"Who. Hurt. You." TheFamousFi...

By pokemonmaster9

What if every time one of Bryan's animatronics get hurt, so does Bryan? What if it was in such a way that no... More

Prologue
Gallery
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
I'm back
update

Chapter Eighteen

2.9K 84 251
By pokemonmaster9

Bryan's Pov

Helpy was worried about me after that. I mean, with everything that happened today, if I was her I would be worried too.

Now, I'm just standing in front of the last racing game, not really caring to read the name. Michael, who was to my right, asked me quietly with a touch of worry in his voice,"Hey Bryan, what happened today?"

"Sorry Michael, it doesn't usually happen this was only the second or third time..." I trailed off. I decided to buy racer game and gave the money to Liam.

"Hey, Liam. The people that where transporting Happy Frog almost damaged some of her wiring. Could you make sure that it doesn't happen again?" I asked the blonde.

His eyes widen at the news, "Golly! They all could have flipped a trap some sorta attack mode that's bound to be in them their papers that comes with these things." He explained while pointing to the pamphlets. He quickly wrote a note on a sheet of paper with a red sharpe.

"Don't you worry now chum, the next fella shall be delivered like a feather on a cloud." Liam said with click of his pen and a smile on his face.

"Thanks again Liam, can't wait to see ya next time." I said with a two fingered salute.

Micheal, who stood next to me the entire time, was dragged by myself out the door. The others quickly followed.

"Look, Helpy spent money that I didn't really have. I'm basically living off of my seco- my money from my old job since I have been here almost three weeks now and have been paid with coins that are only acceptable by these shops.

"Keep in mind that they have stolen from each and every one of my pay checks. So when I saw that the ten thousand dollars I had saved in my private, supposedly unknown account, gone.

"I was a little mad. There's a reason I had built those rooms. And that money was part of it. I can't tell any of you this reason. However I did have those rooms built for more than one purpose. They are safety rooms in all regards of danger.

"Don't worry guys, Michael won't be the only other person to know of them soon. I just need to finish a couple of them." I concluded as we where back at the pizzeria. I walked up to the glass door and pushed it open. I held it with my arm and gave a mock bow before saying, "After you."

Light giggles emitted from the 'audience' at my attempt to lighten the mood.

"Now, who wants to play some murder?" I asked with a large smile and a malicious glint in my eyes.

"Um, no thank you!" Said Happy Frog and Baby before they ran off to the kitchen. My gaze landed on the others, "Looks like it just the five of us then! Unless you don't wish to participate Michael." I offered.

"No, I'll join you." The British male said, heading towards the back.

'Who wants to take slight control in the game?' I asked my counterparts, smiling to the three animatronics before heading to the portal as well.

'I think we are getting a new person today. Might as well let them take over after we give them the run down. But only share control,since they won't get the gist of things for a while.' Fallen said, meanwhile I was waiting next to the portal for the bots to get here.

'Sure, but if they don't want to one of you guys can instead.' I replied mentally before asking the four beings in the room if they where ready.

After they all had agreed I counted down. "Three... Two... One! Ahhhh!" I screamed, before jumping in.

~~~
Just as I had thought, we where playing murder.

'Hello? I'm SCP 000 otherwise known as Phoenix. However I am also a scientist at the foundation. I was told by the other Bryan's that I had to tell you this and receive a nickname?' Scp Bryan asked. I blinked as I received the role of Innocent.

'Hello! Okay, so if you wish we can split control of my body, however I must ask that I do all the talking untill you feel comfortable acting like me.' I replied, running around the snowy map. He agreed and with a blink of my eyes we now split control.

'Alright, the rules of this game is to survive, however if you are the detective you have to find the murderer. And if your a murderer you have to kill everyone.' I explained as he walked around.

"Hey, Bryan, are you the murderer? You've been really quite." Asked Spring.

"No, I just don't want to tell you guys where I'm hiding!" I explained.

"Well, Lefty already died, since you seemed to zone out." Michael said, passing my hiding spot.

Scp, who I'm planing on nicknaming Flame, crouched down further. 'What do you think about the nickname Flame?' I asked the Scp.

Flame smiled outwardly and nodded slightly, seeing as he had control of our body.

We checked the timer and it seemed that no one had found us. The murderer turned out to be Michael, who found us the moment the timer ran out. I yelped in victory as we got ready to hop into the next round.

"Did you seriously hide there the entire time?! I passed you about five times!" Michael exclaimed incredulously.

"Yup!" We nodded, a goofy smile on our face courtesy of Flame.

"Geez, well that was a good play! We better get ready for the next round though." Spring said, his 'spirit' walking over to us.

~~~

It's been a few rounds, but Flame and I are finally the murderer.

I asked Flame if I could take full control and he can just observe and he agreed. My eyes, still brown and orange, where the only indication that we still had split control.

I covered my left eye with my hair so that I wasn't questioned on why it was orange. Once I received the knife though, I was ready for the hunt.

"So, Bryan, are you going to hide again?" Lefty asked, walking towards me.

"No, I don't really know a good hiding spot in this place yet. If I do find one I'll just hide there the next time we are in this map." I lied smoothly.

He nodded and we walked around together until he made the silly mistake of walking partially in front of me.

To make my act convincing, I had yelled "Lefty, watch out!" Before stabbing him.

"Wait, did the murderer seriously throw that at me?!" Lefty yelled from the 'afterlife'.

"They did, and I don't even know where they went either!" I exclaimed. 'You are really sneaky, you know that?' Flame asked, 'I know, I just need to blow off some steam though so I'm going to make sure we win.'

"The worst part was that I almost had enough gold for a gun..." Lefty said sadly.

"I'm sorry Lefty, I'll try to win this for us innocents!" I cheered.

Lefty laughed at my rhyme and said "Thanks Bryan."

"Bryan, what if your the murderer?" Helpy asked immediately after. This made everyone start questioning me.

"If I was the murderer, you would have been the first one I hunted down. Purely because I'm still mad at you." I told her, wondering how we can hear each other even if we are nowhere near one another.

"Actually, that makes sense." Spring started, "I would still be mad as well if something like that happened to me. And I assume that you would take a murderous round as an outlet so that you don't blow up in anger, am I right?" He questioned.

'How did he-' 'I'll answer that later' I interrupted Flame. I laughed at Spring comment and said "I expected nothing less from you Spring, you're like a second father to me!" I giggled, finding Micheal and throwing my knife.

"Hey!" Micheal yelled out in response, "Is something wrong with that Micheal?" I asked innocently, my voice laced with false sadness.

"No, I have no problem with that, I just died though!" He sighed, shouting in anger at the last statement. I quickly walked the way that I came from as to avoid suspision.

"Geeze, is there anyone around you?" Asked Spring worriedly.

"No, their isn't. And that's the weirdest part!" He grumbled. I cheered silently as my getaway was a success.

"I'm sorry to hear that Mike, oh, sorry, can I call you Mike?" I asked, shyly once i caught the mistake.

"Hm? Yeah! I don't mind." He replied, laughing afterwords.

That made me smile as I continued my hunt. We still have three minutes so I'm not too worried.

"Hi Bryan!" Spring greeted, which made me jump. I turned around and there he was with Helpy beside him.

"Hi Spring, hi Helpy!" I greeted, waving at them.

"This is sort of weird that we all just met up randomly," Helpy said nervously.

"It is actually... So, who's the detective?" Spring asked.

"That was me." Mike replied.

"Wait really?!" I said aloud accidentally.

"Yeah, didn't you see that it said the gun was dropped?" Mike asked.

"No, actually because I was more worried about where I was. I actually was lost for a good minute." I grumbled ashamedly.

Flame, however, knew I was mentally smirking as he was as well. "But that just mean we have two survivers and a killer." I concluded, my eyes widening.

But before either of them had a chance to back away I stabbed both of them. After they died there was a shocked silence filling the room.

"Sorry Lefty, I did say I would make sure we win, I just didn't win for the innocent." I smiled sadly.

"I thought it was you!" Helpy yelled out as she was the first to shake away the surprise.

"You should have stuck with your gut," I said with a shrug and a small smile.

"You where really sneaky Bryan," Lefty laughed.

"Hehe, thanks? I guess? I'm not usually sneaky, only when the situation calls for it." I replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Helpy asked. "Oh, nothing. I just used to play Hide and Seek a lot as a kid." I laughed nervously. My tone of voice conveyed that I didn't wish to continue this topic.

~~~

After a few more round of Flame controlling our body and him playing as the detective, we headed back to the pizzeria.

I checked my watch and saw that it was 6:00pm. "Hey guys? Do you mind if I leave and come back for the vent shift? I need to go somewhere and it closes in about an hour." I asked, hoping to be allowed to leave.

"Yeah, sure. You don't really have to check the vents until 8:00 anyway." Micheal replied.

"Thank you so much! I'll be back soon." I exclaimed before running out of the pizzeria. 'Flame, could you get Sora for me please?' I asked.

'Sure thing Bryan.' He replied, moments later I felt my left eye switch colors and heard an alluring voice say 'you called?'

'Could you make me a portal to my parents' grave?' I asked, still running until I was a good distance into the forest.

'Of course,' he replied, taking control of an arm to summon his staff and create the portal. I walked in and noticed he brought me directly in front of their grave. "Thank you Sora, may I ask for one more thing?"

Before I even received a response, some flowers appeared in my arms.

"Thank you..." I murmured happily. 'No problem Bryan, just call me when you wish to go back.' With that, my left eye turned brown once more and I sat in front of the stone.

"Hey mom, hey dad. Sorry that it's been so long. I have been trying to make a name for myself. I own a pizzeria now! It's in the Fazebear franchise, I know how much you liked animatronics.

"I actually know the previous CEO by first name basis! Yeah... He's an animatronic now, but you know the dangers of the job, you two being night guards and all.

"I feel like I will be able to change the companies fate. Even if it's only with my location. I won't let my pizzeria burn to the ground. Not without a fight. Isn't that usually the outcome? The building burning?

"I have made some new friends! I think you would like them. They are sorta me but from different dimensions. There's Draco, Chris Afton, Vile, Brianna, Veilina, Sora, Fallen, my sides, Bry who is a kid version of me, Lumine, and Flame! They are all really cool! They helped me out in some tough situations, however Draco and Flame have only joined this alternate clan recently.

"I miss you two... I'm sorry but I have to go. The Pizzeria's vents need to need checked. I love you..." I whispered, crying a bit. I whiped my tears before laying down the flowers and standing up. I brushed the dirt off of my jeans before I plastered a smile on my face.

"Hey Sora, do you mind bringing me back to the pizzeria? You can drop me on the street beside the forest so no one gets suspicious." I suggest, smiling to myself.

'Sure, and... We heard what you said. We where trying not to intrude but-' I cut him off with my laughter.

"You guys are apart of me, how would you not hear? Besides, I wanted you all to meet them. Heh, even if it's just me telling them about you guys and you listening. But what I said about you guys is true. It feels like we are a second family." I smiled.

'Thank you.... That's from all of us. Also, chris would like to know their names to see if he recognises them. Since we could hear you, we didn't want to intrude further by seeing as well.' Sora explained.

"Aaron and Lilith Divil. They worked together and had fun at the job, even if it was dangerous. They made friends with the animatronics as well. But one day... The building was caught in flames. No one knows how it happened and there was nothing left but ash and a random endo- skeleton piece here or there." I replied, clearly remembering the article that told me I was orphaned.

'I'm sorry to hear that Bryan...' Chris said before letting Sora take control once more.

"It's okay, It's been years since the incident. Thankfully the memory chips of the animatronics where salvageable and they all live in their own place without human interference now, courtesy of my parents." I smile, knowing that those animatronics will live peacefully in their new dimension.

Sora formed in front of me and gave me a gentle smile and a huge hug before opening the portal. "We'll see you later Bryan, take care!"

Sora disappeared and I walked through the portal.

~~~

"So... This is the night shift..." Micheal droned.

"Yup! Thankfully it's mostly repaired, I believe in the maintenance report they wrote that their was a bridge that they couldn't fix without removing the roof entirely so that's the only thing that isn't in code." I recalled, tapping my chin.

"So is there ever any problems up here?" He asked, turning to me once we are in a vent room.

"No, in fact, I actually found Mr. Afton up here and some coins." I replied before heading down a new hallway.

"Coins?" Micheal asked. "Yeah, some of the coins our sponsors use as currency. Such as bronze and gold." I explained.

"Huh, this seems to be the most humane location we have yet!" Micheal boasted proudly.

I laughed and said, "I hope you didn't just jinx yourself Mike, this is still a Freddy's pizzeria after all."

"Oh no... I really hope I didn't! That would be terrible." Micheal said with his tone serious.

"Hey, don't get all gloomy on me now!" I accused, a goofy smile on my face. How does Lefty make being funny so easy?! I know it isn't, but seriously!

"Hehe, okay, but lets go. We should be done for the night." The brit concluded, taking the lead for the way out.

As we entered the main room I smiled to Micheal and bid him a good night before heading towards my tree of chaos.

~~~

"Honey, I'm home~" I sang iconically as I opened the door.

"Bryan!" Shouted four high pitched voices as they tackled me.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I asked the two kids and two females.

"We wanted to warn you that they want to put you in a dress again." Bry confessed.

"But then they walked into the room." Chris continued.

"And you just happened to walk in seconds after..." Brianna trailed.

"And here we are." Veilina concluded.

I sigh and replied sternly, "fine, just get off of me. Also, I want someone to spell it so I can wear it to the dream world. There are a few people there that I want to piss off."

The girls cheer and the males all look at me weirdly. "Who do you want to piss off?" Lumine asked worriedly.

"Nightmares." I said with no context. Chris's eyes widened and he face-palmed. "Why have I never thought of that!" He sighed.

I just smiled at Chris and let him register what I had said. "Wait... Nightmares as in animatronics that like to kill you in your sleep nightmares?" He asked.

"The one and the same!" I affirmed him.

"How long?" He asked, worry crossing his features.

"Geeze, you all worry to much! It's only been a few weeks. And I already made them hesitate in killing me, twice!" I replied proudly.

The others laugh lightly at my first statement but are still worried by the end.

"I want to try to annoy them and hopefully be a friend someday. Also, I found the gold plush you talked about on my bed when I went to my 'home' that one day." I answered, stoping any future questions.

"Well then... Let's get you in that dress!" Brianna rushed, pulling me off the ground and dragging me to her room.

~~~

'Here we are again. Its just you and me now.' I thought as I starred at the nightmares that had gathered before me.

"What are you wearing..." Foxy asked.

"What do you mean?" I ask playing dumb. "I'm in my pokemon outfit." I say.

"No... Your wearing a dress..." Nightmare said, his expression looking as though he doesn't know what to think about this.

"Prove it." I say challengingly.

"Fine, follow me." Said Fredbear.

I was brought to a mirror and saw my dress 'for the first time'. I was wearing a red, floor long dress with kimono like, shoulder-less, sleeves and lace at the neckline that served as some sort of choker. Around my waist was a black starry bow that was tied at the back. And I have a red hair clip with a black Infinity sign on it.

(Drawing belongs to me. This is basically what im doing for the YouTube version of this book.)

"Oh, Chris tried to warn me of this." I say, bringing out my trump card.

"Did you say Chris? As in Chris Afton?!" Bonnie asked hopefully.

"Yeah! He's actually a version of me from a different universe." I say slowly, hoping that things don't go sour.

"Wow... We haven't seen Chris in years... Is he okay?" Chica asked.

"Let me try to summon him. If it doesn't work I'll tell you myself." I offered. They seemed to be happy with the chance to talk to Chris so I went ahead and tried to summon him.

"Hey Bryan, do you like the dress?" Chris asked, giggling lightly.

"Yeah, I do! It's sooo soft!" I gush, we looked each other in the eye. Silence filled the room before the two of us started laughing at our childish antics.

"Oh, hey guys! Long time no see!" Chris waved happily.

The nightmares just tackled him in a hug and we ended up chatting for the rest of the night.

It was nice! Minus getting killed a couple of times so that the conversation could continue...

Sorry for the wait... I hope the longer chapter makes up for it. I'm sorry for not updating sooner, it's just that some unfortunate things came up... As you saw with the picture, I'll be drawing for the rest of the videos for this book (which just means longer wait times for videos-) that's also why I asked if anyone knew how to animate.

I hope you all have enjoyed the chapter!

Phionex out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 600 16
(Cover is Mine) Bryan has watched as Springtrap and Molten plan something that he doesn't like.So Bryan begins to make his own plan to stop them. His...
50.7K 928 32
{No y/n, requests open} {A collection of Matt Sturniolo Centric One-Shots, usually centering around hurt-comfort between him and his brothers. Feel f...
58.6K 1.9K 53
Glamrock Freddy was on a long term relationship with Glamrock Bonnie, that was until he disappear and was replaced Montgomery Gator. Freddy resented...
18.6K 649 37
Broken. thrown away, Left for dead, only to survive. You only want to help your family out by getting this simple job right so why and when did it al...