Helltaker One shots (Requests...

By Mr_kodeo

One shots based on the Indie game Helltaker; where one man descends hell to build up his demon Harem! (I am p... More

REQUESTS OPEN
Cerberus x Helltaker : A Big Mistake part1
Yandere Lucifer x Helltaker : Pride Is a Sin
Beelzebub x Helltaker : Together in The Abyss
NEW BOOK! (URGENT)

Modeus x Male sin of greed reader : The Lustful And The Greedy

4.7K 45 77
By Mr_kodeo

[Requested by: Pretty much everyone reading the story]

[Cover art: https://ammonmk-2.tumblr.com/post/619905729412972544]

[See end for notes]

It was time for the seven deadly sins to gather.

It had been thousands of years since the last meeting of the seven deadly sins, and centuries since they had spoken to each other. The sins only ever interacted with one another if needed, as they were absurdly busy keeping hell in check and sorting the sinners out depending on their sin.

The first sin and leader of the sins was Skolar; the sin of wrath. Skolar was a big and burly man, easily towering over everyone at 7'2. He bore the iconic demon silver hair in a crew cut and a silver goatee with the normal red eyes. He wore a faux leather biker jacket with a white sports singlet underneath, and finished his look with black dress pants and dress shoes.

Lazarus; the sin of pride, had gelled his silver hair back, John Wick style. He wore black leather fingerless tactical gloves, a black blazer with a red symbol of a galloping horse on the back, a red dress shirt underneath along with black dress pants and black dress shoes.

Pandemonica; the sin of sloth, wore a red long sleeved shirt underneath a long sleeved black blazer, accompanied by a black pencil skirt and black gloves. The demon of sloth wore her hair in large curls as well as a ponytail.

Adonis; the sin of envy, wore a black loin skirt and a black bra, showing off large amounts of her bare skin and cleavage. Her hair was done up in a bun with a few loose strands here and there. If she wasn't the sin of envy, she definitely would have been the sin of lust.

Olympia; the sin of gluttony, wore a black sheath dress with a short red collar and tie. Her hair style was that of a waterfall braid as well as the normal silver hair that every demon had. She had a little beauty mark on her right cheek and had a red tattoo of a pig on the back of her neck.

Modeus; the sin of lust, wore a black blazer with a red turtleneck sweater underneath, along with her red leggings and black pencil skirt. Her silver hair was wavy and unruly, with lots of cowlicks.

Finally, Y/n; the sin of greed. Y/n wears a black bomber jacket around his shoulders, a style similar to his cousin; High prosecutor Justice. He also wears a red tweed vest on top of a black dress shirt, with black dress pants and shoes. The sin of greed had his hair styled in an undercut, and topped off his look with a golden chain necklace with a fox and frog pendant hanging from it.

The group of legends and myths were seated at a rather large table in a meeting room, with Lucifer; the queen of hell, at the head. She sat in her elegant throne, sipping at the wine glass that seemed to never leave her palm.

Earlier, when the sins first arrived through the door, they had immediately begun exchanging greetings, chatting and just catching up. It wasn't often that the sins were able to converse with each other like this, work kept them too busy for such things.

Lucifer had let the sins talk for a few minutes after their arrival. Before becoming the queen of hell, and when heaven and hell were still on friendly terms, Lucifer had assisted the seven heavenly virtues and the previous seven deadly sins with their jobs, and let's just say those jobs got very boring very fast. She had made a few friends before the treaty between hell and heaven broke, and she was always ecstatic to see them when she had the chance too, hence the reason she let them chatter.

Now, onto the main question. You might be wondering, for what reason would Lucifer have for calling all the sins from their duties?

Well, let's find out.

Around thirteen minutes later after finishing her fourth cup of wine and somehow staying sober, Lucifer cleared her throat in a professional like manner.

"Greetings, my dear agents of sin. May I please have your attention?" Lucifer spoke in a tone that boasted of power and authority, her booming voice immediately silenced the chattering voices of the other demons. In a matter of seconds, all eyes were on her, everyone paying the utmost attention to their queen.

Lucifer smiled at the respect that they were showing. Sometimes, there would be a few demons that would ignore the commands of their queen, an action that infuriated Lucifer to no end. Even demons that seemed very loyal to her at first could stop listening to her in the blink of an eye, the only demons that were loyal and would remain loyal until given an extremely good reason not to were the high prosecutors and the agents of sin. No matter what, she could always count on them, and that's what made her smile.

"Thank you. Now, onto business. As you know, I only ever call the seven deadly sins unless it's something very important, correct?"

Lucifer received a few nods as a response as well as a thumbs up from Y/n. Good enough, she supposed.

"Well, I have a very important problem for you all to deal with, and it needs to be dealt with now."

"Is it the helltaker? If so, then I'm sure you don't need all of us to kill him." The sin of wrath stated.

"No, it's not him. The Helltaker is a miniscule problem that I'm sure will sort itself out, it's only a matter of time before he gets himself killed."

"Is it about the lack of sinners appearing in hell?" Olympia mumbled as she stuffed her mouth with french fries. Many would wonder how the sin of gluttony kept her figure despite the endless amounts of food she ate.

"No, although that might become a problem later on."

"Global warming?" said Y/n.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow at Y/n's remark while a few of the other sins gave short chuckles.

"Y/n, this is hell, global warming doesn't exist here."

Lucifer sighed in irritation. Though she trusted these demons with her life, they really failed to meet her expectations at times, especially Y/n, but the sin of greed was far more than meets the eye, that was something Lucifer knew very well. Though he was more carefree and childish than his peers, he was in fact the most reliable of them all, and was made an agent of sin before the others.

"Do none of you know of the biggest problem hell is facing right now? No one?"

"But I already said Global warming."

"Y/n, that's a problem the mortals have to deal with, not us."

The demon of sloth; Pandemonica, pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head. Sometimes, Pandemonica couldn't tell if Y/n acted stupid on purpose or if he really was mentally retarded.

"Miss Morningstar, don't bother asking them, they clearly don't keep up to date with what's happening in hell. As for the answer, I believe it was the mysterious portals that are opening up in hell."

A small smile made its way onto Lucifer's face. Though at times the sins could prove to be incompentent, she could always count on Pandemonica, her most disciplined and sensible sin.

"Yes, that is exactly right, dear."

Pandemonica held a smug smirk, while her associates growled at her. She knew that she was the queen's favourite sin, and they knew it too, it was blatantly obvious and angered the other sins.

Lucifer stood from her seat and slowly paced around the room, arms folded and eyes narrowed.

"Since you apparently don't know, let me enlighten you all as to what is happening, so listen closely." The sins scooted closer in the seats, paying close attention to what Lucifer had to say, all but Y/n who instead favoured flipping his signature coin that he carried everywhere, though he was still listening.

"Around three months ago, near the main entrance of hell where Cerberus patrols, they reported seeing a gateway leading to the mortal realm open up. The triplets quickly sealed the portal a few seconds after its opening and filed a report. Last month we had six reports of six different gateways opening at random locations, with some stray deer, antelope, human and even a lion coming through the portals."

"What happened to the lion?" Adonis asked abruptly. This came as no surprise to the other sins, as they knew of her love for feline creatures.

"Oh? I gave it to Lazarus since he asked me for it."

Said demon was smiling cheekily, while the sin of envy was looking at him with a jealousy so intense that it would put Yanderes to shame.

She really wanted a pet lion.

"Now, as I was saying. The things that came through the portals were minor inconveniences that were easily dispatched of, but just three days ago a platoon of mortal soldiers came in through a newly opened gateway. A couple of demons were injured with one even dying, along with some heavy destruction to property, but in the end we were able to subdue and kill the mortal intruders."

The whole room was quiet, even Y/n had stopped flipping his coin and was now completely taken by Lucifer's words. For a few moments, nobody said anything. Even though the other demons were weaker than the sins, it was still exceedingly difficult to kill a demon, so the fact a demon had died to a platoon of soldiers was alarming, and it was even more worrying since the population of the mortal world was ten times the size of hell's population. If the mortals were to invade Hell, who knows how many demons would die. The sin of wrath and leader of the sins; Skolar, was the first to speak.

"So, you want us to try and stop these portals from opening?" Y/n questioned the queen. Like it was mentioned before, Y/n may act incompotent but he wasn't stupid, he was far more careful than any of the others and paid very close attention when others thought him to be messing around. Even the sin of greed knew how dangerous the mission was.

"No, not stop them, rather just close as many as you can find and make sure that no one else gets hurt. I'll send out a team later on to try and scout the source of these anomalies and hopefully be able to use their power for our own uses in the near future."

"With all due respect Lucifer, why send us of all demons? Surely there are others just as capable or maybe more capable than us?" Skolar argued.

"Because I know that you all can look after yourselves in the case that danger decides to present itself."

Lucifer plopped back into her seat with a newly filled wine glass that had materialised from thin air. She took a sip before lowering it just a bit so skolar could see her glaring at him.

"And Skolar, don't question my decisions next time. I want you to remember that I do everything with reason."

"I understand, Miss morningstar." Skolar replied. Lucifer nodded at his obedience.

"Listen up everyone!" She suddenly shouted. "Before we start, I will assign each of you an area. The area I assign you is where you will patrol for the next couple of days. You are not to leave these areas unless it is of urgent importance or unless you are filing a report. Do I make myself clear?"

All the sins nodded was her answer.

"Alright, stand up and be ready to receive your orders by the queen!" Skolar barked.

Each of the sins rose from their spots, and once they were given their assigned areas by Skolar and Lucifer they filed through the door, eager to start. It was the first time in a while that they would be doing something different from their usual jobs.

Y/n rubbed his hands in excitement.

Today was going to be fun.

~

Today was not fun.

After Lucifer and Skolar had sent off the sins to different locations of hell, Y/n had encountered three gateways in the first five hours of his departure. Not only that, but just before all the sins left the tower, Skolar had decided to pair up the sins with a partner, just to be on the safe side. Y/n didn't really mind the idea of partnering up with someone, he just wished it was someone he was more familiar with, like Olympia or Lazarus, maybe even Pandemonica.

Who was he partnered with? Why none other than the sin of lust herself; Modeus. During the meeting and the chatter they had first thing after arriving, she had not spoken a word, which was unusual for her character. Y/n had only realised she was there when Skolar had pointed out that she would be his partner for the next few weeks.

For the first day of patrolling, it was deathly silent. Y/n had never remotely spoken with Modeus at all since he became the sin of greed, the only sins he actually conversed with being Lazarus, Olympia and Pandemonica. He was on good terms with Skolar, but they did occasionally clash, and he never really liked Adonis due to her superiority complex and stuck-up personality. As for Modeus, his initial thoughts on her when she joined the sins weren't good. The sheer amount of sexual desire the demon harboured was tremendous. He understood that every demon, including himself, had sexualy urges that needed to be satisfied from time to time, and it just so happens that he could keep his in check. But, unlike the demons of hell that craved sex on the daily, she practically lived off of sex. For Modeus, sex was living, which added to the fact of why he found her tame and timid personality that she currently had to be very strange.

Currently, the two were cleaning up a few mortal corpses from a fresh gateway that had opened moments ago. The mortal soldiers that had come through the gateway were no match for the combined power of the sins of lust and greed, and as a result the two had won the battle in the span of a few seconds.

As Y/n threw a body into a nearby pit of fire, he decided to himself he would start a conversation, since the sin of lust's sudden change in personality meant that she definitely wouldn't.

"So, Modeus," Y/n caught the demons attention. "What kind of stuff do you do for fun?"

The demon rubbed her chin and thought for a good long moment.

"I fuck with mortals." She stated blandly.

"...When you say 'fuck' with mortals, do you mean sexually, or that you mess around with them?"

"Y/n, I am the sin of lust, what do you think the answer is?"

"So what you're saying is that all you ever do is fuck with humans?"

"Yes."

For a second, Y/n had a shocked expression, but then that expression turned to one of pity.

"I'm not gonna lie, that's kinda sad, not to mention that it sounds kinda boring."

"It's better than obsessing over money and other weird stuff, sin of greed."

"But with money, you can buy anything you want!"

"That may be true, but money isn't everything, sex is."

Y/n huffed and turned on his heel, crossing his arms and pouting.

"I'll pretend you didn't just say that."

Modeus rolled her eyes at her co-workers' antics, and went back to work. For the next few days the duo went around their assigned area, clearing out any unfortunate humans and sealing the portals.

After a day of endless wandering and fighting, Modeus began to whine to her partner.

"Y/n, can't we take a break? My legs are sore!"

"That's probably cause your fat. Your legs wouldn't be sore if you lost a few pounds prior to the mission." He simply said. Modeus slapped the back of his head, obtaining a light snicker from the receiver.

"I'm joking, I'm joking! My legs are getting sore too, so we'll just take a short break here." Y/n stopped in the middle of his walking and slowly set himself down, sighing in bliss as his muscles took the chance to rest. Modeus sat down a few feet away from him, slowly rubbing at her aching thighs. She didn't notice, but Y/n snuck a few peaks here and there.

"So how long do you want to-" Y/n never got to finish his sentence as a bright light flashed, blinding them both.

Another gateway had opened.

Y/n and Modeus were too disoriented to notice the incoming footsteps till it was too late. The moment the sin of greed opened his eyes, he was met with a knife to the chest by a human soldier.

"Y/n!" The sin of lust cried out. She dashed forward in hopes of assisting, but the human soldier whipped out a pistol and fired a few rounds into her head with terrifying precision. Y/n's eyes widened in horror as her lifeless body slammed onto the ground with a fresh pool of scarlet liquid pooling underneath.

"Modeus!"

The human grabbed Y/n by the throat to prevent him talking or running, and shoved him onto the ground, earning a painful yelp from the demon. Slowly, the human made his way to Y/n, twirling his knife in his hand in a threatening demeanor. He placed a boot on Y/n's chest, stomping on it and twisting his heel to make the demon below his foot feel excruciating pain.

The human grinned, his yellow teeth in full view. Y/n inwardly cringed at the sight of them, but that didn't matter as the soldier stomped on his face.

The mortal raised his knife in the air, the metal shining from the light of the gateway, but before the human could bring down the weapon on its victim, a pair of demon claws bursted through the humans skull, instantly killing him while a few bits of brain dropped onto Y/n.

Y/n was not expecting to see Modeus still alive, much less saving him. Modeus threw the now dead mortal off her hands and fell to Y/n's side.

"Oh my satan! Y/n, are you ok!?" Modeus was poking at the holes in Y/n's chest, receiving a few grunts as a reaction.

"H-how are you s-still a-alive?" Y/n stumbled on his words. Modeus cutely tilted her head to the side as if the answer was obvious.

"Didn't you know that I have regenerative powers?"

Y/n widened his eyes in surprise. Right now, he was very glad he was paired with Modeus. The sin of greed began unbuttoning his vest and shirt, to which Modeus couldn't help but watch with a line of drool falling from her mouth.

"What are you doing, Y/n? Do you want to have sex?" Modeus asked in her stupor.

Y/n chuckled at her question.

"No, not right now." Y/n said while adding a wink at the end.

Modeus could feel herself heating up. When this was all over, she would have to take care of some private business. Modeus could feel the heat down below and was trying her hardest to not push Y/n down and have intercourse with him there and then.

Without warning, Y/n grabbed hold of her hands.

Modeus felt her mind go into meltdown and her body heat up to the hottest it's ever been. She tried to pull her hands away, but Y/n kept a firm grip on them.

"W-w-what are y-you d-d-doing!?" She spluttered. She felt the heat in her netherregions growing by the second.

"P-please just bare w-with it." Y/n pleaded.

Modeus wanted to protest and pull away, but seeing the poor state Y/n was in and the sound of desperation in his voice, she let him do the most sinful act ever to her.

He held her hand.

Y/n gave her a thankful smile as she settled down and began holding his other hand. He closed his eyes and began concentrating his power. A faint glow emitted from their hands, surprising Modeus. She watched as the light gradually faded till it was completely gone.

"W-what was that?" She asked him. Modeus heard the little dings of the bullets as they were pushed from Y/n's chest. She was astounded as the flesh and meat began mending themselves back together until his chest was completely healed, there wasn't even a scar left.

"Regeneration!" Y/n replied. His voice was no longer strained, now it was its usual happy tone.

"I didn't know you had regenerative powers too!"

"That's because I don't."

The sin of lusts expression changed to one of confusion, till it hit her. Y/n was the sin of Greed. What is something a greedy person will do when they want something? They'll take it.

"Y-you stole my power!?"

"I didn't steal it, I merely copied it." Y/n said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his signature coin, flipping it up and down. Modeus breathed in relief, she was glad that Y/n wasn't hurt, but was upset that he was brushing off what had just happened.

"Man, that's a really useful power you have there." Y/n complimented. The sin of lust exploded into a crimson colour.

"Complimenting me?! Y-you p-pervert!" She yelled.

"What's wrong with compliments?"

"C-compliments are something only perverts do!" She responded.

"You think compliments are perverted? Well, if you think that's perverted, wait till you hear about romance."

It was at that point that her brain shutdown. Modeus passed out on the spot from the lewdness of the conversation and fell right into Y/n's arms, the latter looking bewildered at his colleagues' state. Soon, his bewilderment turned to laughter. He liked being around Modeus, maybe even more than Lazarus and Olympia. There was just something about her that was so interesting, so intriguing, so intoxicating, so fun.

Y/n picked Modeus up in a bridal style and began walking back to Lucifer's tower. He couldn't continue the patrol without bringing her back, besides, he had to file a report about what happened anyways. For a brief moment, a look of dread took over Y/n's face. He was NOT looking forward to the paperwork. He just hoped nothing would happen while he was gone.

The demon of lust began to wriggle in Y/n's grasp, earning her his undivided attention. Modeus had the look of ecstasy on her face. Most likely a wet dream, Y/n had thought to himself.

For reasons unknown, Y/n felt the sudden urge to lean down and kiss her.

Y/n blushed at the thought, but who was he to keep denying his urges? Sometimes, it was better to act on them.

The sin of greed leaned down and gave her a light peck on the forehead. Even when unconscious, Modeus still blushed at contact of his lips on her skin.

Y/n felt something inside him stir up as he continued to watch her sleeping form and a blush dusted his cheeks. Y/n couldn't resist the feeling in his chest leaned down to kiss her on both her cheeks this time. Seeing her squirm under his touch made him go for another kiss.

The feeling in his chest had not died down, it had in fact increased tenfold. The feeling in his chest screamed at him for more contact with her, Y/n couldn't find it in himself to stop, and as a result he continued to pester her with kisses till they arrived at the tower.

Sometimes, it paid off to be greedy.

[And another chapter is finished! I'll be honest with you all, this chapter was the most fun of them all to write, and the concept of it is just so interesting to me. I don't know about you guys, but I would LOVE to write a full blown book about Y/n the sin of greed. I'll tell you what, if i get enough comments asking for an actual book of Y/n the sin of greed, then I shall deliver exactly that. Also, my schedule is a bit busy, so i might deliver chapters later than intended, sorry about that. Anyways, the next chapter will be an Azazel chapter, and then another Cerberus chapter, then I'll select one request from the request page and do that next. Till next time my fellow Helltaker fans!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.6M 54.2K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.8K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
887K 41K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one