on Wattpad for a while so I didn't know I got this request till recently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 108 83
So this is where I am planning on giving short or maybe long Samples of what could happen in The Story,s that I think would be cool And you can C...
186K 2.4K 106
Alright, so this is my first fanfiction, so just bear with me. Also I am busy sometimes. But requests for now are open. Also if ya like this story go...
143K 3.7K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...