Zach Herron images

By zachherron55

Zach Herron 1/5 of why don't we! Just some thoughts, hope u enjoy. And sry their some spelling errors. More

I dont know what to call this!
Daniel old friend
Bestie picks my bea
Prom
Bestie picks my bea part 2
New Singers
Skater girl
Sisters
Babysitter
Ellen
Ellen part 2
Panic attack
Tutor
Paper
Wedding
Model
EBEN sister
Say u would let go
Weekend on water
Food court
Skip

Where am i

56 0 0
By zachherron55

U and a few friends just moved to LA, and u some how got lost. Ur phone is dead, and ur looking for ur new house, ur move in today. All ur stuff is their, u don't know were u are. Ur in the middle of what feels like no where, final found a house. It was modern looking, kinda looks like the one I'm moving into, but it's not the same. U start walking up to the door, when The door opened, their was a blond hair boy who answer the door.
Corbyn: um.. hello? Do u need anything?
U: yess, so I just moved here, and I'm already lost, and my phone is dead, I was wondering if I could borrow a charger, or somebody phone. I'm sry I'm y/n.
Corbyn: nice to met u, it np, my friend Zach got lost 7 times in the first week of living here. U can come in.
He let u in, when u walk in u saw 4 other boys, the all gave Corbyn, and me a weird look. But Corbyn ran out of the room.
Jack: no to be rude or anything, but who are u?
U: sry I'm y/n, I just moved here today and I somehow already got lost, and my phone is dead.
Zach: That suck, but I know that feeling. I'm Zach, and this is jack Jonah, and Daniel.
Corbyn walk into the room, with a charger. And handed it to me.
U: thanks
Corbyn: no problem
Zach: so why did u move her?
Zach said moving to the side, signaling me to sit next to him. I was about to answer, but got interrupted by Jonah
Jonah: me, jack, Corbyn and jack have to go get some stuff, Zach to u mind staying hear?
Zach: no problem
They left leaving me and Zach.
Zach: u never answer my question?
U:  I'm friends with people that are older then me, so they already lived in LA, and so for my 17 birthday my parents let me move in with them.
Zach; ya, all the boys who live here are older then me.
U: u all live here
Zach: yop
U and Zach started talking and had fun. Played some games u didn't ever realize the time u till one for ur friends called, asking u were u been. She sent me the address to the house for the 2ed time. It turned out Zach lived next to u. Over the years u and Zach had some crazy adventures.
——————————————————
Author note,
That was a short one, and wasn't my best. Sry for all the spelling errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×
336K 4.9K 49
Well..... READ IT LIMELIGHTS!!! Update: I was really young when I wrote this so the grammar is gonna be bad, Im working on it don't come at me!! Im...
5K 211 78
See what your life would be like with one of the Why Don't We Boys! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Zach
159K 6.3K 41
[𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕] WHY DONT WE ! - written by faith!