Survivors ( bellarke fanfic...

By vettz_

The second book . The first book is leaders , go read it ! Bellamy and Clarke fan fic More

Prologue
This isnt real
Leaving yet agian .
And i thought you were innocent .
Don't
Going to help Lincoln
Thoughts
May we meet again
Note : Read all and comment
"I know .."
How far we've come
Love is weakness
Mission
Bellamy .
Its war clarke .People die
Heres to the beginig of the war
Her people over our alliance
The war is won and i cant go on
Authers note : make a deal
Love isnt Weakness Its strentgh
make amends with those close to you
To talk and be young. To find where we stand
Lets lay here
Clarke.
Love drives me crazy but what I've done drives me insane.
Where oh Where
Ill find you always
* Authers note * i need you
Is this the end?
What Lies Ahead
Book three , chapter 1 is up!!
NEW BOOK PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!!!

I proved myself .

5.4K 177 22
By vettz_

Clarke :

It was dark . Ravins screams filled the air. I could feel the liquid ,being Finns blood on my hands .
" I proved myself. " I mutter to her and She nods .

"And now our truce begins , Take him down . " Their leader says and two grounders untie him.
Finns body is limp and lifeless.
His eyes shoots open and I step back .

"Finn? " I barely manage to say .
I could feel a whole new rush of tears come to me when I realize I just Imagined it. I must've. I know he was dead .

"We want his body . to bury him with our people " I add as they take them away.

"Alright " she says and the two grounders follow me back to camp .

Cheers arouse from the people who wanted Finn dead .
Silence from the quiet ones , who wanted to find another way . who were sad I had to end it.

Then I see Bellamy with eyes of sympathy . holding ravin. who looked at me with disgust .

From behind some people take Finns body and the grounders leave .

Ravin breaks loose of Bellamy and charges at me .

"He's all I had !! He was my family ! " She screams and crys. " he loved you ! You killed him with my knife ! I said kill the grounder ! You lied to me " she yells and pushes me back .

"I had no choice ! " I yell back coming back to my first position.

" You did .and you picked the wrong one " she says and two guards take her arms .

" Bring her to confinement until she calms down " my mom says and she looks at me .

"Clarke "

"Don't . "

"You did the right thing " she says trying to comfort me . but I decline .

" Did I ? "

( feed back ! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 4.1K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
926K 22.4K 70
The 100. The writing is iffy in the beginning. You will see how I grow when the stories grow. It's bellarke. And the ending of every chapter will ge...
65.4K 2.6K 43
The 100 fall from the Sky. Two leaders, an immense sacrifice for their people, a slow burning love story. How will they survive? How will they get th...
26K 525 29
"๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...